What's new

RPG RPG Maker The Bizarre Dungeon of Hero Hinako 2 RJ122507

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: RJ122507 The Bizarre Dungeon of Hero Hinako 2

Hmm for some reason im having trouble unzipping the files? it keeps telling me there is an error and ive redownloaded the file a few times now....

Any ideas why this is happening? Ive never had this happen before lol

Elektronick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a problem with it. It just don't starts, I click on the file, but nothing happends. Can anybody help?

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx for the links um culd any one give us a short guide i am kinda totaly lost in this game and what are the options for the first item u click for the first oprion i think u can turn h mode on or of but i dont know what the secound option is and i think i accidently turned random monster encounters off cuz i cant find any and what do you do after you kill the slimes in the cave and meet the king ?
For the H scenes there 2 options. First is for the voices, turn off and voices wont play during the H scenes. The second is is for displaying the H scenes, turn off and it skips them but they still unlock if you want to see them later.

There also some spell you can use(It costs 10 mp to use) it clears all monsters out of dungeons which you can freely explore and get to the boss without any hassle but it only works until you are defeated.

After first discussion with king go to second floor of castle and talk to NPC with black armor. After, talk to the NPC next to him with light green hair then back to the other guy combine the 2 items with a bag icon in your inventory. After you combine the two shards go outside of the castle into to green field go to the southeast of that field and you will see a path right. Take it and you will enter another green field use the item you created and another crystal dungeon will appear.

And that's it basically it except with a few H scenes at the village with different outfits.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Same here, clicking on it doesnt do anything, even though I have the RTP installed and everything..

OP
Ayu Break

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Perculair, It worked straght away for me.

Sounds condecending perhaps but their are two folders, you are clicking he RPGmaker file and not the http file in the other?

Other than that I can only recomend making sure you have the right rpg makers installed. it's an older one so VX might not run it.

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It requires the RPG Maker XP RTP.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

And that's it basically it except with a few H scenes at the village with different outfits.
Did all that and created a dungeon and beat it. Now what? Do I just rinse and repeat, getting more bags the same way to create more dungeons?

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did all that and created a dungeon and beat it. Now what? Do I just rinse and repeat, getting more bags the same way to create more dungeons?
Yeah you just need to keep creating dungeons with the crystal shards you get from beating the monsters its pretty simple however the white crystals wont unlock till dungeon 6 and black after that. They're in some order too so you may have some difficulty if you make a Red/Red right after you beat dungeon 3 just save before you go to create a new crystal. The order goes something like this. Blue/Blue, Blue/Yellow, Yellow/Yellow, Red/Blue, Yellow/Red, Red/Red. Then same for white White/Blue etc.

Also after you beat a dungeon don't forget to go to the second floor of castle to get a villager for the village. You can also replay the same dungeon to get villagers and more crystals. Also sell the extra crystals you might have to buy better gear.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I guess a translator would have helped so I dont waste combining crystals I already have

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess a translator would have helped so I dont waste combining crystals I already have
Yeah, but even with it its still not a walk in a park but on inventory screen the shards have their color in brackets. Luckily you can just look up colors on google.

Blue = 青
Yellow = 黄
Red = 赤
White = 白
Black = 黒

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cool. So now I'm just not getting cg's anymore at all. Also, whats the deal with the 3000g in the tower of the village?

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool. So now I'm just not getting cg's anymore at all. Also, whats the deal with the 3000g in the tower of the village?
The 3000G item will unlock the outfits you can wear. You can change your outfits later by going to the closet in your house, and did you turn off the H scenes? You can turn them off by interacting with the first item in your inventory to turn them back on select the item choose second option then the first choice.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

What's the point of the prison if you can't get any action in it? sigh.

Edit: Is there a h-scene for losing to the final boss in the Black+Black dungeon?

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Never mind, I checked the cgs, and it seems its just there are enemies that don't provide loss animations. Also, I can't buy the 3000g, so I don't know what the deal is

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Never mind, I checked the cgs, and it seems its just there are enemies that don't provide loss animations. Also, I can't buy the 3000g, so I don't know what the deal is
You can only buy it once. After buying it, it's available for both of your characters. Go to your house and check the closet. Three options should appear
  1. Armour
  2. Underwear
  3. Cancel
More options will appear after picking the second option. (The last option is also cancel/quit). If you choose underwear and then cancel, you can talk to the shady looking person in your village for a sex scene. After repeating the sex scene for a few times it will advance to a gangbang.

Edit: Found another scene. Choose the second option to put your underwear, and then keep choosing the first option to complete the uniform. Next visit the second floor of the tower at the top left corner of the village. Talk to man sitting at the table to get a h-scene.

Last edited:

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi everyone i have 2 questions. First i defeated the boss in the crystal where you fight the minotaur and the horse as a normal enemy is there anything to do after that like fighting the minotaur and horse for their drops so you can unlock more crystals? And second for some reason the 5500 money weapons which had english letters instead of japanese in your home town shop vanished after i beat the boss i stated above is that a glitch?

Analyzer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Please don't kill this two year record lurker but could someone PM the software to launch the game?I can't seem to find the right one to launch the game

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

This is a RPG maker XP game.

You need to install it with Japanese locale. Do NOT use Microsoft Applocale. It won't work.

Analyzer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch noman. Gonna do it now