What's new

The Hunt is On! (Mind Flayer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Hunt is On! (Mind Flayer)

As Diana would proceed to eat Lilitifa out, the succubus would slowly and carefully work around to where the two would eventually be in the "69" position. Once comfortably situated, Lilitifa would begin slowly probing Diana's asshole with a finger while her skilled serpentine tongue would lap and lash at her wet labia, inner walls, piss hole and clit. She would lol her tongue around every inch of the young herms cunt, probing her cervix, going deeper into her sex channel, teasing her womb with her tongue, occasionally lassoing her rock hard clit with tongue and biting on the sensitive nub. Eventually she would pick up the pace with her asshole, and eventually inserting a se and finger and then a third. It would occur to Diana unless she protested or something Lilitifa would continue to test how much her ass pucker could take, likely shoving her whole fist up her rectum till she was up to her arm! All the while her tongue never ceased teasing and playing with her box...

Meanwhile, Maya would gently grab ahold of Ynissa's head and begin slowly gliding her cock down the woman's throat. She would go a lil further every thrust, slowly working Ynissa's throat till she could deep throat the herm. At the same time as they would continue to tease Ynissa's ass hole and cunny, the other two succubi would begin to grow tentacles out of their backs, which would end with feathers and other tickling and teasing implements rather than dicks and would slowly descend on Ynissa's titties, feet and toes, calves, behind her knee caps, the area just above her cunt, navel, pits and the nape of her neck- all beginning to slowly tickle and torture the young woman's sensitive body...

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana moaned into Lilitifa's pussy as she ate her out, her tongue lapping at the clit of the succubus repeatedly. In return, Diana got the tonguing of a lifetime from a succubus, well, it would be for a regular human at least that had never met a succubus before. For her, it wasn't quite the best ever, as she'd had it done to her many times in Pandora's service. After a minute or two of their positioning, Diana realized that Lilitifa was going to keep going until she was fisting her poor asshole, and while Diana had large things put in there before, she didn't really care to do it that much, unless Lilitifa asked it of her.

"M-Miss Lilitifa, p-please not y-your whole hand. I... I'm stretchy, t-thanks to Pandora's other succubi, but I... I just don't know a-about a whole hand. I've never had a whole hand in there before," Diana panted softly to Lilitifa just before the succubus slipped her hand inside.

Ynissa meanwhile let out a little muffled yelp as Maya thrust into her mouth. She gagged and coughed a couple of times as Maya slowly worked her throat muscles into relaxing as she thrust in and out. As the other succubi grew the tentacles out of their backs and began tickling Ynissa's body, she giggled and squirmed, though she couldn't deny that it was arousing her quite a bit, as her toes curled in response. Diana glanced over as Ynissa was getting the tickle pleasing from the other succubi, and Lilitifa would see her cock throb mightily a few times as she imagined getting tickled like that herself some, the mere thought of that happening while Lilitifa did whatever she wished to her cock, making her pre begin leaking out and down the underside of her cock.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Fufufufu~ Don't worry yourself, sweet Diana... Even if were I wouldn't just shove it all the way in... unless you could handle it... Fufufuf~ But I will take it nice and slowly~ To be honest though... I find it interesting... almost odd that with all the succubi you've had in your service Pandora or anyone else for that matter, hasn't given you a real fisting. At least in all of your holes..." Lilitifa said as she would slide a fourth finger into Diana's sphincter, slowly stretching them and her hole out, before pulling out slowly to the tips of her fingers before plunging them back in again and spreading them. After a few moments, the succubus would work all five fingers into Diana's asshole, spreading them out and working and loosening the inner walls and muscles of her bum. She would twist and turn her fingers inside of Diana's rectum slowly and methodically back and forth a few times, four or five complete rotations before letting them rest in her ass for a few moments. After a while when she felt she had grown comfortable, she would slowly work the hand up to her knuckles, before repeating the rotation process. Then she would slowly push her hand up to the base of her fingers, wriggling them around in the herm's bowels. Then she would slowly pull the hand out of her guest's ass, giggling in delight at the prolapse she had caused, licking around the stretched anus, rubbing her ass cheeks as the muscles in her bottom would rework themselves and her ass went back to normal. Once her ass had rested a bit, she would form her fingers into an arrow shape, and slowly work her hand back into the young woman's asshole, slowly pushing and testing her backdoor, inch by inch until they wall back up to the knuckle again and the thrusting the rest of hand up to her wrist into her sphincter. When Diana would cry out in surprise, she would bite her on her shoulder, injecting an aphrodisiac and calming agent into her system, causing her to relax and help the pain subside. She would then begin slowly opening and closing her hand inside the woman's ass, sending a whole new sensation rocking through her body and mind...

Meanwhile over with Maya and the other sisters, the young herm would begin moaning out lewdly and loudly as Ynissa would continue deepthroating her, all the while Ynissa would let out muffled lewd laughter and moans from the constant barrage of tickling the succubi's tentacles would unleash on her. Once they felt that she had had enough of the tickling the two would slowly lower her down into an angle to where they would have access to her other holes going unattended by Maya. Elanna would slowly lower the woman's anus onto her dick slowly working the member into her backdoor, meanwhile Jessa would slowly thrust balls deep into her waiting pussy.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Ngh... it... I... g-guess I was lucky. But... s-so full. P-Please, b-be gentle miss Lilitifa," Diana stammered, while gritting her teeth as her poor ass was stretched by the succubus.

As Diana was lying there on the bed, with Lilitifa slowly working her hand into her poor ass, the young human herm squirmed and shifted around. Thankfully, Lilitifa was gentle with her, and Diana was able to at least enjoy it somewhat. It was a completely new experience for her though, one that wasn't exactly unpleasant really, but not one that she really... knew before now. When Lilitifa bit down on her shoulder though and injected her aphrodisiac venom like substance into her, Diana's body relaxed and the pain of having her ass stretched so far subsided for the most part. "P-Please... n-no more miss Lilitifa, i-it's too much, n-no more on m-my poor ass... please, I'm j-just not used to it," Diana whined when she felt the succubus' hand opening and closing inside of her.

Ynissa meanwhile was gagging a bit on Maya's cock as she squirmed from the tickling tentacles, her giggles coming out around Maya's shaft as the human girl swallowed it repeatedly. By the time they had lowered her down back onto the bed, Ynissa was breathless, but still managing to dutifully suck Maya's cock as the other human's balls slapped onto her face again and again. When she felt the two succubi thrust cocks into her, Ynissa squealed around Maya's cock as her eyes rolled up a bit, the pleasure making her cum instantly around the cocks inside of her.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilitifa would gently stroke Diana's hair and face soothingly before replying, "Fufufu~ Very well little one, I suppose that's enough training or that particular for now~" She said before slowly withdrawing her fist from the young herm's ass, chuckling as it would produce a rather loud audible "POP" as she did, gently spanking the woman's ass a few times. "Alright... Now... I'm going to get in a good position, and you are going to pound my pussy the best you can. BUT! You are forbidden to cum before I do... If you do... I'll have to punish you. But if you can get me to cum, and make it good; I'll let you cum your pretty little brains out, understood?" She asked before removing Diana's cock ring and getting into a head down ass up position signaling the young herm to dive into her tight wet hot folds.

Meanwhile, the other two succubi and the female would continue to plow into Ynissa's holes, Maya now beginning to sweat fairly heavy, a glossy sheen beginning to show on her lovely form. Elanna and Jessa would continue to slowly thrust in and out of Ynissa's ass and pussy, the succubi running their silky hands up and down Ynissa's lithe but shapely and attractive forms. Massaging her ass cheeks, pussy, belly and legs. The three women would continue to pick up pace and the strain and pleasure would begin to show as they would begin moaning and purring lewdly as the continued to fuck the younger woman. At the same time, Maya was beginning to sweat more and strain harder, her eyes, closing tightly and her teeth clenching, her own futa balls trembling as they would come closer to release, now thrusting her dick harder, deeper and a greater pace into her guest's throat.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"T-Thank you mistress... i-it's just... t-too much for my poor ass," Diana said, whimpering softly as Lilitifa pulled her hand out of her ass.

