What's new

That Which is Stronger than Most Men (Darwin)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: That Which is Stronger than Most Men (Darwin)

The man groaned, signaling his climax, as Charlotte could do nothing. He came, his seed, flowing into her in spurts, each filling her with a sensation of more hot spunk inside of her, which quickly ran out of space. Her womb was filled, and Charlotte oddly felt painless as she felt her belly fatten. As her struggle was over with his climax, she was allowed to rest, and there, with him hilted inside of her, she would feel his massive balls throbbing against her ass, pumping his seed into her pussy.

Once Charlotte looked in the early stages of pregnancy, she felt the man finally finish cumming. The amazons behind her were silent, before two hesitantly approached, offering to take Charlotte's arms and lift her up. "Crazy human..." one to her left announced. "I never thought a human being would... Or even could... Do that." the other followed up.

Meanwhile, the offended amazon was blood red in the face. There was nothing she could say now, not after Charlotte took their greatest man for her own. So, she left the tent in a fluster, causing the remaining amazons to pay Charlotte their respect. "Well done." announced a mature voice, as an amazonian woman with a unique feather crown stepped in, seemingly the chief of the amazonians. "Your determination has reached me. With my respect for you, I will allow for you, human, to join our tribe, and have what you desire. But, if you do not follow with our tradition and marry this man who has submit to you," she began, as the man below was wordlessly holding an object up, some kind of religious pointer that he directed at Charlotte. Somehow, this was him submitting to her. "Then, I will only tell you what you wish to know. We in this tribe hold little respect for unmarried children."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Charlotte was in the throes of ecstasy as she continued to ride the man's meaty cock, her hips bucking wildly as the two of them neared their orgasms. The pain had now mostly subsided, the pleasure coursing through the young woman's body so overwhelming to the deflowered girl that it erased most of everything from her, Charlotte's only desire right now was to continue feeling as good as this man's member was making her feel. And that pleasure only intensified as the man finally reached his peak.

The young woman was left powerless as her body was overtaken by her orgasm, wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body as the man's thick member pulsated deep inside her, filling her virgin womb with its warm seed, stretching her stomach to an almost impossible size. Charlotte's cries carried over the amazonian village as she roughly held herself against the well endowed man, her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her tongue lolled out, just as much saliva pouring down her lips and chin as there was girlcum spurting out of her womanhood, mingling with the man's own cum to form a puddle of mixed juices on the ground beneath them. Her hips twitched cutely as their orgasm's quickly came to an end, her motions matching the pace of the man as the last few ropes of cum filled her already swollen womb.

It would be easy for the amazonian's to lift Charlotte up, her body hung limp from the ordeal she had just gone through. Though despite her exhausted state a faint satisfied smile stretched across her lips at the sight of her 'rival' storming out of the tent. "Th...thank you..." Charlotte replied weakly, her voice barely a whisper. Though at the mention of having to marry the man she glanced over at him, unsure of what to do. Though, she guessed, a moment later, that it wouldn't be too bad. It would be a small price to pay to find out everything there is to know about this race and their culture. "I... I accept. I'll marry him. My name is Charlotte." She spoke as she turned to look back down at the man, a soft smile on her face.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The amazonian women nodded in silence, before bringing Charlotte to one of the tents in the camp. It was smaller than the others, and apparently had a previous owner as the amazon women helped her along. "This was her tent. But she was dishonored while you showed more strength than she. This is your home now, and the home of your husband as well. We will arrange for a bishop to come. Until then, rest, sister." The speaking woman referred to Charlotte as many others she had heard calling each other. It seemed indeed a fact that Charlotte possessed much more respect now, even as much to be given her own possessions within the camp, even from another amazon! Taken, Charlotte was led to a single, lonely bed, before her 'husband' followed, taken in, and laid out on a blanket on the ground of her large tent before the dark skinned women huddled to go outside. "If you need anything, I will be out of the tent a ways. Just call." she instructed her, before vanishing from sight.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"'Her home?'" Charlotte repeated, knowing full well whose home she had just inherited, suddenly feeling guilty for her actions. "I didn't intend to have her thrown out of her home. I... I'll rest here for now, but... she should really have her home back. Or, if that's not possible she can live here with us. I... I'll probably not be using it much, I'll have to travel this island to catalogue each of the different species that live here. Though, she could join me if she's willing. Hopefully we can put all of this behind us and become friends."

