What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated May 16] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

(the last stage her balls can reach down her thighs)
Jesus Christ. There better be some option to stick with one phase of your choosing.

Also can someone post the full cg of the last phase? I don't think I'll be seeing it in my game any time soon.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Updated May 16] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

Jesus Christ. There better be some option to stick with one phase of your choosing.
Lol you can just avoid capturing certain creatures (unicorn if you don't like having big balls for example) and just kill them instead.

Also can someone post the full cg of the last phase? I don't think I'll be seeing it in my game any time soon.
I'm at 100 and didn't even get to level 4. Huh.
You are almost there. Try to focus 1 stat until it reaches 40.

I've just found out a way to quickly lvl up your shaft!
1. Bring only the girl and the corgi to Map 1
2. Turn off auto counter attack
3. Use the corgi 2nd skill to bring the slimes down to 1 HP
4. Capture the slimes
5. Gain 3 - 4 sensitive points for your shaft!
(which means it only takes about 10 times to reach 40 sensitive points)

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Lol you can just avoid capturing certain creatures (unicorn if you don't like having big balls for example) and just kill them instead.

You are almost there. Try to focus 1 stat until it reaches 40.

I've just found out a way to quickly lvl up your shaft!
1. Bring only the girl and the corgi to Map 1
2. Turn off auto counter attack
3. Use the corgi 2nd skill to bring the slimes down to 1 HP
4. Capture the slimes
5. Gain 3 - 4 sensitive points for your shaft!
(which means it only takes about 10 times to reach 40 sensitive points)
I've been doing that for a while, very curious to know why you get more than one sensitivity points per capture and I only ever get one for capturing no matter which monster it is.

Slimes are also not just giving me shaft points, the points i get from them seem to be random.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've been doing that for a while, very curious to know why you get more than one sensitivity points per capture and I only ever get one for capturing no matter which monster it is.

Slimes are also not just giving me shaft points, the points i get from them seem to be random.
Each capture gives me 1 point so for example I gain 4 points when I capture 4 slimes from map 1. (the sames goes for other monsters as well)

Strange, I tried this 3 times and only my shaft point increases.
Maybe it's just a coincidence?

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Each capture gives me 1 point so for example I gain 4 points when I capture 4 slimes from map 1. (the sames goes for other monsters as well)

Strange, I tried this 3 times and only my shaft point increases.
Maybe it's just a coincidence?
My balls score is also going up quite a bit, so it could be that enemies are separated into groups that give stats for male, female and neutral (anus) genitalia.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This. One bad run I got no points to shaft at all.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

My balls score is also going up quite a bit, so it could be that enemies are separated into groups that give stats for male, female and neutral (anus) genitalia.
That could be the case here. I'll test it out with some more gameplay.

This. One bad run I got no points to shaft at all.
Are your points distributed to the balls instead? Or to the other sex organs as well?

Also, what do you mean by "bad run"? Did you accidentally kill the slimes instead of capturing them?

Edit: Hmm I'm starting to think the stats are distributed randomly.
(You can check these stats right after each capture during battle by clicking the portraits in the bottom.)

Warning! Spoiler!
Anyways here's her 2nd form CG if you are too frustrated with grinding

Last edited:

EcchiExpress

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does this have any futa on female H scenes? Or is everything futa?

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The only h scenes in the demo so far are a handjob and a slime covering your dick. Seeing as there are slime girls, the harpy, and that redhead in the OP pic, there should be futaxfem in the full version.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The only h scenes in the demo so far are a handjob and a slime covering your dick. Seeing as there are slime girls, the harpy, and that redhead in the OP pic, there should be futaxfem in the full version.
Well, if anything worth mentioning, this author previous works are mainly futa on female.

Shiri garu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game looks really good. btw do I really have to sign up for the website to try out the demo because that's what it looks like.
edit: nm XD

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there a way to train your character with the dogs wound skill? I am currently so powerful that I can only use a 1 damage per 2 SP skill to slowly chip the enemy down to capture them while using the main character solo.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a way to train your character with the dogs wound skill? I am currently so powerful that I can only use a 1 damage per 2 SP skill to slowly chip the enemy down to capture them while using the main character solo.
No. But there are skills that deal a reduced amount of damage.
Look out for this number:

Also, I suspect this purple hair girl (she's Iri - the maid btw) is a futanari.
I mean look at that bulge between her crotch lol

Last edited:

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No. But there are skills that deal a reduced amount of damage.
Look out for this number:
-redacted because of the inability to quote a URL-

Yeah, I figured that part out; however, the only skill I have that would be reduced enough is a 3 point cost. That won't last much longer either because the level up rate using just the main character is insane. I guess I'll have to hope something like that is added to the full version.

