What's new

The Hunt is On! (Mind Flayer)

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Hunt is On! (Mind Flayer)

Diana Willpower Roll(6D)+0: 1,6,4,6,1,5,+0 Total: 4 Chakrams vs Gorgon's Charisma Roll:Roll(6d6)+0: 6,6,4,1,4,1,+0 Total: 4 Chakrams + 2 Wild Dice (10): First is blank. Second is Thunderbolt. Diana's Roll: Blank. Diana does not break free. Next turn Diana will be at a +2D bonus to resist.

Ynissa's Willpower Roll to break free of Charm: Roll(8d6)+0: 1,1,6,1,1,1,5,6,+0 Total:three chakrams, Grogon's Roll to maintain control: Roll(6d6)+0: 6,6,4,5,5,3,+0 Total:6 chakrams. Wild Dice Roll: Roll(2d6)+0:
6,6,+0 Total:Double Thunderbolts. Ynissa is in face the Gorgon's bitch. :|

As Diana would begin to undress, the gorgon would lead her over to the black satin bed, before lying her down gently and helping to finish undressing her. "Ooh my~ You are a healthy one, Diana~ Such a fine tool you have~" she giggled out as she would undress herself before rubbing her clit for a few seconds before it would eventually grow into a respectable sized dick. Not nearly as impressive as Diana's, but healthy, at 9 inches long and 3.5 thick, with a few veins sticking through the thin flesh. Once she was finished she would roll Diana on her belly, before lifting her up on her knees somewhat in the doogystyle position, spreading her legs and asscheeks apart lightly to get access to her holes. "Yes... You may please me... Come here Ynissa Darling~" She would call to Ynissa before sliding to the front of Diana.

"Yes Mistress?~" Ynissa inquired as she took their mistress's former position behind the hermaphrodite, "Be a dear and hold her legs and cheeks apart for me please?" She said before going to turn Diana's eyes towards her, once the two locked eyes, she would use her powers to turn Diana's legs, and the flesh surround her holes into stone. "Now Ynissa, please help your bed sister out by eating out her lower holes. They're going to need to be properly lubed in a few moments~" She sang out. "Now then Diana, eat up~ Get my dick good and wet~ But no biting. And stop before I come. That's going to be for the other end~"

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana took her mistress's hand and let the gorgon lead her over to the bed, where she finished undressing to reveal her entire body, letting her half erect cock finish hardening up to show her new mistress in all its glory. As her robes hit the floor, the cock ring that Pandora had placed upon it fell from one of her pockets and landed on the sleeve of the robes. "T-Thank you mistress. I shall do my utmost to please you greatly. And your cock mistress, it's beautiful," Diana said as her mistress got her into her desired position.

As Diana's body turned to stone in a few places, she looked towards her mistress with a fearful look. "Mistress, if you turn me to stone, I won't be able to please you any," Diana said, whimpering softly as she leaned her head towards their mistress's cock and opened her mouth wide to take her impressive length.

When Diana felt Ynissa's tongue touch her own folds, she gasped aloud and leaned forward and their mistress's cock slipped into her mouth and half of its length disappeared into Diana's mouth. Her tongue wrapped around and lathered her mistress's dick all up and down its length, making sure it was well and lubed up. "Oh mistress, please, my pussy needs it so bad. A-And my cock needs some loving too, I... I'll go crazy if my horny cock doesn't get to cum too. My old mistress, she placed a curse upon me, a-and on my slave collar too. If I don't cum every so many hours, m-my balls swell with more seed, and I g-get more sensitive," Diana said, pleading for attention for her cock as well as she wriggled her butt around as much as it could.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Diana would suck and tongue lash the gorgon's member, she would let out a series low guttural growl like moans, as well as grab a hold of Diana's head by her hair and begin to guide and control her head and pace somewhat roughly, before she felt herself on the verge of release, slowly pulling Diana's head away and mouth off from her dick. With a low raspy voice she would order Ynissa to pull away from her ministrations to Diana's ass and pussy, "Th-that's enough, Little Nissy~ Now, c-come over here and see to your friend's needy dick and balls... But do not let her come... I want to see these delicious over-sized and seed filled balls she mentioned~" She said licking her lips before gliding over to Diana's ass and slowly pressing into her little rosebud, inch by inch, until finally she figuratively balls-deep into the hermaphrodite's rear. She would then slowly begin to pump in and out of Diana's rear entrance while fingering her moist folds.

((Diana takes 8 PP damage from anal penetration and foreplay.))

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana moaned softly as she sucked and licked on her new mistress's cock, her tongue lathering up every inch of her shaft to prepare her. It didn't take too long for her to get her mistress ready and when she pulled Diana's head away, Diana listened to her mistress speak again. "M-Mistress... please, if they get too big, I'll go crazy," Diana whimpered submissively, her ass wiggling enticingly as she lay there. "I-If you must do so though m-mistress, my old mistress made me wear a cock ring. I-It's right there o-on my robes. It's magical and will keep me from cumming until... someone takes it off. T-The spell only lasts for twelve hours before it needs to be renewed. B-But it's easy to renew it. I can tell you the spell that does it. A-And my balls, they engorge more t-the longer my orgasms are denied. T-The largest my old mistress ever made m-my balls was, the size of apples," Diana went on to say with a whine in her dazed state, the charm working its way through her even though in the back of her mind she was screaming at herself for telling of the cock ring.

As she felt her mistress's cock penetrate her ass, Diana moaned out loud as her eyes rolled up into her head at the pleasure. "P-Please mistress, p-put my cock ring back on me, a-and make me your pet," Diana then said so submissively as her ass was fucked so deeply by the gorgon woman's cock, the submissiveness from Pandora's village coming back to her and starting to take over again.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

As Diana would helpless inform the gorgon of the cursed cock ring Pandora had burdened her with, she would get a sinister smile on her face before gripping Diana's ass harshly and nodding in understanding towards Ynissa who would stop her ministration of her dick to fetch the said cock ring and setting on the bed under Diana's cock before returning to suck on the member. "Good Girl, Ynissa. Please be a dear and keep sucking her dick until she is ready to cum, but do not let her, and don't put the ring on until I give her my seed, understood?~" she said before beginning to pump in and out once again, but now using one hand to tug on her hair hard and grabbing one of her tits with the other. She would continue to pump in and out of her asshole slowly before eventually picking up pace more and more, occasionally slapping her tits until she felt a familiar pressure and heat building up in her bowels as she would grow closer and closer to cumming. "G-grab the cock ring, Y-Ynissa... I-I'm about to cum... R-Remember, don't place it until I cum..." she said, her other hand moving from Diana's tit to grab her hair with both, "Now..... My little pet.... B-Beg.... Beg to recieve my sperm into your bowels!"

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Moaning like a slut, Diana could feel the knot in her belly tightening, indicating her release was near. She could feel it building and building, threatening to overwhelm her. When she felt Ynissa sucking on her cock again after the momentary freedom of that sweet innocent mouth, Diana squealed and nearly came before feeling Ynissa's hands squeeze her cock hard to prevent her orgasm. Right before her gorgon mistress's eyes, Diana's balls would start to swell ever so slightly as her mistress's balls slapped heavily against her pussy, making her squeal with every thrust.

"O-Oh yes msitress, please... c-cum in my horny ass!" Diana cried out, reaching back to grasp her mistress's ass with her right hand while holding herself up with her left, begging for her mistress's seed.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

