What's new

RPG Maker The Endless World - Beginning [FULL GAME]

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: The Endless World - Beginning [FULL GAME]

Isn't that what usually happens when you have a fully corrupted character in any of the Circle Kame games?
I guess so, I played only Arms Devicer (is something else from them fully translated?) and it fits.

I was objecting against the "not rape if she enjoyed" on the basis that it has a history of being used to mean something darker than what you actually meant, just so we're clear.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I guess so, I played only Arms Devicer (is something else from them fully translated?) and it fits.

I was objecting against the "not rape she if enjoyed" on the basis that it has a history of being used to mean something darker than what you actually meant, just so we're clear.
I think Parallel Fantasy 1 is translated.

And yeah of course I get what you mean. And of course nothing is about RL too. It's all about the fantasy, no matter the fetish. Atleast to me of course. (talking about the hardcore fetishes)

Feren

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go try to talk to Brunna. If nothing happens, sleep a few nights (atleast that's what I did) and talk to the kid again and then go talk to Brunna again.
Still nothing. I can only ask her about mother topic. You went with full Confidence on your playthrough?

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No heroine that I know of enjoyed it "pointlessly", unless she was a masochist to begin with.
Probably again I went with the wrong word ^^ Meant that the reason of their enjoyment is not explained in a valid way (at least for me). That's how I ended up with a shrtened statement of the thing being 'pointless'.

Summary

1 - Creating a character that is a slut for no reason makes a game fail.

2 - Vitamin Quest is a game where that happens, and it is boring as hell(it is also one of the few you will find of this kind).

3 - Most of the games women DON'T enjoy rape with no reason, unless they have been massively slutified, because it is unreal otherwise. I speak from experience if you go to my RPGMaker folder you can easily get lost (like a lot of the forum users here).

4 - I recommended you to check out just the massive ammount of games in this forum so that you could confirm that statement (and then maybe more out there)

5 - I have nothing against your game, I am also not telling you should do these things in your game.
Honestly, I have nothing for and nothing against VQ, just don't really know why we even talked about the game being done in a right or wrong manner :)

I also try to check different games, just because I'm not only a creator but also a gamer.

My point about the games going a bit wrong (and therefore the infamous sentence in the first post) is, that there are women, who become sluts, who get used to being sexually abused and who wants men to use them sexually BUT actually do not get even the slightest physical enjoyment and still feel either nothing or just being slightly hurt - they like the idea BUT not the act itself.
With that said, my point was to say 'There are women, who won't enjoy sexual activities such as rapes, even if they were abused for weeks...' - therefore 'let’s face it, most of the games suggest that every woman enjoys rapes and they are aroused and waiting to be fucked 24/7…' was meant to show that there are too few heroines around, who won't start to enjoy rapes, even if they were raped two or three times already. there are too few IMO, who won't end up broken.

I just think that heroines go astray too easily in games.

Again, I do not speak about all games, or anything.

Finally: Guys let's call it quits. If somebody wishes to discuss the 'a bit off topic' issues further I will be glad to exchange PMs.

(i.e if Troufas wishes to show me some examples of games that makes my statement invalid - sure, PM me those and we can discuss the issue further, cause talking about general statements - we might never fully understand each other.)

I would be really grateful if we left the topic for feedback of the game.

@ feren, I will send you a solution via PM in a few minutes.

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Still nothing. I can only ask her about mother topic. You went with full Confidence on your playthrough?
My confidence was always at 100 yes. How do you even bring it down? I chose all the cowardly choices and still had it 100.

