OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Good Apprentice (GoldGolem)

Evas Status HP = 40, P = 30, EP = 30

The man advanced on her, as she was now backed against a wall, but suddenly, she heard a voice in her mind say; "Oh dear. Dodge NOW!"

To-hit: 11 + 40 + 15 = 66 vs 25 + 66 + 10 = 101 == Miss.

Eva dives aside just as the man suddenly charges, striking against the wall with the force enough to put a hole in it. He retracts his arm and turns toward her, walking swiftly but gaining speed. "Run damnit!" The voice says, and though she doesn't know who it might be, she believes that it's advice is sound.

(You get a temporary +10 bonus to all rolls thanks to a guiding spirit.)

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

' You don't have to tell me twice! ' Eva replied in her mind as she took off running. As she tried her best to escape the demon who was chasing after her she couldn't help feel regret over losing her sword and armor, now she'd have to find a new weapon and something to wear. As the naked blond ran in whatever direction was away from the man and accessible she tried speaking to whatever had been warning and shouting at her by thinking. ' Who are you, where am I? Why did you just help me?' She thought as she ran frantically.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Eva, running, hears the presence in her mind say; 'Explanations later. Running faster now. He's catching up!'

And indeed, although she was making good time, the demon with his supernatural speed was quickly catching up with her. Even now, he could have reached out and grabbed her flying hair if so chose, though he seemed to angry to do so.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Eva replied ' Alright! ' and continued her frantic running. Putting all her focus and energy on getting away from this demon she continued to run as fast as she could.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Made-up Laziness Check: 14 vs 10 == Eva wins. (Because I don't want to have to put in a milion numbers and do algebra when really you just had to exceed 9 on your roll.)

Eva keeps ahead of the demon, forcing her legs to move her body faster to keep ahead of the pursuing demon. The sprint wasn't yet too tiring, but she knew that she could only keep this pace up for so long. The man followed after her relentlessly, and at one point when she risked a glance back, he was grinning broadly, as though this were exhilarating for him.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Eva continues her frantic running, and while she is sprinting as fast as she can to get away from the demon chasing her she thinks to the thing that had been helping her. ' I... I can't keep running forever... What should I do? ' she thought.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Made-up Laziness Check: 17 vs 15 == Eva wins.

The voice doesn't respond for a moment, apparently distracted by something. Meanwhile, Eva still just barely keeps from the demons reach, and this time he laughs in disdain at her before saying; "You cannot evade me much longer, human."

Suddenly, the presence in her mind returns, sounding panicked; 'Crap! She's gonna be outta commission for more than a little while, the way those things are going at her. You're on your own kid, I can't do anything and your backup's, uhhh...... Occupied.'

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

( Why did you have to do that to Ivy? XP )

Hearing that she was on her own made her spirits sink, the entire situation felt hopeless. She didn't even know where she was or where she was going. She continued to run, although as the moments went by she continued to feel weaker. ' Please... Please don't leave me alone! ' She suddenly begged to the presence trough thought. ' I... I can't be alone, not here, please stay...' with the presence here, simply being here for her, she felt a bit stronger and things didn't feel completely hopeless.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Evas Status HP = 40, P = 30, EP = 30, Grappled

(XD )

Made-up Laziness Check: 14 vs 20 == Enemy wins.

'I won't leave you kid, even if...' The spirit says, but their thoughts are interrupted as Eva feels something thud against her back, and she immediately tumbles to the hard dirt ground. The man laughs into her ear as he pushes her head down into the ground, and Eva already feels his hardening member pressed up against her as yet unviolated flower.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

With her head slammed into the hard, lifeless dirt she made a small whimper passed her dull lips, salty drops of water formed in her eyes and slowly began running down her cheeks along with beads of sweat as she felt the same thick corded muscle pressing up against her slit whilst hearing that smug, menacing laugh. Her pounding head moved, her blue teary eyes looked ahead, she could see it, the portal back to her world! Had she come this far just to fail? To simply be raped until she lost her mind and then spend the rest of her days birthing children for demons? That very thought, it sparked an anger within her. The blond girls teeth gritted together as her face went red. As this anger grew fuzzy memory's began to replay in her mind, ones that were thought to of been lost. She saw two black things being stopped to death, a troll having his head smashed with a mace and a strange man in robes being beaten to death with the same mace that had killed the troll... All of this was done by the same man. Eva knew who this man was, she remembered everything now! Her companions, Big Bob, powerful Domon, and poor tiny Gleep and Gloop. He had killed them, the very demon that had just tackled her. He had killed her friends and now he was trying to rape her!

In a fiery, teary eyed rage, Eva suddenly screamed out, as if letting a battle cry out! Using the strength of her arms and hips she flipped onto her back, her left hand went straight for the mans neck, grabbing onto it and digging its nails into the flesh as it yanked it forward, her other hand had balled up and went straight for his head, wanting to pound it until it looked twice as bad as the head of the dead troll she had called her friend.

Last edited:
OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Ehhh... what the hell. You brought up Big Bob.)

Grapple: Epiced.
Damage: Epiced.

The demon was caught off guard by Evas sudden surge of rage and violent assault, and so her first strike very nearly knocked him senseless. He recovers only enough to raise his hands in a paltry defense as she twists and begins battering him into a bloody pulp, and eventually, her rage in control, she leverages him over, so that she is on top of him, and continues laying into his face. His hands fall after a few moments more, but she beats on him relentlessly for almost ten minutes. By that time, he is almost certainly dead, and Evas hands are badly bruised.

