What's new

The Coceter Chronicles

Nverjos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Coceter Chronicles

Version .07c was released today for Patrons. Delve into the first portion of Tabitha's time in the human world.

As I still can't post links, please refer to the OP post of this thread for links to my Patreon page and the current version.

-Nver

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Current Public Version - 06e
Windows
MacOS

Those should work for the lazy people

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty interesting so far, glad i managed to keep her a virgin until angel futa girl could take it :D

Now if only we could awaken futa genes in our heroine

1 bug ive found is on the last day, if you goto the bath before talking to astral, it does the bath scene all over again.

Nverjos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Version .08 has released for Patrons today.

Version .08 Includes 25 additional scenes (Though you'll only get 1 to 10 of those scenes per play through), new Chapter Skipping ability, Scene Replay, New Sprites, and new maps.

Downloads for the Patron Edition can be found of course at my Patreon Page (Please see the OP for link to my page as I cannot post links still on these forums.)

Full Change Log for v.08 Patron Edition

Bug Fixes
- Fixed Leaving Shelly's to Courtney's taking you back to Shelly's
- Fixed the Television News image from staying on screen till you load a save
- Fixed picking up the panties in Thrift from keeping Tabitha's bust on screen.
- Fixed entering royal bath on last day from starting Yusara scene before being given that portion of the quest.
- Fixed a bug in the Yusara bathing scene that was setting the "Sex With Yusara" flag for the Blowjob and not the Vaginal Sex.
- Fixed a Ditch scene Animation that looked rather horrid. (The licking one)
- Fixed a few slides/bust where Tabitha was missing her piercings.
- Fixed three slides with Bruske... He had no texture! How did I miss that?

Changes

- Removed the Tutorials and their related pop ups.
- Tabitha can now flag down Haley at the bar after being drugged to skip the Alley Rape scene
- Tabitha can now follow Shelly into the bathroom if she is either Dominant or Very Slutty (85+)
- The game now tracks Tabitha's virginity. (Please see the note below)
- Redid the Issan Suburbs map
- Changes to the Castle Map to make getting around less tedious

Additions
- (Patron Only) New Journal Backgrounds available
- (Patron Only) You can select which Journal Background you use via the Story Options menu.
- (Patron Only) You will notice a new option in the main menu... Give it a try.
- (Patron Only) One daily masturbate scene added to the Anders House bed. (More to "Cum"... bad pun)
- Scene Replay: Choose the Fantasize option at any of Tabitha's beds to re-live her past sexual encounters.
- Chapter Select: Skip directly to Chapter 2 via an option available in the menu. This function only works at the very start of a new game.
- TC Waitresses Now have character bust... please remember to tip your waitresses.
- More new/updated Character Sprites, Tabitha should appear less intimdating near the puny guards now.
- New HUD for Arousal and Money(in human world) tracking.
- 25 Scenes added (Note: You will only get 1-10 of those scenes in a single playthrough)

Last edited:

Nverjos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just a heads up that Coceter Chronices v.11 released today for Patrons, download links can be found on my Patreon Page. (Link can be found in the OP)

I also plan to update the Public Release to v.09 next week. (Most likely on Friday.)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why are almost all the scenes so glitchy? I dont remember it doing that before, or is it because there are so many of them now?

Also, i hate you for ending 0.9 right at the good part :p but atleast we get a nice look at her face lol

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I just tried to download the most recent public release from the patreon ... but mega says it's no longer available?

Nverjos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just tried to download the most recent public release from the patreon ... but mega says it's no longer available?
It is temporarily down. Trying to get to the bottom of whatever is going on. Mega will not allow me to make the game downloadable.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just curious, but when its completely done, will the panty edition be available to all or will it still be patreon only?

Also, the Skinny Dipping scene, no idea where to get it, i spent a good 20 min roaming around each water source and couldnt find it

Last edited:

Nverjos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Have not updated this thread in quite some time.

Version .14 of the Coceter Chronicles released today for Patrons, bringing the game upto Chapter 4. Links for it and the public build (Version .09 with the first two chapters) can be found on my Patreon Page , link in the OP.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Have not updated this thread in quite some time.

Version .14 of the Coceter Chronicles released today for Patrons, bringing the game upto Chapter 4. Links for it and the public build (Version .09 with the first two chapters) can be found on my Patreon Page , link in the OP.
I don't seem to able to access the public version on your Patreon site. Clicking on the link in the description does nothing.