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Probably again I went with the wrong word ^^ Meant that the reason of their enjoyment is not explained in a valid way (at least for me). That's how I ended up with a shrtened statement of the thing being 'pointless'.
Sorry for weighing too much on the word "pointless", shouldn't have done that. But still, I think that in the first part of that post, I explained how in many games her coming to enjoy it can be validly explained. Not validly for real world morals, but validly for the fantasy. To repeat, either it's about domination, by making her feel the physical pleasure and her succumbing to it since she can't do anything else to escape it, or it taking a lot of time, accepting it over time, manipulation, blah blah blah, see my previous post for that. :) Also, in fantasy, it can also be fun to see her enjoy it only on the physical level, and i think actually this case is rather common too.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Sorry for weighing too much on the word "pointless", shouldn't have done that. But still, I think that in the first part of that post, I explained how in many games her coming to enjoy it can be validly explained. Not validly for real world morals, but validly for the fantasy. To repeat, either it's about domination, by making her feel the physical pleasure and her succumbing to it since she can't do anything else to escape it, or it taking a lot of time, accepting it over time, manipulation, blah blah blah, see my previous post for that. :) Also, in fantasy, it can also be fun to see her enjoy it only on the physical level, and i think actually this case is rather common too.
Sorry for adding more to this but, I think that's why you guys are confused. Hazze has said that he/she clearly wants the game to feel realistic, while everyone else is talking about fantasy.

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry for adding more to this but, I think that's why you guys are confused. Hazze has said that he/she clearly wants the game to feel realistic, while everyone else is talking about fantasy.
Well, that actually wraps up the whole discussion just grately :)

Glad we all exchanged our ideas - Nothing is more helpful for creation.

Thanks guys :)

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Dunno, having a gangbang scene in the cave at the beginning if you didn't have the leather strap and her orgasming in the process would be totally realistic. :D I don't want to see the heroine go astray too quickly, after all. I don't want her to instantly fall in love with the men or anything. I think we're discussing many different things now :D

Edit: sorry for writing more about you closed the discussion :D Still, it has to do with the game I think, so I guess its all right.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Dunno, having a gangbang scene in the cave at the beginning if you didn't have the leather strap and her orgasming in the process would be totally realistic. :D I don't want to see the heroine go astray too quickly, after all. I don't want her to instantly fall in love with the men or anything. I think we're discussing many different things now :D

Edit: sorry for writing more about you closed the discussion :D Still, it has to do with the game I think, so I guess its all right.
Yeah but that would technically need to have a whole different path for the game since the whole duel with Kraflar doesn't allow for what you're suggesting. And since (and I'm not bashing here or anything) Hazze didn't even complete the blowjob side thingy, I doubt he/she would've done an entirely different path for the game.

But it would certainly by nice for future games if there were more paths than one. And I don't just mean "Heroic/Cowardly" paths.

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah but that would technically need to have a whole different path for the game since the whole duel with Kraflar doesn't allow for what you're suggesting. And since (and I'm not bashing here or anything) Hazze didn't even complete the blowjob side thingy, I doubt he/she would've done an entirely different path for the game.

But it would certainly by nice for future games if there were more paths than one. And I don't just mean "Heroic/Cowardly" paths.
The idea was - as I've already mentioned - for the 'Beginning' to be... well... beginning.

It is a fully playable game story-wise and I'm rather proud that I've managed to do it this way. However, it is meant as the first part of a bigger project. In this first part most events prepare the ground for much more free roaming second game in the series. That was fully intended since the first moment I've opened RPG Maker. As you've already noticed - putting Mere in many sexual encounters would just make the main plot impossible to exist... If one played the game till the very end I STRONGLY believe that he or she will notice that the first game took the burden off and will enable more free choices in the next game STORY-WISE :)

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

hey guys can any 1 help me on how to get that dildo thing :confused: pretty stuck on it coz she won't do the "other way..." option nothing on it :confused: if any 1 is kind enough to share that.

and hazze nice progress good to see this game back running again nice work done i just download the ver 1.10 trying it now well i believe i played ur long time back when u released it ver 0.1 something demo long time back but looks good enough now thanks good to see u back with the game :D

*edit: hazze if u can add up a quest log on options menu if not too much trouble will be helpful i pretty much never ever read most of the stuff :p so i missed some things and had to redo to read it out LOL :)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The idea was - as I've already mentioned - for the 'Beginning' to be... well... beginning.