At Diana's pleading and grabbing her ass, the gorgon would take one hand from her hair to reach down and grab her cock hard before finally releasing her semen deep into her bowels, screaming out in primal carnal bliss. Panting heavily, still holding onto Diana's cock, she would heavily and raggedly issue an order to Ynissa, "G-Good girl, Diana~ N-Now Ynissa... Be a good pet, and place the cock ring on your friend's dick. Then take your lovely breasts and titty fuck her dick for me. I'm going to give her a proper fucking and make her pregnant now, then I will give her the reward of taking your virginity as well..." She said before taking her dick out of Diana's ass and slowly gliding the semen lubricated member into her pussy. At the same time, Ynissa would slowly slip her cursed cock ring back onto her shaft before pump her cock with breasts suckling on the head.
Ynissa's foreplay Roll(6D)+0: 4,2,2,5,6,1,+0 Total:3 Chakrams
Gorgon's penetrative Roll(9D)+0: 2,1,1,6,5,4,1,1,3,+0 Total:4 chakrams 7 PP damage + 4PP from tittyfuck fetish= 11 PP damage
Wild Die for Collar to redden, 1= More redness, 3-6= No Redness. Roll(1d6)+0: 1,+0 Total:1- The collar becomes red.
As the two would continue to fuck Diana from both ends, if the woman was aware enough or at all, she would notice that her collar would grow more red, ever so slightly.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana moaned lewdly as she felt her mistress cum deep into her ass, the warm sticky fluid filling her bowels, her ass clamping down around that large cock and milking it dry as best it could. "Y-Yes mistress, fill up your horny little pet, she loves it," Diana panted to her mistress.

As her mistress's cock slipped out of her ass, Diana felt the rush of her seed flowing down over her tight little cunny and then flooding further down over her balls and down her own length, where Ynissa would get a taste of their mistress's seed for herself. When she heard her mistress tell Ynissa that she was going to impregnate Diana now as she fucked her pussy, the young human herm felt a sense of pride flowing through her that she was being graced with the honor of bearing her mistress's seed and offspring for her.

"Oh mistress, you're so gracious. Please, fuck your pet's pussy raw and fill her horny womb with your seed. She wants it so bad," Diana said in a submissive and lust filled tone.

As soon as she felt Ynissa slip the cockring back over her shaft, Diana squealed again and squirmed, her body trying to escape the overload of pleasure futilely. In the back of her mind, the part trying to deny the pleasure and talk sense into the rest of her was slowly losing its battle as she noticed the soft reddish glow on her collar as the band running along the middle grew steadily. Her new mistress would also notice this most likely if she looked down at Diana's neck while fucking her pussy.

When Ynissa's breasts wrapped around her dick, Diana squealed and moaned, unable to escape the pleasure that threatened to consume her completely. "K-Kyaa! It feels so good!" Diana cried out as her mistress's balls slapped against her own and splattered the remnants of the gorgon woman's cum all over their lower regions.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Gorgon PP damage roll: 9D - 6 Chakrams. Diana takes 6 more PP damage and climaxes but fails to cum due to the cursed cock ring. Furthermore she becomes charmed for 24 hours due to the Gorgons enthrall ability.
Pregnancy Roll:Roll(1d6)+0: 2,+0 Total:2 Diana is impregnated by the Gorgon. Diana will give birth to Gorgon in 6 days.

At Diana's begging and drying out for the gorgon to impregnate her, the gorgon would grab a hold of her hair in one hand an a breast in the other before jackhammering one final time before grunting in a loud primal way, and unleashing a torrent of her seed deep into the hermaphrodites womb, the Gorgons seed penetrating the defenses of her ovula and reaching its final destination of her egg, coupling to form the basis of a new life inside of Diana. The onslaught of sensations and the combinations of her fetishes would overwhelm her senses and leave the woman completely spaced. Her eyes filling far back into her head and tongue sticking out like a dogs, her holes filled with semen. The gorgon would allow Diana to lie there for a few moments to recover, when she finally came to she would find Ynissa stripped down and lying on the bed waiting for her. "Now then, Diana, it's time to repay Ynissa for the pleasure she helped visit upon you~"

cursed collar roll: 6- Diana's collar goes red by an additional 6% is now at around 70%

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana screamed out passionately as her new mistress slammed into her one last time, where she felt her mistress's seed pouring into her unprotected womb, splashing against her eggs and impregnating her. "MISTRESS! IT FEELS SO GOOD!" Diana screamed out to her mistress as she felt the warm baby making cream fill her womb up.

