Reputation score
I also need to test my signature and how it works... SFW Signature.png
SFW Tokens.PNG
SignSumireService.gif
I hope it works...but it can't

neonocturne

Reputation score
I keep seeing this:
"Your content can not be submitted. This is likely because your content is spam-like or contains inappropriate elements. Please change your content or try again later. If you still have problems, please contact an administrator."

Day 2 Hour 2 of Signature War. I am here to announce Defeat and hopefully some captain of wherever can save me.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
@neonocturne

Post the image here or PM me the link. I just tested adding an image to your signature and did it without issue.

neonocturne

Reputation score
@neonocturne

Post the image here or PM me the link. I just tested adding an image to your signature and did it without issue.
They are already posted in the 2nd post. I have been using the links of the images above and below (guess I have to reupload them just in case).
(Edited: trying to test the max banner size to optimize the editing. So there will be 1 or 2 more pictures placed here for size test; hopefully optimized perfectly this time)
True U Sign 01.PNG
True U Sign 02.PNG

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Will this suffice?

testing032

Reputation score
Gonna make my first post here just to have PM privileges ('start conversation' box is missing for me). I hope nobody minds.

Edit: this didn't seem to work.
Edit 2: To anyone visiting this thread, the post doesn't seem to count if you post it to the Trash Can subforum. Go make a post on the countdown thread or something.

Last edited: