What's new

The Adventures of one foxxy Mahou Shoujo - IC

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
sample_169fd82fe5f49d6cd5651d29f739b86f.jpg
Lex's furry triangles twitches constantly at Liza's loving attention and as she was praised by her Big Sis, Lex would inadvertently let out a small smile happy to receive the praise and encouragement. It was surprisingly good to hear Liza call her a "Good girl", as not only excitement, but straggler enough, arousal spread through Lex as she heard those words! This continued as Liza once again showered her Dolly in praise!

"Haaa... Haaa, a-a-are you s-sure? A-any w-w-where, B-Big Sis?" Lex seemed mystified by the prospect that Liza would allow her full access, but once she received confirmation, she would get a cute determined face and would nod. Liza seemed to be enjoying this and had high expectations for her, so she wouldn't let her embarrassment stop her! One of Lex's hands would leave Liza's breasts and would timidly reach for Liza's panties!

She hesitates for a moment before lightly rubbing her fingers up and down Liza's panty covered mound. She did this a few times before she went to the top of Liza's panties and slipped her hand under them! Her petting motions now continued without the wet cloth between her fingers and Liza's needy pussy. All while she did this, she continued to adorably try and pleasure Liza's tits. She breaks off from another kiss to Liza's nipple to ask. "D-does that f-feel good Onee?"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
a1d82c1b-5b48-4704-81a4-ae15ed5efebe.png Seeing how Lex was reacting to all of this Liza began to wag her tails softly, letting them brush wildly against the sheet's of her bed. Her little doll was being so amazingly cute! Blushing, smiling, panting.... Liza's eyes looked between Lex's legs, just as the skirt moved away, catching a glimps of tented panties. Lightly soaking in pre-cum. Mmmmmm, her dolly was so unbearably cute right now! "G-good g-girl" She panted, brushing between those two fluffy triangles. Her other hand running down Lex's back, gently flipping up that skirt so the trap's cute tush was visible. She would firmly squeeze one of the cheeks, kneeing it playfully.
"Mmmm, of course. Anywhere you want," She giggled softly giving Lex's booty another playful squeeze. Closing her eyes and enjoying the feeling of those timid fingers sliding up and down the path between her swollen snatch. Her white silk panties making the trip nice and smooth. She would let out a little moan. Her body reacting strongly to Lex's soft, untrained touch. It wasn't that her doll had suddenly developed skills, it was how untrained and cute she was. That is what was turning Liza on.
She would wriggle a little under Lex's touch, trying to absorb every little bit of pleasure she could. "Yes, mmm, so good, my cute little dolly.... my good little girl.... mmmm Onee-chan is going to make you the cutest little girly doll... ha... mmmm..." She panted, grinding her hips into Lex's touch. "No one will be... able to ha... tell your a boy... mmm j-just a cute little girlly doll for Onee-chan... mmm... I-I'll h-help y-you even forget about b-being a boy..." She moaned softly. "J-just k-keep m-making me f-feel this good... and... and I'll m-make you i-into t-the p-perfect g-girl." She panted, her eagerness to cum making her fantasies a bit more intense then they might have otherwise been.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Not only was Liza reminded of Lex's cute tented panties with her brief view up Lex's dress, but she got a good view of the cum drenched panties from Lex's previous climax during their kiss! Lex let out a surprised squeak, her hot breath brushing over one of Liza's sensitive nipples as she did so because the back of her dress was flipped up and her Onee squeezed her panty covered butt!

"R-really? Y-You w-w-would be able t-to do t-that f-for me?" Lex leans back from Liza's bust, her eyes hopeful! At the same time, Lex's panties grow drenched enough with cum and pre-cum that a small wet spot starts to spread onto her dress as well! As Liza looked into her Dolly's eyes, her tattoo started to meddle once again. She just knew that of course she would be able to do it! She knew it was possible to make Lex a true girl and her perfect little Imouto Dolly! The how could be figured out later but she was for some reason confident that she would find it sooner or later! "Y-Yes Onee-chan, I-I-I'll do w-what e-ever you want..." She moaned out as she commanded to continue to make Liza feel good in order to be made into the perfect girl!