Once her rage plays itself out, Eva comes back to her senses to find herself straddling the broken body of the demon. Her hands and face are covered in the demons blood, and she feels distinctly alone at this point. She is in a twilit wasteland, with only the aid of the strange spirit in her quest to gain her freedom from the demons. Her clothes and equipment was back at the place where she had been held, and she could see the gate to back to her own world glowing off in the distance.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

When the blind rage ends her eyes seem to snap back, a horrified look forms on her face when she saw her bruised, blood hands then the broken body she was sitting atop. Eva scrambled back, off the the dead body in utter shock. It takes her a moment, but she then realizes that she has won. The demon is dead, her fallen comrades have been avenged. When she realized this tear began to weld in her eyes and started to run down her cheeks, not ones of sorrow but ones of joy. " Friends, your spirits can rest in peace. The foul demon is no more, you have been avenged. " Eva whispered, as if Domon, Bob, Gleep and Gloop were all right in front of her.

The girl stood up then, looking around the twilight wasteland. Was it still here, the spirit like thing? ' Mister Spirit, are you still here..? ' She thought whilst wiping the tears away with her hands. She began looking off to the direction she came from. She should go back for her things but... Was it worth the risk? The portal back to her world was so close...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Still here. That was...... Damn. That. Was. AWESOME!!! You kicked that guys ass! Nice going kid. Now, lets see about getting you out of here. Do you want to go get your stuff first, or head straight back?' The spirit replies into her thoughts.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

' Oh, uh, thanks!' she replied through thought. Looking back at the destroyed demon, then her badly bruised hands, she began to wonder if she should take up hand to hand combat. She seemed to of done more damage with her fists then her sword. Maybe she could get some sort of spiked gloves or something, they would have less range but she wouldn't lose them as easily.

When asked if she wanted to go get her stuff she gave a nod; " Yes, I do. I won't make it very far naked and unarmed. I'd better hurry before I run into something else... " With that, Eva turned around, away from the portal and began to head back, only giving it and the dead demon a second glance. She was terribly nervous, but pressed on.

' Hey Mister Spirit, do you have a name? Could you make yourself visible to me? ' Eva suddenly asked it.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

'Nope. No name, and I've got no body to make visible. Heh. That sounded funny. Anyway, the ways clear from here to the place where you were being held.' The spirit replies, and indeed Eva quickly finds herself back on the hill, her equipment easily retrieved from the ground. Once her armor once again covers her young body and the weight of her sword rests comfortably in her hand, she is ready to press on.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

Eva felt greatly relived to finally be dressed and armed once again, she didn't feel so helpless now. Maybe she could press on. ' What should I do now anyways..?' Eva thought aloud as she began walking back to the portal. She wasn't really sure. What good could she do here or back at the town? Honestly, not much. Now that her companions were... Gone, fighting on her own would quickly result in death, or worse. It then donned on the blond girl just how much worse things were then she had originally thought or what people back at her home town thought. They needed to be alerted of this! A portal to hell was open, demon's were killing and capturing everything in sight! What if things spread? Eva began tinking to the spirit again; ' Spirit, I must make a journey back to my home town. If I can alert my father of this then he can tell our king and before you know it an army will be here and crush these demons! You will come with me, right? '

With a new found determination Eva continued to march to the portal, determined to make it home and alert the good people of what was happening.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The spirit hesitates for a moment, apparently digesting what Eva was saying. After a moment, it replies; "I agree that we need to get you out of here, but I can't leave this place without the person I came here with. I am bound to her, if I get too far away, I will cease to exist. And going to another dimension is about as far away as you can get. I can get you as far as the gate, but after that, I'm afraid you're on your own. As for telling your king, I wouldn't count on much of a response. I don't keep up much on politics, but I doubt the Lich King would ever let someone else march an army through his territory, least of all a place he's looking to conquer. And it's a pretty long way to Crolia, it would take months for an army to reach here anyway. The demons would have either spread, or been pushed back by then."

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

' Oh, I never thought of it like that... ' Eva thought, her glow seemingly lost it's determination and enthusiasm and gained disappointment. She looked around the demon's realm for a moment, before looking back to the portal, and thinking to the spirit. ' Well spirit, we must part ways now. I thank you for your help. Please tell whoever you were with that she has my thanks for trying to help me. Goodbye.' Thinking that final goodbye the girl walked, going on and through the portal. She wasn't sure where she would go nor what she would do now, however for now she decided it would be best to find some sort of shelter and rest for a bit.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(You only got your equipment back, you didn't get to the portal yet. That's going to take some time, and you're unlikely to get there without an encounter. You are in hell, after all.)

'Hold your horses kid, you're not out of the woods yet. My friend isn't going anywhere, and I can still help you get to the gate.' The spirit replies.

GoldGolem

Lurker
Reputation score

' Is that so? Well, I suppose we can both wait for her here... But if I see any demons come after me then I'm getting out of here. ' Thinking that Eva stabbed her sword into the dirt and took a seat. Sitting down and trying to relax, even though she was in hell for goodness sake, she tried to make conversation with her new spirit friend. ' You know... This place isn't nearly as bad as I imagined. No lakes of fire and people being horribly tormented in sight. It's not even that hot...' She stopped thinking for a moment, but then continued. ' So mister spirit, you said something about being bound to this woman right? How did that happen?Would it be possible for me to get a spirit of my own? ' she asked.