What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatBoi

Reputation score
Hey guys can you help me, if you bring the Thief girl to 100 affinity she goes to the bar and after some dialogue ask you a question. what does she ask and what are my answers here ?

question.png

DustyWalls

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey guys can you help me, if you bring the Thief girl to 100 affinity she goes to the bar and after some dialogue ask you a question. what does she ask and what are my answers here ?

View attachment 15504
It's a reward choice: Soft Fluff, Hard Bristle, or Brainwashing drug. The drug is the 'best' option because you can use it to max someone else's affection for free.

DatBoi

Reputation score
It's a reward choice: Soft Fluff, Hard Bristle, or Brainwashing drug. The drug is the 'best' option because you can use it to max someone else's affection for free.
Ah thanks. too bad it doesnt lead to a CG scene

darkness15000

Reputation score
I seem to be stuck in map 1-5. As soon as I completed that map, no new ones show up for me. I'm clueless about what to do to progress the game. I captured and recruited the harpie, and the dragon girl joined my team on 1-5. I'm playing version 2.89B

Edit: Nevermind... I am dumb. I didn't know I had to go back to the lady with all those contract "WANTED" posters to progress. Since I caught the harpie girl, I had to go back to her to confirm the capture or something like that. Took a frustratingly long time finding out what to do next and I thought the game was bugged.

Last edited:

leeyong123

Reputation score
Untitled.png
Hi guys, I was wondering how to get this monster transformed

And anyone can send me a newest save for the newly added CG?

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I guess it's currently difficult to get a save file with updated gallery. Translation stopped long ago and CG-Hints are weird to understand with google translator.
Many peeps lost interest when the developer went for a break with this game.
But I mean, the content so far for that time was nice enough to let it be now :-S

joaquimol

Reputation score
Go to item, select Suitsuki(this thing) and give the item to it and it will become a girl.
Sorry, could you explain it a little more? I don't know the name of the item I need to choose.

Last edited:

Coolbear

Reputation score
Version 2.90 is out. Does anybody have download for that?
Edit: ok make it 2.90B

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Here's my save for versions 2.89A and 2.90B. Check the usual places for the updates.

1 New CG from v2.84 or somewhere there. Warning: scat. You can view it from my save's title screen >> cg.

No new CG from 2.89A to 2.90B, but a few new stages and attires. I'd recommend getting the 2.89A save and play through 2.90B yourself if you're here for the gameplay or wanting to see what the stages are like or something (since once you clear a map, certain aspects disappear and are unobtainable).

Note that you need to hand in the bounty for Remuru(spelling?) on my 2.89A save to progress the story mode.

WARNING: Irie disappears from your party, the skill selection area and item creation area once you start 2.90B. This means you can't item craft or unlock any cg/event involving Irie until she comes back (at this point, no idea if she'll be back). Do those before starting 2.90B. You CAN still change protagonist's spells though.

Here's what I've found out of 2.90B so far.
New attires:
Futa Harpy sisters (limp and erect)
Humanoid penis Werewolf
Futa Sakume

New Items:
カワコテカ改 Unsure of the english name, but an upgraded version of that item which lets you change the protagonist's penis shape. The only difference is that you can now use it unlimited times.

New maps:
Castle Gate (can only go there once, the option appears bellow the alleyway option).
9-1.
9-2.

The new spider monsters and the humanoid ones have a passive which makes them deal heavy damage to anyone with the curse spells. If you're stuck on the castle gate stage, try removing the spells that are used to capture monsters.

How to apply the save:
There are three possible save directories. You can select either Flash, Air or Unity save folder from the game's title screen. I use the unity save folder.
Unity filepath should be something like C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\LocalLow\MOFULAND\封呪姫\
choose one of the two save folders in my zip and rename to "save" and place it in the above file directory.

Attachments

Last edited:

BaconDelish

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You're great man, i had a save thought i had most things, but i look at yours and there's so many costumes and things.

Coolbear

Reputation score
Here's my save for versions 2.89A and 2.90B. Check the usual places for the updates.

1 New CG from v2.84 or somewhere there. Warning: scat. You can view it from my save's title screen >> cg.

No new CG from 2.89A to 2.90B, but a few new stages and attires. I'd recommend getting the 2.89A save and play through 2.90B yourself if you're here for the gameplay or wanting to see what the stages are like or something (since once you clear a map, certain aspects disappear and are unobtainable).

Note that you need to hand in the bounty for Remuru(spelling?) on my 2.89A save to progress the story mode.

WARNING: Irie disappears from your party, the skill selection area and item creation area once you start 2.90B. This means you can't item craft or unlock any cg/event involving Irie until she comes back (at this point, no idea if she'll be back). Do those before starting 2.90B. You CAN still change protagonist's spells though.

New attires:
Humanoid penis Werewolf
Futa Sakume

New Items:
カワコテカ改 Unsure of the english name, but an upgraded version of that item which lets you change the protagonist's penis shape. The only difference is that you can now use it unlimited times.