"I... I should be fine for now, thank you. I just need some rest. That was rather... exhausting..." A flush rose in Charlotte's cheeks, and watching until the women left she turned to the man that she had agreed to marry. To think, she had left her family home and career to seek knowledge of the species' of this wondrous island, and not only did she end up giving her virginity to perhaps the most well endowed man she'd ever meet she had agreed to marry him as well! This definitely wasn't what the young woman had in mind when she set out, but if it'll help her goal then she's fine with having to do it. The man didn't seem like a bad guy after all, not like the others that had criticised her work back home, ridiculing her at every opportunity.

"Why are you sleeping on the floor?" Charlotte asked, concerned about the man's behaviour. "We're... we're to be wed, so it's only n-natural that we'd share the bed. Even... even if it is a bit small. So please, feel free to share the bed with me. It's yours as much as it is mine." Regardless of whether the man decided to join her in the bed Charlotte would lie down, nuzzling against the man should he join her but otherwise just lies down, quickly drifting off to sleep.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking up at her, the man seemed a bit embarrassed, but quickly did as she liked. He got up, and gracefully got into the bed with her, as tight as space as it was. To compensate for the lack of room, he allowed her to use him as something to lay on as they laid together, naked.

Falling asleep together, Darwin would sleep throughout the night, her body recovering from the sex before she'd awake in the morning to a woman with the smell of the sea about her. She had long green hair, and a religious hat on her head that made her appear like a Bishop, though her clothing was lewd, and would be a disgrace to most religions. She wore it with pride regardless. "Good morning. I suppose you two are the ones to be married? I will be the one to take your vows. Though... It's interesting to see two humans interested in having a mamono wedding~" she giggled.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Moving over briefly to allow the man in Charlotte rested against him as he settled down. While there was indeed perhaps too little room for the two of them to sleep together comfortably the young scientist remedied that by mostly lying on her soon-to-be husband, a leg draping over his waist to make sure the two of them were completely under the blanket. Being in such close proximity to the man, her breasts squished against his chest and her recently deflowered womanhood spread in such a position, brought a flush of embarrassment to Charlotte's face, though she tried to mostly ignore it. After all, if she were truly to marry this man then she'd expect they'd most likely wind up in this 'predicament' more often than not. That thought caused her body to heat up even more from embarrassment, though a tinge of excitement and curiosity slowly began to join it.

With the warmth of their bodies Charlotte quickly fell asleep cradled in her new lover's arms, her dreams full of odd-looking humans and well endowed men serenading her and satisfying her every desire. Stirring from her sleep the young woman sat up, yawned, stretched, and rubbed the sleep from her eyes. For a moment Charlotte completely forgot where she was and looked around in confusion, before her eyes fell upon the man she was to be wed to. The scientist let out a shocked yelp and pulled the blanket up to cover her bare breasts, before remembering the events of the day before and what was to happen today. It was only then was her attention brought to the new woman, someone she hadn't seen the day before.

"Um... yes, that's right. We're to be married today," She replied nervously, doubts still nagging at the very back of her mind despite Charlotte knowing it was the only way to get what she wanted. Resting a hand on the man's chest she leant forward slightly to get a better look at the woman whilst not wearing her glasses. "I guess it is... but, I've never really experienced a 'human' wedding before, so it's not like I would be able to compare the two. But... how different is one compared to a 'human' wedding?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bishop put a finger to her lower lip in thought. "Well, the major difference I think is the addition of magic. Love has a habit of fading over time, and newlywed mamono often do not want their husbands to lose interest in them, so a blessing is cast so that the two will feel their hearts flutter when they look at one another, as if they had still just fallen in love for the first time." she replied. "Meanwhile, I hear most human marriages end... Not so happily ever after." she said with a little uncertainty.

Basically, Charlotte would be bound to that man forever if she married him. Marriage was a lot more serious on the mamono's side.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Magic?" Charlotte asked, doubt in both her expression and tone. She was a woman of science, the very notion of magic was laughable to her. Even these creatures, despite how impossible their existence should be could be explained through evolution. But, wanting to remain on the good side of these people Charlotte refrained from questioning their so called 'magic', instead quickly adopting a more quizzical, curious look.

