What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertylord

Lurker
Reputation score
I can't seem to unlock the strip bar, currently at the desert ruins (6-5). Looking at the wikis its by talking to Maid by entering skill change menu after defeating Dryad, so am I bugged?

Last edited:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can't seem to unlock the strip bar, currently at the desert ruins (6-5). Looking at the wikis its by talking to Maid by entering skill change menu after defeating Dryad, so am I bugged?
Have you handed in the bounty for dryad first?

Inspector_Whatsup

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if this was already answered somewhere before, but I miss something, or when can you collect the bounty for the 30k catgirl? I haven't seen her, but I'm already past the dog(?) girl and the assassin dude in the catacombs.
Also, what does the soul of the little demon girl do? She's Lv.3 and seemingly has nothing to make her worth keeping other than the novelty factor.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Yes I have :(
Also tried going to negative gold and talking to her naked and on the home hub screen, nothing either way.
I unfortunately don't recall what's the trigger... Though I think the event happened in the bar [酒場] mainly because I know the event had to do with the protagonist asking around for ways to get money and this random man with a bottle introduces them to the strip bar.

This may or may not be related, but handing in the dryad bounty should've opened up a path to the north-west. You need to do the stages in that path to progress, so perhaps the strip bar unlocks once you've done those few.

Sorry for being vague...
Sorry if this was already answered somewhere before, but I miss something, or when can you collect the bounty for the 30k catgirl? I haven't seen her, but I'm already past the dog(?) girl and the assassin dude in the catacombs.
Also, what does the soul of the little demon girl do? She's Lv.3 and seemingly has nothing to make her worth keeping other than the novelty factor.
30k bounty i believe is the werewolf, and she should appear in the darkness of stage 4-2.
The soul is required to avoid the "bad end" of the story mode. Just having the soul in your members list will automatically progress with the story, so no need to do anything with it.

qwertylord

Lurker
Reputation score
I unfortunately don't recall what's the trigger... Though I think the event happened in the bar [酒場] mainly because I know the event had to do with the protagonist asking around for ways to get money and this random man with a bottle introduces them to the strip bar.

This may or may not be related, but handing in the dryad bounty should've opened up a path to the north-west. You need to do the stages in that path to progress, so perhaps the strip bar unlocks once you've done those few.
Cleared every map in story mode all the way up to 6-5, and according to jpwiki stage deep woods (2-2?) should be the trigger... so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

darkness15000

Reputation score
The soul is required to avoid the "bad end" of the story mode. Just having the soul in your members list will automatically progress with the story, so no need to do anything with it.
I have a question about the "bad end". I managed to progress the story by capturing the gold ghost girl but I am curious what happens when you don't capture her and you get the bad ending? Is there a miss-able CG scene or is it just a textbox saying that you got the bad end?

Second question:
I beat Lemur and captured Robeka. Apparently, I can get 10 million from capturing Robeka but I'm confused why I didn't get the money?

Lastly,
Is the game finished after beating Lemur and Robeka or is there still more story content? It looks like there is more but I am unsure.

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have a question about the "bad end". I managed to progress the story by capturing the gold ghost girl but I am curious what happens when you don't capture her and you get the bad ending? Is there a miss-able CG scene or is it just a textbox saying that you got the bad end?

Second question:
I beat Lemur and captured Robeka. Apparently, I can get 10 million from capturing Robeka but I'm confused why I didn't get the money?

Lastly,
Is the game finished after beating Lemur and Robeka or is there still more story content? It looks like there is more but I am unsure.
1. You get a bad end CG and the game takes you to the title screen. You can get the same bad end CG from just dying at the "second phase" of the boss fight (the one on one map) afaik, or at least a way to get it even with the soul girl in your party, so you don't have to intentionally remove it or anything. I got it on my first playthrough but on my second playthrough (which is the save i uploaded somewhere on this thread) I forgot to lose intentionally to get it... so in that sense I suppose it's missable.
2. If just handing in doesn't work, what version are you playing? I believe if you're at v2 or more recent, just save and reload. You should get a selection when you start, asking if you want to progress to v2 story or no. progressing v2 should net you the bounty... though it's been a while since I cleared the story mode so I may be recalling things incorrectly.
3. There's more to the game after it if you're on v2 or more recent version.