Diana squeaked cutely with each spank to her ass, her cheeks jiggling perfectly for Lilitifa's amusement. When Lilitifa told her what to do, and that she was forbidden to cum before Lilitifa, Diana nodded, though she shuddered slightly as she felt her cock ring pulled off again. "Y-Yes mistress... I'll do my best," Diana whimpered softly as she positioned herself and thrust inside of the lovely succubus before her, hilting in a single thrust, and holding herself inside for a few moments before she began thrusting in and out slowly at first.

Ynissa meanwhile was getting pounded like crazy by the other three, her muffled gulping sounds around Maya's cock filling the room along with Diana's own cute little moans. The pleasure was immense for Ynissa, her pussy and ass clenching tighter and tighter around the succubi as her mouth relaxed more for Maya to keep going. She was doing this for Diana's sake, Ynissa kept telling herself, to help her as much as she could, and those thoughts were what kept her from going crazy at the moment. Soon enough, Ynissa felt Maya's cock pulsing in her mouth, and her folds clenched tighter around the intruding member as she lay there, her tongue sliding out to lap at Maya's balls on every thrust into her mouth now.

"M-Mistress Lilitifa... d-does it feel good for you?" Diana asked, panting softly after a minute or so in to her thrusting, hilting on every thrust now and slapping her balls hard against the succubus each time.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Mmmm~ Very nice, Diana... You certainly a skilled lover... But don't be afraid to move it around some, and pick up the pace and intensity of your thrusts. I'm not made of porcelain you know." She would coo at as Diana would begin to slowly thrust in and out of her wet folds. Whether Diana would comply with her instructions or not, Lilitifa would roll over on Diana's cock, before gently pushing her over on her back begin to straddle her. Once she was ontop of the young herm, she would squeeze her genreous tits before beginning to grope and knead them in a rough manner, before finally beginning to bounce up and down her guest's cock, trying to milk it for all it was worth. After a while she would lean over mere inches from Diana's before pinching her cheeks and forcing her mouth open, letting a little trail of saliva dangle over her mouth before finally succumbing to gravity and entering her mouth and throat. She would then resume her assault on her breasts before giving her a slow sensual bite and on her neck and slapping her thighs.

Meanwhile on Ynissa's side, Diana would hear Maya moan out in throaty gutteral pleasure laden tones, "A-ah~ M-Miss Ynissa... I... I'm going to cum... I want to c-cum s-so ba-a-a-a-d~ P-please, Mistresses.... M-may I c-c-cum?" Maya mewled out cutely and needily even as the other two succubi, continued to pound into Ynissa's other holes. "Not yet, Maya... We're almost there, and we want to make sure our guests cums buckets as well. Don't worry Ynissa, we'll make sure to have you thoroughly soaking these sheets before we finish." Jessa said she would reach to grope Ynissa's smaller but shapely tits even as Elannawould proceed to smack her round bum cheeks as she would plow into Ynissa's tight backdoor, her thrusts becoming faster and with more force; the three cocks in her holes, now hard as logs and blazing like fire...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"I... I know miss Lilitifa. I just... n-need to pace myself, o-or I may cum before y-you allow me to," Diana said, moaning softly as she did as told, picking up the pace a bit.

When Lilitifa rolled her over though, Diana let a little cute little squeal out and leaned to the side with Lilitifa, letting and even helping her to roll her over. Diana stared up at the succubus' breasts as she groped and kneaded them together, making Diana's cock twitch inside of Lilitifa's folds. Diana's moans filled the room when Lilitifa finally began bouncing, with Diana bucking her hips up into the succubus' hips wildly, while Diana's hands grasped Lilitifa's hips and held on for dear life. When Lilitifa leaned down close to her face, Diana's eyes were already half glazed over with lust, and the succubus would have no trouble in getting Diana to accept her saliva, with Diana leaning up to pull Lilitifa into a deep kiss, mixing and mingling their saliva together and swallowing as much as she could get into her mouth pretty much.

