What's new

The Hunt is On! (Mind Flayer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Hunt is On! (Mind Flayer)

Lucia, the long blue haired nymph, giggled lightly, the sound similar to the tinkling of little bells; "This forest is our home, Diana. We nymphs cannot venture far from it~ But if you mean more of a mundane human home, such as a building; we do share a burrow-house not terribly far from here, if you wish~" she says.

"Hmmm... Underground... I... g-guess, we can work with that.. Harpies aren't generally known for enjoying being cooped up. But we will try to make do." Hestia replied to Lucia's comment.

"Don't worry, Hestia. Even if it is underground, our home is quite lovely and spacious. Come follow us now." She requested as the three nymphs dance off deeper into the forest, Diana, Ynissa and the harpies in tow. They would eventually come to what looked like a medium sized home buried in the ground, the actual roof seeming to host a door for entry. "You can tie your equestrian friend to a tree near here of you wish." Willow said as she followed Lucia and Dhalia into her home. When Diana and the others would follow, they would notice the house went down some ways. The top level containing three bedrooms, they would go down some ways more to come across a fairly spacious sitting room, followed by an average dining room/kitchen combo. "Well, ladies. Here we are, home sweet home~" Dhalia sang out.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Heh, I meant a house yes. Or at least just some place out of sight, like a cave or something," Diana replied with a chuckle.

When Hestia said they would try and make do, Diana smiled and blew her a kiss and winked at her, mouthing a thanks to her. With that, Diana guided the horse to follow the nymphs to their abode. When they arrived, she did as instructed and tied him off to a nearby tree and left him plenty of slack on the rope to graze as much as he wished.

"It's a nice home ladies. I'm thankful for the invitation," Diana told them with a smile, kissing all three nymphs on the cheek before looking around. "So... might we get something to drink before we get down to it? I'd appreciate it, and it would help me feel more at ease to sit and rest a little too before we start, just a couple of minutes," Diana then asked them, looking a bit hopeful.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Dahlia and Willow would blush slightly and giggle at Diana's kisses, while Lucia would be a little bolder; brushing her hand across Diana's ass lightly before gently groping it and blowing in her ear softly and warmly before slinking off to join the other nymphs on the sofa. Hestia would lick her lips slowly and suckle on her finger a bit at the fun that was awaiting the group before returning Diana's kiss by blowing her one of her own. Once the group was all settled dwon, Dahlia scooted over closer to Diana before lightly brushing her knee with her hand, "Yes, we have a small well that leads into the natural fresh water spring of the forest. I can go fetch you and your friend a cup real quick~" Lucia said before heading off to the kitchen. Meanwhile, Papi and Willow had moved closer to Ynissa, Willow softly stroking Ynissa's hair and rubbing her back, while Papi gently ran her feathers down her knee and calves, the other woman cooing softly and cutely at their attentions. At the same time, Hestia, Mami, and Dahlia had started converging on Diana's location. Dahlia gently took the herm's hand and softly ran it over with her thumb while Mami would lean up against Diana's back and gently run her feathers down her face and neck. In the short time this happened, Lucia returned with Diana's and Ynissa's water before offering it to the two women and reclaiming her seat near Diana. "So my little darilngs, tell me. Where abouts are you lovelies headed to? It has been a fair bit of time since we had visitors. Those nasty swamps, and the gorgon that took up residence there tends to keep away all but the hardiest or most foolish of travelers." she asked taking Diana's other hand and kissing it gently.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling Lucia grabbing her ass, Diana cooed and moaned softly as the nymph blew in her ear. Diana felt her cock already hardening up again in her trousers and was reaching down to loosen them up. Diana moved over and took a seat on the sofa with everyone else that was there, wrapping her arms around the two nearest of the nymphs or harpies there.

"If you'd be so kind Lucia, then I would be very thankful. I am quite thirsty actually, and I'm sure Ynissa is too," Diana said to Lucia, kissing her on the cheek before she headed out to get their water.

