What's new

The Bath House

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Bath House

Nadia watched the other two covertly as she removed her own clothing, a slight smile appearing on her face as Surka rather openly leered at her. She turned toward the two of them once she was completely in the nude, watching as Surka dropped her clothing unceremoniously to the floor, in contrast to how Nadia had slipped them off and folded them into an alcove that was present for just such a purpose.

Her gaze followed Surka's to find Bakan, the blindfold over his eyes. Raising her eyebrows, Nadia watched the man blunder about blindly, until he finally walked headfirst into a pillar. The angel had almost tried to warn the man, but stopped herself from doing so, instead simply shaking her head with a wry smile on her face. Seeing Surka move over and pull the man over to her, Nadia waited until they were close before saying; "Let him have his blindfold if it makes him more comfortable. Are you alright, Bakan? You should let us lead you around, if you insist on wearing that thing. Don't fret... Surka and I will take good care of you." She threw a conspiratorial wink at Surka at her last comment, and then stepped forward, taking the hand that he had been using to try and block his member from view.

"That's quite fine, right this way!" Nadia replied when Surka conveyed her desire to simply get clean, and then the angel led the pair gently into the bathouse, to one of the smaller "private" baths that were laid off to the side. Climbing down into the heated water first, Nadia turned around and said; "Careful! Come toward me slowly, Bakan. The steps are slippery, and I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." Carefully guiding the man down into the pull by his hand, Nadia stood still rather than move out of the way, smiling teasingly all the while. When Bakan reached the bottom step, he would find himself pressed against Nadia's body, her breast pushed gently against his chest.

She pulled him, and through him Surka, further into the bath until all three of them were submerged. Keeping her wings spread wide so as to keep them out of the water, Nadia led Bakan deeper, her body still pressed against his, until she could push the man gently down onto a bench. "Comfy?" She said, staring down at him and releasing his hand. Once Bakan had answered one way or another, Nadia turned to Surka and said; "I must thank you for offering to aid me... As useful as they are, keeping my wings clean is such a chore."

Bakan growled angrily at Surka who scolded him for wearing the blindfold. "I'm doing this for your sake!" he scolded the orc right back. But Nadia's immediate attempt at diffusing the situation actually came as welcome. With Surka on one side of him to guide him, and Nadia's supporting words, Bakan actually grinned a little, "I-I do appreciate that... But do you need to be so-" he suddenly halted what he was going to say as Nadia grabbed his other arm and caused his member to become exposed. Bakan pulled against Nadia's grip, before finding it a bit firm. 'Just like Tomoe... Her strength is intense...! How are all of these women so incredibly strong!?' he wondered as his face flushed and his heart began beating a little faster, even more embarrassed over the fact that the two women could see that he'd been hiding his excitement over such close contact with the opposite sex under his hand, which came to full attention now that Nadia revealed it.

Rather than speak or protest, Bakan assumed the position of prisoner, which he was not far from while between the two girls. With Nadia and Surka's agreed plan to go to the bathhouse, Bakan followed along in grim silence. They both seemed to stick to both sides of him like glue, which did not help his plan to simply let them enjoy the bath while maintaining his distance to give them privacy. Rather than respect their wish for privacy, Bakan quickly came to the realization that the one who desired privacy the most was Bakan himself.

Led to the bath, with Nadia taking the lead, and guiding him in, the fact that he now knew Nadia was in front of him brought too much shame to bare as he followed Nadia's voice in a stiff manner. He only followed the pull of her hand as he took steps into the warm water. In his mind, he pictured Nadia a fair distance away, pulling him by the length of her hand, but when he stepped down to the bottom of the bath water, waist deep in hot, refreshing liquid, he was shocked when he felt the sensation of excited nipples pressing almost against his own. His imagery of Nadia far away was quickly replaced by the realization that she was right in front of him, even more so as his length actually touched the front of her body.

"N-no! This is-!" he immediately hit his limit with that sensation. His first instinct was to turn and run, but Nadia held him close insistingly. With the mere embrace she had around him, her other arm coming around his back, he only felt the strength to push back in such a way that Nadia would meet the water with a violent splash. Even if he felt his heart beating with nervous excitement at the dangerous situation, he couldn't raise his arm against an angel. Of course this lead him to being sat down onto a bench by Nadia as she asked him if he was comfy. "In some regards, yes..." he replied meekly.

She turned her head, he knew, because of the way her voice sounded when she spoke to Surka. Since he assumed in haste that she was not paying attention to him, he quickly began to try and scoot away along the bench to some distance away from Nadia, but not too far away from her arm's reach. With a bit of space to himself, Bakan dunked his head in the water, and held himself there for well over half a minute, before coming back up with a desperate breath of air, finishing his possibly unique way of purifying his mind that he learned from Ashloriel whenever his thoughts disturbed him. She always told him it's best to focus on other things when bothered by one's thoughts.