What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkness15000

Reputation score
I thought I replied to this before, but I guess I forgot to actually post it. Welp.

Yes, most stages with 99 and higher (M)Def stat boss monsters generally have a trick to lower their stats, as is the case with 6-6 hard or 7-4 hard. The trick usually is to kill certain monster(s) - in the case of 6-6 hard and 7-4 hard, it was the moa statue monsters. Off the top of my head I'm certain there was at least one other stage with a 99 stat monster where the objective was reach a certain point or something so in that case you're meant to avoid it instead.

If you were stuck on a certain stage or something, I may be able to help you more if you mention the stage number.
Yea I managed to find that out. I found out its stat was reduced somehow but didn't know how that happened. Now you've made it clear on how that works, thanks.
I think I also know which stage you're talking about where you have to avoid a powerful "demon" and reach the exit as fast as possible. I managed to clear that one too and that one was actually story mode related and not on Hard mode. If I remember correctly, you might be talking about 9-1? Though they felt almost impossible to avoid, I was just strong enough to kill them.

At the moment, I'm going in order from the beginning completing Hard mode for each. Right now I am stuck on stage 7-2 and there aren't any enemies with 99 stats but they're still very strong and immune to Ria's mind control spell. Her spell is so useful in completing Hard mode but I get the feeling the only way to beat 7-2 is to grind enough levels. Stage 7-2 seem to contain two character outfits to unlock and the enemies are carrying them.

palkia33

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the english translation still at 1.36b or is there one for newer versions?

Lofrian the Lewd

Reputation score
vers. 2.92B

As soon as I get vers. 2.93 I will post it here (or someone else will do)^^

Is the english translation still at 1.36b or is there one for newer versions?
Yep, still at 1.36B
Will be a bit complicated for the newer versions as the game switched from Flash to Unity.
Even so, I would wait to translate it cause Mofuringo (the creator of the game) still updates the game most weekly.
If version 3.0 realy will be the final version... Maybe I give it a try to translate it^^

Denk

Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the "three-legged pants" in the new unity version of the game?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know how to get the "three-legged pants" in the new unity version of the game?
Three ways that I can think of.

1. Repeatedly click Pia in the item shop until she gives you one. One-time only.
2. Craft one at the crafting store in the alleyway using recipe 50 which can be obtained from a chest during the first playthrough of the stage where you encounter La Fox. This option won't work after you've progressed the story to a point were Irie leaves your party.
3. There is a new item that is obtainable at the castle gate underground stage (i.e. almost right after Irie leaves your party) with the name "カワコテカ改" that is obtained from the boss of the stage. It's the same item but can be used unlimited times.

Denk

Reputation score
Three ways that I can think of.

1. Repeatedly click Pia in the item shop until she gives you one. One-time only.
2. Craft one at the crafting store in the alleyway using recipe 50 which can be obtained from a chest during the first playthrough of the stage where you encounter La Fox. This option won't work after you've progressed the story to a point were Irie leaves your party.
3. There is a new item that is obtainable at the castle gate underground stage (i.e. almost right after Irie leaves your party) with the name "カワコテカ改" that is obtained from the boss of the stage. It's the same item but can be used unlimited times.
Thanks for the help!!

Denk

Reputation score
Is there any translated version of the Unity or is it only japanese for now?

goldnugget

Reputation score
Anyone know how to translate this game? I tried several unity unpack tools but nothing works. Also, I failed to find text included .asset file....
Hope somebody know how to do this.

nydan00

Reputation score
Not sure if this is any help to you goldnugget, check here.

nydan00

Reputation score
I just killed Lemur in Stage 1-4, any drawbacks to doing this? Scored Skill Tome 15 which looks OP as all hell. Is this skill physical or magic based? Does the main character acquire this skill later on, on her own (meaning give Tome 15 to someone else)?