As the three with her caressed and touched her all over, Diana cooed softly, giggling when she felt Hestia's and Mami's feathers tickling her. When Lucia returned with her cup of water, Diana took it and nursed it heavily, drinking down over half of it before setting her cup down on an end table next to the sofa. "Well, Ynissa and I are headed for Corinth, and Hestia, Papi, and Mami are traveling with us for now, and we hope to help them find a new place they can stay near Corinth so we can stay together. And yeah we met the gorgon girl... unfortunately. She did something to us, charm magic I think. It seemed like that anyway, because Pandora's succubi used to use it on me all the time to tease me and keep me from resisting doing whatever they wanted me to. B-But enough about that, we're supposed to be having some fun here ourselves, not talking about my woes and my past," Diana replied when Lucia sat back down.

Diana reached over and wrapped an arm around Hestia and Lucia, one hand on either of their asses. She leaned over and kissed Lucia on the lips before turning and leaning over to kiss Hestia, moaning softly as she kissed them both. After finally breaking her kiss with Hestia, Diana began to feverishly undo her trousers, her lust beginning to burn brightly and her body desiring these lovely ladies. Once she got the tie undone on them, she lifted her hips and pulled her trousers down, where her large and now mostly erect cock bounced free for all to see. Her foot long cock twitched with need as she lifted her tunic off, letting her large breasts bounce free and revealing her hot sexy body to all six of the lovely ladies she would soon be having sex with.

"Um... d-do you like what you all see? I... heh, I don't know why I'm feeling so shy all of a sudden. I've shown my body to countless people, and I only felt embarrassed the first dozen or so times until Pandora and her underlings had raped me so much that I could barely move," Diana asked them all, even Ynissa, as she gave a little twirl so they could see her whole naked body. "I was trained by Pandora as well, t-to please whoever she put me with in other ways than just sex. She taught me how to dance, t-to make them want me more," she went on to say, blushing more than she had been as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes.

If none of the nymphs or harpies had anything against it, Diana would start dancing one of the sexy dances she learned in Pandora's service, shaking her large voluptuous ass and making it jiggle, making her large full breasts sway back and forth enticingly, and making her large cock and balls both bounce and jiggle as well. By the time she was done doing her dance, all of them would see that Diana was very aroused and panting softly as she sat back down with them, her cheeks flushed pink.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh... My... What a spectacular cock you have, Diana~ Its so long, thick and hard..." Willow tittered as she lightly swatted her cock and balls with her leaves, before brushing her round jiggly ass. "Yes! Its just like Mama's! It must be a real experience getting that thing in!" Papi chimed in brushing her calves with her feathers during the dance. "Yes... Please give us a little show to get us primed for the main event, Diana~" Lucia would encourage Diana as she would brush her hand gently across her pussy. "Oh dear, how delightful~ I love a dance performance~ I simply adore how all your naughty bits bounce around like that~ I haven't seen many men of that size even~" Lucia cheered on as Diana continued her erotic dance.

"Faster! Faster! Bend over and spread your legs!" Hestia egged her on as she clapped her feathers together, before spanking Diana's round jiggly ass with a wing. "Yay! Yay! Dance, dance! This is such fun!" Mami joined in dancing around a little bit to join the festivities really getting into it. "Willow, dear~ Why don't you get us and our guests some of the 'funny water' we procured from the traveling merchant." "Of course! 'Funny water' would be perfect for loosening us up even more!~" Willow said as she scampered out to the kitchen to fetch the beverages. Meanwhile Ynissa simply sat there on the couch mesmerized by Diana's swaying hips and bouncing genitals and ass.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana blushed deeper as the nymphs and harpies all spoke and admired her, and when Willow swatted at her cock and balls, Diana gasped as her hips twitched a bit from the stimulation. "I-It is an experience to say the least. Those succubi and the other larger females, they used to love holding me down. They were really rough sometimes, and I ached for hours and sometimes even days, but even then I had to keep entertaining Pandora's guests," Diana said as she began her sexy dance/striptease for everyone.