New maps:
Castle Gate (can only go there once, the option appears bellow the alleyway option).
9-1.
9-2.

The new spider monsters and the humanoid ones have a passive which makes them deal heavy damage to anyone with the curse spells. If you're stuck on the castle gate stage, try removing the spells that are used to capture monsters.

How to apply the save:
There are three possible save directories. You can select either Flash, Air or Unity save folder from the game's title screen. I use the unity save folder.
Unity filepath should be something like C:\Users\{USERNAME}\AppData\LocalLow\MOFULAND\封呪姫\
choose one of the two save folders in my zip and rename to "save" and place it in the above file directory.
Do you know how to beat the Castle Gate? What skills do I need to defeat the boss on that stage? Im still stuck on that part and cant figure out how to defeat it.
Also 2.90E is out.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you know how to beat the Castle Gate? What skills do I need to defeat the boss on that stage? Im still stuck on that part and cant figure out how to defeat it.
Also 2.90E is out.
What I did for castle gate stage. EDIT: Okay apparently there's an easier method. look here for it.
Objective: Reach Exit.
What needs to be done: stay alive for 10 turns until the boss spawns form the top right. Defeat the boss, which will open up the exit in the 12 O'Clock area of the map, and exit.
Monsters:
-Spiders. Deals heavy damage to the protagonist if she has the curse/sealing spells that is used to capture monsters. Physical attacker with 1 attack range, and high evasion.
-Those wraith-like monsters. Magic attacker with 2 attack range, uses Energy Drain iirc.
-Boss which if i recall correctly had high physical defense. Has the thousand slash spell which is 70% accuracy but 200% damage. it's a sp-costly move so it will probably only have two turns at most to use it, unless you have something like the sp-depleting potions on you.

My save is from version 1, back when Energy Drain (dark element, 0sp, steals half of damage dealt) was obtainable from the dark-element dragon. So what I did was have Energy Drain, an illumination spell (in my case the third tier obtained from Ropers), Heal (from any healer mobs) and any non-monster-sealing fourth spell, pretty sure I went with the water shield to reduce physical damage by 3. I don't recall whether the transformation spell also triggered the monster's passive, I've never really used that spell.

For gear, I went with the waitress outfit because it gave additional magic attack (which raises energy drain's damage and ultimately lifesteal) and also because I believe? the boss had lower magic defense. There's also a very limited amount of mattack gears afaik. For items, I buffed up pdef and aim - pdef because the waitress outfit lowers it a bit and aim because the spiders are very evasive. Basically, as long as your total hp and pdef is higher than the boss's patk and your matk is higher than the boss' mdef, you should be set. If you find that you can't reach that numbers, I think leveling the protagonist is the only option. From memory, I believe my protagonist was around lv 50 when I attempted it.

If you've done everything as I did, the spiders will need at least two hits to finish off the protagonist, and the protagonist could tank the boss as long as she doesn't get hit by the thousand slash spell the boss has.

As for the strat, turn 1: use the button on the bottom right of the pause screen to figure out where the monsters can attack, and evade those. Use the illumination spell, then try to move to the top right edge where a monster usually spawn.

It takes 10 turns for the boss to spawn, and then you need to kill the boss for the northern path to open, so go to a chokepoint where only one spider can attack you. each hit should heal you just enough to survive the next hit, and if not just use heal on self. Use the same strat with boss.

Now if you don't have Energy Drain, I think the best option is to balance pdef and heals to tank the spiders for 10 turns at least. Perhaps having the SP ring from defeating stage 5-3 hard mode from one of the stages might help. Also the stupid armour you get for maxing out Sakume's happiness may also help.

Considering the recommended level for stage 9-1 is 52, I think the castle gate's supposed to be around lv 51.

RE: 2.90E. I only see bug fixes and minor modification to the minion-strengthening thing so far, so not all that interested in getting my hands on it. Still good to know it's out, I guess.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Rudiney

Reputation score

New attires:
Humanoid penis Werewolf
Futa Sakume

New Items:

New maps:
9-1.
9-2.

How to apply the save:
How did you get so many Sheira's clothes? I got only 2 costumes from 7-4 hard.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
How did you get so many Sheira's clothes? I got only 2 costumes from 7-4 hard.
I don't remember exactly apart from the fact that there was a heart-iconed item which you're supposed to use on Sheira. I think? it was the "クリチンカ虫 " you get from 7-4 normal.

As for the white panties outfits, I vaguely recall it being an event that plays when Sheira's naked and you go somewhere... yeah it's been a while so I don't really recall. I apologise.

DustyWalls

Lurker
Reputation score
ty for help ^^.
Is that the item for the white panties? Where do you get it? I have checked the normal and hard for 7-3 and 7-4 plus just looking at the item lists on map screen and don't see it.

Also does anyone know how to unlock the small balls Sheira? The only costumes I have for her are クリチン力虫, シェラちん立ち, シェラ萎えちん, and シェラ全裸.

Status
Not open for further replies.