What's new

RPG RPG Maker [闇鍋第一艦隊] 魔法少女テトラ ~拘辱に屈した二つの花~ RJ185970

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Coming early October.

You control 2 magical girls fighting monsters.
If one of them drops to 0 HP, she'll be kidnapped and after each fixed amount of steps (shown as bar on top of the screen) there'll be a H minigame where you can attempt to resist to reduce the amount of MP drained.
MP drained here literally drops their max MP, and being dropped to 0 will cause game over. (also, most skills get stronger with higher MP)

The game isn't that complex, and the cat at home acts as all kind of shops (potions, gear, stat up/down items, etc) so it's not hard to just cheat the money and up your stat to hax tier or drop them to crap tier.

Not sure of the length of the game of how good will the final content be though, the trial shows 3 areas with 2 saying 'not available in trial' and the image included are just what's used in the trial only.

Last edited by a moderator:

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [闇鍋第一艦隊] 魔法少女テトラ ~拘辱に屈した二つの花~

the girl with the blue hair looks really familiar, i cant remeber where i saw her before

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Their previous games weren't too good, so don't expect too much.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

See, I hate this, when you literally have to cause a " game over " to see all scenes. There was another game like that, where when you get H'd too much it gives you a game over.

I really don't understand it. What's the point in making a H-game if you are making the H a losing condition.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Well the opposite is also true, needing to win battles or puzzles in order to see H scenes can be unnecessarily tedious and having it so you don't game over period can remove you from the storyline, especially if it's dark. There's plenty of games that invent system that try to make it work out for you though, like battle fuck games.

The captured system is a great way to get H scenes across. So few indie hentai game makers do this, the most recent one that comes to mind being 使徒天使エンジェルリーベ . This game seems to suffer from a lack of CG and variations though, I hope they add more content in the full version.

Last edited:

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

See, I hate this, when you literally have to cause a " game over " to see all scenes. There was another game like that, where when you get H'd too much it gives you a game over.

I really don't understand it. What's the point in making a H-game if you are making the H a losing condition.
Well isn't it make sense if you lose you got rape by the mob/enemy? So yea ofc they make it like that, it's just logic.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i only have a complaint when i have to get a gameover to see an H-scene, i dont mind if i get it from winning/losing, tho i prefer in battle h-scenes in general.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i only have a complaint when i have to get a gameover to see an H-scene, i dont mind if i get it from winning/losing, tho i prefer in battle h-scenes in general.
If it'll make you feel better, part of the blurb on DLSite includes that you unlock all scenes just by clearing the game. (as well as being able to revisit dungeons you've cleared i.e. becoming 'open world')

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Game's out.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda want to buy it, but at the same time, it doesn't appear to be a large game and I want to be stingy - of course, that's assuming that there truly are only three areas and they all follow the same pattern of only having three scenes each (one per character when they're captured, plus the game over). Tell you what: if a copy doesn't surface in the next day or two, I'll take the plunge and get it so you all can try it out and see just how much it's worth it.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

I kinda want to buy it, but at the same time, it doesn't appear to be a large game and I want to be stingy - of course, that's assuming that there truly are only three areas and they all follow the same pattern of only having three scenes each (one per character when they're captured, plus the game over). Tell you what: if a copy doesn't surface in the next day or two, I'll take the plunge and get it so you all can try it out and see just how much it's worth it.
:v well, given the quality of the previous games of the circle, I would't put high hope on it.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Rough estimation:
Demo filesize is 73MB. Out of which 35MB is rgss3a. Out of which 20MB is the Pictures/ folder, which is the only place that has any scene-related stuff. Of which ~10MB is actual scenes.
Full game filesize is 108MB.
So if we're generous and assume the demo has full sounds, that means the full version might have anywhere from 3-5 times as much content as the demo.
Another indication is that the Pictures/ folder of the demo contains cg01 (first char capture), cg06 (second char capture), cg11 (gameover).
Which would suggest 4 more CGs of some form per character, and maybe another gameover/victory.

Of course, that's assuming the demo is actually a cut version of the full game, and not an initial development snapshot that may see significant changes to release.

That all said: It does seem to have pretty decent scores from those that bought it so far.
Also, it tries to innovate at least a little - H integrated into gameplay, rather than just tacked on as a "good monkey, keep pressing that bar" reward.
So maybe this is a creator worth supporting, so that there may be more like this in the future...

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

:v well, given the quality of the previous games of the circle, I would't put high hope on it.
That all said: It does seem to have pretty decent scores from those that bought it so far.
Also, it tries to innovate at least a little - H integrated into gameplay, rather than just tacked on as a "good monkey, keep pressing that bar" reward.
So maybe this is a creator worth supporting, so that there may be more like this in the future...
I actually really, really enjoyed most of this circle's other games - the combat rape in most of them is better than most other hentai games I've played, and there's also a ton of bondage involved - they basically combined my two favorite things. None of them were very long, but they definitely had more CGs and combat rapes scenes than this one appears to have, which, if the demo is any indication, also has "combat rape" that's so barebones that it might as well not exist (at least in the demo, all that happens is that it zooms in on the standing portrait of the girl when the enemy does something and shows nothing happening). If there truly aren't more than nine scenes or so, it's going to feel like a large step back from most of their games to me.