When Lucia's hand brushed her already wet slit, Diana gasped again as her legs shuddered. Diana swung her hips to and fro, moving her body slowly and sensually in the most sexy way possible, that even the nymphs would blush. When Hestia spanked her well rounded heart shaped ass, Diana let out a cute little eek as her ass jiggled. When the talk of the funny water came, Diana simply smiled and continued her dance while Willow went to grab said drinks.

"I could go for some alcohol, been a long time since I was given any, either by Pandora or my parents," Diana said as Willow left, continuing her sexy dance as she swung her hips and jiggled her ass mere inches from Ynissa's face, before spinning around right in front of her, which made her cock swing around and pass within an inch of Ynissa's lips. "D-Do you like my dance everyone?" she then asked everyone before she took a step closer to Ynissa and whoever was closest to her so that her cock was well within reach of the others, and the very tip was gently pressing against Ynissa's lips.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon seeing Diana's impressive cock standing out proud and stiff a wicked grin would spread across Lucia's face and she would gently grab a hold of Diana's throbbing member. As Willow returned with the alcohol, Lucia would take one of the small bottles from the tray; slowly stroking the thick, hard, burning rod the whole time while licking her lips; she would bring the bottle up to Diana's shaft before before pouring a small amount of it on Dian's member, allowing it to trickle down her to her head and balls- elliciting a small gasp from Ynissa and moans from the others. Lucia would then proceed to lick up the alcohol from her shaft and balls in long sensual drags eventually lapping at it like a dog before proceeding to suckle the rest from her testicles, shaft and head before gently patting her on the ass and sending her along for the others to enjoy.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Lucia grasped her large throbbing cock, Diana gasped as her hips gave a little involuntary thrust in Lucia's direction, causing the head of her shaft to bump Ynissa's lips in the process. Diana merely watched as the alcohol was brought in, her cock being stroke the entire time as Lucia grabbed one of the bottles, of alcohol she assumed. When Lucia poured the contents of the bottle out over her cock, which ran down and across her balls as well, Diana bit her bottom lip and braced herself as Lucia ran her tongue up her shaft.

"O-Oh gods yes. T-That feels so good Lucia," Diana whimpered, her hips giving another little thrust, which pressed the head of her cock against Ynissa's lips again almost insistently.

Diana stood there and let Lucia go until she had finished, her legs tense and her cock twitching along with her balls as Lucia lapped at her. Diana's pussy was so wet right now that her juices were slowly leaking down her balls a bit, mingling with the alcohol as Lucia's tongue dragged up from the back of her testes. When she was spanked on the butt and urged towards the others, Diana reached out and grabbed a bottle of the alcohol too and poured a bit more onto her shaft, letting the cool liquid run down her length and over her balls for each and every one of the others to lick and suckle off of her, even Ynissa.

Diana's lust was building too much for her to resist it any longer, she had to have at least one of these lovely ladies before her, and she needed them now. There were seven beautiful women ripe for the taking, and her balls had plenty of seed for each of them, and she knew it, and they knew it as well. She also knew that when she was done filling each of them at least once, that her balls would ache to fill them all again, and after that set of rounds they'd be very sore, but truly and blissfully empty for the first time in months.

"I... I can't take it anymore girls. I need one of you... like, right now. My cock's throbbing like crazy and itching for a pussy to milk her dry," Diana panted aloud to the girls, looking pitifully at each of them as she stroked her shaft and a large drop of her pre beaded at the tip before leaking down her length.

If none of them could decide who would go first, Diana would grab whoever was closest, be it harpy, nymph, or human in Ynissa's case, where she would pull them up against her as she undressed them if need be, and then she'd lift them up in her strong arms and impale their pussy upon her cock, letting out a moan before finding a seat and bouncing the one she had repeatedly, driving herself quickly towards climax and not caring how quick she blew her load, because she had plenty more where that came from.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Diana's cock tip would press against Ynissa's mouth from her thrusts, the young woman would audibly gasp a couple of times, "Ah... D-Diana... The sc-scent... the scent of your c-cock... it's so s-strong..." she would say rather huskily as her mouth would gape open and close back up a couple of times. At Diana's plead for an onahole Hestia would walk over to Diana before gently grabbing ahold of dick (as she did have talons after all) and begin to gently tease her balls with her feathers for a little while before slowly and sensually starting to lick and suck off her impressive members. She would suck of the young herm's cock for several moments, before carefully yer more firmly grasping her dick before hopping up onto to the sofa and releasing her dick before bending over for all to see, and spreading her round full ass cheeks, showing her juicy pink and asshole to Diana before cooing out, "Here you go, Diana~ Please feel free to pick whichever hole you fancy the most~" awaiting for Diana to insert her hot throbbing futa cock into either of her fuck holes...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Y-Yeah I know Ynissa. I can smell it too. It's one of the things that's making me so horny right now," Diana said softly after Ynissa spoke.

Upon feeling Hestia's feathers tickling her balls, Diana's legs trembled again and she couldn't help but let out a moan. Diana let Hestia lick and slurp on her cock all she wanted, her pre already leaking heavily from it and giving Hestia what she'd originally wanted most likely. Once the harpy hopped onto the sofa and bent over facing away from her, Diana immediately pressed her cock against the harpy's tight pussy and thrust inside, not even giving Hestia time to finish talking before burying herself inside.

"O-Oh fuck yes Hestia," Diana panted aloud, not stopping her initial thrust until she had hilted inside of the hot horny harpy.

Diana quickly started thrusting, seeking to fill Hestia with as much of her cum as she could manage. She felt her large cum filled balls aching as they slapped against Hestia's inner thighs and her clit as her cock raged inside of the tight harpy. Looking around at the others while plowing Hestia, Diana smiled and let her moans escape freely without trying to hold them back. She was surrounded by friends here, so there was no need to try and hold back her voice any.

Diana quickly began to start throbbing in preparation for her climax, her seed already boiling in her balls and aching to come out. When she felt Hestia cumming around her length, Diana hilted inside of her and let loose her seed with all her might, with at least a dozen long ropes of seed spurting out into Hestia's womb before she finished finally. Diana didn't pull out straight away either, letting her throbbing cock get a good massage from Hestia's pussy before doing so, where her shaft throbbed mightily, still at full mast and ready for someone, anyone else.

"Who wants to go next, hmm? My bad girl here is so hungry for another pussy, for all of your pussies," Diana asked with a lust filled look on her face as she giggled playfully and reached down to pat Hestia's ass a few times.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hestia laid slumped over the chair after Diana's climax, needing sometime to come down off her high before she would.be able to go a second round. Meanwhile, Dhalia would saunter up to Diana before taking a fairly firm hold of her dick before, before beginning to slowly and methodically lick her off from head to balls and pussy and ass, licking every inch of her thick sticky semen that didn't get in Hestias womb into her mouth before beckoning over to her with her finger. Once she was over there Dhalia forcefully kissed Ynissa, squeezing her cheeks to open her mouth while Lucia pinched her nose, forcing Ynissa to partake in the snowballing session, getting a good mouth full of half of the slurped semen from Diana's cock. Ynissa gagged a lil bit, the first real taste of semen in her life, being a bit much for her, as Lucia gently rubbing and patting her back before giving her a little alcohol to wash it down.

"How was it, Ynissa? Did your friends cum taste good? It takes a bit of getting used to. But I felt you would have ended tasting it eventually either tonight or later down the road. Thought it good to break you in so you wont have to worry bout it later~" she said idly stroking Diana's blazing hot rock hard dick.

"Its... coppery," she said licking her lips and dealing with the after taste for a moment, " I... D-dont mind. I'm not mad or anything, but next time warn a girl would you?" She saids watching Dhalia continue to stroke Diana off. After a moment Ynissa licks her finger before looking shyly at her friend, "I... I think I want... I want more..." She says before gingerly sliding up to Diana's dick before slowly beginning to lap at the herms heavy testes.

She would lick at her balls for several moments before slowly going up her shaft and finally taking the head into her mouth. She would lick and suck at the throbbing head for a while before slowly bobbing up and down her member as far as she could go. After several moments she slowly withdraw from Diana's cock with an audible pop, causing her to giggle a little bit. Then she would climb up onto to the couch before getting into the doggie position and present her pussy for her friend, "I'm okay with this, Diana. Its not like the snake lady. Were not brainwashed. So you can, we both can enjoy it. Just... Go slow this time. And try to be gentle, okay?"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When Dhalia took up the call from Diana, the young herm sighed softly as the burning in her loins began to cool down again now that she was being pleasured once more. Watching Dhalia kiss Ynissa was very arousing for Diana, her shaft twitching as Dhalia stuffed her semen covered finger into Ynissa's mouth. "It's okay if you don't like it Ynissa, I won't be upset about it," Diana told her friend, caressing her cheek.

As soon as Ynissa's tongue touched her balls, Diana gasped. She stared down at Ynissa as she licked up and down her balls, sucking on one of them before traveling up to suck her off a bit too. "Mmm, that feels so good Ynissa," Diana cooed before Ynissa pulled off with a pop and presented her ass to Diana. "Of course honey. I'm sorry about what happened before. I'll definitely be more gentle this time around, because I don't have to worry about popping your cherry this time at least thankfully," Diana told Ynissa, pressing her shaft against Ynissa's folds and thrusting inside with a moan escaping her lips.

Diana didn't stop her initial thrust until her balls came to rest against Ynissa's clit when she hilted, if she could manage to hilt inside of the tight young human. Diana kept thrusting, holding onto Ynissa for a minute or so before pulling Dahlia up and Lucia, where she would put them both into the same position as Ynissa right next to her human friend, where she'd plunge her fingers inside of them and tease them while she plowed Ynissa's pussy for all its worth. Diana wasn't rough by any means, but she did give firm thrusts into her friend and wasn't too gentle with it, and she had a good pace built up that would keep Ynissa moaning like crazy.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Ynissa moaned out loudly and lewdly as Diana slowly plowed into her tight pussy, letting out a small cry as she passed through her previously torn hymen. She stood there hunched over for several moments, breathing in and out, trying to steel herself and relax before Diana started moving again. As she began her slow thrusts into Ynissa's wet hot and surprisingly still tight pussy, the young woman would whimper out until she could no longer stifle the loud gutteral moan building up in her throat. As she pulled Dhalia and Lucia up and began fingering their tight, hot wet holes, the two woman would begin making out each with other with Ynissa in the middle, their saliva intermixing with each other's. The three women would paw at each others breasts while forming a trio of escalating moans, forming a lewd chorus together. After a while Willow, would slip behind Diana and periodically smack her round full ass cheeks with her branches encouraging Diana to pick up her pace, "Can't you hear her slutty moans, Dear? She needs the intestity to pick up, she wants to push her over the edge!" She said before gentle grabbing ahold of Diana's ass cheeks and srrading her petals open before magically growing a cock of her own (nowhere near as impressive as Diana's, standing at 10" long and 1.5" thick) and slowly pushing it into Diana's cunt.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Mmm, don't try to hold it in Ynissa. Just let yourself go and moan all you want," Diana told Ynissa as she began thrusting, noticing Ynissa's failed attempts to stifle her moans.

