What's new

The Art of War(Melbara/Shrike7 & Eliza/xgkf)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: The Art of War(Melbara/Shrike7 & Eliza/xgkf)

Seeing the girls unable to resist, the monster tries to tear their uniforms off, but is stumped by the maille. After some struggling, it settles for stripping them instead, exposing their now naked bodies to the cool air and the rain, not that it makes them much more wet than they already are. They don't have to shiver for long before the tentacles push their backs together and start to tease each with long, slow strokes at their slits as other tentacles grab and massage their busts, with occasional flick of a nipple.

Several minutes later the monster seems to judge them ready, as the tentacle teasing Eliza's slit slowly enters into her, making its way deep as the thick girth spreads her lower lips wide. Moments later a tentacle also enters Mel, this one lacking the courtesy of gentleness as it forces its way deep. Then the two tentacles start moving together so that as one pushes deep, the other pulls out, causing the pair to squirm rhythmically against each other. Soon another pair of tentacles forces themselves into their mouths and starts thrusting gently, stifling their moans and screams.

Some time later the girls are spun around, and pushed again against each other, this time with their faces almost touching each other. The tentacles retreat from inside them, but it is not long before Liz can feel pressure on her lower holes before two tentacles roughly enter into her. Then another pair fills Melbara's lower holes just as roughly and all four start pounding them rhythmically as their bodies are pressed against each other, legs hanging near the ground and arms free, their busts pressed against each other with a tentacle thrusting between them.

After what seems like an eternity, the tentacles start pulsing, filling and covering them with cum before slinking away and leaving them lying on the wet grass.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Mel sighs, shrugging as Liz's apology as the tentacles first tried to rip, then simply strip the clothing from the two women. "Don't be sorry. This is half the game, I just thought we'd get a bit further before-Ah!" She gasped as the creature began it's slow teasing. "Unnngh... Further than this, before we lost one..." She said slowly, her back already starting to shift and writhe against the other woman's...

The reaction from Liz as she was smoothly penetrated gave Mel enough time to see hers coming, the tentacle diving into her taking considerably less care in the process. She yelped a bit, her entire body jolting from the sudden intrusion, but quickly enough she started to find pleasure in it, writhing in her bonds as far as she could and letting out short moans as it thrust into her. She had her eyes closed, and so didn't notice the tentacle aiming for her open mouth until she felt the pressure at her lips, too late to do anything as it slid inside and started thrusting into her throat, her next moan longer and deeper, being forced out around it.

She had no idea how long it went on like that, but the next thing she knew, she was being repositioned, put face to face with Liz. She watched the other woman, her own eyes half lidded in pleasure as a pair of tentacles started to fill her again, and had a brief flash of memory, remembering one of the settings the other woman had chosen... With a mental 'why not?' shrug to herself, she leaned forward, trying to kiss the other bound woman eagerly...

When the entire thing was done and the tentacles had slithered away, Mel lay there for a moment, slowly getting a hold of herself again as she came down from an orgasm of her own. "Oh, wow, this game really is something..." She muttered dreamily, before groaning as she got up and started to hunt down her gear again, seeing what all was salvageable...

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Th...Thanks,” Liz replied, relieved that Mel wasn’t mad, and starting to go flush as the tentacles stripped off their uniforms and began teasing them. “I just...ah...didn’t want to...uhh...lose...” she gasped out, her body starting to react as she was pressed back-to-back with Mel. “Not after we were...ahh-hah...so close to...mmph-Hahh~!” she moaned suddenly, cut off by the feeling of one of the creature’s tentacles slowly pushed past her virgin nether-lips, causing her to yelp slightly in pain as she was penetrated for the first time, which almost instantly reverted back into a moan as the thick appendage continued to work its way deeper and deeper inside of her.

She heard Mel let out a brief yelp as well, but as her noises too began to devolve into little more than pleasured moans, Liz felt her body begin to tingle all the more as the creature’s tentacles found a steady pace, alternating their thrusts into the fallen mercenaries as their naked backs began to writhe against each other. When a second tentacle moved to claim Liz’s mouth, there was no resistance to be found as it pushed passed her lips – which were already open from her now frequent moaning – and began thrusting, causing her to almost instinctively close her lips and begin working her tongue around the invader.

