What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimura

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated June 6] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

Does anyone know the max values to the stats that can be applied for changes to occur? I think I have found the max levels for changes. However, I am not sure if it changes at a much higher level instead of in the 30 level increments. Penis and balls seem to be level 90. Vagina and anus appears to be 60. Breasts are the highest at level 180. Could anyone verify this, if they have a greater amount of points? Also, do we still get the second stage or was that taken away with this new system?

Last edited:

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated June 6] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess [Futanari] [Turn-based R

Guess it's gonna go through the same as fullflap's shinseiden and getting delayed a month, since we're at the end of the month and there's no sign of it coming

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

0.997β
I just wanna buy the damn game already XD

Mend and was not repaired to had thought I was pretty fix, such as skills of the effect ( `· ω · ')

■ trial ver 0.997β

- Fade in, fix the problems seen through the part during the fade-out
Standing picture at the time of fade (especially Lana naked) has solved the problem that appears to fall apart in each part.

Change or the skills to the specifications that are memorized even if the release unit
The skills of captured monsters, now as also retained after the sale and release.
List of skills will be updated when you access the skills change screen.

• Multiple selection function of the screen to use the item
Selected items are now processed collectively.

And display position of the simple status is funny bug
And re-fix the bug that the message window becomes smaller

· Deal to the event there is no problem in the case of defeating a particular enemy
Event as a response not to be defeated even if defeated bounty problem now occurs.
So things worth caring:

1. You don't have to keep monsters with the skills in your storage to learn the skill anymore.

2. You can offer multiple items when offering items to a character. (so if you want to spend 1000g to +100 favor of someone, you don't have to click item -> use, repeat, still have to click all the items tho)

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They seem to be answering questions from fans in there recent post.
あるさま
>体型を変更できる機能ですが、容姿影響度の数値を性器感度の30ごとよりも、段階ごとの数字にした方がわかりやすいし
仰る通りだと思います(´・ω・`)
ただ数値の設定位置が画像が増えたりして頻繁に変わるため、段階の数値が設定できないという問題があります。
この対策として現在、「次の段階」「前の段階」の数値に飛ぶボタンの実装を考えております。

stsmさま
>htmlフォルダの中に前作のキャラクター説明画像
Σ(゚ω゚;)!?
言われて初めて気づきました…
初期からずっと入ったままになっていたようです(;ω;)
教えていただきありがとうございます!

水水さま
>ペニスと玉の成長が早すぎと思います
たしかに大きくなるのが早いかもしれません(´・ω・`)
中間の画像をもっと増やして最大値を上げようか考えております。

>あるアイテムや二週目しかできないとかどうでしょうか。
二週目以降に出現する要素、というのは面白いのですが
ほとんどの方は一回しかされないと想定されますので
実装するかどうか悩みどころですね…(´-ω-`)
Google translated:
A Somerset
> But is a function that can be changed in shape, than every 30 of genital sensitivity a number of appearance impact, to easy to understand is better to be a number of step-by-step
I think that it is you say as ( '· ω · `)
Just because the setting position of the numerical value changes frequently and take more images, there is a problem that the numerical value of the stage can not be set.
Now solve this problem, we believe the implementation of the button to fly to a number of "next step", "front of the stage."

stsm sama
> Previous work of the character description image in the html folder
Σ (° ω °;)! ?
I realized for the first time it is said ...
Seems to have been left that went all the way from the initial (; ω;)
Thank you tell me!

Mizusui sama
> Growth of the penis and the ball is I think too early
You might certainly is fast becoming larger ( '· ω · `)
The middle of the image to increase more we believe or attempt to increase the maximum value.

> There What about or that you can not only items and the second week.
Elements appear after the second week, is interesting is because
Since it is assumed that most of the people are not only once
Whether it is far from how trouble to implement ... ( '-ω- `)
I wish they would just release the game already, so i can play it get lost and confused than request a translation!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So I was thinking, would anyone be able to update the first post with the information needed to play the game? I can almost certainly guarantee that you're going to get people in here asking questions about how to do stuff and it would be alot easier to just point them to the first post.

Also would be really cool if someone could upload the demo to a different page, that site's designed to keep anyone with a slow connection from being able to access the file. No way to resume, and it won't let a download manager grab it either. Fascists!

Last edited:

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So I was thinking, would anyone be able to update the first post with the information needed to play the game? I can almost certainly guarantee that you're going to get people in here asking questions about how to do stuff and it would be alot easier to just point them to the first post.

Also would be really cool if someone could upload the demo to a different page, that site's designed to keep anyone with a slow connection from being able to access the file. No way to resume, and it won't let a download manager grab it either. Fascists!
If i was OP i would have done that already, seems the person who is OP has not been on in two weeks...

Maybe a mod could splice it up a bit?

