Torrent file under the main picture:

or try:

There aren't many seeds at the moment.
hongfire says fake. .- .

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle and Witches

I especially say that it's about 5k clients for 0 seed.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Torrent file under the main picture:

or try:

There aren't many seeds at the moment.
Did anyone manage to get it via torrent? This 1s/2313p atm is not too promising.

Thanks for the link anyway.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I tried it and got a load of Peers, but absolutely no seeders. I just gave up on it. I'm gonna wait for a more promising torrent to pop up. As of now, I haven't seen any other torrents of it.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

*wheep*

several ddl links. downloading it myself as well.

File size is oddly small, so no promises.

Edit:

Fake.

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Imma just drop this bomb here (not upload by Anon so the chance of it being fake is low, not to mention there's replies saying it's real)

p.s. LQ version

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Imma just drop this bomb here (not upload by Anon so the chance of it being fake is low, not to mention there's replies saying it's real)

p.s. LQ version
Not LQ, see:

*** VIDEO INFO ***
Input Type : AVC1(GVC)
Input Size : 704 x 396
Output Type : YUY2
Output Size : 704 x 396
FrameRate(Frame/sec) : 0.00 (29.97)

*** AUDIO INFO ***
SampleRate(Sample/sec) : 48000
BitRate(Bit/sample) : 16
Channels : 2
KBitRate(KBit/sec) : 1536

For those who prefer DDLs:
Code:
http://temp-share.com/show/HKdPS0g5A

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not LQ at all. It's not HQ but it's fuckin' good still...

Just waitin' for subtitles now...

orgdata

Reputation score

200mbish isn't low quality but not high quality either current days, still good though.

FinalDrake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

a little disappointed, only one scene with tentacles and it wasn't the greatest

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

The nyaa torrent is definitely legit.

Not much tentacles at all...most of it is dialog, a little bit of an action sequence and then 3/1 vanilla play. It was decent but it being a tentacle film, it definitely lacks that in the finale. The vanilla at the end wasn't bad at all.

Yojulord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the faster torrent! Pity about not much tentacle action in this ep. Still the babes are hot :D

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, the first episode was good, the third a bit nice but... Fuck! i was expecting much more of that last one ><

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I agree with those who said it isn't a tentacle movie. Nonetheless I enjoyed it very much.

The first scene, the only one with tentacles, although it isn't extreme but powerfull and well done. I think it represents the situation very well and the characters reactions also their CVs are very picturesque.

The vanilla/4p scene is pleasant, I would say kawaii but especially jucy and fortunatelly Lili Ramses Futaba has a lot of "lines".

In short: I think is worth watching, maybe re-watching as well. :cool:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I never played the VN, but I knew it ended in that sort of way.

Still, if the company wanted to, they could've just let him keep his tentacle power, that way he can have sex with all 3 girls at the same time.

And it fit with the name of Tentacle and Witches, not vanilla end and witches.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Geez...for a series called tentacle and witches, there sure isn't much tentacle action going on.

Episode one's scenes were great, large insertion, cum inflation. Completely unapologetic in its perverseness. After that...not much tentacle action, and when they do show up, its kinda tame, nothing like ep1's.

Bummed :(

Reputation score

what i don't get about this new episode... Why did the bad guy give the egg to the main character... and why did it turn him into Crusadermon from Digimon Frontier?

also, i agree that the last part would have made this amazing if he turned into the Tentacle Monster and had them all at the same time... and yes i realize that he probably can't become the Tentacle Monster anymore... sadly...

well, here's hoping for a Tentacle themed Bonus scene. i may write up a review for the series as a whole for the Review section

Last edited:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

what i don't get about this new episode... Why did the bad guy give the egg to the main character... and why did it turn him into Crusadermon from Digimon Frontier?

also, i agree that the last part would have made this amazing if he turned into the Tentacle Monster and had them all at the same time... and yes i realize that he probably can't become the Tentacle Monster anymore... sadly...

well, here's hoping for a Tentacle themed Bonus scene. i may write up a review for the series as a whole for the Review section
I'm assuming the egg was to infuse him with more demonic power and I'm guessing that he wanted Ichiro to be his puppet...or at very least just unleash his power against the world.

As for the final vanilla section...I think it would have been a lot better if it had just been Ichiro and Lili. As is, it feels a little rushed and random.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm assuming the egg was to infuse him with more demonic power and I'm guessing that he wanted Ichiro to be his puppet...or at very least just unleash his power against the world.

As for the final vanilla section...I think it would have been a lot better if it had just been Ichiro and Lili. As is, it feels a little rushed and random.
Actually, I think it was more along the lines of 'This body has about had it so I need a younger one' kinda plot.

Further supported by the fact he tried to kill Ichiro (likely so he could then hijack the corpse) after the transformation.

...that's just the way I saw it anyways.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Actually, I think it was more along the lines of 'This body has about had it so I need a younger one' kinda plot.

Further supported by the fact he tried to kill Ichiro (likely so he could then hijack the corpse) after the transformation.

...that's just the way I saw it anyways.
Makes sense for sure.