Tentacle and Witches

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle and Witches

When will this have subs?
When a subber group decides to make them. It think there are no subber groups here. Learn a little patience

*sigh*

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Meh...subs don't bother me. What's to need to understand? Hot witch chick makes dude into a tentacle monster. Hot witch's teacher has consentacle sex with said monster. Hot witch then has consentacle sex with monster. Seems pretty cut and dry to me. Or slimy, I suppose.

Liked the first episode tho I have to say...the monster guy looks weird. My only gripe about the episode. Kind of reminds me of...

Reputation score

I've been having some problems trying to download this, I keep getting a little bit of it downloaded, and then it just freezes. If I pause and restart the download it says "error could not read source file". Is anyone else having this error or is it just me? I wonder if its because I'm in Tokyo right now....

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've been having some problems trying to download this, I keep getting a little bit of it downloaded, and then it just freezes. If I pause and restart the download it says "error could not read source file". Is anyone else having this error or is it just me? I wonder if its because I'm in Tokyo right now....
Well tentacle, and witches are streaming on Hent-tv.com right now you can also download the vid from there ^^

snoogins21

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem downloading as well. I don't think it's regional, as I'm downloading from the US and it keeps freezing. Might be the file size and the fact I don't have a membership to MU.

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm having the same problem downloading as well. I don't think it's regional, as I'm downloading from the US and it keeps freezing. Might be the file size and the fact I don't have a membership to MU.
tried reading my post above you I am sure you did not.

snoogins21

Lurker
Reputation score

tried reading my post above you I am sure you did not.
I don't think I was addressing you in my post , now was I? I was responding to BeastofShadows, but if you want to think I was talking to you and be smug 'cause you mentioned a site streaming the vid, well good for you:D

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I don't think I was addressing you in my post , now was I? I was responding to BeastofShadows, but if you want to think I was talking to you and be smug 'cause you mentioned a site streaming the vid, well good for you:D
He also said you can DOWNLOAD it from that site. So instead of you acting like a cunt how about you read the post properly next time, 'kay?

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

has one of us yet magically gathered some new intel
on t&w 2 release date ? sorry to sound so greedy btw.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No new release announcements from Pixy at this point, so I doubt anyone will be able to say.

sphincter snake

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what a pitty .

i think this will be a pixy series without the
typical decrease of quality over the different episodes.
at least i hope so.
anyway, thanks for the info kakka.

Reputation score

i hope so, but i can see it going the same way as Shion.

Episode 1: good
Episode 2: just as good as episode 1
Episode 3: nothing special
Episode 4: HOLY JESUS SHITTING DICK NIPPLES THIS IS AWESOME!!!

rule of Pixy, they always do 4 episodes and episode 3 is always the worst.

E

Exofluke

Shion had four episodes? Let me guess... it ended with complete nympho-mania?

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Shion had four episodes? Let me guess... it ended with complete nympho-mania?
The fourth episode was great until the last like 5 minutes. That was such a disappointing and sad ending.

OP
SirOni

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

This isn't the thread to discuss Shion. If you want to do that go to its thread.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Alright, now we know about the next Pixy work. It's going to be another lame vanilla, so I'm not going to go anywhere near it

BlueGenome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damnit Pixy, that preview just seems cruel now.

Reputation score

push button to know my feelings on this announcement.