What's new

[Tenco] Eiyuu Senki - The World Conquest

MGCgamer

Reputation score
I haven't seen any info on this so making a thread:

Downloaded the PC version of Eiyuu Senki and heard that there was a patch that included H scenes into the game. A reddit post by Rendaus seems to have it but looks like its only for PS Vita. The screenshot attached is the CG gallery where it shows the picture of the H scene for Himiko, but when you replay the scene it actually ends before the H happens. Is there any such patch for PC versions to get the full H scene, and if so, where do I go to find and download it?

Eiyuu senki screenshot.png

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There an all age version, and an adult version.

I don't know about the game, but sometime it's 2 differents games, not one with a patch added.
If it's a 2 games versions, you'll have to gran the adult version instead. Try checking VNDB game's page. Check the discussion, there might be some info there.

OP
M

MGCgamer

Reputation score
There was some helpful info there. I found a patch called the director's cut on JAST that was for the steam version. Misson complete.

Gabe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I noticed that they just released the english version of Eiyu*Senki Gold - A New Conquest. Since I've never touched the series, I figured this might be the place to start. Am I correct in that? The naming scheme and different translated versions are throwing me for a loop.

OP
M

MGCgamer

Reputation score
I noticed that they just released the english version of Eiyu*Senki Gold - A New Conquest. Since I've never touched the series, I figured this might be the place to start. Am I correct in that? The naming scheme and different translated versions are throwing me for a loop.
Um, you could start here. Eiyu Senki Gold is basically an alternate story to Eiyu Senki. It has new mechanics and a few new characters.