With Liza responding positively to her touch, Lex didn't quite know what else to do other than speed up her finger's movements, and so thats what she did! Her soft and slender fingers pressed into Liza's wet and hot mound, grinding against her petals in an innocent attempt to pleasure her Big Sis! Luckily for Liza, Lex shifted her hand position around as well and started to accidentally rub Liza's clit, her little pleasure nub!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
a1d82c1b-5b48-4704-81a4-ae15ed5efebe.png By this time Liza was getting a bit drunk on the pleasure of toying with her dolly. The way that Lex would moan, and squeel. It was music to the fox's ears. Seeing those panties getting soaked not only in pre-cum, but full orgasm. "That's right," She panted softly, looking deepily into Lex's green eyes. Loving the devotion and eagerness she saw in them. "Just trust your onee-chan, and she'll make sure you're a girl. Maybe not tonight, but I'll do anything in my power to make it happen" She smiled softly softly petting those cute ears one more time. "Mmm, I have s-some ideas" She purred, as Lex kept up his innocent efforts to pleasure her. Rubbing her slit, She was ok with that, thoguh. Soon his hand moved to find one of her more sensitive spots making her gasp, and moan suddenly. Crying out 'good girl' and 'oh lex' a few times as she was taken by an orgasm! Coating Lex's hands in her girly juices.

After that, she would curl up with Lex. Gently petting him, loving him... undressing him until the two were only in their sex stained panties. Liza would keep kissing Lex, rubbing his ears, grabbing his butt. She wouldn't let things go beyond that for now. Between all the kissing and loving she would finally issue her command, "I'll find a way to make you into the perfect girl, but until then Lex, you agreed to be my good little dolly, right" She smiled softly. Rubbing his boy clitty against her soft thighs. "Then I want you to get a job as a waitress in town. You need some more exposure as Lex, Alex has had enough time, and I think seeing you in a cute uniform would just be the best," She sighed happily. "Don't let anyone one know your a boy, even if you get hit on. You have to think like a girl, for this training to work," She smiled a bit mischievously.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Lex paused as Liza stared deep into her green eyes and she stared back, melting into Liza's loving gaze. Her elation and gratitude was enough to power through her arousal and she beamed a sweet smile to Liza. "Y-You're t-the best O-Onee-chan e-ever!" Before a shiver pleasure ran down her spine as her sensitive ears were petted and with another grateful smile, Lex went back to her assigned duty of pleasuring her Mistress Big Sis! Already Lex was learning from Liza reactions, slowly figuring out that the hard nub she was rubbing against was the place to focus her attention! Desperate to please Liza and gain even more praise as a good girl, Lex furiously rubbed away at Liza's clit right as her orgasm started, sending her straight to the peak of pleasure! Lex would smile shyly as Liza finally came down from her orgasm. "I-I'm g-glad I-I was able t-to make y-you feel s-so good Big Sis..." Her hand was still covered with Liza's juices and unless she was stopped by Liza, she would find an unused cloth nearby to wipe her hand on.

Lex would accept Liza's cuddling, almost eagerly. Stuck in an embrace with her Big Sis and being constantly petted while feeling oh so loved, Lex quietly purred, her tail finding Liza's almost like she was asking Liza to claim it with her own! Even with them unwinding, Lex was still blushing thanks to the constant butt squeezes and close physical contact with a half naked Liza. With every kiss they shared, Liza's tattoo added just a tiny bit of the power it had added to their previous kiss. That power wasn't nearly as powerful and pleasurable as before but it still was enough to make the pair desire to kiss more and more! "I-I did, yes." She nods with a grateful smile at the promise before shuddering and moaning as her clitty was teased. As Liza declares her command for Lex, the kitty looks a little panicked at the thought of going out and getting a job as Lex before she takes a few shaky breaths to call down and replys, "O-ok S-Sis, i-if thats what you think is best..." Although she absolutely did want to be a true girl, it was still a scary thought to try something new for the kitty, especially something as bold as getting a job as Lex! Though she does start to come around to the thought. "Y-you'll have to h-help m-me find a-a c-cafe w-with a cute u-uniform then!"

