What's new

The Cave of Wishes (SomCr)

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
After half a day of long travel, you finally arrive at the place stated upon the map. It is not much just a simple cave entrance, you worry you have arrived at the wrong location but checking your map it's the right place. You shift in place and prepare yourself for the coming trials.

Terrasia
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 11 10/10
Explore and Stam - 5 20/20
Spirit and Magic - 1 30/30
Naughty and Lewd - 6 40/40

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Cave of Wishes (SomCr)

Rasi checked her map once more and put it in her belt pouch. "Well, looks like I finally made it," she said as she looked around the entrance. Her hands ran down her body, giving it a final once over before walking towards it.

She wore a blue shirt that clung tightly to her chest and fell loosely past there, with rather small breasts Risa didn't exactly need proper under garments and chose to go without. Further down the girl hiked up her skirt further, she didn't want to risk the knee length slit skirt getting caught, the hem coming just high enough for anyone to see that she also lacked panties. Completing her outfit was a saber and short boots.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The outside of the cave was beautiful but not what she was here for. Finishing her prep she moved into the cave, finding the inside far more what she expected it to be. The main room has five marble pillars none of them still standing going what they were supposed to do. The most intact part of the room is the arch way leading forward. Which has a force field shimmering over it's opening. It seems who ever came before her did not exactly want visitors, or interruptions.

Looking around the room she see's many caves dotting the wall, maybe one of those will lead her around this force field or she can always just try to dispel it.

(Explore the caves [Explore]; Dispel the force field [Spirit])

(If you don't mind I think I saw the wrong character in the character thread. Do you mind posting your stats here I'll post them from here on out I just want to make sure I got the right character. Thanks in advance.)

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(That's the correct one, but here.)
Stats
Level - 1
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 11 10/10

Rasi looked around the room in awe, she'd never expected the cave to actually be real. When she first got the map she simply stowed it away, thinking going "lost treasure" hunting might be a fun distraction, but now her eyes gleamed as she licked her lips. "You hear me cave, your treasure is mine." She said softly, giggling to herself.

Moving forward she approached the force field. The girl's hair stood on end when she got close, but not quite touching it. "There's no way I can handle this." She said looking around at the other entrances. Rasi looked for any emitting light because she felt they would be the most likely to lead her on the correct path.

Explore the caves.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(ok then good I just wanted to be sure I had the right character stats.)

(18)

Explore DC 14; Roll 18+5=23 Succeed

She starts moving through the caves and finds them relatively easy to navigate. There are strange turns and what not but nothing too bad, she avoids the tight corridors and keeps herself roomy and comfortable for her travel in the tunnel. Unfortunately she did not anticipated the end of the tunnel, which was her crawling though a section of it only to have the floor give way on her. She landed with a thud on the other side of the field, no worse for wear her clothing on the other hand was not so lucky. As she fell from the tunnel the lose part of her top got caught on the rock as the floor gave out. Ripping it from her body, leaving her topless and her breasts bare to the world, at least no body is here to gawk at her naked chest.

Proceeding onwards she comes to a room with a ravine in the center of it. There is a rock next to it which appears to have been the beginning of a bridge, but that bridge has long since fallen apart. Glancing into the ravine you see blackness, and only blackness, but something about it seems off it is almost flowing. Taking a moment you look around the room seeing there is really only one way to get past this particular obstacle now, jump it or use magic to remake that bridge or something similar.

(Jump the ravine [Explore(Naughty)]; Use magic to get across [Spirit(Naughty)])

Terrasia
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 11 10/10

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Well this sems easy." Rasi mussed while crawling through the tunnel. It was strange, nothing really bad had happened. So why hadn't she heard stories of those who succeeded? Her questioning distracted the girl and she barely noticed the floor begin to give way.

Tucking into a roll Rasi fell and landed smoothly. As she stood she shook her head and decided to look around the room. There didn't seem to be anything else dangerous. A small gust came through and the warrior now noticed that she left something behind. As the wind passed Rasi felt her nipples harden quickly. she ran a hand over them to confirm this, a slight blush appearing on her cheeks before moving on.

As she walked along the edge of the ravine Rasi frowned. She really didn't want to risk falling into the abyss. A grin came to her face as an idea formed. By every type of classification Rasi was a terrible mage, however she had figured out a few tricks. Muttering a few words of power she touched her skirt and felt the thick material grow much tougher. Standing a good distance from the collapsed bridge she waited. As soon as another gust began Rasi began sprinting towards the rock. At the top she leapt and flared her skirt outwards. Though athletic by nature Rasi wanted a bit more help clearing the ravine, the wind behind her pushing against the skirt and propelling her further.

