What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Re: Anthophobia

Balancing and censoring left. I've been looking forward to this update for what feels like ages. Happy to hear that it's finally nearing its arrival. Can't wait to play it!

Ohh Jes...A long time waiting for complete this game.
And i can see 99.95! It's brightening up!

I bought the original version on Kimochi. I'm sure I've asked this question before, but how will I get the new version?

I bought the original version on Kimochi. I'm sure I've asked this question before, but how will I get the new version?
Sourjelly has the emails of all those who purchased it. You should get an email from him once it's done. At least, that's what I assume. I did get an email from him after Kimochi exploded.

If you're really worried, drop a private post over at his dev blog asking about whether he has your email in his list. I did that a few months ago since I didn't receive the email he said everyone got, and received an affirmative as well as another email with the link to V1.00 that he said he was going to update to contain V1.50 after it's done.

It's been at 99.95% for like, 4 days now. Extrapolating backwards would mean that the whole game, at 4 days per .05%, would've taken 22 years to finish or so. :p

I kid, though it still seems a bit silly to say you're that close to done for so long. I'm certain there's a valid reason for it though; either DLSite/Nutaku is giving them trouble, or the censoring/balancing is harder to finish than they thought, or something.

Either way, I'm too darn hype for this. ;-;

Definitely buying once 1.5 comes out.

I'm so hype for the next update can't wait. I wonder how the new zombie girl is gonna rape the m.c? Also wonder if the cat zombie, tomboy zombie and m.c gonna have a three way?

It's been at 99.95% for like, 4 days now. Extrapolating backwards would mean that the whole game, at 4 days per .05%, would've taken 22 years to finish or so. :p

I kid, though it still seems a bit silly to say you're that close to done for so long. I'm certain there's a valid reason for it though; either DLSite/Nutaku is giving them trouble, or the censoring/balancing is harder to finish than they thought, or something.

Either way, I'm too darn hype for this. ;-;

Definitely buying once 1.5 comes out.

It should be 2~3 week, but should be done before the end of june.

It's minor stuff mainly now.

latest 1.50 Version is out (patreon)

Last edited:

Blog isn't updated. Neither DLsites are updated. It's not out. Are you sure you weren't looking at the demo?
I can confirm. This bit of news was posted on patreon. Sourjelly already sent it to DLsite, and approval usually takes few days, so you'll need to be patient.

I can confirm. This bit of news was posted on patreon. Sourjelly already sent it to DLsite, and approval usually takes few days, so you'll need to be patient.

Alright alright. But to be fair, they said it was out, so I thought they meant at this moment. I'm not on their patreon, so I didn't have that info. Sorry for the misinformed accusation.

Back