What's new

The Forgotten Castle

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Forgotten Castle

A. Might as well. He might know something.

OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Gods I'm horrible for updating...

Slowly lowering her sword, Rynn looked with sympathy upon the ghost. Crouching low she looked upon him, and he matched her gaze. He did not make any movements, save the shivering of flesh and chattering of teeth.

"I have no intention of being beaten by this place," she said, and the ghost let out a forced laugh.

"Death is only one one you will end, and the more favorable by far. The other path, where you will not be who you are now, is much more dangerous to the world without," he said and glanced towards his corpse.

"I hid in here, when the glyphs were put in place. Trapping the sorceress in here with all her servants. I don't know who put the glyphs in place, or why they've attracted the ghouls, but something else was trapped in here with us. My lady and this demon have been fighting ever since, while the rest of us slowly perished to the hazards that have arisen in the place of her hold upon the stones of this place. I tell you now, the demon within here will take you, and destroy you. Get out while you can," the ghost said, and Rynn nodded.

Rising to her feet and leaving the freezer, she looked back, and saw the dead man's spirit closing the door.

"My spirit is my own. I will not be tainted by darkness," he hissed as the heavy door was clamped firmly closed.

These were the most answers Rynn had gotten so far. Now what to do with them.

A) Do as the ghost said and get out of the castle, despite the storm and the ghouls and not having a horse.
B) Stay with the original plan and stay within the castle. Catch a rat to eat and wait out in the kitchens.
C) Go back to the lobby and choose another direction to explore with a torch to see.
D) Go back to the lobby and choose another direction to explore without a torch to stay as hidden as possible.

Cevrik777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

With no additional input whatsoever... I have concluded that we should head Upstairs without a torch, so as to remain stealthy. (D)

Last edited:
OP
Sinfulwolf

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

North is just the kitchens. Upstairs is still yet unexplored.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C. Evil monsters have better night vision than people, if they need light at all. Go upstairs and take a look around. East if a direction must be picked.

Gear47demon

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B nom nom nom! Rats that have been eating the flesh of the long dead and infesting a monster, ghost, and demon infested castle are safe to eat, right?

nom