What's new

The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

On that note, I must go again for awhile. >.< Real life calls. :p If I don't fall asleep, I'll see about updating anyone who has posted. (So far thats only Toxic, Alexis, Arlette, and Vina) but I'll have to get those later.

Oh and devild, check out Bella Law [Tomoe] 's topic if you think yours is a hard start. XD Bella's got a pretty hard one too.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

will do, see ya later Wraust, if i dont reply for a while its safe to assume my computer is fritzing, im managing to keep it working somehow.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

To note why I'm so wild on my updates. My girlfriend's daughter is staying with me for a few days because she refused to have a babysitter when my girlfriend goes to work. Which makes sense since she is sick now too. >.> Think she caught it from me. I have a funny feeling, while I take care of her, I'll get the germs back and fresh. -_-'' lol Ah well.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

gotta go. She woke up :p

and perfect timing, everyone is updated. XD

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

for about a minute, hehe. its about time i went to bed anyway, its 7 am here.

night all

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tick tock goes the clock. Time passes by. How long till all the pleasure ends? How long till zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Anyway, I HATE the SEXUAL TRAP!

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

...~notices this after comeing back from not existing~
~Reads~
I seem to have missed the gun a bit here - but is it too late to join? It seems like these are pretty independent anyways, from what I've read so far.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Pbird we still have an opening, I'm closing sign ups at 20 and we have 18 players at the moment. (20 will be alot, esspecially in the next version)

and fyi, my pc keeps crashing. Why I didn't respond after the post in the v2 one

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

Huzzah. Now, time to find the character creation rules. ^_^

~~~

Ah, there they are...

Name: "Gwen"
Sex: Female (of course. >.>)
Race: is already set as human
Appearance: Petite but athletic describes her fairly well. Short, slender, and somewhat small in the chest (B cups). Gwen has brown hair that falls to just below her shoulders, and similar coloured eyes. Her skin, while not dark, has a slightly tanned look to it. There's no extra fat on her anywhere, but neither is she dangerously thin.
Bio: Gwen is a bit of a happy-go-lucky energetic athletic type. She used to be picked on for being so short, until people finally figured out that short did not mean weak. Unfortunately she is a bit on the dense side of things...not that this stops Gwen from trying to figure out what any given machine she comes across does, usually with disastrous results.

Level 1
Experience: 0
Health: 20 (+ ???)
Stamina: XX (Unknown Base = factors with your stats)

STR: 30
CON: 30
SPD: 30
INT: 10

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well , pbird character = rape toy!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

No, the character is more of a horror movie victim.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Not really. Low int = quick loss of stamina.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You sure about that? The only confirmed things I remember about Int are it affecting puzzles and experience loss if you give in.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Look at bella law [tomoe's] character. -60 loss in stamina?

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually INT is just one of the stats to determine your stamina loss.
:p Stamina isn't all mental. >.> Its taken as a fight of sorts. Whenever there is 'prolonged' raping. (Not the turn you're being raped but the next and on) It sets up to lose stamina based on 3 stats + luck. Versus the creatures 3 stats + luck. If the player's is higher you lose none. If the creature is higher, you lose the number divided by 2.

Then of course some creatures have the ability to lower your stamina themselves, without rape or combine with rape. Multi-penetration of the tentacle creature lowers your stamina faster based on the tentacles. Kraken lowers your stamina every round paralysis is active by -5. Lilith has abilities to lower stamina without even touching the player. (as seen more than once.)

Also I will update today for SURE. BUT, I can't update until later as I just woke up and I gotta go out tonight yet and also take care of Lily yet today.

Tsk tsk Diaga...you're assuming too much. Remember what assuming brings? :p It makes an ass out of you and me. haha I love that phrase. >.> Just cause whoever really thought of it must be bored. "Ass U Me" = "Assume" :p

Nipple clamps 1d10 (both hp and stamina) damage.
Vibrator 1d10 (x1 more d per level of the vibrator. Which also is randomly rolled for 10 turns as long as the vibrator lasts to see if it raises a level. Max level is 9.)

Those two abilities combined now are essentially taking 9d10 from her stamina. Just did one random roll.
'9d10 → [5,6,4,8,4,9,3,8,6] = (53)'
Fyi, it was max 53 I think. Not over 60. :p
and it was all Lilith's abilities.

Also exp loss isn't affected by INT. It affects anything that essentially uses your brain. Talking, Seeing Items/puzzles/traps, resisting orgasm, etc..

Exp loss is done simply by a low d roll. Multiplied by your give in rapists.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That's because the vibrator was on level 7. Up until that point you'll notice that stamina loss slowly increased as the vibrator's power got turned up. (The most recent stamina loss of 44 at level eight was either a near minimum roll for that level or wraust didn't want to have tomoe's character wake up to fall unconcious again in the same turn.)

Edit: It seems wraust posted while I was typing this, you may disregard if you feel like it.

Last edited:
OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

That's because the vibrator was on level 7. Up until that point you'll notice that stamina loss slowly increased as the vibrator's power got turned up. (The most recent stamina loss of 44 at level eight was either a near minimum roll for that level or wraust didn't want to have tomoe's character wake up to fall unconcious again in the same turn.)
Minimum number being 9, maximum number being 90. (nipple clamp is 1d10 too) And woo :p Someone caught onto that. XD And no special treatment. If you keep passing out...thats gonna be a bit annoying but its how it rolled. :p

All abilities that lower stamina are seperate from the main damage/stats in most cases. Also Lilith, has a durability of 1. If she orgasms...She passes out. So she works on a person from afar, why she is considered a 'large' class. Her abilities fuck you for her.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, that explains alot. Well anyway, come check my story wraust.

pbird

Lurker
Reputation score

~Chuckles~ Don't knock on my character before she's even had a CHANCE to loose horribly people. My real bane are going to be traps I think - she'll do alright in actual fights. I did put SOME thought into this you know.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

IMA FIRING MAH LAZER DICK! FUCK! I HATE BURRITO! I have no doubt pbird that your character is going to be a rape toy. Some traps will completely pin her....