It was starting to get late and Julia still wasn't home, but any concerns that fact awoke in Liza were quietly filed away by her tattoo. She could continue to cuddle with her Dolly until they fell asleep or could decide to do something else before she eventually grew tired enough for bed.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
a1d82c1b-5b48-4704-81a4-ae15ed5efebe.png "Mmmm, you did a good job for your first time," Liza smiled, letting Lex wipe his hand clean of her juices. She giggled inwardly, thinking about how fun it would be when he started desperatly lapping that up. Helpless before his mistress... She would, of course, not press the issue now but accept the cute cuddly kitten back into her bed. Her fluffy tail enveloping that small cat tail, letting them intertwine and enjoy each other's closeness on a whole new level. She could of course feel Lex's clitty rubbing up against her, desperate for it's own relief. But that wouldn't do at all. She instead just let Lex feel horny and desperate, taking to kissing him once more as they cuddled. It lacked the previous punch of their kiss, but in a way that made it all the easier to just go on cuddling and making out. Liza having no idea that her kisses where moderately addictive, and indulging the two of them over and over, letting that desire get cemented between them.
Elysabeth would smile softly seeing the panic quickly fading into acceptance. She thought that erasing Alex might actually be easier then she though. If Lex was already willing to show herself so publicly. "Mmm, onee-chan knows best." She giggled, giving Lex another kiss on the lips. "I'll make sure that you find the cutest little cafe to work at, mmm," She moaned a little bit, thinking about Lex working at a cafe, all the cute things she'd learn... mmmm it would be the perfect way for her to learn to be a proper girl...
Liza didn't even release how late it was getting, her tatoo effectively suppressing any concern about Julia deep into the back of her mind. She would kiss and snuggle with Lex until the two of them fell asleep.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
"T-thank y-you O-Onee, I'm ha-happy to hear that!" Lex slightly smiled back once she had been praised for her attempts to please Liza. As they kissed and cuddled on Liza's bed, other than obviously being aroused herself, it was also quite obvious just how safe and loved Lex felt in the embrace of her Big Sis. She could be herself, who she truly wanted to be with Liza! With each of Liza's addicting kisses to her kitty, Lex would get all doe eyed, to embarrassed and innocent to ask for more!

Lex did indeed seem much more accepting to Liza's orders than one might have originally thought. She moaned her agreement into the kiss that 'Onee-chan knows best', after all her Onee-chan had always been there for her and had been one of the first to help her realize who she wanted to be! As they continued to kiss and snuggle, with sleepiness starting to take over both of the girls and Lex mid falling asleep, she would mumble, "I love you Onee-chan..." before she passed out. It had clearly been meant as between between best friends but Liza could once again feel the urge to twist the love till it was between Dolly and Mistress!

~~

Hours later, just as the sunlight was beggining to shine into the room from one of her windows, Liza would awake to the sound muffled sound of the front door being closed behind someone. Somehow, she was pretty sure that had to have been Julia. The footsteps were soon coming up the stairs and it would hit her that Lex was still sleeping soundly in just her panties right next to her! Liza could perhaps go and check that it was indeed Julia before the other kitsune got to their bedrooms or she could continue to hug her sleeping dolly and take the chance her girlfriend looked in and saw them together! Liza had closed the door behind them last night and so Julia would have to open it to see them...

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth.jpg Liza would snuggle up happily with her cute little dolly. Basking in how trusting and loving she was. There was plenty she could do to help Lex feel more at home in a girls body... but where to start? It was a question for another day. "Mmm, love you too cutie" she kissed her dolly on the forehead and snuggled in so they could both sleep.

~~

It wasn't until the following morning that she woke up, fairly early as well. She could feel Lex nestled between her breasts, still snoozing happily. She was grateful for that, softly petting him on the head. Though she could hear something else, a soft noise of the door opening and closing. Someone was sneaking in, could it be Julia? She'd been gone all night! In fact... why hadn't she worried about her girlfriend until just now. Disentangling herself from Lex She through on some PJs and closed the door behind her. Julia and Liza didn't share a room, so it was unlikely that she'd come to Liza's room on her own, however Liza wanted to see her girl friend! "Julia, that you?" She called out, heading out to where the girl would be heading in.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
66906477_p0_master1200.jpg

Liza's kiss to the forehead of her Dolly would see Lex passing out with a smile on her face as she snuggled into her Big Sis and into all the fluff of Liza's tail.

~~

Lex let out a moan of appreciation for the petting, mumbling something in her sleep. She also had very slightly drooled onto Liza's breast as she had slept so peacefully snuggled up with Liza. Her sleeping face looked oh so relaxed and it had been a while since Liza had last seen it, especially one that was so completely relaxed as this one. It had been too long since their last sleep over! With her mind no longer being forced to focus on her dolly as it had been last night, the realization that Julia had been gone all of last night would finally hit and with PJs on, Liza called out towards the stairs. "L-Liza! Y-your already awake?" Julia's soft reply comes almost immediately as Liza descended past their rooms and then down the stairs. Julia is still down by the front door, wearing the same outfit she had been wearing as yesterday and with a nervous smile on her face as she was kneeling down next to a... dog?

