Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

Demo is updated!

1. Female zombie now can hold 3 normal zombies
2. Female zombie now react to spore shooter
3. Cloth item causing BGM stop glitch fixed
4. Gamepad now support the analog stick
5. "UP"key is no longer in use for "use" item.
6. Now player can cancel the Reload action.
7. Easy mode became REALLY EASY
8. During Easy mode, Having H with female zombie will recover the protagonist's HP

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just a heads up, the download button for the newest version doesn't appear to link to anywhere. I don't think it's on my end, since the one from the previous version does work.

However, looking at the link for the old demo and just changing the numbers around to match the new version's seems to have worked. I'd link it for the lazy, but I don't want to take away hits from your site.

Last edited:

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can confirm this, the download the demo button is just a image without the link for the demo compared to the previous blog post.

S

Sythis_Sythes

Does the download link on the right side of the page let you get latest demo version regardless? cause that'd be a workaround, i guess.

EDIT: Yea, the button on the side of the page links to newest version. Also Sour Jelly, a bug for you. I opened the box with the plant girl, and she got stuck on the wall where you find her at. So shes now useless as she is jumping in place stuck to the wall... IDK yet if there are more of them, but this is the first gurl you find in the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just a heads up, the download button for the newest version doesn't appear to link to anywhere. I don't think it's on my end, since the one from the previous version does work.

However, looking at the link for the old demo and just changing the numbers around to match the new version's seems to have worked. I'd link it for the lazy, but I don't want to take away hits from your site.
I can confirm this, the download the demo button is just a image without the link for the demo compared to the previous blog post.
Owwww I'm so sorry I forgot to add the link! and like Sythis_Sythes said,

right side of the page will let you download the latest version! :D

and I fixed the download button anyway!

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't get the Female Zombie to react to the Spore Shooter,she just sort of kept standing there while I kept getting grabbed.

3rd zombie isn't joining in gangbanging her either.

Besides that, more was added to the yuri animation which is really nice, I like it.

mrpoppypenguin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Same. No 3rd zombie animation, no spore shooter, but more yuri animations, which is nice. The tutorial stage is nice, but I wish I could skip it if I've played before.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh my god... I just checked too.
The programmer must be sleep typing while he was coding this version.

I'm really sorry. I'll fix this asap.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Same. No 3rd zombie animation, no spore shooter, but more yuri animations, which is nice. The tutorial stage is nice, but I wish I could skip it if I've played before.
Just click continue and you'll start in stage 1

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Umm...not sure if its just me or sometimes the controls stops working and i cant move. The game itself is still running but my keyboard is frozen and alt+tab wont even do anything.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Umm...not sure if its just me or sometimes the controls stops working and i cant move. The game itself is still running but my keyboard is frozen and alt+tab wont even do anything.
Alt-Tab is disabled for the game, make sure the game is selected? or reboot your PC

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alt-Tab is disabled for the game, make sure the game is selected? or reboot your PC
Tried restarting computer but it didnt fix the problem...not sure if im pressing something to make this happen. Basically the game doesnt respond to my keyboard but the game is still running, i have it on fullscreen so im sure the game is selected.:(

MaxiDamage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried restarting computer but it didnt fix the problem...not sure if im pressing something to make this happen. Basically the game doesnt respond to my keyboard but the game is still running, i have it on fullscreen so im sure the game is selected.:(
If you have a controller, try unplugging it.

madlyblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you have a controller, try unplugging it.
I dont have a controller... I can run the previous versions with no problem at all, i think its just this version thats kinda weird for me...:(

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hotfixed version is uploaded!

I dont have a controller... I can run the previous versions with no problem at all, i think its just this version thats kinda weird for me...:(
Could you try this new version?

Dojo_dude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The female "plant zombie" is very helpful against the spore shooters if you throw a glow stick past them! And she keeps them busy, permanently.

I'd love to support you on Patreon at the developer assistant amount, as this game is very well done and shows a lot of detail and is just plain creepy!

Ziza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know this is going to be hard to replicate... but after you turn the power on in the basement and proceed further on, there is a room with a huge bunch of spore-shooting flower-zombies behind a couple of crates.

After destroying the crates, I start shooting those motherfuckers like crazy and when I get hit by a spore and the character starts automatically walking their way, I start to (panically) press Z even more... and then (I think she just started to reload the gun), out of nowhere (even though I still have a lot of HP and nothing hits me) I am taken to the main menu as if I just got game over :(

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know this is going to be hard to replicate... but after you turn the power on in the basement and proceed further on, there is a room with a huge bunch of spore-shooting flower-zombies behind a couple of crates.

After destroying the crates, I start shooting those motherfuckers like crazy and when I get hit by a spore and the character starts automatically walking their way, I start to (panically) press Z even more... and then (I think she just started to reload the gun), out of nowhere (even though I still have a lot of HP and nothing hits me) I am taken to the main menu as if I just got game over :(
actually, you can simply run pass through them by running. the only thing that hold your ankle is spore, but if you run though fast enough, you can pass though before the spore fall, with minimum damage. or if you have at least one layer of armor, you can pass them without getting caught. :D

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do hope i can defeat that boss in the Elevator now if Easy became now "Really Easy". Because that the only one i had problems with ;D