[use magic to get across]

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(1)

Spirit DC 18; Roll 1+1=2 Fail by 16
Terrasia takes 16 lewd and magic damage

She casts her spell and it goes off without a hitch. Everything seems like it's going to be going as planned, again the though of why has she not heard of anyone who succeeded at this cave comes into her mind. She hears the gust coming and she pushes it away from her mind. She runs with the wind and jumps into the air she feels her skirt catch some wind and it seems to be working, for all of about a second. As six tentacles of ooze shoot out of the Ravine. catcher her in mid air and easily pinning her arms and legs, they rip off her skirt and suck it down into the ravine. As three new tentacles rise up out of the ooze, these ones have more substance although they are still slightly transparent. She can see white orbs inside of the tentacle, which she can only assume are cum, or a substance like it.

The three new tentacles descend upon her one pushing into her lush pussy, another pushing it's way into her ass, as he mouth opens to gasp as the enter her the third finds it's home inside her mouth and down her throat. the begin to pump in and out of her body with each motion they begin to fill her body with pleasure. She has mind enough to fight it off, until she feels the first white glob begin to push into her pussy. As it enters her she feels it pop into a liquid that floods her pussy causing her to instantly orgasm, and her body lights on fire. Each motion of the tentacles sending wave after wave of pure pleasure though her body. One of the globs pops into her mouth another into her ass again giving her an orgasm each time they pop into her. She can feel something being sucked out of her body but she pays it little mind the pleasure completely masking the tentacles true intentions.

another tri pod of globs burst into her body as two more tentacles rise from the ravine these ones more interested in extraction of liquids then anything else, one positioning to collect any more liquids from her orgasm the other two begin sucking on her breasts. Finding her nipples hard and ready for suction. Her mind slowly begins to go blank as the tentacles continue to have their way with her, after another five minutes her mind remaining intact by her experience and willingness to do such acts normally. The tentacles release her, luckily on the far side of the ravine she lays upon the ground tired and used, her body covered in sweat and her pussy ass and mouth oozing the white aphrodisiac that was used on her.

(You can rp what ever reaction your character will have to the tentacle session, also what ever she does before she moves on I'm going to give the paragraph and challenge for the next section here but how long it takes your character to get to it is irrelevant.)

Getting up and pushing onwards she suddenly realizes that is quite possibly the reason that there are not more stories of people who make it out of here. Turning a corner she curses herself for not being more aware of her surroundings as a large Golem blocks her path, but it appears wounded. In fact it appears to be upon it's last legs, She can fight it in it's weakened state it will almost certainly be defeat able. Or she can test the old saying "Make love not war" although I don't think it was ever meant in quite this fashion.

(Fight the beast [Combat]; Let the beast have a pleasurable last few moments [Naughty])

Terrasia
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 11 10/10
Spirit and Magic - 1 16/30
Naughty and Lewd - 6 26/40

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Soaring through the air felt wonderful, a slight smile came across Rasi's face for a moment before being replaced by a shock. Though she tried desperately to twist out of the way the tentacles easily caught her. to her credit Rasi managed to rip her scabbard off and throw the blade across the ravine before they caught her arms. <Well at least this monster has the decency to make me comfortable.> The tendrils had held onto her limbs with two more just holding her body up.

The next three got a worse reaction from the girl. "Oh, no what are-" Rasi let out a gasp as one of the tentacles invaded her pussy. She bucked pushing against it. However, the next hole causes her to scream out in pleasure. For reasons she never understood her ass was incredibly sensitive, Rasi could barely contain herself as the tendril pushed deeper than anything else she'd ever had. Her moan of pleasure was caught short by the last one shooting into her mouth. The combination of the three, while incredibly pleasurable didn't cause her to lose herself. The wave of heat that came from the first orb being popped however, that did it. Her conscious mind went away and Rasi because a beast of pleasure. she would buck and grind her hips against every thrust while pulling the one in her mouth deeper and deeper. She continued ignoring the new tentacles that came up and sucked her. Soon enough it became too much and she passed out.

Waking up moaning Rasi found herself still very hot. She stood up slowly, mind in a daze. The aphrodisiacs were still inside of her and the girl didn't really have any objections to them right now. Picking up her gear, Rasi continued on, teasing herself the whole way.

As the golem came into view Rasi was pinching a nipple with her hand. she'd noticed that some fluid was flowing out of them whenever her breasts were played with now. <Milk... maybe...> She looked from the golem to her sword. "Well I could do that." It looked pretty weak, not even a real challenge. "Or..." She smiled at the golem, licking her lips. "Come on, you don't really want to fight me do you?" She rubbed her chest one more time then turned around and bent over, wiggling her ass at the gelatinous creature.

