What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

It's been fun watching this game get better. Excellent choice on a more experienced artist. Those CG are top notch.

The Fuck Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's a shame that those who bought the game in the d.l site will have to wait. Still, the game is worth it.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Again, I'm really sorry. I didn't meant to ignore you.

so please allow us bit more time to provide you the better experience of game. less buggy.
On the contrary, I appreciate the effort to get it up to standard on a technical level. The way the kimochi stuff went down is kind of a nightmare situation, lesser devs would have just left those customers twisting in the wind

Cheesecakeman

Reputation score

In the gallery I got everything expect the cg on the bottom right and I can't for the life of me think of which enemy I didn't get. Any help would be swell.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

In the gallery I got everything expect the cg on the bottom right and I can't for the life of me think of which enemy I didn't get. Any help would be swell.
The flower that the green zombie girl eat

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anthophobia V1.50 is now available to DLsite and Kimochi users.
I'm really sorry for made you wait, and Thank you for the waiting!

Trombley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love the game but my god that last sewer boss.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Okay, I was one of the people in the group that was having trouble with the gallery. Apparently, along with having the achievements for beating the bosses, you ALSO have to have one for beating the game on Easy, Normal, and Hard. I swapped difficulties mid game cause the forest was giving me troubles. So I went back and beat the boss that I fought on the difficulty I was on before I switched, got the game clear achievement, and now the gallery finally changed.

temp12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I found out the hard way the you need the achievements for all sixes bosses, AND you have to have the achievement for clearing all the stages.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay, I was one of the people in the group that was having trouble with the gallery. Apparently, along with having the achievements for beating the bosses, you ALSO have to have one for beating the game on Easy, Normal, and Hard. I swapped difficulties mid game cause the forest was giving me troubles. So I went back and beat the boss that I fought on the difficulty I was on before I switched, got the game clear achievement, and now the gallery finally changed.
So I found out the hard way the you need the achievements for all sixes bosses, AND you have to have the achievement for clearing all the stages.

actually, you don't need to beat all difficulty.
all you need to do is beat the entire bosses in 'single' difficulty.

so yeah, you only need to beat boss once on easiest mode. @_@;; )a

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I've always wondered, in the first level of the city how do you get up to those stairs, where there's a golden keycard now? Am I just missing the way to use the staircase, or is there some convoluted route to it?

Worked it out, think Mario on the first enemy

There's another one in the city's third(?) level, where you get up on to one platform and the keycard is up a staircase from there, but I don't know how to get to it. Keep trying to jump to it and not getting high enough, then falling back down. Especially frustrating to deal with cause you only get two attempts, if you fail you have to restart from the beginning of the city
Ah, you just got to walk down to the floor below it and jump straight up

Last edited:

Manuel de Mush

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there even an h-sprite gallery available for the new enemies yet? I used a save on here, but it didn't work. Does it have to do with the achievements? Because I don't have very many of those.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I haven't found anything new??? other then the cg.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Apparently, I fail at using the spoiler thingy.....
So I'll just say that v1.50 should have more than 10 new H animations.

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is there even an h-sprite gallery available for the new enemies yet? I used a save on here, but it didn't work. Does it have to do with the achievements? Because I don't have very many of those.
If you would have read a little back in the thread, you would have known that you need to beat all six bosses on one difficulty for the new H gallery to unlock.

If you want to read what's new in 1.5 it's been explained many times already. Three new stages, with new enemies and bosses.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, here's a save file with everything in the Extra menu unlocked.

Attachments

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've always wondered, in the first level of the city how do you get up to those stairs, where there's a golden keycard now? Am I just missing the way to use the staircase, or is there some convoluted route to it?

Worked it out, think Mario on the first enemy

There's another one in the city's third(?) level, where you get up on to one platform and the keycard is up a staircase from there, but I don't know how to get to it. Keep trying to jump to it and not getting high enough, then falling back down. Especially frustrating to deal with cause you only get two attempts, if you fail you have to restart from the beginning of the city
Ah, you just got to walk down to the floor below it and jump straight up
You know, even flowers shoot you with their blowgun, you shouldn't kick them.
Why don't you try step on it? ;P

in order to unlock the V1.50 H replay room: you must defeat the all 6 bosses. :D

Found all gold cards? try to find card readers! :D

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Let me assume that I buy this game right now via patreon and because I'm a dirty perv I just pledge the 15$ and cancel the subscription afterwards. Does that mean, I won't get any future updates since I canceled the patreon?
I don't really want to buy it via DLsite but want updates, 'cause I'm a greedy bastard

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I remember buying some games on Kimochi but I can't remember if I got the 1.0 version of this game from there. What do?

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

The kimochi version is the uncensored one, right? I'm having trouble finding it on their site, anyone able to help a trained ape without the training?