What's new

TFGgames

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Hey, found the Cursed game was listed under the wiki of the

Whole lot of games rated x and XXX, but I'm unsure if any of them are any real good. Been trying them out though. If anybody feels like putting their opinions on any games, would be helpful. I'm pretty sure that this discussion would provide people good text games for those willing to use their time to test them out.

Edit: I tried out three games. Store of Stories, and another game (which I can't even remember now) Were total crap. However!

The Girly Gauntlet was very interesting. While it's not like Flexible survival and you choose everything you want, it's on a set path, but it's quest based so you pick up items and inventory, and you try to figure out the right way to use them for whatever situation occurs. It's like Kings Quest, and in that respect, it's pretty good. I haven't finished it, but I might take the time.

Last edited:
Re: TFGgames

I've actually made my way through every (I'm pretty sure) path in the Girly Gauntlet, and I have to say it gets pretty in-depth. For the most interesting path I would suggest the glitter or the quiz. Both are lengthy with multiple endings.

Yeah I'm looking for more games like that one, it's more in depth and it's not just.... well it has a bit of story and it has purpose. Not just "You get candy that makes you funny." and that's the whole story. But I don't really have the time to download and play all these games on the wiki 0_e

Id love to help out but have no clue how to actually run half of these things. the .rag files keep bringing up the "open with" prompt looking for what program to open the file with >.< Never was the best with file extensions so a little help would be awesome

In order to play games with a ".rag" you need the RAGS player which you can download from this website.

Kinda annoyed that 90% of these are 'teehee man gets turned into a chick whimsically' games. I mean, I get it, the theme is transformation, but I'm more partial to games where the goal is to transform others.

Kinda annoyed that 90% of these are 'teehee man gets turned into a chick whimsically' games. I mean, I get it, the theme is transformation, but I'm more partial to games where the goal is to transform others.

Honestly, that was the biggest thing I want to understand when I was looking at the site. For the most part I can understand why people are in to their kinks, but I cannot understand what is so appealing about having you're physical identity taken away (with no hope of recovering it), then having you mind removed or overpowered to make way for a new mind; effectively killing you.

I can understand wanting to do it to other people, but almost all of these games have the only one being changed the PC (or the only real one), the person that the player is suppose to empathize with.

I tried a few of the games on the wiki, and I'm rather disappointed, because A) they're text based games, and B) most are unfinished.

It takes a lot of sifting, and half of the good games I've found are unfinished and/or buggy. One that is definitely worth the dl is ArimanRebirth. Again, a tranformation game, but pretty entertaining with lots of story and some depth.

went to the creators blog for cursed and tried to give it a download but i'm appearently having issued with mediafire or maybe something else. when using firefox the download window wont open to begin the download or using aol i'm given a page not found error. yall think its mediafire or my net is being a pain in the ass tonight?

Well that's why I enjoy the route "NO! You think you can do this to me? F#$@ you! I'll resist till the end!" I actually got the only male ending in a game once for the Girly Gauntlet. I'm all man baby!! YEAH!!

went to the creators blog for cursed and tried to give it a download but i'm appearently having issued with mediafire or maybe something else. when using firefox the download window wont open to begin the download or using aol i'm given a page not found error. yall think its mediafire or my net is being a pain in the ass tonight?
And it's most likely being an ass.

Well that's why I enjoy the route "NO! You think you can do this to me? F#$@ you! I'll resist till the end!" I actually got the only male ending in a game once for the Girly Gauntlet. I'm all man baby!! YEAH!!
Fun fact about me, I can't actually enjoy these games sexually at all unless I've already gotten the ending where I was able to remain my original self (or return to my original self). They're horror games to me otherwise.

The way I look at it isn't to remain male, but to be the one to control my own destiny; thus I absolutely love it when you get to do the stuff completely voluntarily, and extra points if you're able to freely shape-shift.

Back