What's new

SIM [ Tengsten ] [テングステン] Anekasegi / 姉かせぎ (RE151776) (RJ151776)

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [テングステン] 姉かせぎ

Latest

On a side note:

What does the 3rd command do on the menu where you have

1. Order
2. Dispose
3. ? (When you use it on a product, the "order" text changes color to blueish) Not sure how to translate it, current translation is "Number of Order" but it makes no sense and since I don't know what it does can't find a better translation.
4. Recommend
5. Stop Selling

This is the menu when you're in the inventory of the shop and click on a product.

And thx LazyCat.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Latest

On a side note:

What does the 3rd command do on the menu where you have

1. Order
2. Dispose
3. ? (When you use it on a product, the "order" text changes color to blueish) Not sure how to translate it, current translation is "Number of Order" but it makes no sense and since I don't know what it does can't find a better translation.
4. Recommend
5. Stop Selling

This is the menu when you're in the inventory of the shop and click on a product.
It's a repeated order I think (as far as I remember it's weekly). "Mark for repeated order" or just "Repeated order" should be a decent translation. I used it on my first playthrough, but since it works with adding the number you mark rather than replenishing your stock to a certain number, you fuck up your inventory within the month.

Edit: lol, it's daily, so your inventory will be completely ruined within the week :p

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's a repeated order I think (as far as I remember it's weekly). "Mark for repeated order" or just "Repeated order" should be a decent translation. I used it on my first playthrough, but since it works with adding the number you mark rather than replenishing your stock to a certain number, you fuck up your inventory within the month.

Edit: lol, it's daily, so your inventory will be completely ruined within the week :p
How does that work? You click on that and what it orders products to have it maxed always? How many items does it order daily?

I think I'll translate it as "Auto Order" so people know for certain what it does.

fagballs

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How does that work? You click on that and what it orders products to have it maxed always? How many items does it order daily?

I think I'll translate it as "Auto Order" so people know for certain what it does.
The way it's implemented in the game: you order the same amount daily (you can set it for every product separately). After a while, your inventory will be either full with things that nobody wants (consumption is fairly random) or you will have shortages.

The way it should've been: you set a target stock for every item and the "auto order" replenishes until the target is met. This way you'll never have storage trouble. When my warehouse reached 3000 capacity I basically ordered 800 of the recommended product and 200-500 of the rest, depending on remaining stock.

Auto order is a fine translation btw. Too bad there's no tooltips for every action.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thx

So here is the partial .

This should translate all items and description, UI, choices.

I'll have to play to be sure I didn't miss anything.

If you don't know how to apply, read this -> http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=27398

EDIT:

I missed quite few things to translate so I'm reuploading the translation.

As I play I'll translate the rest of things I missed as I come upon it.

EDIT2:

Check few posts below for partial link

Last edited:

sdjins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, as far as I can tell you have to fill your horny meter to 75ish%+

I was able to revisit it when there hadn't been a sex scene (masturbation, or with the kid or going outside naked) for a while.
Thanks for your help. I found out that you need to advertise for the grocery store on the notice board to get the massage parlour coupon.

Last edited:

sdjins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The thing that you mention is a poster, I think. I got first scenes with it, but their development just don't come. I wonder why. Any ideas?
You also need to have the "おさわりOK印" (roughly translated as touching is okay sign) posted on the notice board along with event poster "催し物ポスター"

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I made a tiny mistake which causes one of those green errors. While I was translating I deleted in one of the item descriptions "]" and it caused error while entering locked room. This only happened if you bought waitress dress... Took me 2hours to find what's wrong.

Anyway, if you downloaded the previous translation, redownload it from this link to get even more stuff translated + fixed that error I mentioned.

There's still quite few short messages left to translate and some text overlap corrections. I fix that as I play, no way around it.

Last edited:

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For the life of me can't get anything from the line. Somebody help so I'm finally done with these events.

Aristocrat Cafe
主人とメイドをイメージした応対で、新鮮な接客を楽しんでもらいます。

Something about husband and maid image ?! WTF

EDIT:

- v3

Corrected few grammar mistakes, changed translation a bit so text fits inside item description window size, translated event names and descriptions, corrected few overlapping text on reports.

To DO: lots of short messages

Last edited:

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, just wanted to say that I had crashes when using agth in v2011.4.21 + parameters "/ks2 /kf64:32 /x /c /v", and those were solved when switching to 2011.5.9.

Last edited:

Dybbuk

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot guys!

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hello, just wanted to say that I had crashes when using agth in v2011.4.9 + parameters "/ks2 /kf64:32 /x /c /v", and those were solved when switching to 2011.5.9.
I'm using 2011.5.9 with /kf32x16 /ks2 /x /c /v and haven't had a single crash with any of the wolf games with it.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm using 2011.5.9 with /kf32x16 /ks2 /x /c /v and haven't had a single crash with any of the wolf games with it.
Yes, I use that without any problem too. The faulty one was agth 2011.4.21.

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the life of me can't get anything from the line. Somebody help so I'm finally done with these events.

Aristocrat Cafe
主人とメイドをイメージした応対で、新鮮な接客を楽しんでもらいます。

Something about husband and maid image ?! WTF

To DO: lots of short messages
Without knowing the situation it's indeed quite hard to translate but here goes.

"Please enjoy the fresh/new/novel service, in the master and maid image."

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Without knowing the situation it's indeed quite hard to translate but here goes.

"Please enjoy the fresh/new/novel service, in the master and maid image."
It's a description for event you can have on Sunday called "Aristocrat Cafe".

I think your translation is pretty accurate. Thanks

EDIT: - v4

There's still tons of little messages left to translate but since I finished playing the game I don't know if I'll ever do those. This is probably last version I'll release anytime soon.
This version also contains the bug fix for field 3(I also included it in v3 but forgot to mention).

Last edited:
Reputation score

even after i give touch okay signs and sunday events in the bulletin i am not able to advance to next scene ,the lust is around 700.

is it because of my old saves ??

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

For those in the unknown, Dlsite (both of them) are having a GIGANTIC 50% sale on (almost) everything that came out mid-July and back ..... This game included. A mere ~5$ is nice.

kR1pt0n1t3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can they do that without authors consent? Hope they're cutting their own profit and not the authors with this.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Doubt they're hurting anything, most of the specials are on entire circles' games.
Guess they won't delve into the $ transfers to groups while the special runs