I don't think there will be many that won't be a futanari in this. The game is kind of centered around the prospect. I can't wait to see the full version of this.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, she IS the one who give the heroine the Futana-Ring, isn't? :D

Now i'm curious...
Can someone tell me the summary of the opening sequence, please?
What kind of backstory that resulted in our little cute heroine taking the cursed ring and becoming an adventurer (and futanari)?

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone tell me the summary of the opening sequence, please?
What kind of backstory that resulted in our little cute heroine taking the cursed ring and becoming an adventurer (and futanari)?

Eruna (Elna) said:
(Opening cutscene)
Once upon a time there was a kingdom to the West.

There's a witch named Robeca in a small town.

She had a strange power than can manipulate magical creatures.

She used her power to attack and seduce people.

Stories about her reached the kingdown and an army was sent to defeat her.

After a long battle she was defeated at last.

Or so they thought... A few years went by and the witch reappeared.

She is still alive and started to use her magic to attack human again.

And that's the story of a witch who is being hunted by many for a very high bounty reward.
Story summary:

Eruna (Elna) and Rana (Lana) are daughters of the royal treasurer.

Their father is accused of missuing 1.5 million gold from the kingdom treasury for personal affairs.

Barudo (Baldo) is sent to their mansion to arrest him.

The father is nowhere to be found.

Baldo accuses Elna as an accomplice and arrest her.

Lana is helpless and can only watch her sister taken away.

The mansion and land are sold for 500k gold.

There is still 1 million gold indebted and needed to be paid in order to free her sister.

Lana is then kicked out of the mansion.

The head maid - Iri (Illy) - then took Lana to her home.

She told that there is a way to save her sister.

Lana is to capture the witch, earn a bounty of 1 million gold and pay her farther's debt.

Illy gave Lana a demonic ring, which grants her magical abilities.

Lana's magic can get stronger when using the cursed seal spell of the ring on human/creatures
(i.e having sex with her futanari penis)

Her semen also has a brainwashing effects on creatures, making them her slaves.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ooh, i see, the opening story is actually quite normal...
But the whole story seems packed with potential for some great plot-twist!

Barudo (Baldo) is sent to their mansion to arrest him.
I am seriously going to rolling on the floor laughing my ass off so hard my shit fell off and i dropped my tongue if that really is his birth name.

Last edited:

thelolcat

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love the demo. I'm interested in the developer's previous games. Are they animated like this one is? I haven't been able to find any demos for them or I'd just try it before buying.

Edit: Should've clarified, I mean are the H scenes animated.

Last edited:

ShuangchongCharu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Demo got updated today. The changes are:

1) Squashed a bug that would prevent the state of MC's penis from being properly reflected in her character portrait;
2) the camera won't go to enemy units that won't move, thus speeding up battles;
3) I believe the third change is that you can now fix the camera upon a unit;
4) I believe the fourth change is a bug was squashed that would cause the showing of the increase or decrease of accuracy to disappear;
5) I don't know what the fifth change is, something about two stages of change to MC's character portrait after the seal magic goes past level 10.

Game's completion status: stages 100% done, art 80% done (all that remains are the standing images), animations 20% done.

Last edited:
OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Love the demo. I'm interested in the developer's previous games. Are they animated like this one is? I haven't been able to find any demos for them or I'd just try it before buying..
Yes. All the H-scenes in both games are animated.

They are also very cheap : 300 yen is only about 2.5 USD.

So I wholeheartedly recommend buying them to support the author.

(There are very few active futanari artists who produce high quality animated futanari animations and games. )

Demo got updated today. The changes are:

1) Squashed a bug that would prevent the state of MC's penis from being properly reflected in her character portrait;
2) the camera won't go to enemy units that won't move, thus speeding up battles;
3) I believe the third change is that you can now fix the camera upon a unit;
4) I believe the fourth change is a bug was squashed that would cause the showing of the increase or decrease of accuracy to disappear;
5) I don't know what the fifth change is, something about two stages of change to MC's character portrait after the seal magic goes past level 10.

Game's completion status: stages 100% done, art 80% done (all that remains are the standing images), animations 20% done.
3) Yeah. The center of camera will now automatically move on top of the units.
4) Fixed a bug that cause the accuracy buff/penalty indicator to not show up when both sides have an accuracy buff
5) The change of MC's portrait will occur at lvl 10 curse magic instead of lvl 5.

He is also planning to add variations to her 2nd stage CG later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.