She'd taken her pace rather slow at first, to keep Ynissa from hurting any, yet it apparently wasn't driving her over the edge as much as it was Diana, whose cock was throbbing, close to release already. When Willow spanked her on the butt, Diana instinctively picked up the pace, having been spanked often to do so back in Pandora's clutches. After picking up her pace, Diana moaned aloud as her cock throbbed more and more inside of Ynissa, with her moans increasing in pitch as she felt Willow's magically imbued cock thrust into her from behind.

"O-Oh fuck! Hah... s-so good. It... it's too much," Diana panted aloud as she was being fucked from both ends pretty much.

Diana didn't last too much longer inside of Ynissa with this predicament, spilling her seed deep inside of Ynissa until she saw her belly swelling with the amount of it. When she finally pulled out of Ynissa, should Willow allow her to do so that it, Diana would stand there and watch her seed leaking heavily from Ynissa's pussy as she awaited the next of the girls to take their turn.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Diana would begin thrusting more and more and with increased intensity, Ynissa would stifle out her lust more less and less, going from low gutteral whimpers to full lewd throaty moans. As Diana would begin pounding away at Ynissa's honey pot harder and faster, the young woman would eventually begin moaning and wailing out loud, her lewd sounds reverberating through out the house "Oooh! D-Diana-! It f-feels, feels s-sooo g-good!~ HAAAAH!~ HOOOAH! YESSS! P-PLEASE KEEP FUCKING MY TIGHT WET LITTLE PUSSY!~ PLEASE, G-GIVE ME YOUR S-SEEEEED!~" Mean while Willow would reach around Diana's back and begin groping her tits as she would pick her pace in thrusting in and out of her pussy, leaning in to nibble on her earlobe little before whispering in her ear, "Oooh, Diana~ Y-your little pussy feels solo goood~ Your skin is so wonderfully soft and smooth~ You smell so nice as well~" she said as would continue thrusting in and out, gradually picking up intensity while kissing and licking up and down her back and neck. After several moments she would finally reach her climax, smacking Diana's ass cheeks hard and squeezing them firmly before emptying her hot sticky load into Diana's womb; screaming and moaning loudly in ecstasy. Once they were down, Wilkow would go over to where Ynissa laid to snuggle up against her while Lucia would take Diana over to another couch before climbing up in it and laying on her back and lifting her legs up in the air, holding them and giving Diana a good view of her flower and asshole.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

As Ynissa cried out in bliss while Diana pounded into her, the lust filled herm continued to increase her pace until Ynissa screamed out for Diana to fill her up. "O-Of course I'm t-tight there Willow. I wasn't j-just trained by Pandora to use my cock perfectly after all. A-And, you girls are all so beautiful. I can't stop moving my hips," Diana panted softly to all of them, her fingers still working the two pussies they were handling, while she kept pounding Ynissa's pussy with her dick.

As Willow picked up her pace and began groping her breasts, Diana squealed as she moved between Ynissa and Willow, constantly being pleasured by them both. Her nipples beaded milk up at their tips as they were teased by Willow's fingers, her teeth biting down on her bottom lip to try and endure the pleasure so she didn't blow her load too early inside of Ynissa, which she fully intended on doing. For if she was to do so for all the others, she didn't want Ynissa to feel left out any. When Willow came and spanked her ass before squeezing it, Diana squealed out and filled Ynissa as her own folds clenched hard around Willow's length, not letting a single drop escape.

Because of her size, and Ynissa's tightness, none of her cum squirted out from around her cock, and when she finally pulled out, the strands of her cum connected her and Ynissa together. Diana then laid her still rock hard length up between Ynissa's ass cheeks to rest it for a few moments while her hands finished off Dhalia and Lucia. When Lucia led her over to one of the other sofas, Diana didn't waste any time and as soon as Lucia's folds were presented, they would have her cock thrust into them, with Diana moaning out.