Ynissa meanwhile, was completely losing herself, and simply nodded as Jessa said what she did, leaving the poor human girl swooning as she was pounded into by the trio. The spanks to Ynissa's butt made her squeal around Maya's cock in her mouth, and she was soon writhing around uncontrollably in bliss as she came again, her folds clamping down around the cock inside of them. It wouldn't be much longer now before they fucked her silly, she knew, but she was doing this for Diana's sake.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Lilitifa would break from the tongue wrestling match with Diana after a few minutes, a long thin trail of saliva dangling in between their mouths; eventually resting down her chest in between her shoulders, and sliding down to rest in her navel. Lilitifa would giggle at the string of saliva resting on the young hermaphrodite's torso biting down onto each of her stiff nipples with her fangs, drawing out small beads of blood from each before licking up the crimson liquid and licking her lips seductively. Then she would slowly turn around facing away from Diana in the reverse cowgirl positions, before bouncing up and down on the woman's long, thick, hard, blazing dick wildly like a rodeo star. Every time she would pull out to where only the head was sheathed in her pussy before slamming her ass and pussy down onto her dick, burying it to the hilt; repeating this process several times getting turned on more and more every time, letting out loud, slutty, throaty, lewd moans filling the room.

Meanwhile Jessa and Elanna would discreetly cast a spell on Maya, making the young hermaphrodite currently throat fucking Ynissa even hornier, and making her balls refill almost instantly, her dick still hard, throbbing, blazing hot and club like filling the the young woman's mouth and throat- seemingly without end. Meanwhile, the two succubi occupying her other holes would begin to come closer and closer to climax, but it was obvious that they were not wanting to cum themselves until Ynissa's brain had been fucked into utter oblivion and the young woman was left nothing more than a limp, sweaty, ahego faced, cum covered, mass of limbs on the floor with cum oozing out of every hole... including her nostrils! So... while they continued to pound her hot wet holes relentlessly, they would cast a silent incantation on the young woman, preventing her from cumming until they were ready for her to...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Lilifita finally broke their kiss, Diana was left completely breathless, panting softly as she tried to catch her breath, as hers and Lilitifa's saliva slid down her body. As soon as Lilitifa bit her nipples, Diana stiffened and let out a little yelp of pain and pleasure. Trembling with pleasure, Diana watched as Lilitifa turned around atop her, and slammed her hips down. Diana's eyes went wide as she let out a lewd moan, and began immediately bucking her hips up to meet Lilitifa's when she came back down as she bounced like crazy. Diana knew that with this amount of pleasure, that she wouldn't last for very long, so for once, she was glad to have been cursed to be unable to resist succubi and to follow their every command, as she held onto Lilitifa's hips firmly.

"O-Oh miss Lilitifa... I... I feel so good. Y-You know of my curses, r-right? S-So please, c-command me, a-and I'll follow it as best I can. I-If you command me not to cum, a-and it must be a true command, t-then I'll be unable t-to do so," Diana moaned lewdly to Lilitifa, her resistance crumbling against this gorgeous succubus, just like it did to all succubi. "Gods if m-more succubi than them show up, or if Jessa and Elanna both join in on me, I... I won't be able to resist them any longer," Diana thought to herself after a few moments, already feeling her orgasm building closer and closer, her pre already spurting out, until finally she did have her orgasm, where a couple of small spurts of actual cum spurted out as her cock craved to fill this succubus womb and was already about to erupt, though Diana was using every ounce of her focus and willpower to hold the rest back, her balls trembling as Lilitifa bucked atop her like mad.

"M-Miss Lilitifa. W-What kind of punishment w-would you give me i-if I t-truly came first?" Diana asked with a worried look on her face that would tell Lilitifa that it would only take one more good squeeze or two to break what little willpower Diana had left to hold her cum back, even as she was orgasming.