Diana lay there after her denied climax, her tongue lolling out with a completely fucked silly look on her face. It took a couple of minutes for her to come down from her pleasure high and her eyes to roll back down so she could see. As she lay there, Diana looked behind her with a glazed over look in her eyes and nodded docilely to her new mistress. "Y-Yes mistress. Come on Ynissa, l-let me make you f-feel good too," Diana said, first to the gorgon lady and then to Ynissa as she maneuvered around and into position to take Ynissa like a maiden.

Diana could practically feel her collar turning redder and redder as her cock dragged across the blankets of the bed. As soon as she was in position, Diana lifted her butt up, aimed her cock at Ynissa's sweet tender little virgin pussy. "A-Are you ready Ynissa? I'm going to thrust now," Diana asked Ynissa, waiting for her go ahead before slamming into her about halfway to pop her cherry, holding herself still at that point to wait for Ynissa to accommodate her size before sliding in all the way to the hilt. "O-Oh goddess yes Ynissa, I... I love it so much, a-and you," Diana cried out for Ynissa and their new mistress to hear.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"P-Please... Di-Diana... P-Please, go slow and g-g-gentle with me first... I...I've never had s-s-sex, before..." She said before looking to the gorgon, "M-Mistress... Could you p-please give me something to b-bite down on when Di-Diana takes my p-pussy... Please?" She said mewling cutely wiggling her cute little rump in the air while trembling and sweating at the thought of her new friend taking her virginity from her.

The gorgon would gently stroke Ynissa's chin and face before replying, "I suppose I can indulge you a little bit, my pet~ It is your first time, after all~" she said before going to retrieve a moderately sized dildo, and placing it in front of Ynissa's face before giving her an expectant look. Ynissa would look back over her shoulder to Diana before whispering cutely, "D-Diana... You can s-s-stick it in n-now..." She said, and as soon as Diana would slam her dick inot Ynissa's virgin maiden hood, she bite down hard on the dildo provided by the gorgon letting out a loud, muffled scream of pain and pleasure "HMMMMNNNNNNNNFFFFF!" she squealed out with tears streaming down her eyes and a small trickle of blood leaking down from her petals... It would take a moment for Ynissa to recover from the experience of being deflowered, but once she had recovered she would spit the dildo out of her mouth, a string of slaiva hanging cutely from her mouth before turning to Diana and saying, "I...I-I'm o-okay now, Diana... Y-You can start m-moving n-now... Please make me feel good, too..."

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Of course Ynissa. I'm not cruel. And I've taken a girl's virginity before now," Diana told Ynissa after her friend asked their new mistress for something to bite down on.

"Thank you mistress," Diana said to the gorgon woman when she brought the dildo over for Ynissa.

Once Ynissa was ready after that, Diana took aim and gently thrust forward and pierced her friend's lower lips, holding Ynissa's hips with her hands to keep her still. Diana held Ynissa tight and let out a moan as her cock penetrated her friend's pussy, letting Ynissa cry out and waiting until she was ready for Diana to keep going. As she sat there on her knees behind Ynissa, Diana reached over to her mistress and slipped an arm around her as she leaned over and kissed her on the lips.

Once Ynissa was used to her size and the pain had subsided, Diana nodded to her after she spoke and hugged her from behind. "Of course Ynissa, I didn't plan on being anything but gentle, and I'll definitely make you feel good," Diana whispered to Ynissa.

With that, Diana grabbed Ynissa's hips and started pulling herself out, only to push forward again. She was gentle at first, but not so much that it would only be a tease on Ynissa. She didn't thrust all the way in to the hilt until she had stretched Ynissa out a little bit, and when she had done so, Ynissa's eyes would likely go wide as she felt Diana's large balls come to rest against her inner thighs. "T-This is all of my Ynissa. I know I'm big and all, but it just feels so good to go in balls deep like this. I hope it's not too much for you," Diana said, looking a little worried that she might be going too far too fast for Ynissa.