Lucia would have Diana all to herself until they both came, with Diana not stopping or slowing as she went full speed from the get go. She wasn't rough by any means as she held Lucia's legs up and spread wide, nor was she overly gentle though, making firm deep thrusts at a fairly fast pace. She made sure to thrust hard enough that her balls slapped heavily against Lucia's ass as she went, a few times stopping hilt deep and grinding herself around and teasing Lucia's asshole with her balls.

"O-Oh Lucia... I... I'm gonna cum. C-Can't hold it any longer," Diana cried out after three minute or so of hot, hard, and fast fucking Lucia. Her cock exploded inside of Lucia, hilting and holding herself there as she watched Lucia's belly bulge with the sheer amount of her cum that she was able to produce.

When she finally pulled out of Lucia, Diana didn't even wait for her cock to cool down any. As Lucia's juices and her own cum dripped from her length, Diana looked to Mami and Papi, where she went over and scooped up both of the harpies in either arm, throwing them over her shoulders as she carried them to the nearest bed. If there was no bed however she'd move them over to the sofa she'd just fucked Lucia on, setting them down beside one another before a little forcefully spreading Mami's legs and kneeling down to lick her pussy to make her wet if she wasn't already. Once she was sopping wet, Diana wasted no time and got into position, where she thrust inside of the tight harpy, shuddering as she did so and reaching out to grab Mami's ass where she she lifted her up and began bouncing her with Mami's legs draped over Diana's shoulders.

"F-Fuck Mami, you're so damn tight. I... I might cum already, a-and I just started," Diana panted lewdly, her balls already trembling in preparation for release, though she did her best to hold back so she didn't cum just yet, wanting this to last.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"W-Waugh!" Papi and Mami cried out as they were both scooped up by Diana and carried over to the bed, carried over the young herms shoulder before being pomfed into the large cushy plush four poster bed. "Hah!" Mami cried out in surprise as Diana would somewhat forcefully spread her legs open before moaning, cooing and shivering in delight as Diana would begin lapping at her already moist folds. It wouldn't take very long at all for Mamis folds to begin drooling like crazy, her nectar pooling out onto the mattress. When Diana would plow into the harpy's tight pussy, Mami would cry out loud grabbing a hold of Diana's arms with her wings as her legs were hoistered up over her shoulders. Meanwhile, Papi would slink off behind her and spread her legs, making long sensual drags of her tongue around Diana's anus and down her slit to the point of her dick that wasn't buried into Mami and back again. Meanwhile in the other room, Ynissa and the nymphs were engaged in a big warm, sticky, messy cuddlepile...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Smirking as Mami and Papi yelped upon being scooped up, Diana took them over to the bed in the next room. Diana was rather glad that they both seemed excited at her scooping them up like she did. When Papi moved down behind her and began licking her ass and pussy, as well as her cock, Diana moaned lewdly and began pounding into Mami harder and faster, completely losing herself in the pleasure of the moment. "O-Oh fuck, s-so good. Gonna... c-cum again. Keep... l-licking Papi. It t-tickles so much, but it feels so good," Diana panted aloud, urging Papi to lick her more as she began heading down the home stretch with Mami, her balls slapping heavily against the harpy's ass as she knocked away with wild abandon.

When Diana came again, she hilted inside of Mami and ground her balls against Mami's asshole, tickling the harpy with them as she unloaded everything her testicles would give this time around. Diana knew that her balls, while noticeably lighter, still had plenty of seed left in them for Papi and another entire round with each of them. She stood there, leaning over Mami, and let Papi lick her to her hearts content, only pulling out of Mami when Papi had licked her enough and then scooping Papi up and laying her down on the bed in the doggystyle position.

"I want you like this Papi. If you trust me that is," Diana cooed in Papi's ear before she slipped inside and thrust all the way in to her hilt, unless Papi was too small for her to manage quite that much of her size.