It is a fully playable game story-wise and I'm rather proud that I've managed to do it this way. However, it is meant as the first part of a bigger project. In this first part most events prepare the ground for much more free roaming second game in the series. That was fully intended since the first moment I've opened RPG Maker. As you've already noticed - putting Mere in many sexual encounters would just make the main plot impossible to exist... If one played the game till the very end I STRONGLY believe that he or she will notice that the first game took the burden off and will enable more free choices in the next game STORY-WISE :)
That basically puts all my fears to rest.
hey guys can any 1 help me on how to get that dildo thing :confused: pretty stuck on it coz she won't do the "other way..." option nothing on it :confused: if any 1 is kind enough to share that.
You can't. It ends there.

A

Arch113

This game is really great loving it so far but i'm curious, Is there a walkthrough to it anywhere?

A

Arch113

Patience is really the key for walkthroughs. xD
I really wish that was enough but I screwed up on some parts and would like to know where I went wrong haha.

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

and hazze nice progress good to see this game back running again nice work done i just download the ver 1.10 trying it now well i believe i played ur long time back when u released it ver 0.1 something demo long time back but looks good enough now thanks good to see u back with the game :D

*edit: hazze if u can add up a quest log on options menu if not too much trouble will be helpful i pretty much never ever read most of the stuff :p so i missed some things and had to redo to read it out LOL :)
I was finally able to complete the game, and I'm glad you like it ;) Hope you will enjoy it till the very end :)

Well, I probably will skip adding quest log in here, however it is almost sure that the second game in the series will have one :) I hope you can manage 'Beginning' somehow ;)

This game is really great loving it so far but i'm curious, Is there a walkthrough to it anywhere?
I believe the game is possible to be figured out :) If not, I believe other players will help with the difficult bits ;)

Good luck with finding your way around ;)

A

Arch113

I was finally able to complete the game, and I'm glad you like it ;) Hope you will enjoy it till the very end :)

Well, I probably will skip adding quest log in here, however it is almost sure that the second game in the series will have one :) I hope you can manage 'Beginning' somehow ;)

I believe the game is possible to be figured out :) If not, I believe other players will help with the difficult bits ;)

Good luck with finding your way around ;)
Haha thanks, its not that I cant figure it out, I just don't want to make a wrong move again and have to Redo everything from the save point

fedEss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The main issue seems to be the problem with being caught by Bonatievour and then game freezing as it sounds like a game breaking bug... However, can you describe the event in more details, fedess? like what actions step by step come right before the freeze? What is the last line maybe? I can't find anything wrong with the event myself...
On an alternate path it worked perfectly for me too, that's why I know what she's saying. Uploaded the savefile just before the bug, from there:
Reaching Shaman I choose the option to Escape the place.., run outside, into Bonatievour, choose either of 2 options, then last lines of text are:
"Good girl... now..."
-rain background goes black
"I know you wouldn't struggle but I can't take any chances."
-wake up in shaman's cave in the bed while it's still raining
-girl there gets an exclamation mark above her head, says nothing and steps south again
-can't do anything
Also I second this hopefully staying text intensive like a novel that you can interact with using rpg maker. I love how she isn't really confident too. Don't try turning this into CG collection RPG #9000+ with conversations always being similar, short and lacking character development.

Attachments

MAAK

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

sure hazze now worries on that i'll just play through it :) and i just started liking the text and stuff which i started to give more value coz they are actually interesting :D

OP
Hazze

Hazze

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

@ fedess

Oh, with that explanation I've finally managed to locate the issue.

I will have fixed it just now, but I won't upload a separate version. The fix will be present in version 1.12

@MAAK

Glad to read that. I was a bit worried that the text was unnecessary in the game ;) Enjoy the game :)