With her hopes of Liza still being asleep as she snuck back in dashed, Julia gave that nervous smile and tried to take attention away from her by introducing Ranq! "Sooooooo, ummmm... I got a new dog!" Seeing Liza for the first time since being with her Mistress, there was a pang of guilt in her that she tried to hide from Liza. She wanted to continue to be with her Mistress, but also didnt want to hurt Liza so, even though she didn't lie often, she really did feel the need to avoid mentioning what she had really been doing the day before. Just having a passing thought about the previous night sent a small shiver through her and her new kitty panties already had gotten wet once again on her way home after being told to wear them by Mistress! "His name is Ranq, and he'll be the perfect guard dog to make sure we are safe at home!" She blurted out before Liza could ask any questions, almost like she was dreading the lie she would have to tell.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Rounding the corner Liza would find Julia, and some big doggo. She was wearing some thin PJs as she approached her friend, her tails wagging slowly. "I'm glad you're ok. I was getting pretty worried about you," She said, reaching down to pet Ranq if he would allow her. "Getting a guard dog is a really good idea." She smiled softly. Sensing that something was up. "I found your note, but I still really missed you last night... I asked Lex to stick around" She admitted a bit sheepishly herself, "How did the stake out go? where you alone?" She continued petting Ranq while looking up at Julia.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

With Julia having been claimed so thoroughly by Grace, she was having some mixed internal feelings that she absolutely did her best to not show them at all. It hadn't even been a day since she had agreed to be girlfriends with Liza, but then immediately found Mistress Grace and submitted to her. Still it was nice to hear Liza was worried about her. No matter what, Liza was still one of her two closest friends! "I wasnt in any danger, so no need to worry!" Not with Mistress there to protect her! Ranq was very open to pets from Liza, sensing his own Mistress's trust and ease around the other kitsune. "M-mhhh! I was hoping he would help you fully relax at home again!" She came up with the lie on the spot but she really did hope he helped after she thought it up. "Oh is Alex still here?" She caught that Liza had used her pet name for Alex when they played dress up and wondered what they had been up to while she was away. "O-oh it, uh, it went well! N-not that anything really happened though." Julia panicked internally for a moment or not whether to lie about Grace being there or not and blurted out that, "I-I did pick up Ranq from Mi-Grace while I was out though!"

Julia would suddenly look out one of the windows which showed the early sun still rising. "I-I should probably get ready for work this morning... dont you work today as well?" She asked trying to avoid talking about Grace to Liza.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth.jpg Liza sat knelt on the ground, gently petting the friendly wolf under the chin, behind the ears. Enjoying his nice soft coat and how friendly and well trained he seemed to be already. "Oh, that's really nice of you. Thanks! It will be nice to have a good guard dog around. Though we could probably do most the fighting ourselves if it came down to it." She turned to Julia giving her a playful smile. Not noticing the fact that Julia also had a cute choker on now, since both girls tended to change their outfits quite frequently. "Ya, s~ ... He's still here. Didn't exactly wanna spend the night here all alone after all... Huh? So that girl from cafe had a guard dog? She did seem kinda confident, like maybe she's more then just a waitress..." Elysabeth flicked her ears a little as she chewed her lip, thinking about the way she chose her next words very carefully, "B-but it also seemed like she really had a thing for you. L-like romantically." Liza had heard the fumbled word, though assumed that 'Mi...' was only short of 'Miss' or possibly a first name. Not at all suspecting that Julia would be calling that cat girl 'Mistress'. "I d-don't want to tell you w-who to be friends with, b-but..." She stood up, grabbing Julia from behind the waist and pulling her close... much softer then Mistress Grace had, but very lovingly. Planting a tender kiss on Julia's lips... Breaking it a few second later. "K-Know that I-I love you Julia, I-I didn't ask us to date lightly," She would let Julia go, waiting to see how the girl reacted to that."I've got the day off, I was thinking of checking out the notice board to see what was posted though. Lex also wants to get a job too, so I might help H... him get one. You wanna meet up after work?" Liza asked, swishing her tail about playfully grinning.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
66906477_p0_master1200.jpg With Liza right here in front of her once more, Julia started to think about last night. About how passionate Grace had been, h-how it had felt soooooo good! B-but being here with Liza was reminding her of her own feelings for the other fox! She knelt down with Liza and started to pet Ranq as well with her girlfriend. "True! But no offense Liz, but it didn't sound like you got the chance to fight back when you were nabbed, and Ranq will prevent something like that from happening again!" While Liza might not have noticed the newest addition to Julia's outfit, the snug feeling of her new choker collar only further reminded her of last night and having Liz smile so cutely towards her wasn't helping with the conflict she was keeping hidden from Liz. Without Grace here, Julia wasn't feeling the need to obey her, to be her Kitten, but that didn't mean she suddenly didn't feel anything for last night, for that... admittedly amazing experience. Only that the conflict within her that her horniness and Grace had squashed was back in full force!