By the way, this circle/creator really churns out games quickly, it seems - there's been five this year already. If you've missed them and like combat rape, I enjoyed these enough to actually buy them despite the short length:

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28545
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28365
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=28932

I haven't tried out the other three that came out before those yet, but they seem to follow the same formula, judging from their preview pictures. I hope they eventually go back to that, at least combat rape-wise, and that these last two games (their was an "action RPG" that basically had nothing but game over rape scenes) from them aren't going to be the norm moving forward.

CrazyPerson

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

By the way, this circle/creator really churns out games quickly, it seems - there's been five this year already. If you've missed them and like combat rape, I enjoyed these enough to actually buy them despite the short length:
I hadn't realized that they've been quite this prolific, but now that you say it, I do recall seeing a bunch of recent games with the MP-is-resistance mechanic.
Looking closer, the art in their last couple of games is subtly different, which makes sense -
they're probably the usual producer/programmer-commissions-artists outfits.
Unfortunately, that means they get new art much faster than new mechanics, which is why I'm happy to see them explore some gameplay changes.

My problem with the core gameplay of their previous games is that I found them too unforgiving -
with MP-reaches-0 being an instant gameover, MP potions were king, and I felt the game became tedious -
I don't know how long the game was, because I never got there.
I do agree that the new game seems to have quite underdeveloped combat H, though - I would like to see more of that come back in future releases.

As an update: I earlier said the game has excellent scores, that's evened out a bit:
We're currently at (62/29/9/1/2) coming out at a still pretty decent average of 4.44.
Which is how ratings usually go, particularly for established circles: Rabid fans get in first and usually love it,
the casual players come in later, and may not immediately leave a score.
Overall, 62 liked it, 29 thought it was worth the price, 9 were japanese who didn't like it,
and 2-3 were either westerners who didn't like it, or japanese where the game either didn't run at all, or it killed their cat.
Still, not too bad - 12 dislikes out of 103 and over half enthusiastic support is pretty good. Will still go down over the next few days, though.

Overall, it seems still worth it, though I'm a little wary of the standard 1300 pricetag - if it was the half-game point 760 I'd be totally on board.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I thought the art in this game didn't look quite as good, so I figured that they must have used different artists for different games. I don't know a lot about how hentai games are produced, so I can't say I quite understand the finer points of how they go about getting different artists (or how a lot of games from different circles can all use the same artist). I actually enjoyed their other games' method of handling MP, since it wasn't difficult to keep up if necessary and helped you control how the battle rape went. I'm not the type to want a well-nuanced and intricate battle system in these - I just want good hentai.

Anyway, that's enough yapping out of me. I'm going to try to grab this by tomorrow, since it's not popping up in any of the usual locations and somebody's got to take one for the team. As you said, if it was cheaper, I'd already have grabbed it on the first day; I just feel that this is a step back from their other games, as the battle system doesn't seem any more advanced or fun than the ones found in those.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All right, as promised, here it is. Now, I fully expect to find it on the various referral sites and such by tomorrow (you vultures). I doubt I'll find it worth the price, but I'm okay with kicking a little bit more their way after enjoying their previous games; now I just hope they make another game that's like their older entries sometime in the future. Be sure to let me know if you guys think it's worthwhile.

Edit: for the sake of not triple posting, I'll post here. Just finished it - it took me just under a couple of hours, but I also fired up Cheat Engine after the first boss because combat was a bore and it felt like I needed to grind to keep up. My final judgment? Not worth the $13 I paid. Some of the CGs are nice, sure, but literally three out of the four areas use the same generic werewolf enemy as the sole enemy in the entire map, and the capture and Game Over events for them are the same every single time, no matter which area you're in (plus the Game Over event for the lab area is also the exact same as the Werewolf Game Over). It's just lazy, and it also cut down on the number of CGs I was expecting by a fair amount. Oh, and if you get a Game Over on one of the bosses, you don't receive a special CG past the girl that's getting raped losing her powers (i.e. the other girl isn't shown). Add in the fact that the "combat rape" is a joke and I'm fairly disappointed. Not as disappointing to me as their last game, but still not as fun as their other ones. I just hope the rest of you get enough enjoyment out of my purchase!

Also, my completed save's attached to this post if you just want to look at the CGs and events (examine the bookshelves).

Attachments

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

All right, as promised, here it is. Now, I fully expect to find it on the various referral sites and such by tomorrow (you vultures). I doubt I'll find it worth the price, but I'm okay with kicking a little bit more their way after enjoying their previous games; now I just hope they make another game that's like their older entries sometime in the future. Be sure to let me know if you guys think it's worthwhile.

Edit: for the sake of not triple posting, I'll post here. Just finished it - it took me just under a couple of hours, but I also fired up Cheat Engine after the first boss because combat was a bore and it felt like I needed to grind to keep up. My final judgment? Not worth the $13 I paid. Some of the CGs are nice, sure, but literally three out of the four areas use the same generic werewolf enemy as the sole enemy in the entire map, and the capture and Game Over events for them are the same every single time, no matter which area you're in (plus the Game Over event for the lab area is also the exact same as the Werewolf Game Over). It's just lazy, and it also cut down on the number of CGs I was expecting by a fair amount. Oh, and if you get a Game Over on one of the bosses, you don't receive a special CG past the girl that's getting raped losing her powers (i.e. the other girl isn't shown). Add in the fact that the "combat rape" is a joke and I'm fairly disappointed. Not as disappointing to me as their last game, but still not as fun as their other ones. I just hope the rest of you get enough enjoyment out of my purchase!

Also, my completed save's attached to this post if you just want to look at the CGs and events (examine the bookshelves).
Your sacrifice has been duly noted. RIP in piece.