What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

some sort of small creature ( like child-boy ) rape, or suck her boob, alright :D?
that make me horny :D

or some sort of X-ray-pregnancy

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

some sort of small creature ( like child-boy ) rape, or suck her boob, alright :D?
that make me horny :D

or some sort of X-ray-pregnancy
Unfortunately I cannot draw the underage looking characters ),:

Hmm X-ray Pregnancy... sounds great. I'll note that on my to-draw-list >:3

hertzez

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a curious question, will you add a corruption that transform the main character into a futa?

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a curious question, will you add a corruption that transform the main character into a futa?
No, No curruption. Main character will stay solid as a female. right now, I don't have any plan to add futa on current project.
Next one? yes.
Heroin transform? No.
Monster? Yes.

B

bleahblah

When I hear "corruption" I usually think of the female being turned into a slut. When its obvious that she starts to like the sex and eventually becomes a nympho.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

In regards to this game, when I hear corruption, I think of her turning into a plant girl or her body turning into a plant shell kind of thing like the background girls.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

When I hear "corruption" I usually think of the female being turned into a slut. When its obvious that she starts to like the sex and eventually becomes a nympho.
Oh, that sounds great idea, but wait, female zombies are already nymphomaniac. hmm... Do I really have to add that?... not sure. :confused:
but Sounds great tho. I like the [Koooon Soft]'s invisible sex addiction gage. :D

In regards to this game, when I hear corruption, I think of her turning into a plant girl or her body turning into a plant shell kind of thing like the background girls.
Yes, that's what I meant. :D Right now I don't have any plan to add heroine corruption since I'm saving that Idea for the later use. :p

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Corruption: Physical or emotional changes in the character that cause her to be more vile, lewd, or otherwise slutty.

Mind-Break: Although probably opposed to it, or at least reluctant, the character has stopped giving fucks about morality and has submitted to her pleasure. She only cares about getting herself off. Probably ending as a cum bucket or sex slave.

Hypno: The character is not in control of her movements or actions. May know what she is doing, although she doesn't want to. Preferably with a physical change in her eyes or face. Generally an emotionless expression, or an expression which hopes to please the hypnotist.

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey
we cannot eat shota
but some small creature still ok, isn't it ?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

'Cannot eat shota?' Might wanna rephrase that.

No, shotacon is not allowed here because shota is underage. However, certain non-human creatures are apparently allowed.

The Ana Moguri from Fairy Fighting comes to mind. Heck, those things would fight right in to a game like this where dendrophilia is the main fetish. Well, that and necrophilia, but most people here have probably at least heard that word before (unlike dendrophilia). :D

ngansex

Sex Demon
Reputation score

"EAT" here is the shortened meaning
= we cannot [put shotacon things into the game]

By the way, we like pregnant, we....feel horny with babies that suck boobs for milk.....we...

I call myself as "WE" because I imagine my body was constructed by thousand of small cell :D

B

bleahblah

Oh, that sounds great idea, but wait, female zombies are already nymphomaniac. hmm... Do I really have to add that?... not sure. :confused:
but Sounds great tho. I like the [Koooon Soft]'s invisible sex addiction gage. :D

Yes, that's what I meant. :D Right now I don't have any plan to add heroine corruption since I'm saving that Idea for the later use. :p
Cant go wrong with the the choice of turning a girl into a slut in a hentai game nor have I ever heard anyone complain about it! ;)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Cant go wrong with the the choice of turning a girl into a slut in a hentai game nor have I ever heard anyone complain about it! ;)
If you head on over to the Aylia's Story thread you'll see people complaining about it. It's kind of weird at times when the proud and brave heroine suddenly becomes a ravening cock-huntress. Depending on the character before that, it at times doesn't fit with the character at all.

I wouldn't be opposed to mini-plant-creates, sort of like goblins! However, we should avoid the "should there be shota/what counts as shota" discussion again.

B

bleahblah

If you head on over to the Aylia's Story thread you'll see people complaining about it. It's kind of weird at times when the proud and brave heroine suddenly becomes a ravening cock-huntress. Depending on the character before that, it at times doesn't fit with the character at all.

I wouldn't be opposed to mini-plant-creates, sort of like goblins! However, we should avoid the "should there be shota/what counts as shota" discussion again.
Most of the best rpgmaker hentai games have decently done corruption elements/systems. Ive never seen a game exactly ruined because of it either. Given that Aylia's Story is a story driven game with a lot of character development I can see where that can be a bit odd if she flip flops but this is more of a side scrolling action game. Not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

Besides, Sourjelly likes it. Don't pee in the cornflakes man!:D

S

Sythis_Sythes

Most of the best rpgmaker hentai games have decently done corruption elements/systems. Ive never seen a game exactly ruined because of it either. Given that Aylia's Story is a story driven game with a lot of character development I can see where that can be a bit odd if she flip flops but this is more of a side scrolling action game. Not exactly an apples to apples comparison.

Besides, Sourjelly likes it. Don't pee in the cornflakes man!:D
The moment you remember your little brother actually peeing in your cereals...cringeworthy. Yes, this was real. crazy little bastard.

love the game though, but the giant sig you got is kinda creepy tbh...

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The moment you remember your little brother actually peeing in your cereals...cringe worthy.Yes, this was real. crazy little bastard.

love the game though, but the giant sig you got is kinda creepy tbh...
Ewww... what did you do? Did you made him eat that? XD

this is off topic but I really want to know what happened next. ;)

S

Sythis_Sythes

Ewww... what did you do? Did you made him eat that? XD

this is off topic but I really want to know what happened next. ;)
i didn't find out till the milk tasted funny.... I grew up in a big family, so all he got was a 'warning', but this happened a looong ago, as a child below teen years, not sure when exactly. He didn't even feel bad about doing it. :mad: (i got him back tho. :cool:)

On topic tho, is the game designed around a hit-and-run tactic so you'r not using ammo all the time? i find myself walking backwards a lot when there's more than 1 infected in a single area. Camera movement gets kinda annoying for that, but it's better than getting hit i guess. I won't even walk close to the large groups, as thats where i'll use the gun.

I second the futa question on your site tho, just a' wondering if that'll be an addition later on as a goal on patreon or sumtin'. :p
Not important, but i'd love futa zombie chicks and even an 'infection' style animation where the main girl, well, 'grows a pair'. :D

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

On topic tho, is the game designed around a hit-and-run tactic so you'r not using ammo all the time? i find myself walking backwards a lot when there's more than 1 infected in a single area. Camera movement gets kinda annoying for that, but it's better than getting hit i guess. I won't even walk close to the large groups, as thats where i'll use the gun.
For the regular zombies, you can just run past them usually. Some of them will take a swipe but you can bypass the most of them without taking damage.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i didn't find out till the milk tasted funny.... I grew up in a big family, so all he got was a 'warning', but this happened a looong ago, as a child below teen years, not sure when exactly. He didn't even feel bad about doing it. :mad: (i got him back tho. :cool:)

I second the futa question on your site tho, just a' wondering if that'll be an addition later on as a goal on patreon or sumtin'. :p
Not important, but i'd love futa zombie chicks and even an 'infection' style animation where the main girl, well, 'grows a pair'. :D
Wow... I was hoping some revenge story like switching little brother's computer booting sound into JB's full sound track. that's bitter experience you had S: I'm sorry to hear that.

Oh, and You should use your bullets more. don't save it up since you can only hold 3 magazines. also, you get all the ammo when you reach the boss room. :D
You can spend your bullets in smart way.
1. normal zombie : try shoot then melee, this will kill them instant
If normal zombies are too many, just ignore them and pass through them. they are slow, and you can pass through them. it will save your armor and bullets.

2. spore shooter : if he is alone, then melee him and run it'll stunlock him for sec. if he is unavoidable, then there should be oil lamp or barrel near him. shoot them and fires will take care of him. if he is avoidable but too many, there should be Molotov cocktail around them. try use them.

3. bald head zombie : he's tanker, fast. He will ignore your odd number attack so don't save your bullets and shoot him down with everything you got

I don't have any plan to add futa on current on going project. :rolleyes:
I'm going to add futa on the sequel.

Futa's will be the one of the next gen race after the enough time passed.
They will born from the human tree.:D