Over on Ynissa's side of the bed, the poor human girl was getting pounded like crazy, and the succubi's plan was already nearing completion, as Ynissa was already about to go crazy from pleasure. Her heart still cried out for Diana's cock to pound her into submission, to make her feel so good she fainted, but she was doing this for Diana's sake, because she cared about her, she loved her. Reaching up as Maya's balls refilled, Ynissa's hangs massaged the large orbs a bit before she moved one hand down to massage whichever of the succubi that was behind her, while she maneuvered her right foot up to rub the other succubi's balls to massage them gently, her body instinctively trying to help build the three up to fill her full, and completely oblivious to the spell they'd put on her as her pussy and ass both gripped Jessa and Elanna tightly to milk their cum right out.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Hmmhmmhmm~ If you came before I did, I would pull out and slap a magical cock ring on your naughty member to prevent you from cumming until it was removed. Then I would tie you up and have you watch your friend get fucked until she came over and again; seeing her and Maya get sweet release while your dick throbbed like crazy and your balls were the size of beach balls. You would beg and plead until you were near madness only to be denied. Until you learned some self control and to only cum on command..." She threatened with a sadistic chuckle and smirk on her face "But... fortunately for you I am aware of your curse... SO I command you not to cum. You will not cum before me. And just to be sure..." she said while her eyes would glow a faint emerald green color, "I cast a little spell on you... giving me complete control of that slutty little cock! Now we don't have to worry about it~" She sang out as she would resume bucking up and down on the herm's dick with renewed vigor, riding her like a wild beast. She would turn back around on Diana's cock to look the herm in the face, while violently grabbing her tits and squeezing and molesting them roughly, her long fingernails digging into the tender flesh globes; small streaks of violent angry red beginning to show on them... Diana could tell from looking at the succubuss's face, that she was getting closer and closer to cumming. It wouldn't take but maybe a few more minutes and two more rounds of fucking for the domme to reach climax...

Meanwhile, as Ynissa would reach out to massage Maya's refilled ballsacks, the herm would be spurned on to fuck the young woman's face faster. Rougher. More forcefully. She would grip the sides of the young woman's head firmly and tightly, before shoving her whole length into the woman's mouth deepthroating her and holding it until the young woman would absolutely need it removed to keep from suffocating. Then she would withdraw it till only the head was left in her mouth, allowing the woman to suckle and lick on the purple tip before forcing it back down her throat again. She would repeat this process off and on, thoroughly skull fucking the young woman. At the same time, Jessa would reach out and grope Ynissa's tits roughly, kneading them, slapping them, tweaking them. She continue this process for a few more moments before pinching her nipples violently between her fingers, tugging on, twisting, and abusing the sensitive rosy buds. Elanna would slap her hands on both cheeks of her ass, before groping and kneading the twin mounds of flesh roughly, repeating the a few more times before leaning over and biting Ynissa deeply on her neck, leaving two neat little puncture wounds, before licking the thin twin trails of blood up, sending a deep chill to run through the woman's core. All the while All three women would continue to pick up pace and vigor with the fucking of her holes. It was clear that all members of the orgy were getting dangerously close to cumming now...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana shuddered at Lilitifa's response of what she'd do if she came before the succubus, fearing for Ynissa's safety as she looked over at her. As soon as Lilitifa gave her the command, Diana immediately tensed up slightly, and her cock stopped leaking her seed out. "Y-Yes mistress, y-your pet will do as you command. P-Please mistress... t-tease me, use me. S-Slutty pets like me deserve to be used," Diana moaned to Lilitifa, her cock throbbing like crazy inside of the beautiful succubus.

As soon as she felt Lilitifa's hands on her breasts, Diana melted again and couldn't do much of anything save reach up and grope Lilitifa's breasts, mauling them as much as the succubus was mauling her own. Diana wanted to cum so badly, and Lilitifa could see it in her eyes as she bucked her hips up into the succubus' hips. "M-Mistress... please cum. I... I want you to feel good," Diana moaned softly, raising up and pulling Lilitifa into a deep kiss.

