What's new

Announcement The Eden Series

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Eden Series

One thing that caught my eye whilst appreciating the work; According to daemon tools, and the contents of the mounted disc. Disc 3 of Eden II is apparently the same exact thing as Disc 1. I'm not sure if that was a mistake, or if something went wrong, both have the same files, Disc 3 even has the same filename as Disc 1. Overall you did an awesome job uploading these, so I want to make sure you get the proper credit ye deserve. :p

OP
E

Exofluke

One thing that caught my eye whilst appreciating the work; According to daemon tools, and the contents of the mounted disc. Disc 3 of Eden II is apparently the same exact thing as Disc 1. I'm not sure if that was a mistake, or if something went wrong, both have the same files, Disc 3 even has the same filename as Disc 1. Overall you did an awesome job uploading these, so I want to make sure you get the proper credit ye deserve. :p
That had never crossed my mind. I knew I smelt something fishy about the size but had always thought it was needed. It has been awhile since I've played a fun run-through to even see if all the ISO's were needed.

I'll need to double check but I'm pretty sure you're right. I'll have to upload a new set so you don't have to DL that full 5...

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!I thought I would never have the 6 episodes;you´r the best:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Bollocks been looking for a full collection of these for ages and I dont have proper broadband at the moment (between houses atm so making do with a 3G connection that has 1GB limit/month(Thats about 20minutes downlloading time per month, fuck you T-Mobile!))

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

has anyone had any trouble playing the first one I put it in a virtual driver (after I had unzipped it of course) but nothing hapens...it knows something is theere but it just doesn't work.
Any help?

Allarune

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If we're downloading an ISO format, I don't think you need to unzip to mount it on a virtual drive.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If we're downloading an ISO format, I don't think you need to unzip to mount it on a virtual drive.
did that its ok the reason is it's missing the direct X folder which without it it can't run...however if you explore the file you can just watch the videos anyway...first one isn't that good anyway 4-6 are great though.

killaman4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone please help me?

i have a problem when i click setup on Eden 2 thro 5

i always seem to get this:

I Relley RELLEY wanna play these But im have problems geting the "SETUP.EXE"
to work

i tryed playing Eden 2 thro the "EDEN2.EXE" and i got like half way thro then it gave me this error:

i couid relley use some help thanks

killaman4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ohh OK i Think i got it to work

How i did it was: i installed the first disc1 from "SETUP.EXE" in the game folder
THEN pressed Ejected on the deamon tools When i got that "first error pic i posted" Then i Loaded disc2 from the folder and then it said Complete

and i got it installed!!

lol sorry if it sounds new
but if any other newbies have problems thats what i did so hope it helps.

killaman4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm now i get this error from The Eden Series 3
:

it Looked like it Worked for Eden 2 but now Eden 3 is not working
and i did the samething as i did for Eden 2

any help wouid be awesome thanks

PS: Ill try to redownload Eden Series 3 again to see if i messed something up
ill post back here if i got it to work

Last edited:

killaman4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok i got The Eden Series 1 and 2 and 4 and 5

got all them to work

But i cant seem to get The Eden Series 3 download to work

i THINK i may know what it is:

now that is the folder of "The Eden Series 2". Here is what The Eden Series 3 Looks like:

That may be the problem but im not 100% sure lol tbh dont relley know

Last edited:

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok i got The Eden Series 1 and 2 and 4 and 5

got all them to work

But i cant seem to get The Eden Series 3 download to work

i THINK i may know what it is:

now that is the folder of "The Eden Series 2". Here is what The Eden Series 3 Looks like:

That may be the problem but im not 100% sure lol tbh dont relley know
Eden 2 disc 3 is disc 1 again I think...anyway that's not important you should use a virtual driver to run them instead...plus eden 3 is weird it's using a special codec many media players don't have so you will have to be careful with that one....although the game itself plays just fine.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone please help me?

i have a problem when i click setup on Eden 2 thro 5

i always seem to get this:

I Relley RELLEY wanna play these But im have problems geting the "SETUP.EXE"
to work

i tryed playing Eden 2 thro the "EDEN2.EXE" and i got like half way thro then it gave me this error:

i couid relley use some help thanks
one that is no error that's saying please insert disc 2, secondly at a point in the exe it will ask you if you want to install it in 2 different ways...choose the method which is in MB not GB otherwise it doesn't seem to work.

killaman4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

one that is no error that's saying please insert disc 2, secondly at a point in the exe it will ask you if you want to install it in 2 different ways...choose the method which is in MB not GB otherwise it doesn't seem to work.
opps

Last edited:

killaman4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Eden 2 disc 3 is disc 1 again I think...anyway that's not important you should use a virtual driver to run them instead...plus eden 3 is weird it's using a special codec many media players don't have so you will have to be careful with that one....although the game itself plays just fine.
oh Isnt Deamon tools a "virtual driver" ? and how do i do this?

i just wanan play the Full game.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh Isnt Deamon tools a "virtual driver" ? and how do i do this?

i just wanan play the Full game.
no idea I used Magic ISO as it can give me up to 9 drivers (thus for Eden 3 I can just have all 3 disks in seperate drivers so don't need to switch which media is mounted)
Also make sure your loading the .mds files not .mdf .

killaman4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

no idea I used Magic ISO as it can give me up to 9 drivers (thus for Eden 3 I can just have all 3 disks in seperate drivers so don't need to switch which media is mounted)
Also make sure your loading the .mds files not .mdf .
oh i am, Its just in "Disc 3" on The Eden Series 3 its got:
"EDEN33.bin EDEN33.cue" <--- These were files. They are not in the rest of the Eden Series
and whenever i try the "SETUP.EXE it gives me that error that i posted

do you have "EDEN33.bin EDEN33.cue" files in you're Disc 3 of Eden Series 3 too?

Last edited:

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh i am, Its just in "Disc 3" on The Eden Series 3 its got:
"EDEN33.bin EDEN33.cue" <--- These were files. They are not in the rest of the Eden Series
and whenever i try the "SETUP.EXE it gives me that error that i posted

do you have "EDEN33.bin EDEN33.cue" files in you're Disc 3 of Eden Series 3 too?
yes you load the cue file and it is most likely that vlc thing if anything as mine appeared as files which didn't match any software I had on my pc...however that won't cause a problem with set-up as that comes off disc 1....try reinstalling but make sure to select the MB option...if not try redownloading or reunzipping...make sure to delete the files you already have before hand though.

killaman4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OMG IT WORKED got The Eden Series 3 to work i downloaded "MagicISO" like you said and did the "SETUP.EXE" and it works

thanks a bunch man!!

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

OMG IT WORKED got The Eden Series 3 to work i downloaded "MagicISO" like you said and did the "SETUP.EXE" and it works

thanks a bunch man!!
Your welcome and make 3 drivers and put each disc in them and it means you don't need to change them.
(plus if it doesn't open the program because eden one didn't for me just right click the driver when your on my computer click explore and launch the application from there.)