[Let it have it's way with her]

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(18)

(Your rolls are swing tastic, 18,1,18 we'll see where it goes from here.)

She shakes her ass at it only to find herself grabbed and lifted into the air by the Golem. It uses both hands to grab her and shove her into it's chest. inside there she finds herself in a bubble her hands and feet grabbed, but also tentacles extending and rubbing against her pussy, ass, and mouth again. Feeling the heat from the globs building up she pushes the tentacle into her mouth as the other two push themselves into her folds. Sending a wave of pure bliss over her body. She looks out of the golem noticing him moving further into the cave, but he is stumbling and seems to be near it's ending.

Enjoying the pleasure while it lasts you feel a white glob again begin to move almost into your pussy, bracing yourself this time it pops into you causing a massive orgasm. But you keep your mind centered this time and simply enjoy the ride the tentacles give you. After another five minutes of bliss from the Golem it finally falls over and begins to melt just as you experience your third orgasm. As it releases you, you find yourself in a room with many tunnels and no other way out. Your pretty much suck finding a way to navigate these tunnels.

(Explore the tunnels [Explore(combat)]; Use magic to navigate the tunnels [Spirit(Spirit)])

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(Lol, seriously. Also, are the white globs new ones from the golem or were they from the ravine? I got the impression that they were a liquid that was in the tentacle, not an orb that it inserted into her. Though the later sounds much more like something that might happen given the roll.)

Risa was surprised by the force of the golem. she'd thought it would merely fuck her there, but instead she got a free ride. The girl enthusiastically sucked at the tentacle in her mouth and squeezed the ones in her lower holes as hard as she could, drawing as much pleasure as she could. She payed a little attention to the path the creature was taking, though each orgasm made her lose track for a bit. When it finally collapsed she gave the slime a smile and wipes the remainder off. "Well, that was fun. Let's see what else this cave has in store for me." feeling much better the warrior headed through the tunnel the golem was last moving towards, sword ready.

[Explore the tunnels]

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(same ones as before, I might have miss typed it or something)

(6)

Explore DC 19; Roll 6+5=11 Fail by 8
Takes 8 Stam and HP damage

She begins to navigate the tunnels, after a very short time she realizes she is completely lost. While she is proceeding forward she believes it becomes quickly apparent that she is far from alone in these tunnels. She begins to hear small creatures coming at her, she can't see them yet but she can hear their bodies clicking against the stone of the tunnels.

After another turn she finds them upon her, they appears to be small bugs, with stingers upon them. The first one pounces at her but she swiftly cuts it down before it can hit her. She turns to see more of them at her back, knowing full well she can't defend two sides at once. She moves pushing through those ahead of her. This gives two of them openings to connect with their stingers which numbs her muscles but she fights though it and pushes though them. After she cuts down enough of them she springs down the tunnels, which are now luckily large enough for her to walk. Finding herself in the home stretch she dashes out of the tunnel, and into the next area. Happily the bugs do not follow her out of the tunnel upon standing at the edge she see them retreat into the tunnel.

putting her weapons away she moves forward again, as she nears a turn in the tunnel she peeks around it to see a man, who seems to shimmer with power. Speaking to a strange mass of tentacles.

"Ok you get one more chance to prove your worth anything, do not let anyone past you. Understand if you fail me again I will not hesitate to end you." The man disappears and the mass of tentacles moves back to it's patrol. But it seems distracted and oddly bored, you could probably sneak past him pretty easily, but lord only knows what he would do to you if he caught you. Or you could simply jump him and cut him to pieces.

(Jump the mass of tentacles and end him [Combat]; Sneak past him [Explore(Naughty)])

Terrasia
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 11 2/10
Explore and Stam - 5 12/20
Naughty and Lewd - 6 26/40

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(Well if the dice are really low-highing here she shouldn't be fucked some more, but lets see what happens.)

Breathing heavily Rasi leaned on the cave wall. <Damn, those bugs. There were just too many of them.> She still couldn't fully feel the muscles in her right arm. <I'm not going to be able to fight for a while.> She continued walking, massaging her numb arms.