After a while, she felt the tentacles slowly begin to reposition her and she found herself suddenly pushed face-to-face with Mel, suspended just off the ground with their breasts pressed firmly against each other and their arms and legs dangling free. As the tentacles pushed into her pussy again, as well as her ass this time as another began pistoning between their breasts, Liz closed her eyes and struggled in vain to stifle a moan, turning her head away from Mel as her cheeks somehow grew redder from embarrassment.

It hadn’t hit her until now, but Liz was actually experiencing one of the most perverted pleasures she’d ever imagined right here in front of this complete stranger. It was so embarrassing for her to be seen like this, she didn’t know how she’d ever be able to face this girl again in real life after this. When she felt a sudden nip at her neck, however, her eyes widened in surprise as she looked to see Mel leaning forward, kissing her skin almost eagerly. When Mel pulled back, their eyes met for a moment before the other woman leaned forward again and captured Liz’s lips with her own, causing Liz’s eyes to widen again and her cheeks to grow redder still as she felt the other woman’s tongue dancing around in her mouth. Her first kiss from another girl... Her lips...so soft, so...warm... It was better than she’d imagined it would be... This whole EGG was better than she’d ever imagined...

As the shock wore off, Liz melted into Mel’s kiss, moaning into the other woman’s mouth as the pleasurable sensations being inflicted over so many different parts of her body simultaneously quickly drove her over the edge, her body spasming as she began to kiss Mel back, wrapping her arms around the other woman’s back as the pair lost themselves in pleasure.

When the creature had finally finished with them and retreated back into the wilderness, it was all Liz could do to simply lie there gasping for breath, covered in the creature’s cum as even more leaked out from between her legs with her entire body still twitching and tingling from the experience. She had no idea how many time’s she’d climaxed, but she’d never felt so exhausted in her entire life, she couldn’t move yet even if she wanted to. “I...I’ve never felt... I never...never knew it could...” Liz muttered in reply, panting heavily as she spoke. “I’ve never...felt anything so amazing...in my life...”

After a moment, she saw Mel slowly rise to her feet and begin searching for their discarded gear, and with some reluctance Liz did the same, staggering briefly as her legs struggled to support her, before looking around for her uniform and weapons.

OOC:
Sorry for delaying again. The Reapers (ME3) invaded my Xbox yesterday so I had to get started fighting them back. <.<;

Heh, and another post coming out longer than I'd anticipated as well, lol.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmm, that about tops anything I've ever done before too, this game is pretty spectacular. Think they'll give us a deal on one for beta testing? No way I'd be able to afford one myself, but I'd make room in my place if I had to ditch the bed and sleep in it instead." She said with a laugh, starting to use her hand and some of the rainwater to clean herself off as much as possible before putting her clothes and armour back on. She stood sideways to the other woman so as not to reveal herself too much, but otherwise seemed to have very little shame about the whole ordeal.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The pair's equipment is scattered on the muddy ground and except for being dirty, it seems to be mostly in good shape, save the bowstrings that have become useless after lying on the wet ground; luckily they should still have some spares. Melbara manages to spot their horses, not too far away.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Mel went about collecting her gear, cleaning it in the rain as best she could, and pulling out a new bowstring, getting her own bow ready to use again. Tthe horses appeared to be grazing, and weren't likely to bolt any time soon, but once she was dressed she went for them, trying not to spook them as she reached for the reigns and brought the pair back over. "Suppose they won't notice that we've taken a bit longer back at the camp, scouting time tends to be rather hit-and-miss. You all set?"

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Y-Yeah, I’m ready,” Liz replied, still blushing slightly as she finished re-stringing her bow. She had avoided both looking and revealing anything more than her backside to Mel as best she could as she gathered her gear and...cleaned herself off, her shyness getting the better of her even after what they’d just experienced together...or perhaps because of it...

Either way, Liz followed Mel over to where their horses stood waiting for them as if nothing had happened, which sparked a bit of annoyed curiosity as she climbed back up into the saddle. “I wonder what all our horses are capable of...” she muttered, glancing over at Mel. “I mean...do you think the EGG makes them...I guess ‘smart’ enough to have maybe helped us back there if we’d asked them to? I guess it wouldn’t surprise me if they were just mindless transportation devices, though...” she finished, half-thinking-out-loud at this point.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The horses seem a bit nervous, but allow their rides to get on their backs. The rain is letting on and the forest around them seems quiet. The pair still has a long way to go before getting to the river.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Mel climbed on her own horse, leaning in close to it's neck as she tried to feel the horse as best she could. "They... Seem real to me, and I grew up on a farm. That said, only warhorses really help in combat, which these definitely aren't. Horses are prey animals, remember, their first instinct is to run if they feel threatened." She explained, giving hers a rub and a pat as she sat back up. "Come on, let's get moving."

