What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death12345

Reputation score
Sorry, but no.
At this time I'm only able to rip Character after Character.
And every Character seems to have 4 -5 Renders (Head, Body, Arms, Breasts, Genital).
Would take to long to rip all of them and put them together.
When I find an easier way to get the assets, I will share them.
But for now... NO, sorry :/
Ah no problem, thank you for replying :D
Though, can you tell me how you rip that stuff, I mean what do you use and such?

Oracle

Reputation score
wow! thanks for the explanation! appreciated! thanks!

I also find a way to pass the Simon Says game in harder difficulties , you need to enter the game holding ALT - z and never let go, if you fail you can keep trying till you get the sequence right, It's cheating though...

Last edited:

theterribler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
More specifically, the progression of 9-4 seemingly goes:
-run past the giant swarm of enemies and bust open the cracks in the wall (left side has one of the worms with super high magic, right side has one with super high physical attack)
-capture Iri (killing her might work but I assume she doesn't rejoin if you do that, so probably not a great idea)
-attack the bald guy once and he'll transform and spawn a bunch more enemies, then finishing him most likely ends the level

I haven't managed to finish him off myself though, the first two steps usually result in me losing most of my party. Stacking movement items might work, neither Iri nor Barudo are exceptionally tough (both have higher magic defense than physical), it's just a matter of getting there safely.

Kinda disappointed in the hscene you get for capturing Iri though...it has a whopping 4 CGs but most of them are at weird angles where you can't get a good view of the action.

Last edited:

123guy

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. This includes asking for download links to the games or asking where to find a game (especially if it is already purchasable). Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone who will be willing to post the update?

Oracle

Reputation score
speaking of which, how can i purchase this game if i live in Venezuela? i mean, no access to $ or international credit cards... all i got is a pay pal but you can't buy hentai games with pay pal for whatever reason... heard you can buy it with pay pal points but that seems too complicated to get... So any ideas?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
can passive skill be learned by any means?
Yes, the book icon items with the phrase "特殊技書" adds certain passives to the unit the item is used. They can be obtained from monsters or hard mode rewards on certain maps, as well as from the arena as a random prize. Was there a specific passive you were after, I could try to write down the kanji for that particular passive item if that helps.

For monster units, passives can also be learnt through enhancement. Just have three or more monsters with the desired passive as fodder.

Any new CGs for ver3.0?
Two. Mainly because the third CG is technically not new.

speaking of which, how can i purchase this game if i live in Venezuela? i mean, no access to $ or international credit cards... all i got is a pay pal but you can't buy hentai games with pay pal for whatever reason... heard you can buy it with pay pal points but that seems too complicated to get... So any ideas?
Pre-paid debit cards (as long as it's Mastercard or Visa) that are sold in groceries or convenience stores should work with booth and pixiv (mainly because that's what I used) and be bought using PayPal... but then again I've never been to Venezuela, so I'm unsure if they have pre-paid debit cards over there.

did they finally add animation to the CG or no?
As far as I can see, no.

Attachments

Last edited:

Oracle

Reputation score
Yes, the book icon items with the phrase "特殊技書" adds certain passives to the unit the item is used. They can be obtained from monsters or hard mode rewards on certain maps, as well as from the arena as a random prize. Was there a specific passive you were after, I could try to write down the kanji for that particular passive item if that helps.

For monster units, passives can also be learnt through enhancement. Just have three or more monsters with the desired passive as fodder.

Pre-paid debit cards (as long as it's Mastercard or Visa) that are sold in groceries or convenience stores should work with booth and pixiv (mainly because that's what I used) and be bought using PayPal... but then again I've never been to Venezuela, so I'm unsure if they have pre-paid debit cards over there.
thanks for answering!

no pre paid credit card here... fuging hate this government... guess will be impossible for me to purchase this game T_T
passive abilities, well i wish one or two for each specific monster, here i got this from @hardwolf document (see attachment) the only thing missing is the kanji to know how they are called in moon speak runes.
in which hard more maps do you get them as monster drop and rewards? i did all till Hard modes till 6.4 after that seems my lvl was too low as was slaughter. guess need to get there in higher levels, was around lvl 30 by the time i did it.

am also curios to know why in one of this Hard Maps they gave useless ability to learn as reward like the stone bullet, that is like one of the worst abilities to have.... 70% accuracy.

Attachments

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ambush 待ち伏せ
Wrath 怒り
Sunlight 陽光
Great Shield 大盾
Close Call 間一髪
Fighting Spirit 気合
Self Healing 自然治癒
Move Again 再移動
Sky Strike 空撃

Also I just double checked in-game but it seems I recalled wrong about it being available as hard mode rewards. Instead, you could get the Wrath, Move Again and Sunlight books from the chests in 9-3 (first clear).

I have the passive books for Ambush and Self Healing sitting in my inventory but I'm not sure where I got them, but either they're from random monsters somewhere or arena rewards.

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From the looks of it, this might be the end and all that he's going to do for now is bugfixes. Shame we never got to see anything from the nurse, arena girl and the new shop girl.

Amber_Green

Reputation score
From the looks of it, this might be the end and all that he's going to do for now is bugfixes. Shame we never got to see anything from the nurse, arena girl and the new shop girl.
Lets hope he wont stop making updates... I love this game too much.. :c

theterribler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From reading his past blog entries, he's said that he wants to maybe add new content occasionally (people have been asking for all sorts of stuff in the comments, as you might expect) but that v3 was going to be the last major content update. I definitely remember him saying at some point that he was planning on making Renka into a futa.

He said in the past that he wanted to make a game for smartphones next (non ero) but that if possible he would consider porting it to PC later and adding adult content.

sargerasgr

Reputation score
Hey Guys anyone aware of any translation progress after 1.36? I think its an awesome game and i hate that i am struggling with progress as it in Japanese.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey Guys anyone aware of any translation progress after 1.36? I think its an awesome game and i hate that i am struggling with progress as it in Japanese.
check the google docs link in 1st post. someone already working on ver3.02

Amber_Green

Reputation score
I know its pretty imposible but i have to ask it...

Does anyone have the game in UNCENSORED version?

Or is there a trick to make it uncensored?

Or we just have only the simple censored version? :c

Status
Not open for further replies.