If it wasn't, then Diana would start picking up the pace a bit, though keeping her thrusts gentle as she went, but making sure they were deep ones to make Ynissa feel good. She wouldn't stop until she felt Ynissa clamp down around her shaft in climax, at which point she would keep going to drive her climax on and on as long as possible to make Ynissa feel as good as possible. It would only be at that point that Diana would remember her cock ring, and she would whine at her mistress to release her so she could cum, begging her to allow it.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

The Gorgon would tongue wrestle with Diana, the two of them battling each other to see who was the more experienced kisser, tongues vying for dominance in the kiss for a few moments, before the snake haired woman would break and give her ass a hearty smack and squeeze before slipping off to her throne to enjoy the show. At Diana's comment, Ynissa would mewl out a cute little "Thank you~" before the hermaphrodite would begin pulling out and driving back in her honeypot, slowly at first, drawing out cute slutty moans from her friends mouth. When Diana would finally sink in to the hilt, Ynissa eyes would widen before letting a low, long slutty groan. As Diana would continue to pound away at her friends folds, the young woman would occasionally rub and smack her own breasts lightly to increase the sensation. This would go on for about a good five minutes, before Ynissa would eventually whimper out, "Diana.... I-I'm... I'm c-c-c-cum...cum...C_CUMMING! OOOH GAWDS! IM GOING TO CUUUUUMMM!" she said trying to hold out so they could come together. When ever Diana would plead with the mistress to release the cock ring, the gorgon woman would smirk wickedly before slinking off her throne and shashaying over to Diana reaching down to remove the cock ring, but she would not do so before whispering into Diana's ear, "Yesss, little pet... Let me see both of you pretty sluts come together as you fill your friends womb with ssseed..." She said finally releasing Diana's cock, in that moment Diana would cry out loud enough to wake the dead as she would reach her own climax, and thus setting off Diana's as the two would pass out on the black satin bed for the rest of the night.....

Cursed Collar Roll: Roll(1d6)+0: 5,+0 Total:+5, Diana's collar goes red by another 5% to 75% red.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Diana cooed as her ass was spanked and groped, looking happy that her mistress seemed pleased. As Diana and Ynissa went at it, Diana glanced over at their mistress who took a seat on her throne. Diana was curious as to why she wasn't joining them, but decided that maybe their mistress just wanted to watch them for now.

After she had brought Ynissa to the breaking point, Diana slowed just enough to keep from rocking Ynissa's world and driving her over the edge. Her cock was twitching and throbbing with the need to cum, her balls sloshing with so much that they had swollen some again thanks to the cock ring. As their mistress sauntered over to them from the throne, Diana looked over at her, never stopping her thrusting into Ynissa as she did.

"O-Oh thank you mistress. You're so k-kind to me," Diana panted softly, her entire body trembling as she kept up her thrusting. "I... I... I'M CUMMING!" Diana cried out just as her mistress undid the magic spell and allowed Diana to cum.

Diana spurted her seed into Ynissa as her climax washed over her, cumming and cumming until her balls were aching from the sheer amount she came. As Diana's orgasm continued, she felt her collar heating up slightly as it glowed thanks to the magic woven into it. "F-Fuck... yes Ynissa. T-Take all of my cum. I'm... n-not pulling out until your belly is swollen with my seed," Diana panted as she finished cumming, staying true to her word and not pulling out until she'd finished cumming and until she rolled Ynissa over onto her back so that she and their mistress could see how large her belly was.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

In the morning, Ynissa would slowly come out of the fog the gorgon's charm had cast over her mind, as her eyelids would slowly flutter open and she would put her face in her palms, as she remembers what she and Ynissa were forced to do to each other. She would take a few moments to recover herself from the shock and trauma of it all, before deciding to slowly roll out of bed. She would look over to the throne to see the gorgon snoozing quietly. She would slowly and quietly try to tip over to Diana to try to snap the woman out of her own charmed state. After some rousing and slapping Diana's face she would begin to flutter her eyes open as well before seeing Ynissa standing beside her with a determined yet desperate look on her face, signalling to her that she was no longer charmed either. "DIANA! COME ON! THE SNAKE WOMAN IS ASLEEP! WE'VE GET OUT OF HERE! NOW!"

