What's new

Tentacle and Witches

Reputation score
Re: Tentacle and Witches

i don't know why they bother with security. people eventually find a way to break it, and VWALA, that security is now useless, you have to waste even more time and money developing better ones.

dalairama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe try another version, not the "free" one.

Edit: "Member" seems appropriate.

idontknowwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No problem with the member one either. The difference between the free and member one is solely the log-in and password required, the DRM does not change other than that (I.E. It doesn't check if there's other cam software around)

dalairama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dammit. But the original file from DLSite is a .wmv so it should use like standard wmv DRM - only a newer version?

Edit: Try this?

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

>>the DLSite software only works on Windows systems.
The system of Uncle Billy, escpecially winXP - one of the most leaky software of this world. There is no way for completely cover all holes. If you cant prohibit DRM to go into the process list, hide recording process, rename it. HideToolz 2.2 or something like that.
Alternatively, use the professional software for tracking user activity, including video capture. They are generally used in large companies, hide and block access to themselves lot better than any DRM.

Last edited:

idontknowwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit #1:
@wintermute: Basically, you'd want to exploit this ->

You tried that wintermute? Here's a tool that supposedly removes the DRM:

no clue about the program though, never used it. Really would like to get my hands on one of those "solid" DRM vids you have though ;)

wintermute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dammit. But the original file from DLSite is a .wmv so it should use like standard wmv DRM - only a newer version?

Edit: Try this?
It is not a .wmv, it is .cpv or something like that (would verify, but I don't feel like booting out of OSX atm). It requires a separate media player, it is not a plugin for WMP. I suspect the software makes use of WMP in some way, but it is *not* a WMP plugin. You can get details of the file protection software just by going to DLSite. The name of the DRM program is Cypher Guard or something like that.

Ascobar, I was just looking at possibilities for renaming processes, I might try that later tonight. I'm not optimistic, but it is worth a shot.

That "analog hole" thing is just what I was talking about regarding capturing what comes out of your vid card's cable.

dalairama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the problem is, even if you find like a really obscure screen capturing software, it probably uses the same hooks that other similar programs use :/

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i don't know why they bother with security. people eventually find a way to break it, and VWALA, that security is now useless, you have to waste even more time and money developing better ones.
Say a product's security lasts for a week or more, either because the protection covers itself pretty well or there's not a lot of crackers on the security. Impatient, but very interested, people will have the chance to cave and buy the product. It obviously won't work for a good number of people, but it's definitely a company's commitment to making money. Most newer DRMs are usually tweaked versions of older models anyways, so its upgrade cost could vary in a favourable way.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think I found some valid links... The files are in mp4.

I'll update this post when I confirmed the file.

Edit

K confirmed.
Here are the link options (I recommend cloudcache, I got some insane download speed):

Rar pass is "upload_by_bobodragon_kusodragon" without the quotation marks.

The resolution is a bit low, but oh well, it is really better than nothing.

Happy fapping, I'm out.

Last edited:

Swerto

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You sir, are an exemplary gentleman.

dalairama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

K confirmed.
Here are the link options (I recommend cloudcache, I got some insane download speed):

Rar pass is "upload_by_bobodragon_kusodragon" without the quotation marks.

The resolution is a bit low, but oh well, it is really better than nothing.

Happy fapping, I'm out.
Oh I'm happy alright :) thanks a bunch for the link(s).
One good thing has come out of this waiting period: my Tenga 3D Pile arrived this morning :p gonna be EPIC

Edit: It's missing the sneak peek after the credits but the quality is really pretty good

Last edited:

idontknowwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love the windows DING! sound between 8:23 and 8:24. Indication of him using capture software while it was playing. ;)

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Eh...was an okay episode. Nothing fantastic. Honestly the huge boobs of the two older girls, especially with all the boob play, really kinda turns me off. I like the petite girl much more.

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Everytime I click Dload on the cloud site it redirects me to advertisement sites, gonna keep trying at it though until I succeed.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Everytime I click Dload on the cloud site it redirects me to advertisement sites, gonna keep trying at it though until I succeed.
Go to link
Scroll to bottom
Click on Free Download
Scroll to bottom
Enter in captcha
Wait 60 seconds
Click Download at bottom

Done.

Last edited:

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Problem is step 3, after I click that, the page refreshes, then redirects to another page which is an advertisement. And if I back up a page it goes back to the original page.

Jahannum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok..... I solved it by turning on my pop up blocker....... Great moments in stupidity, had no idea it was turned off.

Edit:Thanks for the upload Wazzup, lots of rep! <3

Last edited:

bacchus82

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And a link for people who dislike fileshare sites a nice torrent link

Yojulord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I found some valid links... The files are in mp4.
You sir, are awesome! Thank you very much for the links! Looking forward to see the new redhead in action :D

Go to link
Scroll to bottom
Click on Free Download
Scroll to bottom
Enter in captcha
Wait 60 seconds
Click Download at bottom
I was able to navigate my way but it's great to see how helpful the community here is.