ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

Sure, as long as there's no core contents [ex : HCGs and H pixel animation]

I'm fine with making wikia.
Thank you! :D
Whats does HCGs stand for? As for screenshots to put in the wikia, nippIe or no nippIe? If it's a no, how about covering the naughty part with emojis? :)

No wikia so soon as I am trying to finish the game and achievements.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Whats does HCGs stand for? As for screenshots to put in the wikia, nippIe or no nippIe? If it's a no, how about covering the naughty part with emojis? :)

No wikia so soon as I am trying to finish the game and achievements.
Game over pictures

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I am a regular lurker, I get links for H-Games and stuff and I've never bought a single H-game....Until now. You son of a beautiful person, I love it XD I bought a copy and I just adore it. Now, please tell me it's not one and done for you and that you've got other projects in mind? So rare to find one of this quality.

Keep up the good work!

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

amazing.
The ending is
the protag is left with kitty?
Not bad.
I only wished there was female enemies (or just more female on female or futa on female action)
Well It'll not be some cool ending. more like "to be continue" like ending tho :p

So I am a regular lurker, I get links for H-Games and stuff and I've never bought a single H-game....Until now. You son of a beautiful person, I love it XD I bought a copy and I just adore it. Now, please tell me it's not one and done for you and that you've got other projects in mind? So rare to find one of this quality.

Keep up the good work!
Thank you so much! XD

(H)entai (C)omputer (G)raphics

How far is your achievement progress? I'm still searching for the three easter eggs

Need any help? >:D

Does our green-haired protagonist have a name?
Her full name didn't show up on V1.50, but Like Bluwr said, her name is "Sumire".
Her full name will show up as a collectable item on V2.00

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How far is your achievement progress? I'm still searching for the three easter eggs
Gallery and chapters with extra are all done, but still can't find the 9th Golden ID Card and other achievements.

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just made it in a hurry but here is the wikia for those interested to share their knowledge.

Here is a screen shot.

What do you guys think?

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just made it in a hurry but here is the wikia for those interested to share their knowledge.

Here is a screen shot.

What do you guys think?
Awseome!!! :D

Gallery and chapters with extra are all done, but still can't find the 9th Golden ID Card and other achievements.
do you need help for finding 9th one?

I'm not sure if I'll spoil my game experience with that. But I'll let you know when I give up on searching. ;)
Alright XD

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright XD
I played this game now 5 times through and have gone through all my thoughts and guesses. I'm still missing the "Give love to lonely one" achievement and the two "???" easter eggs. Seems that you've beaten me, hiding those stuff

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I played this game now 5 times through and have gone through all my thoughts and guesses. I'm still missing the "Give love to lonely one" achievement and the two "???" easter eggs. Seems that you've beaten me, hiding those stuff
Here's few hints for you :D

For ??? easter eggs, You can find first one from stage 2.5 early building.
Now the second one, you can find it at very early part of Stage 3. Before you enter the shelter.

Now a hint for "Give love to lonely one", try those two easter eggs, then you will figure it out >:D

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here's few hints for you :D

For ??? easter eggs, You can find first one from stage 2.5 early building.
Now the second one, you can find it at very early part of Stage 3. Before you enter the shelter.

Now a hint for "Give love to lonely one", try those two easter eggs, then you will figure it out >:D
About the 1st Easter Egg: I knew that that was very suspicious. But I didn't know how to activate it, so I just went on.
It was funny when I found it, haha

About the 2nd Easter Egg: LOL
About using full power in the 2nd Easter Egg: LOOOOL!!!

Edit01: Got the achievement "Give some love to lonely one" now. The funny thing is, THAT happened once, but the achievement didn't trigger, haha. So I didn't even try that out again. But, oh well.
There it is boys. 100%

... what am I doing with my time ...?

Attachments

Last edited:

AnonAgent

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

About the 1st Easter Egg: I knew that that was very suspicious. But I didn't know how to activate it, so I just went on.
It was funny when I found it, haha

About the 2nd Easter Egg: LOL
About using full power in the 2nd Easter Egg: LOOOOL!!!

Edit01: Got the achievement "Give some love to lonely one" now. The funny thing is, THAT happened once, but the achievement didn't trigger, haha. So I didn't even try that out again. But, oh well.
There it is boys. 100%

... what am I doing with my time ...?
Congratz on finishing the game! How about adding your knowledge of how to get the Easters and Achievements on the wikia with your time? Aside from waiting for V.2.0 of course....

Freunde

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[...] with your time? [...]
I said those words in a more regrettable-tone. Like, "why did I invest so much time in this game?" :p

Will consider adding some stuff to the wikia ... dunno about formatting Wiki-Texts, though