Diana grabbed Papi's hips and held her firmly in place as she began to pound into her, moaning like crazy as the others likely all came into the bedroom to watch. After a few short minutes, Diana wouldn't be able to hold back any longer against Papi's extremely tight little pussy and she'd cum again, pushing as deep inside of the young harpy as she could and filling her womb up with her seed. When she finished, Diana pulled out, her cock dripping with hers and Papi's juices, where she'd look around at the others, or back into the other room at them.

"Who's ready for round two, hmm?" Diana asked, her cock still hard and eager for more as she invited everyone else into the bedroom, moving to the bed herself and letting everyone else be on top this time so they could go to their hearts content.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Diana would hilt her sizeable cock deep into Mamis pussy and finally unleash her hot sticky semen into her womb, the futa harpy would also climax, her cuuny juice and baby batter sprayig out from their respective holes coating the sheets of the bed with her pussy juice and cum; some of it possibly splashing onto Diana's face and chest as well.The two would lay there on the bed for a while basking in the rapturous afterglow of the simultaneous orgasm. After they both finally came back down off their high, Papi would continue lickin till she had secured all of Mami and Diana's cunny juice and semen till she was scooped up again and ultimately pomfed doggy style onto the bed, "MEEP!" the harpy squeaked out before looking back at Diana timidly, "Ehm... Erm... D-Diana... I'm kind of little... and reeeeeallyyyy tight, okay? So I'm... I'm sorry of I can't take ALL of you in. B-but you don't have to worry bout being too fast or hard; if that helps..." She said before Diana would go in as far as she could before beginning to pound away at the tight little harpy girl. The two would moan and while loudly, drawing in Ynissa and the Nymphs who were all butt naked to enjoy the show. They would go at for several minutes before Papis tightness would prove to be too good for Dianas cock and she would eventually cum a virulent river of spunk into Papis pussy, most likely impregnating the harpy. When she would ask who was ready for more, all three harpies, Hestia and Ynissa would chime in. The group of women and Herms would all make hot, passionate, messy, sticky love all throughout the night, sounds of their lust ringing out all throughout the usually quiet woods.

In the morning the group would awake to the gentle early morning sun rays cracking through the windows. Diana would find herself surrounding the mother daughter harpy duo, and Ynissa. Meanwhile Hestia would find herself surrounded by all three nymphs...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana's hand stroked Mami's shaft furiously as they both came, with Diana watching Mami's seed falling back down onto the harpy herm. She didn't care that some of it splashed onto her chest and face, her tongue simply licking up what it could as her fingers brought the rest up there to lick up. "I know Papi, don't worry. I won't be too rough with you, so don't worry," Diana assured Papi before she thrust inside.

The rest of the evening was spent with Diana and Mami mostly pounding away like crazy in every one of the others, with Diana ending the night one last time with Papi and Ynissa, who were both the tightest ones there. She finished inside Ynissa first, spurting half of her final load inside of her, and then the second half inside of Papi. Diana instinctively held her cock inside of each of them after cumming, holding them down and lifting their butts up a bit to try and ensure that her seed took.

When she was finally spent, Diana flopped over onto her back, panting madly as she felt Mami and Papi snuggling up to either side of her, laying their wings down over her and Ynissa, who was laying on top of her. For the first time in months, Diana was able to sleep without worry and without her balls being so full of seed and her cock so hard. It was almost total bliss for Diana, and she sighed pleasantly as she lay there, wrapping her arms around the two harpies and letting Ynissa snuggle up with her.

"Girls, thank you all so much. My balls haven't been this empty in months, and it's the first time I think I'll be able to sleep peacefully without being woken up with my cock so hard it hurts in just as long," Diana told everyone before she fell asleep.

Diana did sleep peacefully through the night, and the next morning, she woke to feel the pleasant weight of Ynissa, Mami, and Papi all still snuggled up to her. She smiled softly and kissed all of them before giving them a gentle shake. "Girls, time to get up. And, I kinda need to pee," Diana whispered to Ynissa and the two harpies.