Atreyan

Reputation score
So, what about latest save for the game, does it have more new costumes for characters?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I just killed Lemur in Stage 1-4, any drawbacks to doing this? Scored Skill Tome 15 which looks OP as all hell. Is this skill physical or magic based? Does the main character acquire this skill later on, on her own (meaning give Tome 15 to someone else)?
There's no drawbacks to defeating Lemur in stage 1-4. Assuming I'm recalling correctly, I believe skill tome 15 is magic based. It has a high SP cost and low accuracy so it may be a bit difficult to utilize properly - then again I've never used it so I wouldn't know. The main character should learn the spell once you use the tome on any of your other units, yes.

So, what about latest save for the game, does it have more new costumes for characters?
ver2.93 added a few attires for Lisbeth or however you spell her name, I believe. It's obtained from stage 8-1 Hard, and you will need to clear that stage about three times and select different options during cutscene to get all the attires. V2.93A to D have all been bug fixes and mechanic tweaks afaik.

Oracle

Reputation score
vers. 2.92B

As soon as I get vers. 2.93 I will post it here (or someone else will do)^^

Yep, still at 1.36B
Will be a bit complicated for the newer versions as the game switched from Flash to Unity.
Even so, I would wait to translate it cause Mofuringo (the creator of the game) still updates the game most weekly.
If version 3.0 realy will be the final version... Maybe I give it a try to translate it^^
Hey thanks! appreciated. just recently i play this game and i love it, mostly because is a tactic game. actually, I made an account on this forum only to get some info of this game, better said the Japanese version, because , well... don't speak like someone call here, moon-speak, yes i somewhat read the entire 44 pages of this post. not in details but some things here and there. Anyway if someone is so kind to answer my questions that will be cool.

1.- translation, i really need a good method to translate some concepts from the game, because it's like playing in the dark. really intrigued of the hide passive abilities some monsters has (see attach) so to maybe find a way to get them or aim for specific monsters that has them. Really hope there will be fully translated to English version sometime soon so to wait for it. will make things so much easier.

2.- Save files gone missing: i play the easy English version , the flash one, and the game was okay, but way too easy, later a version of this game i think was the best in terms of difficulty, one you could not win levels with low level monsters or win levels in fights if your characters level was to hi so to keep things fair for the new story battles, however i play this game saving in AIR when i play the unity version only could find the flash saves not the AIR ones. in title screen there is a button in the top left that seems to open them, i click to find the airs and try to open it but the game just fix in the loading screen saves are from version 2.08.

3.- Do you have to play the game again in the new version to get all the games has to offer? it's no problem for me to do so as really enjoy the game, however it's curios when i start a new game Lana had the same Seal level of the one she had after completing the game, this do battle extremity easy as she has like the "touch of death" eliminating strong opponents with one move. it's almost a cheat to bring her in story battles.

4.- not as important but anyway: a good method to beat the Simon says game in super hard mode? or is even worth it? because even the second stage was hard to complete after the 7 stage mark.

5.- The less important of all the questions is IF there a method to remove the mosaic censorship?

hope am not being redundant with this questions probably already answer, also my main is not English so please forgive my bad grammar, thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

Lofrian the Lewd

Reputation score
Hey thanks! appreciated. just recently i play this game and i love it, mostly because is a tactic game. actually, I made an account on this forum only to get some info of this game, better said the Japanese version, because , well... don't speak like someone call here, moon-speak, yes i somewhat read the entire 44 pages of this post. not in details but some things here and there. Anyway if someone is so kind to answer my questions that will be cool.

1.- translation, i really need a good method to translate some concepts from the game, because it's like playing in the dark. really intrigued of the hide passive abilities some monsters has (see attach) so to maybe find a way to get them or aim for specific monsters that has them. Really hope there will be fully translated to English version sometime soon so to wait for it. will make things so much easier.

2.- Save files gone missing: i play the easy English version , the flash one, and the game was okay, but way too easy, later a version of this game i think was the best in terms of difficulty, one you could not win levels with low level monsters or win levels in fights if your characters level was to hi so to keep things fair for the new story battles, however i play this game saving in AIR when i play the unity version only could find the flash saves not the AIR ones. in title screen there is a button in the top left that seems to open them, i click to find the airs and try to open it but the game just fix in the loading screen saves are from version 2.08.

