What's new

Tentacle and Witches

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle and Witches

Geez...for a series called tentacle and witches, there sure isn't much tentacle action going on.

Episode one's scenes were great, large insertion, cum inflation. Completely unapologetic in its perverseness. After that...not much tentacle action, and when they do show up, its kinda tame, nothing like ep1's.

Bummed :(

Yeah Pixy hasn't been that good for Tentacle stuff in a while. I was actually impressed with episode 1 of T&W as it seemed like they were on track to recapture the greatness of series like Himikishi Lilia. But then rest of the series was bad. Only slightly better than the Isuka series which only had good tentacle content for the first minute or two then was bad lol.

Reputation score

Yeah Pixy hasn't been that good for Tentacle stuff in a while. I was actually impressed with episode 1 of T&W as it seemed like they were on track to recapture the greatness of series like Himikishi Lilia. But then rest of the series was bad. Only slightly better than the Isuka series which only had good tentacle content for the first minute or two then was bad lol.
i personally didn't like Lilia, but i too had high hopes for this series, personally, i believe the series with the best tentacle action that they did was Shion. i had high hopes from the get go that this series was going to be better, i was really looking forward to this final episode, and though the Tentacle Action wasn't as good as episode 1, it wasn't that bad.

i just hope that they do a short for the box set with a lot of tentacle action in it.

also, to be fair to Pixy, if you look at the CG for the game it is based on, this series had all of the ones in the game, as well as adding the one at the start of episode 4, in the game, it was the teacher that gave birth to a living tentacle monster, not an egg, which was then used to turn the guy into a monster, after which he killed the guy. so it's only teacher girl that gets pregged, not the others.

so really, you should be thanking pixy, they translated the game into an Anime and added more tentacles.

personally, i'm hoping that the next game they make into an Anime is Rougoku no Misuriito. i'd be interested to see the birthing scenes.

cakeisxxx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like Subdesu-H has translated the final episode grab it here:

www[dot]subdesu-h[dot]net/tentacle-and-witches-04-end/

Yojulord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm assuming the egg was to infuse him with more demonic power and I'm guessing that he wanted Ichiro to be his puppet...or at very least just unleash his power against the world.
I haven't seen the translation but that's great idea for a plot!

Reputation score

According to Pixy's website, they released a 5 disk boxset, 4 disks are going to be episodes, but i want to know what is on the 5th disk, can anyone help a guy out?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

According to Pixy's website, they released a 5 disk boxset, 4 disks are going to be episodes, but i want to know what is on the 5th disk, can anyone help a guy out?
Wouldn't that usually be the bonus video?