What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Re: Anthophobia

is there a key for the locked door in the floor 13 stairwell? i've looked all over and can't seem to find one

It's at the end of the hallway before the elevator room

How many CGs total for the new demo? I have 6, I just want to make sure that I'm not missing any.

7 CG

Fun thing it succeeded in yet again was that... I got scared as hell when I entered the new area. Especially the dog-like enemy's voice, and feeling like you regained dominance once you found it's weakness.

The problem I'd say though is that the whole branch path has no checkpoint aside from the boss. It most likely won't be an issue anymore once you've gone through it.... but dying to that bomb-plant when getting the fuel and restarting over irritated me.
Maybe at least place 2-4 little health pills there to give unsuspecting victims a chance if they have almost enough health to survive.

7 CG

Ah, I'm just missing the funny one then. No biggie.

Thanks.

The big zombie girl tank isn't available in this correct? She's still just a concept at this point?

I think you named her G.I.L.F. or something like that. She looks so good. lol

The big zombie girl tank isn't available in this correct? She's still just a concept at this point?

I think you named her G.I.L.F. or something like that. She looks so good. lol

She should be in one of the later branch stage(Stage 1.5 is done<Bugfix?>), SJ is now working on 2.5, and 3.5/ since that's the end goal, before starting work on the sequel.

Fun thing it succeeded in yet again was that... I got scared as hell when I entered the new area. Especially the dog-like enemy's voice, and feeling like you regained dominance once you found it's weakness.

The problem I'd say though is that the whole branch path has no checkpoint aside from the boss. It most likely won't be an issue anymore once you've gone through it.... but dying to that bomb-plant when getting the fuel and restarting over irritated me.
Maybe at least place 2-4 little health pills there to give unsuspecting victims a chance if they have almost enough health to survive.

try to keep watching the roof whenever as the plant bomb can be seen sort of fading in and out every once in a while which is easier to see when you point your flashlight up and take it slowly which is usually the best way to go through this game.

try to keep watching the roof whenever as the plant bomb can be seen sort of fading in and out every once in a while which is easier to see when you point your flashlight up and take it slowly which is usually the best way to go through this game.

Or just throw flare at them, and they'll be shocked and fall down

Or just throw flare at them, and they'll be shocked and fall down

That's what you do once you see them there.....you'll run out of flares fast if you throw a flare every few steps.

Haven't checked on this one in almost a year now. Really like the new CGs, its a much better direction to go in.

Haven't checked on this one in almost a year now. Really like the new CGs, its a much better direction to go in.

Last news was that he's aiming to have all 18 of the CGs done by December. I kinda hope he adds CGs for the different ways to lose in the boss roon instead if just one CG per boss. Like a seperate CG for the butt plug and another for the tentacle/vine pods. The new CGs are my favorite thing about the game now.

I hope Fenrir starts producing more content after this.

That new area and boss were interesting. Although that boss was a bit obnoxious when the lights went off. Still fun though. I experienced a glitch in that extra stage that seemed to repeat itself 3 times in a row. That area with the drop after the first room in the extra stage... Once I fell down, the game didn't transition into that area, and just kept continuing to pan.It stopped after a while though.

Anyone care to share a save game for the new version? Thanks in advance :)

Anyone care to share a save game for the new version? Thanks in advance :)

All but the joke CG unlocked in the attached save.

(Drive Letter):\USERS\*****\APPDATA\LOCAL\ANTHROPHOBIADEMO***

Attachments

• SaveGame.zip
    409 bytes · Views: 7

Just tried out the demo, fantastic as usual. The new area is a better maze-type level than the one that's later in the main path. The room transitions are still very disorienting, and sometimes fail depending on which direction you face while pressing up.
What's the gimmick of the new zombie girl, anyway? After falling from the ceiling, she just stands around until her meter runs out and she throws her buddy-club away, then just runs around wildly in a small area forever. I can't find a way to direct her or interact with her, at all.

Just tried out the demo, fantastic as usual. The new area is a better maze-type level than the one that's later in the main path. The room transitions are still very disorienting, and sometimes fail depending on which direction you face while pressing up.
What's the gimmick of the new zombie girl, anyway? After falling from the ceiling, she just stands around until her meter runs out and she throws her buddy-club away, then just runs around wildly in a small area forever. I can't find a way to direct her or interact with her, at all.

She's the offense type, but I think that's just a place holder for now.

Try to lure monster nearby her. then you will see what she does XD

Try to lure monster nearby her. then you will see what she does XD

I found it a bit tricky. I basically have to clear a path to her to get her to appear, and she won't follow me to other rooms.

I found it a bit tricky. I basically have to clear a path to her to get her to appear, and she won't follow me to other rooms.

That's basically what happened to me at first.
To be able to use her though, don't go down at the point where there is a spore plant near the beginning. There is a door leading to that room. Go to her immediately before doggy comes to ruin the spectacle.

That's basically what happened to me at first.
To be able to use her though, don't go down at the point where there is a spore plant near the beginning. There is a door leading to that room. Go to her immediately before doggy comes to ruin the spectacle.

She's been great to clear rooms though I think that's why then she can't follow you as she would be too OP, also it doesn't seem like it would fit her character in a roleplay sense as she has no attatchment or reason to follow the main character really.

Guys, i'm sorry if this was a stupid question, and if the answer is actually already there, it's regarding the MC:
Did the MC actually already infected with the flower parasite?
I had this assumption seeing how she has this "flower ornaments" on her hair (the fact that her hair color is green is not helping) despite, you know, with the whole "Anthopobia" theme and flowery terrors going on i'm sure flower will be the last thing she want to get close to, unless that flower on her hair is unfortunately part of her body.

Back