What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolbear

Reputation score
So apparently there's an easier method than the one I attempted (and posted in the previous page) to clearing the castle gate underground. I completely missed it because I skipped through all the dialogue. Silly me.
You get an item called 召喚魔石 from 8-3. equip this to the protagonist, and she can summon allies after a number of turns.
Yeah I finally notice that could have been easier and finally beat it...you have my thanks!

Also 2.91 is out

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Per request, here's my current save for version 2.91A.

EDiT: something I forgot to do on the save I uploaded - the personality change items can be sold to the npc and be bought over and over.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shantyman

Reputation score
Hi everyone,
New to this. What is the most current version of this game and I see that some of the earlier versions have been translated. Will there eventually be a translated English version for the latest release?

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have you figured out what the personality changers are? i used one of each on just about every main character and nothing. If it does what i think it does then it may be something you can only fully appreciate if you can understand Japanese.

DustyWalls

Lurker
Reputation score
Have you figured out what the personality changers are? i used one of each on just about every main character and nothing. If it does what i think it does then it may be something you can only fully appreciate if you can understand Japanese.
Personality appears to be which stats get a percent bonus on the base stats. For example 冷静 gives +10HP, 30% more magic attack, and 20% more accuracy to my level 99 Lana. There are 12 personalities afaik; I got them all through cheat engine. I built a chart of the boosts but I can't test 3 of them as their books seem bugged and give the wrong personality.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ver2.91c added eight more personalities, now with negative stats!
Also with a heart-breaking nerf to the 気合 passive, but I do feel it was getting slightly overpowered.

fabiosd2017

Reputation score
any save full? im using save of Dantaimori, save for version 2.91A.
but not open this 3 CG, thx advanced

1534657269998.png

Amber_Green

Reputation score
any save full? im using save of Dantaimori, save for version 2.91A.
but not open this 3 CG, thx advanced

View attachment 16157
You can see the CG's name by clicking that button. 2 CG's are still not in the game and the last one is coming with the game's version 3.

Attachments

DustyWalls

Lurker
Reputation score
Results of a lot of demon summoning:

Personality stat changes.
攻撃的 30% Attack 30% M.Attack
我侭 30% Accuracy 30% Evasion
能天気 20% HP 20% Attack 20% M.Defense
慎重 30% M.Attack 30% Accuracy
臆病 30% Defense 30% Evasion
冷静 10% HP 30% M.Attack 20% Accuracy
無邪気 10% Attack 30% M.Attack 20% Accuracy
無感情 30% M.Attack 30% M.Defense
神経質 20% Defense 20% Accuracy 20% Evasion
無鉄砲 30% HP 30% Attack
狡猾 20% M.Attack 20% M.Defense 20% Accuracy
陽気 40% HP 10% Attack 10% M.Attack
気紛れ 30% Defense 30% M.Attack
真面目 10% HP 20% Attack 10% Defense 20% M.Attack 10% M.Defense
控えめ 20% M.Attack 20% Accuracy 20% Evasion
淫乱 -20% HP 20% Attack -20% Defense 40% M.Attack -10% M.Defense
腕白 50% HP 10% Defense
気弱 -10% Attack 50% Evasion
温厚 25% HP 10% Defense 10% M.Attack
乱暴 -10% HP 40% Attack 20% M.Attack
強気 10% HP 20% Attack 30% Defense

If anyone knows how to make a table in a post this could be made easier to read.

Edit: Or I can just upload a screenshot: Capture.PNG

darkness15000

Reputation score
Is there some trick to beating certain Hard mode stages that have enemies with 99 stats or do I have to actually level grind to be able to beat them? It seems like plenty of CGs are unlocked from beating certain stages on Hard mode and I'm on the hunt for them. The enemies at this point are also immune to the "mind control" spell that one of my party members have.

Denk

Reputation score
How did you unlock the animation for Pia on the third page of the cg scene and also the one for Sheila? I don't think they were in the 2.91A save file?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How did you unlock the animation for Pia on the third page of the cg scene and also the one for Sheila?
Pia: equip and use the item [バラムツ] on Pia during combat and wait one turn. This item can be bought from the material shop for 400 gold.
Shera1: use the item [温泉無料券] obtained from clearing stage 7-3 hard on Shera.
Shera2: unlock Shera1. Then, make Shera the member visible in the town/default menu thingy and make sure the [セリフ有り] box on the lower left is checked. Repeatedly click on Shera until the event triggers.

Last edited:

Denk

Reputation score
Pia: equip and use the item [バラムツ] on Pia during combat and wait one turn. This item can be bought from the material shop for 400 gold.
Shera1: use the item [温泉無料券] obtained from clearing stage 7-3 hard on Shera.
Shera2: unlock Shera1. Then, make Shera the member visible in the town/default menu thingy and make sure the [セリフ有り] box on the lower left is checked. Repeatedly click on Shera until the event triggers.
Much Thanks!!!

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there some trick to beating certain Hard mode stages that have enemies with 99 stats or do I have to actually level grind to be able to beat them? It seems like plenty of CGs are unlocked from beating certain stages on Hard mode and I'm on the hunt for them. The enemies at this point are also immune to the "mind control" spell that one of my party members have.
I thought I replied to this before, but I guess I forgot to actually post it. Welp.

Yes, most stages with 99 and higher (M)Def stat boss monsters generally have a trick to lower their stats, as is the case with 6-6 hard or 7-4 hard. The trick usually is to kill certain monster(s) - in the case of 6-6 hard and 7-4 hard, it was the moa statue monsters. Off the top of my head I'm certain there was at least one other stage with a 99 stat monster where the objective was reach a certain point or something so in that case you're meant to avoid it instead.

If you were stuck on a certain stage or something, I may be able to help you more if you mention the stage number.

Coolbear

Reputation score
Does anybody know what is the reward for Hard mode on 7-5?
Also 2.93 is out

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I got 2 costumes out of it, but i haven't figured out the owner of them

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does anybody know what is the reward for Hard mode on 7-5?
Also 2.93 is out
It's an item that teaches the passive [待ち伏せ] to a unit. Units with this passive can attack first when they attack or are attacked, so long as their opponent is in range of their spell(and also if the opponent did not use a non-counterable spell like Curse).
I got 2 costumes out of it, but i haven't figured out the owner of them
Those costumes are for Gisu and Kurodo/Claude(?), the two male mercenaries you can save during stage 1-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.