"So, from my understanding of it, this magic will keep our hearts bound together as if we were in the beginning stages of love?" Again, a hint of doubt rose in the woman's voice, unable to stop herself questioning both magic and love, the latter she had never left room for in her career path. Though noticing it once more Charlotte made a conscious effort to push down anything that could spoil her chances with this tribe. "Right, okay, I'm not sure I completely understand how it all works, but I'll- we'll still go through with it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The bishop nodded when Charlotte agreed. "Good! The celebration ceremony will await you at the beach, do try to show by noon, if only to be respectful of those who wish to congratulate you." the bishop said, giving Charlotte a bow before backing out of the tent.

Alone with him once more, the man to be her husband reached out and took Charlotte's hand. "... I want to thank you." he said suddenly. "For everything you've done. I was resigned to my fate here, but... I'm glad you came and are doing this."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Charlotte bid the bishop goodbye as she bowed and left the tent, her and her soon to be husband left alone once more. For a moment an awkward silence passed between the two of them, though as he took the young scientist's hand and thanked her for all she's done for him a deep crimson rose in Charlotte's cheeks.

"I, uh... well, you, you have no need to thank me," Charlotte stammered, taken aback by the man. "My intentions for this 'marriage' may not be solely for the concern of your welfare, but I am honestly glad my actions are helping you." The woman explained, believing there's no point in hiding the truth behind her actions. She then paused for a moment, shifting under the blanket before speaking once more. "T-truth be told, I guess this is a fitting arrangement. You were my first, and, while it did hurt considerably it did feel good. It was a moment that cannot be shared with anyone else, which should be marked appropriately. I'm not sure how 'official' these... mamono, did she say? These mamono marriages are, but we'll at least have the memories."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The man smiled at her. "Thank you... I am happy that I could bring my savior happiness." he said, before frowning a little at her next question. Looking directly into her eyes with his own through shaggy hair, the man to be her husband took her fully seriously. "The bond of marriage between two lasts until death, before our souls move on. So... We'd be together forever if you and I became immortal somehow..."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Charlotte had about to climb off the bed though stopped mid-lean as the man spoke, an arm stretched over her soon to be husband, her hand clutching the side of the bed. The blankets covering Charlotte's bountiful chest slid down and exposed her breasts, though it seemed as if she didn't notice as a curious expression came over her.

"Immortality, you say?" The excitement was clear in the young scientists voice. "That's... that's actually possible then? There's been fables, and rumours of course. During the course of human history, methods to obtain immortality, but they all proved false or we were doing something wrong. I didn't think it actually possible."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It makes sense that no human history has recorded immortality, because even here, to become immortal means to become something other than human. Even when we get married... We will be imbued with a magic that will change us... I don't know much, but I think I heard human girls becoming mamono themselves from a mamono marriage. Strange things have happened, like a human woman's legs suddenly becoming tentacles, or or arms turning into harpy wings. All such transformations were based on the woman's personality, they said... With the most perverse of women becoming succubi." he explained.

"Me as well... I'll become an incubus of sorts, bound to your soul... I don't mind the idea at all, to have my body and mind change to please a gentle woman like you." the big man said with a smile.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Again, the mention of magic brought a look of scepticism to Charlotte's face, her scientific mind quickly rejecting such an unscientific idea. Though once more she quickly pushes that away, after all she had wound up on an island whose inhabitants should be all but impossible, and yet they exist. Perhaps the idea of magic, or at least a science that at first glance appeared to be magic, wasn't such a crazy notion on this island after all. At least that's what Charlotte told herself.

"Transforming?" The idea of a kind of metamorphosis intrigued Charlotte as well, and she wondered just how much these people differed from humans. "This place and its people... it's all so much more fascinating than I first realised when I set off for this island.

Finally throwing off the covers and climbing off the bed Charlotte stretched her hand out to her soon to be husband, a blush spreading across her cheeks, still not used to being completely naked around another person. "W-well then, shall we go?" She asked, and despite Charlotte's excitement there was still some hesitance in her voice. "I-I guess they'll expect us to be naked." The young scientist gives one last forlorn look over to her clothing, wishing that she could at least dress before leaving the tent with the man.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

He took her hand gladly, rising up from the bed as he would tie his arm around her own. "Since you're human as well... It's fine if you know my name, right? I was told that amazons don't refer to their husbands by name, only by status." he informed her. "My name's Buggy, if that matters..."