When she hears the man speak Rasi pushes herself to the wall staying in the shadows. The mess of tentacles looked like a decent fight, if she were at her best. "Damnit, I'm far too weak to deal with that thing right now." She muttered looking for less direct paths. <Well that thing's likely similar to the creature in the ravine so...> Her thoughts drifted to the orbs in her pussy and ass, they'd been keeping her aroused this entire time. <Though if it puts more of them in me, I'm not sure I'll be bale to control myself.>

[sneak past it]

Last edited:
OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(4)

Explore DC 19; Roll 4+5=9 Fail by ten
Terrasia takes 10 Stam and Lewd damage

You take a moment and ready yourself, and being to stealth past him. You manage pretty well, it seems he is completely inept at standing watch. You get almost all the way past him when you see into the next room. Trying to see the room distracts you and you trip over a fragment of the wall that broke off. You stumble and gasp as you catch yourself you hope your slightly mess up right there didn't just cost you.

"Naked lady think she smarter then Grunk, Grunk show her how wrong she is." You realize too late that you've tip him off to your presence. "Naked lady sex Grunk going to rape lady until she learn not to try to make Grunk look stoopids." He says as two of his tentacles shoot out and wrap themselves around your hands. Removing your ability to draw your weapon to fight him, but at least he wont kill you he's just going to rape you. You try to decide if that is better then fighting, or worse. But your mind is shifted away from that as he wraps two tentacles around your small breasts and begins to squeeze them, he moves two tentacles to your lower body as two shift towards your mouth and breasts.

The two wrapped around your breasts latch onto your nipples and begin to suck on them, while the two at your lower body push themselves into their respective holes. The effect of the strange white substance and the small bugs still apparent on her as he has difficulty fighting but easily gets swept over by pleasure. You feel his four limbs thrust themselves into you faster and faster, "Grunk think your body trap, feel too good Grunk going to blow loads!!!" You feel him swell inside your body as he blows his load inside your ass, pussy, mouth and all over your chest. sending you over the edge into an orgasm of your own.

He slumps down onto the ground unconscious, apparently orgasming for him causes him to pass out. you are released as you slump to your knee's covered in his pug, and it oozing from your pussy and ass. You find yourself violated and tired, but at least the numbness is gone, and the fire from the aphrodisiac seems to have also faded from you. What little upside that may be to your present situation is you look to the next room, and ready yourself to tackle that obstacle.

Looking in the next room you see a wolf, a rather large wolf, in fact it's your height on all fours. This is an enemy that fighting him seems like a death sentence. But your in luck you see something on the wall which looks like a trap control panel. It seems there is some trick to dealing with this beast, it just boils down to positioning him in the right place then launching the trap.

Boss encounter both challenges must be passed in order to proceed
(Step 1 Find and figure out how the panel works for the trap[Explore]; Step 2 Position the Wolf in the trap and spring it, [Combat])

Terrasia
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 11 2/10
Explore and Stam - 5 2/20
Naughty and Lewd - 6 16/40

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The warrior grinned to herself as she snuck past the monster. Trying to edge her way forward didn't work out so well. Tumbling over the wall she landed on all fours, hoping he didn't notice, but no such luck. Rasi realized that she lost this fight as soon as his tentacles grabbed her arms, the girl was not all that strong. When it began playing with her breasts she'd all but lost it, they'd gained so much sensitivity since coming here. Being penetrated form behind again clouded her mind in lust and the girl started ot push back against each thrust, squeezing with both ass and pussy. This did have it's desired effect when the monster blew it's load far sooner than she expected.

Breathing heavily Rasi edges into the room. "Well at least my arm's back to normal and I'm not so horny." Looking at the large beast she guessed that losing here wouldn't be nearly as fun as the others. "Well, let's see how it goes." Edging into the room ,weapons at the ready, Rasi keeps her eyes on the wolf, trying to avoid being seen as long as possible.

Last edited:
OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(11)
(13)

Step 1 Explore DC 18; Roll 11+5=16 Fail by 2
She takes 2 HP and Stam damage
Step 2 Combat DC 21; Roll 13+11=24 Succeed

She moves across the room and gets a third of the way to the control panel before the wolf spots her, or maybe until the wolf cares that she is in the room. It charges for her which she sprints quickly to the panel, getting to it just in time to see it's going to be slightly harder then expected to activate it. The wolf is practically upon her, it bits at her but she dodges out of the way. Landing on her back which lands directly onto a loose stone, painful and annoying but not life threatening. And she has slightly more pressing concerns at the moment. The wolf has now put himself between her and the control panel, getting him away from there and back towards the center of the room is her next priority along with finding out how to spring this trap.

(Boss encounter must pass both tests to win. Try again inventive idea's could give bonuses.)

