What's new

RPG [Tempoko] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Status
Not open for further replies.

omp1234

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated Dec 06] [Ver 1.33] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Thanks but what about gold cheat for older saves?

Yes, hardmode, more CGs and H-events, more dialogues for different sizes of genitals and endless dungeon after endgame.
Well, if you have too much gold to feasibly BUY your way to zero, what you'll want to do is invert the types of scans you're doing. Buy something (reduce gold) and check for an "increased value", then sell something (increase gold) and search for a "decreased value", over and over, til one remains.

The CE value for gold will increase as your gold decreases, and will decrease as your gold increases. Use this to narrow down the values to the big number described before, and change the numbers around to see what it does. Changing a 0 to a 9 can either grand you a lot of gold, or reduce it to exactly 255. Play around with the numbers one at a time, changing it back to whatever it was before, until you find one that grants you a ton of gold. you only need to change one digit by one number to see results, so don't go crazy and change more than one or you might crash the game.

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Updated Dec 12] [Ver 1.34] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

What is the in-game (chinese) name of the skill that the Heroine can use to make sure you don't kill the creatures (the same skill the dog has to reduce them to at most 1hp)?

I have tried searching for a translation for "false swipe" but I don't think that is it.

I had a skill the seemed to do the same but it seems to now do full damage and have life-steal.

Attachments

Last edited:

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What is the in-game (chinese) name of the skill that the Heroine can use to make sure you don't kill the creatures (the same skill the dog has to reduce them to at most 1hp)?

I have tried searching for a translation for "false swipe" but I don't think that is it.

I had a skill the seemed to do the same but it seems to now do full damage and have life-steal.
i believe you're looking for this (attachment, sorry i suck at foruming =X)

Attachments

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, where exactly does this game save? I was on what I think is the last level, put the game down for a while, came back, and after running ccleaner, all my saves are missing.

Froggus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay, where exactly does this game save? I was on what I think is the last level, put the game down for a while, came back, and after running ccleaner, all my saves are missing.
Heh, I made that mistake too, once.

It's a flash game so it stores its saves in the flash SharedObjects folders.

Go to %APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash Player and search for #fujuhime.

Or you could use the findso.exe that ships with the game if you have Java installed but fuck Java!

jimboguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i believe you're looking for this (attachment, sorry i suck at foruming =X)
Thanks.

I guess I was hoping that there were other skills that would leave them at 1 health.

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heh, I made that mistake too, once.

It's a flash game so it stores its saves in the flash SharedObjects folders.

Go to %APPDATA%\Macromedia\Flash Player and search for #fujuhime.

Or you could use the findso.exe that ships with the game if you have Java installed but fuck Java!
God dammit. I'm not sure I can motivate myself to play all the way through again. The amount of dialogue guesswork, decoding items, and having no idea what skills do was really annoying, to say nothing of the memory game.

NoblePhantasm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And the updates keep rolling in with 1.35.

Also if you don't want to play over again, you could always use someone else's save.

Last edited:

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried the translation patch in the doc, it's actually quite playable. There are some places where the text doesn't fit the dialogue box and parts that are poorly worded, but it suffices to make combat a lot easier.
(the patch is in the doc, in the misc tab, looks like it was made for 1.33 but works fine with 1.34 for me)

Radagam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried the translation patch in the doc, it's actually quite playable. There are some places where the text doesn't fit the dialogue box and parts that are poorly worded, but it suffices to make combat a lot easier.
(the patch is in the doc, in the misc tab, looks like it was made for 1.33 but works fine with 1.34 for me)
This. As soon as I saw you say that, I tried it for myself, and the game is 10x more playable, giving me the motivation to work my way back to where I was.

Thank you translators for your hard work. Keep it up!

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hm. Could you link to the translation patch? If it's on page one of the html file that comes with the game, the text is all garbled for me.

While I'm here, do the CGs actually change with her dick size, or do they all show her with the smallest size? I couldn't make heads or tails of the transformation menu and didn't manage to level up an attribute until pretty late in the game.

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm. Could you link to the translation patch? If it's on page one of the html file that comes with the game, the text is all garbled for me.

While I'm here, do the CGs actually change with her dick size, or do they all show her with the smallest size? I couldn't make heads or tails of the transformation menu and didn't manage to level up an attribute until pretty late in the game.
They do change yes. Its the main reason they are not animated.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright then, is there any way to acquire bigger dick versions of the ones you already got? Do I have to re-capture monsters to get them, for instance?

Frankerz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright then, is there any way to acquire bigger dick versions of the ones you already got? Do I have to re-capture monsters to get them, for instance?
It should change automatically. The first collumn of points is to assign your points (change every 30, not all of them change many times tho) and the second collumn is there if you want to change the appearance to something in particular (substract points). Your CG page in the save should match that, and you might have to save to reflect that in the main menu CG page.

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The translation project is linked in the first post of this thread, the link is to a google docs document. In the misc tab there, if you scroll a little, you should find a link to the actual patch. (I still can't post links but I hope the instructions are easy to understand)

blazenwhiper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with the translation patch now added, What item do i need to change the foreskin for Lana, as well as how do I get it? I believe it was talked about before in here but i can't find the post.

AkiTooru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There's a debate to how it should be called in the future, but for now it's the 3-legged-pants, and you get it by repeatedly clicking Pia (I think someone here mentioned it can be crafted too, but I don't remember specifics)

silentfool

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

with the translation patch now added, What item do i need to change the foreskin for Lana, as well as how do I get it? I believe it was talked about before in here but i can't find the post.
You need "3-Legged Pants". You can get it by crafting.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now I feel like an idiot for not checking the first post. Thanks! I'd +rep you if that'd still be a thing.

OP
A

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [Updated Dec 06] [Ver 1.33] 封呪姫 - Fuuju Hime - Cursed Seal Princess

Well, if you have too much gold to feasibly BUY your way to zero, what you'll want to do is invert the types of scans you're doing. Buy something (reduce gold) and check for an "increased value", then sell something (increase gold) and search for a "decreased value", over and over, til one remains.

The CE value for gold will increase as your gold decreases, and will decrease as your gold increases. Use this to narrow down the values to the big number described before, and change the numbers around to see what it does. Changing a 0 to a 9 can either grand you a lot of gold, or reduce it to exactly 255. Play around with the numbers one at a time, changing it back to whatever it was before, until you find one that grants you a ton of gold. you only need to change one digit by one number to see results, so don't go crazy and change more than one or you might crash the game.
It worked. Thanks a bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.