Ynissa meanwhile, was so enamored by the three cocks being used on her repeatedly. The pleasure she was experiencing was just so great as Maya grabbed her head, that she didn't try and pull away at this point, continuously thinking that this was for Diana's sake. The only times that Ynissa did pull her head back, was just enough to get some air to breathe, which she hoped Maya would understand, and while she was pulled back to breathe again, she licked and slurped on the swollen crown of her cock, teasing it to coax out her seed faster. When Jessa reached up to grabbed Ynissa's perky breasts, the young human squealed cutely as her nipples pressed against the succubus' hands. With every twist and tweak of her nipples, Ynissa squirmed in a different direction, letting them know that she was greatly enjoying the vigorous fucking they were giving her. Then, when Elanna grabbed her ass and spanked it like she did, Ynissa nearly lost it again and felt herself approaching the verge of climax again, only to be denied thanks to their magics when she was spanked, oddly loving the feel of it, and wanting to feel Diana spank her one day.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At Diana's compliance to her command, Lilitifa would chuckle a little before grabbing a fistful of the young herm's hair in one hand and use the other to squeeze her cheeks harshly, forcing her mouth open before she would slither her long serpentine tongue out and using it to wrap around Diana's tongue, utterly dominating it for several moments before running it along her teeth, the roof of mouth, tonsil and use it to flick at her uvula for a few moments before going back to assaulting her tongue and finally withdrawing and dragging up across her face one good time, before she finally released her mouth. "Hmmhmmhmm~ You most certainly do~" She would chuckle before pinching Diana's cheeks and slapping them lightly. She would then turn back around into the reverse cowgirl position before resuming her bouncing up and down on her dick. She would pick up in intensity, quite literally slamming her ass down onto the herm's pelvis as she would milk her slutty cock for all it was worth. She would continue bucking for several more minutes before she would begin to slow down, "HRRRRNNNG! MMMMM! I-I'MMMM AALMOST TH-THERE! AAAAH! S-SOOO GOOD! I'LL SHOW YOU MY SECRET TECHNIQUE! MY CUNT IS LIKE A VICE!" She cried out before slowing down to a few bucks at a time, right on the verge of climax. "OOOOH YESSSS! YYYYEAH! HERE IT COMES! GET READY LIL PET SLUT!" She said finally cumming over the woman's dick, her pussy clamping shut around Diana's dick like a death trap, squeezing it unlike anything she had ever felt; even from Pandora's other succubi. Upon Lilitifa's climax, her command and spell over Diana would be broken and the women could cum her fucking brains out...

Meanwhile over on Ynissa's side of things, all three women occupying her slutty holes were on the very edge of climax and release. Maya would begin litterly jackhammering her cock in and out of Ynissa's throat, deep throating the woman every thrust, and only only pulling out when she needed to breath and only enough for her to get some air. She would thrust her pelvis at furious pace, ravishing the hell out of her partner's face. At the same time, Jessa would begin bucking in and out of her cunt like crazy, pounding the shit out her pussy like there was no tomorrow, while at the same time she would grope, tweak, pull, pinch, bite and slap at the woman's tits violently. Leaving teeth marks, welts, and hand prints all over her breasts. Her utters would be an angry bright red and sore when the gangbang was finished. Elanna, at this time, would begin tearing the shit out of her asshole, resuming her spanking with greater frequency and force as she would also begin reaching climax. After a few more minutes all three women would reach their peak at the same time, Jessa clamping onto Ynissa's tits so tight not even the Jaws of Life could pry her lose, biting down hard on one of her nipples as she came, unleashing literal buckets of cum into her womb. Elanna would dig her finger nails deep into her back, leaving long angry, bright, gouges down her back, small streaks of blood leaking through them. And finally Maya would pull Ynissa's head towards her dick till the whole length was in the young woman's throat, her ball sacks slapping against her chin as she would grab two full fistfuls of the woman's hair, the Succubi's lustful magics emanating from them on instinct; forcing the young woman to swallow as much cum as she could. When the three of them would finish with her, Ynissa would be laying in a pool of semen. Cum leaking out of her mouth, ass and pussy; even coming through her nostrils, little cum bubbles blowing out as she would attempt breathing from it- virtually drowning from the sheer amount of baby batter the succubi deposited in her...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana moaned softly as Lilitifa forcibly opened her mouth, which she didn't need to do really, as Diana would have opened her mouth immediately upon being given an order, or if she'd simply been asked. The deep kiss really stole Diana's breath away from her, as she lay there, her hands roaming all over Lilitifa's body in the meantime. When Lilitifa spun around into the reverse cowgirl position, Diana squealed softly and reached up to grab the succubus' ass firmly in both hands, helping her bounce along as she moaned and cried out cutely in response.