Roll(4d4)+0: 4,4,3,4,+0 Total: 4 Chakrams vs TN 4 to snap Diana out of charm. I fudged the rolls and ignored some stuff just to get things moving again. :x

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

After Diana and Ynissa had finished their love making, Diana collapsed down beside her and lie there, her chest heaving and body aching slightly. As she opened her eyes, Diana felt the charm of the gorgon woman starting to fade, her mind unfogging as it did. "Oh Ynissa, I... I'm so sorry. I couldn't stop myself and..." Diana began saying in a whisper before pausing and looking over at the gorgon woman, who was still sound asleep from the looks of it.

Diana gulped and nodded to Ynissa, then got off the bed and collected her things. As soon as she'd done so, Diana made her way out of the temple as quietly as she could with Ynissa, where she would get the horse's rope and lead him along with them as they went off through the swamps. Diana hoped that they could get far enough away from the gorgon woman's lair here before she woke and noticed them gone.

Diana didn't want to talk about what had happened, but after they'd been gone for a little while, assuming there was no trouble to prevent her from it, Diana would grab Ynissa and pull her into a tight hug. "I'm so so sorry Ynissa, What I did was unforgivable," was all Diana could really say to her friend.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Random Roll: 1d4 (1-2 equals event, 3-4 nothing. 2
horse is spooked.
Diana's animal handling roll: 2 chakram success, wild roll: blank
Horse is calmed and kept in control.
Diana's perception roll: 3 chakrams - success
Harpy 1 attack roll: 6D 2 chakrams Diana's dodge: 3 chakrams
Harpy 2 attack roll tail strike: 3 chakrams Diana's dodge: 3 chakrams- attacker wins-
Diana takes 1 body damage and is knocked prone.
Harpy 3 attack: 2 chakrams Ynissa Dodge: 4 chakrams failure
Harpy 1 attack: 3 chakrams Ynissa Dodge: 3 chakrams attacker wins-
Ynissa is grapple and carried away!
Harpy 2: Attack 3 chakrams, Diana's dodge: 4 chakrams, -1 for being prone. Attackers wins.
Diana is also carried away!

As Diana leads the horse away from the Gorgons temple, Ynissa simply shakes her head silently before looking to Diana with a sympathetic and understanding expression, "It's okay, Diana. It's not your fault. I was charmed too. Otherwise you wouldn't have been captured either. I'm not angry at you... Neither of us were in control back there...." Along the way a gator pops out and spooks the horse but Ynissa is able to drive it off with a spear as Diana soothes the horse to keep going. However as soon as the begin to reach the edge of the swamp they hear a cawing and shrieking of birds as a trio of harpy women descend upon them. The first just barely fails to knock Diana on her face to the muddy ground but a second comes and strikes her back with her mighty tail feathers and the young hermaphrodite is sent face first into the mire.
Meanwhile a third one comes and attempts to snatch up Ynissa but she manages to fend it off her with her spear. But unfortunately the first one comes up from behind her and spirits her away up towards the mountains surrounding the swamp, "DIANAAAAAAAAAAA...." Ynissa screams as she carried away to the harpies' nest. Meanwhile as Diana would go to make a move against the other harpies the second one would swoop down on her and carry her away to the nest as well. "CAW! CAW! Good job, sisters! You found two fine specimens for us to play with and deliver our eggs! CAW-CAW-CAW!" The third one cackled before taking off into the skies along with the others...

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

"Still though Ynissa, I'm so sorry. I did something unforgivable, so I'll understand if you're angry and would like to part ways after we make it to Corinth... if we make if there. But if there's anything I can do to, just let me know okay," Diana replied, still looking very down about what had happened.

As they made their way through the swamps, an alligator leaped up from the water and came towards them, but Ynissa used their spear and managed to force it back and away. Diana in the meantime kept their horse calmed while Ynissa did this and soon enough they were moving along again.