As Liza expressed her concerns and suspicions about Miss-... Grace, and mentioned how she thought Grace might be romantically attracted to her, Julia started to blush in what was totally embarrassment. "Ummm, well she did confess to me when you were right next to me, w-which is what I had assumed push you to finally c-confess as well..." She said before Liza stood up and hugged her from behind. Julia would lean back into the hug, but was caught by surprise by the kiss! She quickly returned it, slipping her arms over Liza's shoulders in a very loose hug while she was enjoying the warm feelings that filled her as she did so... yet once again, even while doing this with Liza, thoughts of Grace started to fill her mind as she couldn't help but compare the kisses between these two girls, and as raw and loving as Liza's, Grace's was still more passionate, intense, and arousing! Blushing in shame and embarrassment from this kiss and how she couldn't stop thinking about Grace even while with Liza, "I-I know, I...I l-love you too... I-if it w-would make you feel b-better, I-I'll do my b-best to avoid her..." Even as she offered this to Liza, she felt guilt, but not towards Liza this time, but towards Grace... It was like her heart was being pulled in two directions at once! Breaking her own hug as Liza stepped back, Julia smiled softly, still able to hide her emotions. "Mhhh, that sounds good Liz. Speaking of work, I better go get ready for it. Meet back here or at the guild?"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth.jpg The fox's face twisted into a frown as Julia rightfully pointed out that it wasn't power that stopped her from winning that fight, but preparedness. "I guess your right," She sighed, using both her hands to rub behind Ranq's ears. Liza was blind to the conflict that Julia was having, still thinking about a number of other things. The club that she and Lex had visited... the fact that her dolly needed a waitress job... the fact that Julia was still hanging out with Grace, who Liza didn't feel right banning Julia from seeing out of petty jealousy, but she could sense that there was something dangerous about the cat girl all the same... Then there was of course Shawn, who still was out there. Her training as a sex slave hadn't effected her mentality that greatly, but it had left her with quite the hunger for sex... and very few ways to properly satisfy it...Liza perked up, feeling rather silly for forgetting that, "That's true.... I trust you Julia. You've been my best friend since before we can remember, so I don't want to control your life... but I wont lie that she makes me nervous a little bit... No! You don't have to avoid her if she's a new friend. I just... well, remember that I'm your girlfriend and I love you no matter what." She leaned forward planting a gentle kiss on Julia's forehead. "M-maybe, i-if you still want to be friend... We could hang out together? Maybe I just need to get to know her better?" Liza tried to offer a compromise solution. Herself wanting very much not be a be a controlling girlfriend at least to Julia.
"Mmm, I'm not sure how long everything will take. If I think that I need some help, I'll drop by the shop and let you know. Otherwise we can meet up here around dinner?"

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Ranq's back right foot was thumping on the ground as he was being given so much attention in a sign of pleasure, and the thumbing grew noticeably as Liza moved to use both her hands to scratch him behind the ears! While her thoughts started to stray to all sorts of things, when they eventually went back to Shawn and her slave training, her womb crest heated up slightly, steadily reducing her hate for that training each time she thought back to it. Instead of hate, it boosted the pleasure she felt in her memories of the event, forcing her to gradually change her opinion on it! The training might not have greatly changed her mentality, but it had left her vulnerable to another type of training, one she didn't even realize she was slowly going through!