"Y-Yes mistress... y-your pussy is so tight. I... I c-can't t-take it any longer. P-Please, c-cum... m-my cock's melting inside of you. I g-got to cum so badly," Diana squealed as she neared her peak, only to have it stuck just before going over the edge, until Lilitifa got her release.

When Lilitifa did finally cum, Diana felt the spell lifted, and she couldn't help but thrust up and pull Lilitifa down firmly, exploding inside of the succubus and doing as her curse made her, and spilling her seed inside of the lovely succubus atop her. Raising up as the first spurt of her cum shot out, Diana held Lilitifa against her as she came, unloading rope after rope of see into her, with Diana's balls beginning to shrink back down a bit thanks to the sweet release she was having, as her hands slid up to cup Lilitifa's breasts as Diana lost herself in the feel of ecstasy she was going through and savoring it all as she fell back once her orgasm was over, leaning in and kissing Lilitifa on the neck and leaving a hickey.

Ynissa meanwhile was getting pounded like a total slut, with Maya slamming in to her mouth, her balls slapping heavily against the young human's chin. Ynissa's breasts meanwhile and her pussy, were mauled and pounded into by Jessa, the succubus leaving Ynissa's perky breasts a bit sore from the teasing they received from her, though her nipples were so hard from the pleasure that she couldn't help it. When Elanna and the others came, Ynissa cried out around Maya's cock, with tears streaming down her cheeks in pain as Elanna clawed her back quite hard, which was something that she did not like one bit and couldn't help but squirm to get away from such rough treatment, and she also couldn't help but start biting down slightly on Maya's dick, though she at least managed to slip her lips down over her teeth to not bite and hurt Maya.

She coughed and spat Maya's cum out when she felt was able to start doing so, reaching weakly up to her face to wipe it away from her nose so she could breathe and forcing it out. Though, after she had managed to clear her air ways, Ynissa collapsed back onto the bed, unable to really move as she groaned in pain from the clawing of her back and from nearly drowning in cum.

"H-Hey... d-don't be so rough on Ynissa... she's not used to that kind of thing," Diana called over to them, upon seeing Ynissa's crying face as she lie there trying to recover.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Elanna would wave her hand back and forth cattily at Diana's words, "Sorry, sorry~ I got a little carried away~ I am afraid I have a rather nasty habit of wanting to leave my mark on my partners." She said before gingerly lifting the young woman back up, trying not to harm her or anything before slowly dragging her tongue along the bright red claw marks across Ynissa's back, happily licking up the blood that would come out, the scars and claw marks slowly healing up and disappating, her saliva seeming to have healing properties along with aphrodisiac ones. The healing magic and pleasure sensations from the woman's tongue causing a pleasurable cold chill to run through Ynissa's spine, making her shiver and coo happily as Elanna saw to her rough play. Once the claw marks were completely healed she would gently turn Ynissa's face to speak to her before licking away at her tears, before playfully licking at her ear lobes, neck, nose, and cheeks before giving her short opened mouth tongue locking kiss. "There, there sweetie~ Dry those tears~" She then gently pat her ass cheeks before setting her down, Jessa and Maya kissing and stroking on the young woman to comfort her.

