What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I am busy traveling this week, so I will check it out next weekend :)

The Ver0.70 version is expected to be released in February 10th.:)

It was originally released in February 5th. Because of the progress of English translation, it has to be changed in February 10th.:confused:

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Finished the game as well. Scenes are quite engaging and fun! I used my phone's google translate to read some of the Chinese text. Google Translate on mobile has an option to translate through the camera which is super convenient.
The Ver0.70 version is expected to be released in February 10th.

look forward to your continued support.

English translation will update to chapter3.

panzerelite

Demon Girl
Reputation score
about Free mode I think can Just get in First Chapther This game can only get freemode in late game right? I mean Can you make free mode in first chapter?

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
about Free mode I think can Just get in First Chapther This game can only get freemode in late game right? I mean Can you make free mode in first chapter?
The free world model is after the end of chapter8 :rolleyes:

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so just rediscovered my ACC in the forum and was looking for a RPGMAKER game and came up with urs Tentacle and i liked very much im currently downloading the english version on the first page of thread,
but i gotta ask a few questions since im interested in contribute for patreon at least the amount i can afford RL sucks when u are a fan of hentai games --', anyway to the questions

if i manage to make a contribute by february i get the rewards of the month ??
and do u have other rpgmaker games like ? sword of azure dragon ? if so what their names and where i get them or pay for them ?
still working on my studies of my stuff for month but i hope i can contribute before FEB 10 or so i hope not sure how are stuff

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
so just rediscovered my ACC in the forum and was looking for a RPGMAKER game and came up with urs Tentacle and i liked very much im currently downloading the english version on the first page of thread,
but i gotta ask a few questions since im interested in contribute for patreon at least the amount i can afford RL sucks when u are a fan of hentai games --', anyway to the questions

if i manage to make a contribute by february i get the rewards of the month ??
and do u have other rpgmaker games like ? sword of azure dragon ? if so what their names and where i get them or pay for them ?
still working on my studies of my stuff for month but i hope i can contribute before FEB 10 or so i hope not sure how are stuff
Welcome to join our Patreon at the time of convenience.:)

If you join after February 10th, you can still get Ver0.70.:D

If your donation ends up to 20 dollars, you can get a complete version (without "no code patch" and DLC).:cool:

By the way, I recommend my friend's "cursed armour" and "evil goddess".:p

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Can't afford a patreon for the moment. To bad, the game is nice.
I know it don't do much except for the moral support.
But Nice game and keep up the good work !

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Can't afford a patreon for the moment. To bad, the game is nice.
I know it don't do much except for the moral support.
But Nice game and keep up the good work !
Thank you very much for your warm support.:)

If it is convenient, please introduce our game to your friend.:cool:

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
your frined games have their pages in here or blog links ??? "cursed armour""evil goddess" can i find the games in the forum ?????

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
your frined games have their pages in here or blog links ??? "cursed armour""evil goddess" can i find the games in the forum ?????
You can find the link of their games on my theme site and Patreon.:)

my theme site:
my Patreon:

Last edited:
OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I am busy traveling this week, so I will check it out next weekend :)
The state1 of our PATREON has been settled. Now PATREON is making donation settlement.:cool:

For PATREON's "tax", I have to use a very respectful comment:打劫啊 !:mad:

phoenyxz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i took a look in the evilgoddess like very much the scenario and art wise but gonna focus first with yours first when i do magine to make a patreon donation i need say which game version i want ??
cuz im always going for the english version god knows aint easy find some1 to teach read your natural languague tentacle oo

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
i took a look in the evilgoddess like very much the scenario and art wise but gonna focus first with yours first when i do magine to make a patreon donation i need say which game version i want ??
cuz im always going for the english version god knows aint easy find some1 to teach read your natural languague tentacle oo
There is no English version of evilgoddess.:rolleyes:

My game is translating English.:confused:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Why don't you guys go to learn Chinese? ;):p:rolleyes::eek::confused::cool:
Maybe because we already have sooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble trying to learn Japanese... and even English for some of us :p

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Maybe because we already have sooooooooooooooooooooo much trouble trying to learn Japanese... and even English for some of us :p
Oh, I can understand。:)

I was also learned Japanese for Japanese games.:rolleyes:

I had done the free "漢化" before, but later on the copyright issue, I did not do it anymore.:cool:

vilicious69

Reputation score
is this game(Evil godess) will be translate or not is will be translated or not