3.- Do you have to play the game again in the new version to get all the games has to offer? it's no problem for me to do so as really enjoy the game, however it's curios when i start a new game Lana had the same Seal level of the one she had after completing the game, this do battle extremity easy as she has like the "touch of death" eliminating strong opponents with one move. it's almost a cheat to bring her in story battles.

4.- not as important but anyway: a good method to beat the Simon says game in super hard mode? or is even worth it? because even the second stage was hard to complete after the 7 stage mark.

5.- The less important of all the questions is IF there a method to remove the mosaic censorship?

hope am not being redundant with this questions probably already answer, also my main is not English so please forgive my bad grammar, thanks!
1. For the first you could try using Google Translate on your phone.
The App can translate things via the camera in your language.

2. Can't realy say something about this.
Every save file works good with me.

3. There is no more to find in old areas on the newer versions.
Only on Hard Mode.
So you don't need to start from the beginning, again.

4. Use *Cheat Engine*
You can slow down the game with this.

5. You can't do it direcly in the game.
But I ripped some Assets from the Characters and there was no censor.
So I think that the mosaic censor is just an overlay.
if you find where it is in the Assets, you could probably remove it.
But I didn't find it yet -.-

Oracle

Reputation score
1. For the first you could try using Google Translate on your phone.
The App can translate things via the camera in your language.

2. Can't realy say something about this.
Every save file works good with me.

3. There is no more to find in old areas on the newer versions.
Only on Hard Mode.
So you don't need to start from the beginning, again.

4. Use *Cheat Engine*
You can slow down the game with this.

1.Thank you very much, i am downloading the phone app now, didn't know such thing existed, hope this does things much more easy.

2. It's okay, I wasn't too far in the AIR version, was after the Oni Slut farming stage, you know that one prior the dryad where Oni Sluts spawn to chase after you lvls 16 - 22 . this is the hardest stage in the entire game in the pre unity version if you decide to stay and fight Oni sluts that is. what i really miss is the fact the lvls where clutter in version 2.08 so you didn't win much to advance further with equale lvls in the story stages. that is why i stay and farm the "Ogres"

3. Do i find "Cheat Engine" with Google ? will give it a try, again thanks!

Death12345

Reputation score
Can you please upload all the assets (pictures and such). I'm dumb to decrypt it myself :/

Oracle

Reputation score
well I use cheat engine, found a link on goggle and when i click the exe was a virus :/ Pua/fusion cloud... and can't delete the file now. -.- this is the page i download it from, seems legit as was httpS and all...

well the faq of the page said was a false positive, so had to turn off the antivirus to install it. after install had no idea how to make it work, i did the tutorial but didn't understand what they wanted to teach... felt really stupid not been able to do so.

so how do i make cheat engine work with this game and make it slower so to see the pattern sequences for the simon say mini game? i can't pass 4th and 5th stages no matter what.

Last edited:

Lofrian the Lewd

Reputation score
well I use cheat engine, found a link on goggle and when i click the exe was a virus :/ Pua/fusion cloud... and can't delete the file now. -.- this is the page i download it from, seems legit as was httpS and all...

well the faq of the page said was a false positive, so had to turn off the antivirus to install it. after install had no idea how to make it work, i did the tutorial but didn't understand what they wanted to teach... felt really stupid not been able to do so.

so how do i make cheat engine work with this game and make it slower so to see the pattern sequences for the simon say mini game? i can't pass 4th and 5th stages no matter what.
Look at at my attached file on this post.
Hope this Image will help you.
Just follow my poorly painted arrows.

Can you please upload all the assets (pictures and such). I'm dumb to decrypt it myself :/
Sorry, but no.
At this time I'm only able to rip Character after Character.
And every Character seems to have 4 -5 Renders (Head, Body, Arms, Breasts, Genital).
Would take to long to rip all of them and put them together.
When I find an easier way to get the assets, I will share them.
But for now... NO, sorry :/

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.