darkness15000

Reputation score
1. You get a bad end CG and the game takes you to the title screen. You can get the same bad end CG from just dying at the "second phase" of the boss fight (the one on one map) afaik, or at least a way to get it even with the soul girl in your party, so you don't have to intentionally remove it or anything. I got it on my first playthrough but on my second playthrough (which is the save i uploaded somewhere on this thread) I forgot to lose intentionally to get it... so in that sense I suppose it's missable.
2. If just handing in doesn't work, what version are you playing? I believe if you're at v2 or more recent, just save and reload. You should get a selection when you start, asking if you want to progress to v2 story or no. progressing v2 should net you the bounty... though it's been a while since I cleared the story mode so I may be recalling things incorrectly.
3. There's more to the game after it if you're on v2 or more recent version.
Hmm.. I think I might have got that one. Is it the one scene with Iri x Rana where Iri "heals" Rana's wounds?

2. I am playing the "latest(?)" version which is 2.90B. It's still showing me that I have around 200k gold at the top right and the 10 million is nowhere to be found. There would usually be a button at the top to confirm the capture and collect the gold but it's not there. The poster of Robeka also has a red stamp indicating that it is completely finished with. Is this the version 2 selection screen you're talking about? I got this screen after finishing the Lemur and Robeka battle that led into a long dialogue and thus "finishing" the game by successfully setting Rana's sister free; the first version of the game at least. The 2 million gold bounty for Lemur is skipped because of story-related reasons that continue onto version 2 of the game.
Capture.PNG
robeka.PNG
Edit: Now that I think about it.. I feel the reason I didn't get 10 million gold could be because of a story-related reason but I'm not completely sure as I am not able to read and understand Japanese too well.

3. I see, thanks.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
IIRC, the reason the sheltered ojou-sama that is the MC is hunting for Robeka in the first place is so she can get the exact 10m gold she needs to bail her older sister out of jail (there's a bunch of other complications midway, but either way the eventual result is that Robeka's subjugation reward was the freedom of MC's older sister).

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ohhh I thought you meant that the red stamp wasn't there and that you couldn't claim it either. No, yeah the bounty from that was used to free her sister. My bad for the misunderstanding. And yes you are correct when talking about the bad end cg.

darkness15000

Reputation score
IIRC, the reason the sheltered ojou-sama that is the MC is hunting for Robeka in the first place is so she can get the exact 10m gold she needs to bail her older sister out of jail (there's a bunch of other complications midway, but either way the eventual result is that Robeka's subjugation reward was the freedom of MC's older sister).
aah.. that makes sense now. I knew my hunch was correct somehow. There were some dialogue after the battle with Lemur and Robeka that I remember reading and it mentioned something about the 10 million gold but I didn't fully understood what they were talking about. Thanks for the help.

ohhh I thought you meant that the red stamp wasn't there and that you couldn't claim it either. No, yeah the bounty from that was used to free her sister. My bad for the misunderstanding. And yes you are correct when talking about the bad end cg.
No problem and thanks for the help. Yea... I finally got it now. Also great to know that the same CG scene is still retrievable even after getting the gold ghost girl.

alexei83

Reputation score
Is that the item for the white panties? Where do you get it?
If you have not yet found: you need to pass the level 洞窟2層 (Hard) without killing any ユキリンゴイヌ (white apple dog).

Does anyone know how many clothing there are in the game? I now have 53.

DustyWalls

Lurker
Reputation score
If you have not yet found: you need to pass the level 洞窟2層 (Hard) without killing any ユキリンゴイヌ (white apple dog).

Does anyone know how many clothing there are in the game? I now have 53.
I got the item through cheat engine but will go get it legit now. There are 56 outfits in the game but at least 2 are not obtainable through normal means afaik. シェラ全裸α is as erect nude for Sheila that is slightly different to some of her other outfits, and Vショーツ for Lana just shows her in her normal armor.

