What's new

The Cave of Wishes (SomCr)

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: The Cave of Wishes (SomCr)

The woman smiled at her rather silly question.

"No you are not, not completely at least. Your body is rather battered, and your mind is not in much better shape. Giving yourself to me will save you, and give you nothing but pure unrivaled pleasure. You will never need to think about anything ever again." She says smiling a warm caring smile. It seems almost too warm, in fact it seems rather fake. But your body and mind are tired, the fake seems inviting.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Yeah, I got pretty beat up in there..." She sat up, wincing the whole time. "to be honest, you're..." Rasi looked up and ran her eyes over the woman's body. "You're really tempting, but... I need to do something... I can't just sit here with you... no matter how nice it would be.." She locked eyes with the woman, her own tired, but still containing a bit of the fire that sustained her this far. "You saved me.. for that.. Well let's say something consensual hasn't happened for a while..."

Rasi ran her hand over her own body now, stopping to caress her breasts. "You are truly beautiful I'd love to stay a week, a month, hell a year even... but I can't give up my life."

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

"You'll find that all time seems to melt away as you spend it here." She moves down and begins to kiss your neck, letting her hand begin to caress your stomach you slowly feel the sensation of a tongue across your stomach as she continues killing your neck. Her hand has grown a mouth and it moves up and wraps that mouth around one of your exposed nipples. As the mouth plays with you your body explodes in pleasure. Her face moves back now completely level with your own face. She stares into your eyes continuing to play with your breasts, her other hand begins to slide down your body towards your privates, you feel another tongue rubbing across your body as she moves that hand down.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Mmh." Risa softly moaned at the woman's touch. She'd closed her eyes at first, after the rough time she had in the cave something softer felt wonderful. As the woman kissed her and rubbed her stomach the girl moved her hands behind her, softly rubbing her back. When she transformed her hand Risa noticed something, but her mind didn't register anything especially strange, simply something good.

"Mmhh, that's good." She cooed as her nipple was sucked, opening her eyes and looking into the strange woman's. Risa's eyes weren't completely overcome with lust yet, but the other woman had a good idea that it wouldn't take that long at this rate. A shiver went down the girl's spine as she felt the other hand moving down. ""Yes, please." She said softly before kissing the woman on top of her, hands gripping the back of her head and pushing her into it.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The woman returns the kiss deeply, her hand back to sucking on her breast, as her other hand finally reaches her pussy. Her tongue beginning to probe the opening. After a moment it thrusts itself into her causing a surge of pleasure to wash over her body. The tongue continues to probe her pussy finding the spot which causes the most pleasure and continuing to rub and tease that portion. Waiting for her to experience her first orgasm, as it is only a matter of time before it happens.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Mmmhhh yes." Risa moans as she's finally penetrated. The combination of teasing to her breasts and pussy had the girl right on the brink. "Just a little more." She mumbled between kisses, her hands moving back down the other woman, coming to rest on her hips. She looked up at the larger woman again. "Please, just a bit.. ohhh. more." The girl cried out just shy of climax.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The two of you lock eyes just as you climax, your will weakened by the orgasm you feel something pulling at your mind. It's almost like she's trying to hypnotize you, and you could fight against it normally. But in your weakened state all you can do is relax, your will to leave here fading. She is beautiful, she is pleasurable, she is everything you could ever want, just as your mind is about to completely submit she is ripped away from you.

You look up your mind still hazy, you see her fighting someone, it appears to be the man who spoke to that tentacle monster. You have just enough strength to help one of them, and your will is just strong enough to make this decision yourself. Do you help the beautiful woman, who was about to hypnotize you into being completely submissive to her, or this new comer who you have no idea what he intends to do with you.

(This is a character choice, either way your character is so beaten and her will so broken that she will probably submit to who ever tries it next on her. But she can choose does she want to spend her submissive life with a man or with a woman?)

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

"Urgh" Rasi looked up in a daze. As her eyes focused she couldn't help but wonder where that angel had gone. Her eyes widened as she saw her fighting with someone else. Staggering up Rasi did her best to help the woman, distracting the man any way she could so the woman could get in a good shot. "Hey sir." She yelled playing with her breasts when her turned towards her. "Please, I need help." Rasi would motion to her to strike when he was sufficiently distracted.

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

He raises an eyebrow at you cautious and he notices your hand signal. Putting up a shield just in time to block the Djinn's attack. "Clever girl, using her as a distraction even if not intended that way. Unfortunately I am quicker then you are it seems." The Djinn stares at him looking at you for a moment.

"So it seems, but at the same time your in my domain and I have many escape options." She falls into the floor, you see his eyes narrow and he shoots a single shot in your direction trying to keep you from getting away as well. But his shot is just a second too slow. As the Djinn pulls you down with her. After what feels like two seconds of falling you land upon a bed, in a room with no openings. At least none big enough for a person to fit thought.

"This is my domain, my sanctuary. It seems my little dance can't go on for a long period of time I need your body and I need it now." She says locking eyes with you, you see a spiral begin to sway inside her eyes. It is completely mesmerizing. You begin to hear her speak inside your head, 'you do not need to worry, I will take care of everything, your body is no longer needed. You want your mistress to have it, it is your first and most precious gift to your mistress.' This begins to play in your mind slowly wearing down what little resistance you had left. Slowly sealing your fate as her plaything and possibly as her host.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Finally content Rasi decides that she doesn't really need her body anymore, it's sore and sticky. "Any thing for you mistress."

OP
FireoftheMonkey

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The Djinn content by this, begins to kiss her quickly moving down her body and beginning to kiss her breasts. Letting her other hand move over her other nipple, both nipples being sucked on by the two mouths of the Djinn. After only a few moments the Djinn moves her other hand and letting her two hands play with her breasts moves down and begins to lap at the sweet juices of Rasi's pussy. Rasi's body convulses under the Djinn's touch and after only a few quick moments her body reaches a massive orgasm. The Djinn licking up all the juices that flow out of her body, greedily wanting them. She sits up after finishing, a look of excitement on her face.

"While your skill is lacking your mana is bountiful you will make an excellent host. I just need to prepare you with this." She says as she moves closer to her a tentacle of the same skin color as her appears from her bed. "This will prepare you to become one with me. Then you will know only pleasure, and all your cares will melt away." She says smirking as the tentacles begins to rub themselves all over her body.