With that said, the outside of their tent awaited them. Charlotte would find many other amazons prepared for ceremony, most with body paint on to show off their festive art talents. Even the chief amazon was prepared to celebrate, and she had a painting of a crown just over her pubic hair as a symbol of her status. Though rather than respect it, the other amazons seemed to laugh and find such a thing to be silly while the ruling amazoness herself claimed that it was all merely for fun.

Everyone would direct Charlotte towards the beach, where the other amazons were going to celebrate the wedding with food and berry juice. Many new arrivals seemed to adapt their chiefs' sense of art, as many had drawn various other symbols over their pubic region. Before Charlotte would be able to depart for the beach, a couple amazonian womans would come up with clay bowls in their arms, smiling at the man and wife to be while offering to paint their bodies for them. Their eyes were locked on Charlotte's inverted nipples. If allowed to paint, they would giggle at the sight, the one drawing on Charlotte's breast would merrily comment, "It's rather cute, I must say."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"Buggy, huh?" A look of bemusement came over Charlotte's face for a moment, tickled by the man's name. Though it quickly vanished and was replaced with her soft smile once more, believing such an unusual name to be normal on this island, where the impossible and unusual seem to be commonplace. "Well, it's nice to 'officially' make your acquaintance, Buggy."

As the two of them made their way out of the tent Charlotte's embarrassment began to creep back up once more, and moved her free arm up to conceal her overly large breasts as best she could. Which proved to not be as effective as she liked, and instead of hiding them her sensitive nipples rubbing against her arm served only to stimulate the woman, and so Charlotte quickly abandoned that idea. To take her mind off her lack of clothing hiding her modesty Charlotte decided to draw her attention to the naked forms of the Amazonian women, which quickly brought a deep blush to her cheeks. However, as the two of them were directed to and made their way to the beach Charlotte wouldn't help but admire the symbols painted on the women's bodies. She quietly wondered what they meant, and if they had any significance, though she kept those questions to herself for now, deciding to wait until the wedding and the resulting celebrations to finish before she pursued her desire for knowledge.

However Charlotte was taken by surprise as they were stopped by two eager Amazonian's, wanting to paint them as well. "Uh.. um, well... Sure, okay," Charlotte was hesitant at first, though seeing as it appeared to be part of the celebrations she decided to go through with it. After all it did look like fun. A shiver ran through Charlotte's body as the tip of the paintbrush touched her breast, the act eliciting a soft gasp from the woman. And as she was complimented on her rather odd, and to her, freakish nipples she could feel a heat rapidly spreading over her face as Charlotte blushed a deep crimson. "Uh... uh, well... um... t-thank you... Y-you really... think so?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, why not let a man decide?" the amazoness offered, before the other brought Buggy in closer, while the first amazon held up Charlotte's breast. Leaning forward upon a gesture, he put his lips to Charlotte's breast, and began eagerly sucking on it, pulling on her nipple until it came out to be teased by his tongue. "Looks like they're cute indeed~" she said. After letting Buggy kiss her breast, he was pulled back so they could finish painting their bodies. Once Buggy and Charlotte had their bodies well painted with various swirl designs, the amazons directed them to the beach, and said they should enjoy their wedding.

"... I really do think your breasts are cute." Buggy suddenly announced while walking towards the beach, causing passing amazons to giggle upon hearing what he said. "Well... You're pretty much pretty all over. I honestly thought you were a mamono when I saw you..."

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

"N-now wait just a min-" Taken by surprise at the amazoness' sudden suggestion Charlotte could do nothing but stand there and stammer out her reluctance as a breast was handled, lifted up for her husband-to-be. Charlotte bit her lower lip as Buggy's lips closed around her areola, his tongue exploring the sensitive fleshy nub, suckling and prodding at the inverted nipple beneath, hoping to free it. A warmth had begun to spread from between Charlotte's legs as her nipple was finally pulled free and Buggy placed a kiss upon it, a heat that lingered as her lover took his place beside her once more so the women could finish painting their bodies. Charlotte stayed silent as the amazoness' worked on their bodies, biting her lower lip to try and quell the feeling inside her, the spark of flame that gradually grew larger with each caress from the brushes.