Terrasia
Willpower - 24/24
Combat and HP - 11 0/10
Explore and Stam - 5 0/20

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

<Damnit, now it's in the way.> Rasi thought looking around the room. <I need to get him away form there and fast, but how... Ohh that could work.> An idea came to her, very risky, but in her condition even being here was a huge risk.

Rasi began slowly circling the wolf, walking towards the center of the room, but keeping a safe distance. Her free hand moved down to her pussy and ass and she started collecting some of the monster's left over semen. <He'll wait until I give him an opening, so let's give him one.> Finding another loose stone, Rasi made herself fall forward. Hopefully the wolf would come rushing at the seemingly off balance girl and get itself hit by her thrown blade, if not it would fly past him towards the panel. As she threw Rasi used her off hand to spring back up to her feet and rush past the wolf, leaving the blob of jizz that she was still covered in on the ground behind her.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(8)
(13)

Explore DC 18-1=17; Roll 8+5=13 Fail by 4
Takes 8 Will power damage (4 HP and 4 Stam but neither stat have any health left)
Combat DC 21-1=20; Roll 13+11 24 Succeed

Your plan works and it draws the wolf back into the center of the room confused by how you can remove your scent for a moment. The dagger shoots out from you into his leg, causing him to stall in the center of the room. The perfect place to launch the trap upon him. You run to the panel and begin to activate it but your hands now covered in more of that goo hits some exposed component. And send waves of electricity though your body, You muscles cramp up and you mind begins to fade from the pain and the strange tingling sensation. Your will is the only thing keeping your mind going, but you've hit a snag the wolf is no longer distracted in the center of the room. Luckily the shock has released your limbs so you can move again but your pretty much back to square one you need the wolf back in the center of the room and that panel needs to cooperate.

(Second verse same as the first for the most part, lets see if things get faster and worse? Sorry bad joke is bad, I just couldn't resist making it.)

Terrasia
Willpower - 16/24
Combat and HP - 11 0/10
Explore and Stam - 5 0/20

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Grr, what am I doing, running away all of the time." Rasi snarls to herself turning to the wolf. Her blade was off to the left, right next to a stone from before. "All I need to do is slow you down, right big boy?" She muttered getting more excited, the trill of life of death situations is what affected her the most. Tumbling off to the left Rasi took her blade in one hand and the stone in the other and began circling the beast again. It was a simple plan, as soon as it came at her again she'd pitch the stone at it's face, then rush in and damage it's legs more. If it couldn't run as fast, then she'd be able to figure out that damned trap.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

(3)
(5)

(well great idea, terrible rolls, upside you get a bonus for the good idea on the combat end.)

Explore DC 18-2=16; Roll 3+5=8 Fail by 8
Combat DC 21-2=19; Roll 5+11+2(good idea bonus)=16 Fail by 1

Takes 8 Stam and 9HP damage totally 17 Willpower damage.

Unfortunately this is GAME OVER

Swiftly enacting her plan she lets the wolf lung at her tossing her rock and dashing at the wolf wounding it's leg. He howls in pain and as she dashes past the wolf it nips at her grazing her arm. The pain is annoying but she is still able to deal with it. Dashing to the control panel she begins to activate the trap, this time she feels herself getting closer, and she pulls the final switch assuming it will activate the trap. What she didn't realize is that she failed to connect the last connection. As she pulled the switch a massive shot of electricity burst out of the console and sent waves of pain though her body. After only a second of the shock her mind couldn't hold out anymore and every thing went blank.

She awoke in another room, there was no wolf there was only an incredibly beautiful woman watching her. She looked her body over and began to sway her way over to her, her hips shifting seductively. Terrasia's mind easily lulled by the simply seduction of the woman.

"It seems you entered my cave to get something from me, but it seems your will eventually gave out. Don't worry I'll give you unending pleasure the likes of which you have never known. All I ask of you is to give yourself to me body and mind." She stares at you awaiting your response.

(While this is a game over you can continue, depending upon your response will dictate what she does to you. If you wish to run the next dungeon you can run another character seeking to free her from captivity. But unfortunately Terrasia has fallen.)

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Now die you bastard." Rasi yelled as she threw the final switch, realizing her error seconds later as the electricity flowed through her. <Well... I tried.. Damnit this isn't how I wanted to go out.> She had her last thought before collapsing.

Waking up was a shock. She'd never been one to believe the priests that her parents took her to. "So this is death, eh..." She mumbled before opening her eyes. The woman was simply stunning, Rasi couldn't help ,but lick her lips as she walked over hips swaying. "I.." Her offer, was very tempting. This was the first woman who Rasi hadn't needed to seduce, she simply wanted her. "I... I need to know something first... Am... Am I dead?"