Meanwhile, as Diana would grope Lilitifa's tit and leave her a hickey, the leading succubus would tightly grab and grope Diana's ass as she would finish cumming from their session, before giving her long sensual open mouthed kiss, her experienced tongue wrestling for dominance against Diana's. Once the herm was fully down from her crest, she would slowly and gently pull, her pussy making a cute "pop" sound as she fully unseathed her self from Diana's cock. Once the entire group had settled from their encounter Lilitifa would allow her and Ynissa to bathe again, and if they so chose, they would allow Maya to join them again. Once they returned Lilitifa and the others would miraculously be cleaned up and dressed and waiting for them. Once they were all settled, Lilitifa would speak up "I hope you truly enjoyed yourselves my little lovelies. Sadly, Pandora's magic is too great for me to be able to really do much about the curse she placed on you. And I am afraid you're family are all under her jurisdiction and reign. I can however, make things a little bit easier for you two as you continue to go along. Please come over here and present your asses to me." She would request of the two, and if they complied, she would gently place her hands on Diana's and Ynissa's ass cheeks, a pleasurable rush of succumagics flowing into them before they would see a magical sigil, invisibly branded on their asses. "This is my convenant's seal. It identifies both of you as belonging to my branch. Maya also wears the sigil. Now, I won't ask you to be enslaved to us; or at least not yeat anyway~; but it should... discourage most monsters from having their way with you without your, or any of our say so. It should also keep the cock ring from getting any worse. We had better get moving, though, and so should you. It won't be too long before Pandora catches onto what was going on. Stay safe and think of us on your journey." She would say before the trio of succubi would poof out existence in clouds of pink smoke, their hotel room returning to an average room for an inn like they had checked into, They would find a few bags of gold waiting for them, one of which to be handed to the innkeeper. They would now need to decide on what their next course of action should be...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"No offense, but that's more than Just a mark. And we were promised that we wouldn't be hurt, remember," Diana said to Elanna, looking a bit upset about the whole thing, despite the pleasure that was very apparent on her face.

Ynissa was quite thoroughly out of it, and barely conscious as Elanna healed her wounds up, though the pain was still there a bit as she weakly reached up to wipe her eyes.

Meanwhile, Diana was having the time of her life as Lilitifa kept bouncing, her hips giving a few more thrusts to coax the last bit of her seed out as she kissed Lilitifa, and submitted to her lips. When Lilitifa began to pull off her cock, Diana gently reached forward and held onto her for a few moments, giving a couple of more thrusts to try and get everything out of her balls, and only after that did she pull back a bit, letting her cock pop free. Diana reached down with her right hand and brushed her fingers across Lilitifa's folds, while her left hand stroked her cock some, and coaxing out another couple of large spurts onto Lilitifa's ass, her balls as always, producing oh so much cum to spurt out.

After she had managed to calm down enough, Diana stumbled along with Ynissa, who also stumbled, to the baths again, to get cleaned up. It was a quick bath, with Diana not denying Maya the chance to join them, though this time without the "thorough" cleaning that she had given them, this time around. After they were done, and Lilitifa spoke to her once they were out of the bath, Diana sighed. "I didn't expect you'd be able to lift the curse, since she was the one who placed it, and you would have to have powerful purification magics to do so. But if you can help, then alright I would like that," Diana replied, smiling as she took Lilitifa up on her offer to help out, poking her ass out when she got over to her.

Diana's legs quivered at the rush of succubus energies flowing into her, and when it was done, she sighed softly, looking quite pleased with the feeling of it. "A-Alright hon... thank you. I appreciate it. Also, when or if you see my family any more, please... try and help them some if you can. I-If you do, a-and can, then I... I would be willing to do most anything to repay you," Diana said to Lilitifa before she and the others vanished, leaving the bags of gold. "W-Wow, that's a lot of gold. Ynissa... we could probably use this to buy us a house of some sort, with as much as we've got here. M-Make a base of sorts I mean to stay at," Diana went on to say, where Ynissa nodded softly.

"Y-Yeah, that is an awful lot. I wonder how much they left us," Ynissa said, nodding in agreement as she thought about about how best to use it all, and trying to forget what happened not long ago with Elanna and whatnot.