List of every outfit:
  • 紐ビキニ
  • オーガの透明ブラ
  • 透明パンツ
  • チンコカバーα
  • 除毛クリーム
  • ラクトパミン剤
  • メタル解呪
  • サクメ透明パンツ
  • 陰核成長剤
  • オーガ透け服
  • ハーピーホルモン
  • きつね筋力増強剤
  • 収斂進化薬
  • 特殊繊維ブラ
  • リリム全裸
  • 竜化陰茎
  • 竜化勃起陰茎
  • リア全裸
  • 魔女コスチューム
  • スイツキ乳首α
  • スイツキ乳首β
  • ピクシー雌陰茎
  • ピクシー興奮剤
  • 竜人化陰茎
  • 竜人化勃起陰茎
  • バンシー治療薬
  • 魔女の羽
  • シェラちん立ち
  • シェラ萎えちん
  • シェラ白ショーツ
  • シェラ白ショーツα
  • シェラ全裸
  • シェラ全裸α
  • クリ出し
  • 短小包茎
  • 短小包茎立ち
  • ちん中型
  • ちん中型立ち
  • ちん中型パンツ立ち
  • ちん中型パンツ
  • 白ショーツβ
  • 白ショーツβ立ち
  • ハーピー草
  • 焙煎ハーピー草
  • 陰核成長剤α
  • サクメ陰茎剤
  • 陰核成長剤β
  • イリの鎧
  • 普段着
  • 全裸
  • ウェイトレス服
  • Vショーツ
  • 診療所制服
  • 透明繊維服
  • ウェイトレス服
  • クリチンカ虫

Amber_Green

Reputation score
I got the item through cheat engine but will go get it legit now. There are 56 outfits in the game but at least 2 are not obtainable through normal means afaik. シェラ全裸α is as erect nude for Sheila that is slightly different to some of her other outfits, and Vショーツ for Lana just shows her in her normal armor.

List of every outfit:
  • 紐ビキニ
  • オーガの透明ブラ
  • 透明パンツ
  • チンコカバーα
  • 除毛クリーム
  • ラクトパミン剤
  • メタル解呪
  • サクメ透明パンツ
  • 陰核成長剤
  • オーガ透け服
  • ハーピーホルモン
  • きつね筋力増強剤
  • 収斂進化薬
  • 特殊繊維ブラ
  • リリム全裸
  • 竜化陰茎
  • 竜化勃起陰茎
  • リア全裸
  • 魔女コスチューム
  • スイツキ乳首α
  • スイツキ乳首β
  • ピクシー雌陰茎
  • ピクシー興奮剤
  • 竜人化陰茎
  • 竜人化勃起陰茎
  • バンシー治療薬
  • 魔女の羽
  • シェラちん立ち
  • シェラ萎えちん
  • シェラ白ショーツ
  • シェラ白ショーツα
  • シェラ全裸
  • シェラ全裸α
  • クリ出し
  • 短小包茎
  • 短小包茎立ち
  • ちん中型
  • ちん中型立ち
  • ちん中型パンツ立ち
  • ちん中型パンツ
  • 白ショーツβ
  • 白ショーツβ立ち
  • ハーピー草
  • 焙煎ハーピー草
  • 陰核成長剤α
  • サクメ陰茎剤
  • 陰核成長剤β
  • イリの鎧
  • 普段着
  • 全裸
  • ウェイトレス服
  • Vショーツ
  • 診療所制服
  • 透明繊維服
  • ウェイトレス服
  • クリチンカ虫
Does anyone have a savefile with all of the outfits ?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So apparently there's an easier method than the one I attempted (and posted in the previous page) to clearing the castle gate underground. I completely missed it because I skipped through all the dialogue. Silly me.
You get an item called 召喚魔石 from 8-3. equip this to the protagonist, and she can summon allies after a number of turns.

DatBoi

Reputation score
its been some time since i read throug hthis thread, so i dont know how much is mentioned earlier. Can i expect that the items for alternate costumes are all aquired through the hard-mode missions ?! its hard to see what to do cause a text hooker doesnt do me any good with jpegs of kanji in the game. for example hard-mission rules etc

DustyWalls

Lurker
Reputation score
its been some time since i read throug hthis thread, so i dont know how much is mentioned earlier. Can i expect that the items for alternate costumes are all aquired through the hard-mode missions ?! its hard to see what to do cause a text hooker doesnt do me any good with jpegs of kanji in the game. for example hard-mission rules etc
Most outfits come from hard mode, yes. Also you can use an OCR like KanjiTomo to read the kanji onscreen.

Hutawa

Reputation score
Hire go 2.90E verison

Status
Not open for further replies.