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New update 0.998

Shows a screenshot of a lava stage and an illustration

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New update 0.998

Shows a screenshot of a lava stage and an illustration
Orginal:
var0.998b
2016年07月05日

今回はバグフィックスと、ご要望をいくつか反映しました(´ω`)>

■体験版 ver 0.998β

・売却・解放の複数選択機能
ご要望をいただいていた複数選択機能を実装しました。
編成画面の左上の「複数選択」をクリックすることで、複数選択モードに切り替わります。
この状態で複数選択し、解放や売却を行うと実行可能なユニットをまとめて処理できます。

・容姿影響度に段階を検出する機能を追加
「段階検出」にチェックを入れると容姿が変更する数値を検出してそこまで1クリックで進められるようになりました。

・封魔力ウィンドウに割り振り+10ボタンを追加
ご要望により実装しました。

・レベルアップ時のスキル習得で表示や設定に異常が発生するバグ
スキル表示ウィンドウの欠陥により表示がおかしくなるバグを修正しました。
ご報告いただいた方、ありがとうございました。
ちなみに「はぐれハーピー」は「スリングショット」を覚えないので、それもバグかもしれません…(・ω・;)

・ワールド選択画面等でパーティメンバーがダメージをいくらか受けている問題
好感度により最大HPが上昇している場合、その上昇分が埋まらない不具合が発生していました。
Siro.UTさま、ご指摘いただきありがとうございました。

・次のレベルまでのEXPの表記方法を変更
「NEXT」の表示する数値を次のレベルへの到達ラインとして、減少しないようにしました。

・ステージ4の設定間違いの修正

溶岩エリア。
毎ターンHPが1減少し、道が通れたり通れなくなったりします。

ひさしぶりの落書き。
鏡前で自撮りちんぽ(´ω`)

■メルフォ返信

Siro.UTさま
>陰茎の描写について、もう1、2回りほど大きいグラフィックを
それはぜひともそうしたいのですが、DLSiteとかにアップできなくなるリスクが増すので難しいところです…(´・ω・`)
Google translate:
var0.998b
07 May 05, 2016

This time, I reflect some and bug fixes, the request ('ω `)>

■ trial ver 0.998β

- The sale and release of multiple selection function
It was implemented multiple selection function, which have received the request.
By clicking the "multiple choice" in the upper left of the organization the screen, it changes to the multi-select mode.
Multiple selected in this state, can be processed together with the executable unit carry out the release and sale.

- Added the ability to detect the stage to the appearance degree of influence
Now proceed with a single click up there to detect a number to change the appearance and put a check in the "phase detection".

· Add the allocation +10 button to seal magic window
It was implemented upon request.

Level abnormal in up learning skills in the display and settings of occurs bug
Fixed a bug in which the display is wrong due to a defect of skill display window.
If you reported, thank you.
By the way, "stray Harpy" is because it does not remember the "sling shot", it also might be a bug ... (· ω ·;)

Problem-party members in the World selection screen and the like have received some of the damage
If the maximum HP has been increased by the favorability rating, its rise is a problem that not filled had occurred.
Siro.UT customers, Thank you for pointing out.

And change the notation of EXP up to the next level
The numerical value to be displayed in the "NEXT" as reaching the line to the next level, it does not decrease.

Stage 4 of the setting modification of mistake

Lava area.
Every turn HP is decreased by one, it may become impassable or impassable the way.

Graffiti of a long time.
In front of the mirror self-taking penis ('ω `)

■ Merufo reply

Siro.UT sama
> About depiction of the penis, a large graphic about another 1, 2 around
It is by all means I would like to do so, is a place difficult than increase the risk that can not be up to the Toka DLSite ... ( '· ω · `)

-Sell multiple items at the same time?
-map level details?
-dunno
-bug fix, dunno.
-health/max hp change bug?
-dunno

lava map seems neat, loosing HP per turn will be an interesting mechanic.

-Penis size stuff? dunno.

Hope someone can clear all that up XD

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

1. Can sell/release multiple monsters at once.

2. For appearance changing, can jump between different appearances with a single click instead of having to adjust the number manually.

3. Added button to invest 10 points in appearance.

The rest are more or less bug fixes.

Lava stage aside, the other picture is a scene of taking a photo of her own penis (aiming the camera at a mirror)

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. Can sell/release multiple monsters at once.

2. For appearance changing, can jump between different appearances with a single click instead of having to adjust the number manually.

3. Added button to invest 10 points in appearance.

The rest are more or less bug fixes.
Cool, thank for cleaing that up.

Lava stage aside, the other picture is a scene of taking a photo of her own penis (aiming the camera at a mirror)
Other picture? new cg or did i miss something?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Cool, thank for cleaing that up.

Other picture? new cg or did i miss something?
Right below the image of lava stage on the blog, there's a black/white image of it.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh .- . weird, it is in that white space between those two lines.

But here's the link directly:
i get a 404 page XD

EDIT: are you on chrome? maybe you are using a cashed image?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i get a 404 page XD

EDIT: are you on chrome? maybe you are using a cashed image?
Yes I am on Chrome, that said I don't see a reason why the image would not be accessible though.

Whatever, here's the file in zip cuz the image is too big to upload directly :v

Attachments

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yes I am on Chrome, that said I don't see a reason why the image would not be accessible though.

Whatever, here's the file in zip cuz the image is too big to upload directly :v
Idk, its weird.

Oohohoho, nice image!

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

New update and it looks like you'll need to overwrite your save with it so you it works with the release version. Can anyone confirm?

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

game not out yet :(

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Game version in the quad decimals, now with 0.9991

Fun

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

HAHAHA, fucker's just teasing us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.