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“I suppose you’re right,” Liz replied, mimicking Mel’s behavior and giving her own horse a gentle pat and a rub before setting off towards their destination again.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Most of the day goes uneventfully and Melbara and Eliza make good time all the way to the river. The river is wide and would be impossible to cross from here, and the opposite bank looks full of sites suitable for ambush.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Mel stopped her horse at the bank for only a few seconds before guiding it back into the brush. "Way too open out there. Looks like we can't cross anyways. Upstream or down, we need to hunt for a proper fjord, I think. Fjord is the right word, isn't it?" She chuckled as she finished, giving Liz a shrug and a grin.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Agreed,” Liz said plainly at Mel’s mention of the area’s openness. “As for looking upstream or down...” she continued, pondering for a moment as she looked up and down the bank, “Well...the river is probably more likely to thin out the further upstream we go, since it’ll have less water naturally feeding into it in that direction...I think... But, we’ll probably be more likely to find a bridge further downstream as the river widens...I think...” she said, not at all confident in her deficient knowledge of geography and bridge-building tactics.

Liz paused for a moment before looking over at Mel, shrugging slightly. “Coin-flip?”

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Mel listens intently, before shaking her head a bit. "I think, downstream. Wide usually means slower and more shallow, if you think it's likely to widen, that's probably our best bet." She explained, not sounding very confident herself. Still, it was the best they got between them, no sense worrying about it.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“Good enough for me,” Liz replied, guiding her horse by the reins in the direction of the river’s downstream flow before starting off along with Mel.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

6 vs 5
Melbara and Eliza have gone about two miles when they spot a ferry surrounded by some houses and, by sheer luck, Eliza spots uniformed men along with the normal inhabitants before the horses get out of the cover of the trees.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eliza gave a gentle tug on her horse’s reigns, signaling it to stop as she motions to Mel to stop as well as she sees the uniformed men along with what she assumed were the normal owners of the ferry and houses they had come across. “Hold up,” Liz whispers to Mel, keeping quiet since she wasn’t sure what to make of the uniformed men. “There’re some men up ahead in uniforms, but I don’t think I recognize them. What do you want to do?” she asked, debating the situation back-and-forth in her mind.

The men could just be regular guards, but they might also be the enemy that the sergeant had warned them about before leaving camp. They could potentially head back the other way or go around and keep looking for another way across the river, but the fact that there was a ferry here meant that there probably wasn’t a bridge anywhere in the area for at least another few miles, so this might be their best bet to get their unit across the river.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I think... We should put the horses out of sight and watch, for a bit." Mel said after a long moment. "Technically we were just supposed to find a place to cross, we can head back right now, but knowing who those guards are and what they're up to may be of benefit. I'll leave this one up to you."

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

“I was afraid you were going to say that...” Liz muttered quietly in reply, pausing for a few moments to think before continuing.

“I think you’re right that we shouldn’t head back without at least finding out who and how many of these guys there are, though. We’ll hide the horses like you said and watch them for a bit to see if we can learn anything,” she said, slowly dismounting from her horse with Mel following suite. “If they’re friendly, we can just head out and talk with them and the ferry owners; let them know in advance that our company will need their services to cross the river soon. We wouldn’t want to scare them with an entire mercenary camp showing up unannounced, after all,” Liz continued with a chuckle as she and Mel led their horses a short ways back into the woods in order to better hide them. “If they’re not friendly, then we can either take them out ourselves, or...head back to camp if it looks like there’s too many of them...”

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The guards don't seem particularly alert, spending their time walking around in pairs. Mel and Eliza count four pairs, though there might be more. On the whole, they seem to be doing quite a sloppy job. Neither Melbara or Eliza could recognize the uniforms, but unless the houses are filled with soldiers, nothing in the village could likely offer resistance for the company. As the people in the village go about their business, the guards eventually head to the largest building, no doubt an inn or something similar.