Sometime later, as the pair neared the end of their journey through the dangerous swamps, Diana stopped to take a break for a couple of minutes so they could rest their weary legs. Just as she was about to sit down, she heard the cawing of what sounded like a bird. She looked up only to duck quickly to dodge the incoming harpies that swooped down, but after the first sped past, the second caught her square in the back and knocked her face first into the mud.

"Gah, d-dammit!" Diana cried out as she landed in the mud, wiping her face off quickly and getting back up.

Before Diana could get up and over to Ynissa, one of the harpies managed to lock its clawed feet around her arms and take flight with her. Diana cried out desperately as she drew her sword from its sheath and gave chase. She didn't make it too far though before she too felt the clawed feet of a harpy grasp around her arms. "N-No, please put us back down. Our horse!" Diana called to the harpies as they flew, thankful that she'd remembered to wear her backpack and that Ynissa had her backpack too which contained all of their primary things save the tent and bedroll, which was on the back of the horse.

OP
TentanariX

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"CAW-CAW-CAW" the harpy laughed at Diana's pleads for the horse "Don't worry about that creature~ It's far enough out of the swamp, it shouldn't worry about the gators or snakes as long it runs, CAW-CAW!" After a few moments, the group would finally arrive in a massive nest up on a cliffside in one of the many mountains bordering the swamps. The leader of the harpies hovered down near the nest before gently dropping Ynissa down on her rear, before the second one, this one possessing an large impressive member along with a female parts, would drop Diana unceremoniously onto the nest before coming to roost behind her and then finally the third one, this one slighter build than the others, would land in between the other two. "We're sorry for the abrupt invitation, little cuties~ But you see, it's us harpies' mating season~ And sadly nobody seems to have enough balls to travel through our little swamp..." The second harpy said before reaching down stroking Diana's testicles slightly before pulling back, "Although it looks like you certainly could fit the bill~" "MAMA! STOP THAT! We have to get them to relax and be comfortable! I mean it's not like they can run off, but we should try putting them at ease, and than see if they would help us." the third piped in, apparently the daughter of the second. "Both of you pipe down!" the first one, seemingly the leader objected finally, As Papi and her mother stated, this is our mating season. And sadly we've been without a man for sometime. We need someone to help propagate our seed and carry our eggs, so we harpies can multiply and occupy better locations than this drab old swamp. All we're asking is you to let us play with you a bit, and take our eggs- once it's time. Once that's done, we can drop you wherever you need to go. So how about it? Please don't make this any harder than it need be for either party involved, o-k-a-y?~" the leader finished singing the last word in a honeyed tone.

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

When it was clear to Diana that the harpies wouldn't take them back down, she stopped squirming so she wasn't dropped to her death. "But... he's my horse. And the last of our things are there on his back," Diana said sadly as she looked back to their mount.

After they finally made their way to the mountain side where they were heading, Diana was set down in their nest and landed with a grunt. The nest was quite large from the looks of it, as there were three of them after all that lived in it, Diana thought to herself. "It wasn't much of an invitation, it was a kidnapping. You didn't even give us a choice in the matter and just attacked," Diana replied before letting out a gasp as her balls were grasped by the harpy who'd carried her up.

Diana sat there as the one named Papi spoke up on her's an Ynissa's behalf, seeming to not be evil like the gorgon had been. She genuinely seemed to want to be nice about this, which did put Diana at ease a bit. Looking back to the leader of the group, Diana listened to her speak as well and shuddered slightly.

"You could have just asked us you know. And why can't Papi's mother handle what you want me for? She seems to have the needed equipment for it and all," Diana said, still looking a bit tense, but not looking frightened any longer now that she knew what they wanted exactly. "I can't carry anything, because I already am. There was a gorgon lady back down the way we came from who charmed us yesterday before we really knew what was happening. She... impregnated me last night... at least I believe she did anyway," Diana added, running a hand across her tummy before looking back to the harpies.

"I'm not against helping you in that way though. But Ynissa just lost her virginity yesterday. So can none of you bear the eggs?" Diana told them, reaching over and taking Ynissa's hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.