The Cardinal's Rhapsody (Rhapsody)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Cardinal's Rhapsody (Rhapsody)

Rhapsody easily made her way out of the castle grounds without disturbance, though not before the guards got a firm understanding that Shen was okay. Then she was allowed to leave. First was the bustling main market, too many people there. She went further and further along, before finally finding herself in what one might consider to be the 'bad' part of town. Rhapsody would walk around a little there, before the inevitable would happen.

A pair of women would step out, at first blending in with the rest of the few people about, before one suddenly held a knife to Rhapsody's neck. Even then, the demon was in no real danger, as Rhapsody herself could survive a hole in the chest given her magical nature. Like that, in a place where no one would care, the girl threatened Rhapsody with her life. "Let's have that little instrument you got there, and whatever coin you have. Don't struggle!" she warned Rhapsody.

Then, a man's voice sang down from the alleyway. "Indeed, don't struggle. I wouldn't want to hit you as well." he announced, before a dagger came flying, and struck the woman's hand enough for her to draw back her knife from Rhapsody's neck and hold her bleeding hand in pain. A split second after, a man with brown hair, cat ears, and a feline tail came at the woman with a flying kick of sorts, slamming the woman onto her back. The other bandit took out her knife as well, cursing at what she saw.

"Damn you, Alvin!" she announced the man's name, charging at him to cut him, before the cat eared man grabbed her wrist, spun around and delivered an elbow to her stomach and promptly flipped her over his shoulder, slamming her into the ground.

From there, this man, apparently named Alvin, pat his hands together as if to clear the dust off of them. "Seras' influence goes far I suppose. You ladies run along now, and do tell Seras were you found me, as I'll be long gone when you do." he promised with a smile. The two girls did as he told them, getting up to run off as he turned about to face Rhapsody, giving her a slight smile as he put a hand against his waist, allowing her to see his full profile.

"You run along too now." he instructed Rhapsody. "You'll only pick fights in a place like this," he promised, before opting to turn and leave Rhapsody where she was.