Though thankfully the two tribeswomen stopped before the lust inside Charlotte had become unbearable, and bidding them goodbye the two of them continued their slow walk down to the beach and to their wedding ceremony. Did... did his... his dick make me like this..? Charlotte thought to herself as her lust gradually ebbed away, her gaze briefly falling to between Buggy's legs as she pondered her sexual cravings, that, until her trip to the island she had managed to successfully squash. Though her husband-to-be's compliment snapped the young scientist out of her reverie, the slight pinkness covering her cheeks quickly reddened and covered the rest of her face as her gaze pulled up to his face.

"Y-you are kind to say so..." She muttered weakly, her brilliant mind pulling a blank for perhaps the first time in Charlotte's life. "You're a rather... uh, handsome man yourself. A... a healthy specimen, certainly suited for reproduction what with your, um.... well endowed organ..." The flush quickly crept over the entirety of Charlotte's body as she feebly attempted her own compliment, the awkwardness most likely apparent to not only herself but everyone else around her. She paused for a good long while, mortified by what she realised she just said before pressing on."Y-you... thought I was a mamono..?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Buggy chuckled nervously. "I-I'm a specimen...?" he asked, obviously put off, but trying not to act too wielded out by her choice of words. The follow up question he was thankful for, and just as thankful to answer. "Yes!" he replied to her question with a smile, seeming rather happy to announce that, before holding her arm by hooking his arm around it, leaning in close to her. "You're so beautiful, so... I assume that you must be a mamono, because humans usually aren't so pretty." he said honesty, seeming rather excited, in more ways than one, as was evident by the state of his genitals. "I'm honestly thrilled that such a nice and pretty woman exists who would marry me. I'll do anything I can to be of use to you." he said obediently, as if such was expected of him in this world. As Charlotte would know it, such would be the opposite case, with the woman trying to support her man, but instead he was offering to support Charlotte as if it were normal to do so.

This nature of society became more evident as they approached the beach. Amazonian women were lounging with various attractive men, each seeming to hold a permanent tattoo matching each other, showing that they were married. The men seemed to cater to their wives every whim, as it was the wife who was wishing them away to do this or that. Such seemed to be reflections of what her future may be with Buggy, as they approached the beach to behold a mermaid in the sea, dressed as a bishop, speaking with the chieftain of the village. When they saw Charlotte and her groom-to-be approaching, the chieftain held out her arms in welcoming while the light blue haired sea bishop waved her hand at Charlotte with a familiar grace, the same bishop she had met before.

"Come, come!" the chieftain beckoned. "Come here, Charlotte, into the water so the bishop can bless you nicely!"

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Charlotte's blush darkened as Buggy's arm interlinked with her own as he moved closer to the woman and complimented her on her beauty. It wasn't the first time she had received such compliments, mostly by her fellow scientists, but they were often followed by lewd advances and bawdy laughter. Such incidents were one the reasons why Charlotte had shied away from the opposite sex and threw herself into her work. Though with Buggy Charlotte could sense that he was being sincere, and as he spoke a warmth began to grow inside the young woman.

"I'm glad to have met you as well," Charlotte leant closer to Buggy, a breast squishing against his arm, as the two of them continued their leisurely walk down the beach to their wedding. The woman glanced over at the people preparing the celebrations and noted that the men were doing all the work whilst the women oversaw everything. She had her suspicions before, but now Charlotte was certain the society of the Amazonians were of a matriarchal nature.

"I thought I'd be alone in my journey across these foreign lands, but now I know I won't be." She then leant over, and with a mischievous smile on her face Charlotte poked Buggy's nose. "I'll have you to carry all my bags." Charlotte then chuckled briefly, already becoming more comfortable around her husband-to-be.

"Well, this is it then," A soft smile stretched across Charlotte's features as she looked at Buggy as the chieftain beckoned the two over to her and the mermaid from earlier into the water, Charlotte making a mental note to interview the mermaid once she was done with the Amazonians. Linking her fingers with Buggy's Charlotte made her way over to the water with her husband-to-be, letting out a gasp as the spray splashed against her bare flesh.