Julia grinned and nodded, feeling... relief? As Liza gave her permission to continue to see Grace! "M-mhhh! I wont forget that your my girlfriend b-because I love you too~" She leaned on Liza as she kissed Julia on her forehead, hugging her again. The more she professed her love for Liza, the more she grew confident that she truly felt the same way, but now there was something there for Grace as well that was growing! It was so confusing but Julia didn't want Liza to know what was going down in her heart, not wanting to hurt her! "M-maybe! I'll have to ask Grace to see if she would be fine with it..." It didn't feel like a good idea for those two to meet... "Ok! That sounds good, but its about time I really go get ready for work else I might be late! Ummm, do you think you could maybe scrounge something up for Ranq to eat from the kitchen while I change? I... uhhh didn't think ahead to grab some doggy food for him yet." With that, Julia would head upstairs and go into her room to change, not seeing the still sleeping Lex in Liza's room thanks to the closed door. It wouldn't be long before Julia came back down in the uniform for her shop. Popping her head into the kitchen she would wave and say, "Ive got to go! Im gonna leave Ranq here and make sure to be save today! Bye Liz!" And would turn and head out.

With the rest of the day off and a cute dolly still in her bed that she could drah with her anywhere, Liza had free reign on what to do, whether that would be to head straight to the Guild to check the notice board or maybe she could go get her doll that job she promised! Or do something entirely different, it was up to her!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth.jpg As Elysabeth thought back on her time getting trained she found herself remembering how good it felt... the fox-nip, the humiliation, her master fucking her for the first time.... why was she getting so horny all the sudden! A horniness she wasn't sure another girl could sate properly.... She wanted to be dominated... to be trained by a man... even if it was only a little whisper in the back of her head, still she felt it..."I'm pretty sure she'll find you," Liza half joked, as Julia seemed a bit on edge about the whole situation. Liza just chalking it up to some emotion that she'd be unable to understand. Julia knew that she'd be willing to hear out anything so it wasn't as though she couldn't talk about any personal conflict she was having.
"Sure! I'd love to feed this good boi," Liza wagged her tail happily stood up, "Come on Ranq, I think we have some tasty treats for a good doggie like you," Liza would head off toward the kitchen letting Julia hid her lingerie and dildo's without fear of her girlfriend seeing. Liza would find some leftover chicken and some vegtables which seemed like they might make a nutricious meal for the new friend. She chopped it up so it wasn't to big, and put it on a plate. Setting it on the ground before giving him a little pat. "Oh, by Julia, stay safe!" Liza waved off the blond Kitsune.
With Julia gone Liza would wait for Ranq to finish up his breakfast, "You wanna come with me today?" She asked the wolf, unsure if he wanted company or to have some alone time.
Either way Liza would head out to the guild. However along the way, she would stop at a cafe she knew about. One that had a policy of only highering feminine waitress's, but was also pretty strict about it's hands off policy. It was pretty posh all things considered meaning that Lex would be protected, but at the same time have to use his Girly charm all throughout the day, getting lots of practice. "Excuse me, I'd like to know if your highering. I have a pretty shy friend that I think would be perfect for the job..." She asked the manager.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Julia grinned at Liza's joke, knowing that it was probably actually true... especially if she didn't go and visit her soon, but Julia was almost certain she wouldn't be able to resist Grace's approaches and would submit to her again once she was with her... That being said, she couldn't stop her body from reacting to the thought and memory of last night and her cunt started to twitch in arousal! On top of this, Julia's collar, much like how Liza's womb tattoo did it, sent a jolt of pleasure through the blonde fox, rewarding her for getting aroused by her Mistress! Though Julia was unable to tell the collar had just done anything to her. Once Liza agreed to feed Ranq for her while she went upstairs, Julia thanked her girlfriend again and quickly got up into her room, hiding her new toys and other items like kitty lingerie and ears before changing into some clothing appropriate for work.

Meanwhile downstairs, Ranq would seem to understand what was happening and followed after Liza with a skip in his step, devouring the chopped chicken while only having a small amount of the chopped vegetables. Once finished, he gave his owner's girlfriend a satisfied sounding "Ruff!", while wagging his tail with visible happiness! Julia came down stairs, still fixing some small details of her wardrobe as she did so. She didn't immediately rush out the doors, as she was now on track to not be late with her speediness. Coming over to Liza she gave her a goodbye hug, blushing while giving her a shy but cute "Love yah" as she did so. She waved back as she left, replying to the other foxxo, "I will! You as well! I'll see yah later tonight, and don't get into too much trouble with Alex while I'm gone!" And with a wink she was out the door and off to her job.

