What's new

Tentacle and Witches

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle and Witches

You sir, are awesome! Thank you very much for the links! Looking forward to see the new redhead in action :D

I was able to navigate my way but it's great to see how helpful the community here is.
Not much of a community if we don't try to help out sometimes. Granted, every community has it's grouches waiting on the fringes. I also enjoy being a grouch from time to time.

Eldaron

Reputation score

take it or is it away

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Another link for you guys, YoungMike seems to have it on his blog though I haven't downloaded it yet so I don't know if it actually works.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just finished watching it. Definitely not what worth what they are charging for it. The scenes are short an worse the one's from episode 1. They didn't even bother to animate a belly bulge for the red head girl when the 3 tentacles cum in her. Lazy just like the last episode of Isuka.

wintermute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I agree, it was a bit of a let-down, but I suspected it would be. The Pixy stuff has been of late, which is one of the reasons I wasn't prepared to pay for it. At least not as much as they were asking.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow this sucked, i thought this was called "tentacle and witches" not "witches and generic hentai guy".

-The first scene barely counts as a tentacle scene imo, no real penetration and what a wasted opportunity for pregger fans.

-A short vanilla sex scene with no climax at the end.

-Finally a tentacle scene. But its only 1 minute and a half long and totally inferior in quality compared to the first episode.

Skip this one, its a waste of space on your hard-drive.

Last edited:

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also while I was looking at this I noticed Chikko just put out a new game. I tried the demo, and its ridiculously complicated looking for a hentai game. Though part of it is just its a screen full of moonspeak buttons. But still there is all kind of pie charts and statistics lol. How complicated does tentacle raping a sailor scout need to be?
Since someone mentioned this earlier, I though I'd give my 2 cents about this game. For a Chikko game, Mercury Hunter (their newest installment) is their easiest game I've played ._. The animations are probably the best out of all the Chikko games I've played (over 10+). The coolest thing about MH is that Chikko decided to not make it a HTML based game, which to me is a great advancement. There are also a ton of different tentacle scenes.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Since someone mentioned this earlier, I though I'd give my 2 cents about this game. For a Chikko game, Mercury Hunter (their newest installment) is their easiest game I've played ._. The animations are probably the best out of all the Chikko games I've played (over 10+). The coolest thing about MH is that Chikko decided to not make it a HTML based game, which to me is a great advancement. There are also a ton of different tentacle scenes.
Can't make any sense out of the combat screens...no clue. Would be awesome if it was in english lol

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't make any sense out of the combat screens...no clue. Would be awesome if it was in english lol
You don't have to. Your goal is to basically get your HP up to 100 to progress to the next level. The graphs and stuff make no sense to us non-JP speakers and it doesn't really matter. Just choosing the newest sexual attack option on the right side. Avoid the first column options if you can; it seems those attacks are high-risk high-reward moves or something.

If you really don't wanna bother with all that junk, the password is "ahe" without quotations.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

You don't have to. Your goal is to basically get your HP up to 100 to progress to the next level. The graphs and stuff make no sense to us non-JP speakers and it doesn't really matter. Just choosing the newest sexual attack option on the right side. Avoid the first column options if you can; it seems those attacks are high-risk high-reward moves or something.

If you really don't wanna bother with all that junk, the password is "ahe" without quotations.
Actually, after playing it a bit and experimenting, it's a bit different than that.

The first columns are the real fight mechanic, the other columns seem to be just replays of the scenes after you defeat her every day.

It seems that each day or 'level' has only certain selections and timings that will progress it to the next. If you choose wrong, she will either hit you or run away. If she runs, a level/day subtracts. Also, what works on a certain level seems to always work on that level. So if you are on #8 and she runs, what you selected on #7 will work again.

Anyway...interesting game.
Code for Day 10 is ero
Day 18 is sex
Freeplay is ahe

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

waste of a DRM on a sucky episode.

warhammer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok glad I am not the only one that thinks this ep sucked ass I mean what the hell.

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I liked this episode fine and I hope this series goes on for a long time.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It was fine from my perspective, but seems really rushed and unpolished.
Worth of space on my hard-drive.
Abrupt cut of anal action on second scene was very disappointing.

Yojulord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, I think it was better than #2 at least. There was a bit of tentacle action. The pregnant/birthing scene was lost opportunity for something really hot like back in La Blue Girl when Miyu gave birth to the insect villainess.

I was glad to see some action with the redhead. I'm not a fan of the breast injection but its better than breast rape that some thought would happen. And perhaps #4 we'll get to see all the babes together at once.

I'd still like to extend gratitude to everyone who worked to make it available. We would still be wondering if we were missing anything if not for their efforts :)
Not much of a community if we don't try to help out sometimes. Granted, every community has it's grouches waiting on the fringes. I also enjoy being a grouch from time to time.
Grouch-ing can be stress relief ;)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Well, I think it was better than #2 at least. There was a bit of tentacle action. The pregnant/birthing scene was lost opportunity for something really hot like back in La Blue Girl when Miyu gave birth to the insect villainess.

I was glad to see some action with the redhead. I'm not a fan of the breast injection but its better than breast rape that some thought would happen. And perhaps #4 we'll get to see all the babes together at once.

I'd still like to extend gratitude to everyone who worked to make it available. We would still be wondering if we were missing anything if not for their efforts :)

Grouch-ing can be stress relief ;)
I wanna be kind of old guy

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is there a subbed ep. 3?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

months from now...probably near august