While Ranq did seem to have some intelligence, Liza couldn't give a confident answer on how much and when she asked the guard wolf if he wanted to come, he simply looked around and started to sniff around the room before moving on to explore the rest of the house, leaving Liza alone and with a good enough answer to her question. Heading out alone while her dollies still slept in bliss and her girlfriend had to go to her own job, Liza would know of a perfect cafe she could send Lex to! There was a maid Cafe near her house actually, and just like her own place, was just at the edge of the slums where it could be a sketchy place yet was still safe enough that it wasn't that big of a concern. From the rumors Liza has heard about the place, it sounded like the owner was an ambitious guy who saw the lack of maid cafes outside the walls of the city proper as an untapped market… even if that market did have some seedy customers. They were always looking for new girls to hire as even though the owner did their best to prevent anything from happening, with the cafe being so close to the slums there were still plenty of handsy customers that toed the owners lines! This led to a semi quick turn over rate for the girls but it also would work perfectly for Liza to get her dolly plenty of attention from men while in a mostly safe environment!

The cafe was a medium sized building with an outdoor seating area right next to the roads for people to sit outside and enjoy the weather while enjoying their drinks and food. It looked like they were already getting customers this early as girls in the classic black and white maid uniforms ran around serving customers, and each girl had cute different colored ribbons and bows decorating their uniforms. There was clearly a manager looking man standing behind the counter who Liza could easily walk up to and inquire about an opening to.

“Why yes! We are always accepting new maids into the cafe! Although I’ll have to actually speak with her before I can say she has a job here…” He looks Liza up and down before continuing. “Though I can tell you if you wanted a job here, I'd hire you on the spot! I'm sure you would look absolutely stunning in one of our maid uniforms! What do yah do say, any interest?”

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth.jpg Liza knew better then to touch a dog while it was eating, but she couldn't help but want to ruffle Ranq's fur the whole time she spent with him. Liza had always wanted a pet, having been a long time animal lover, and this wolf was so well trained she was already falling in love! After he finished Liza would take to vigerously rubbing his coat and nuzzling him. "You're such a cutie! I'm glad Julia brought you home" She giggled.
However it wasn't long before he seemed to be interested in exploring his new territory. Which Liza wouldn't mind. She would instead head to the maid cafe! Loving how cute the girls looked, this place would surly be a great fit for Lex!
"That makes sense. I just wanted to check before I sent her along. She's still kinda shy and this job is her first big step forward..." Liza blushed a little bit at the offer, "Well, it's not that I'm not interested, but I already have a pretty well paying job at a tavern. So I'm not really in the market right now," Her tails gave a little swish as she looked over toward some of the near-by maids, thinking their outfits did look pretty nice...

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Ranq's back foot started to thump repeatedly onto the floor and the wagging of his tail started to speed up as Liza bent over and started to give him plenty of loving! He nuzzled her back, giving her a big old lick with his tongue as she cuddled him! Before he went off exploring, he approached Liza sniffing all around her, and if Liza cared to notice, it did seem like his nose was constantly investigating around her crotch! Just as he was trained to do so, he was investigating if he was needed to help satisfy her needs! Seemingly not finding anything, Ranq would go on to his investigation of the rest of the house.

"Mhhh, she sounds like a nice young lady already. I'm sure she will make a nice maid! But are you sure?" Liza was a natural beauty and even more so with the light makeup she applied to highlight her features, especially her eyes! If he could get her as one of his maids, she was sure to bring in even more customers for him! "Id be willing to match, no, pay more than what your currently getting! And just look at these uniforms!" He gestures to one of his nearby maids. "Im sure you would look absolutely stunning in something so cute! Are you really sure you dont want to come work here as well? Ill guarantee your friend also gets a job!"

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth.jpg Liza wouldn't pay much mind to where it was that Ranq was sniffing. The girl seeing him as a guard dog and pet more then a sexual partner. Though she did find him quite cute all the same!Liza would look a little torn. She hadn't really had the job at the inn all that long... so she didn't feel especially loyal to it... what's more if she had a job here then it meant she could better keep an eye on Lex while she worked. On top of all that the outfits were extreamly cute. "Well... I guess it couldn't hurt if you're that desperate for a foxy maid," She smiled brightly at the owner. "I was planning on checking out some quests at the adventuring board today, but are you saying you'd like me to start now?" She tilted her head cutely, "I wouldn't mind that, if that's the case. My friend is still back at home, so I can get her and come back, or start right now and she can start tomorrow." Liza offered, feeling a bit excited to be offered a job like this so suddenly.