What's new

The Klub 17?? (Discussions about forum only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Klub 17?? (Discussions about forum only)

There's got to be some other way you guys can get in contact now. I mean, you have your forum up, I'm happy for you, but realistically, do we just keep this thread running for any stragglers to ask for the PM codes with you guys checking back every few days to see if there are any people missing? Isn't there some form of community you guys have at this point? I mean, if this website went down, I have alternate forms of contact with many of the members. With all due respect, is it all right at this point for you guys to kind of pick things up yourselves at this point, now that you guys are up on your feet?

Daryoon

Reputation score

If anyone Remembers me I would like to now how to Return to the Side to.

Thanks in Advance.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

I am inclined to follow the advice of the many people who have commented that this is now just a request pm thread.

There are several other options for communicating and such that don't necessarily disrupt forum activity so you can either ask people directly, set up some sort of irc channel or similar such things. Regardless I am going to close this thread. If someone wants it unlocked feel free to PM me.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

their fixed stopped working so they want to talk a bit more.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also, I don't know anything about this new forum, I'm not part of the community, please stop pm'ing me.

DatBoiNC

Reputation score

Please PM me please! I'll appreciate it!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm sorry, I can't hold all of you to the same standard, so excuse my usage of the word "you," but I really don't see why you need this thread open anymore. You have a community now, you guys have some semblance of a home to get to. Anyone else who doesn't know where this home is has this relatively small thread where users have confirmed that they know where it is. All it takes is looking at this thread, seeing someone go "Oh, I got it!" and then messaging them. No one needs to be able to post here and say "Can I get this?"

Seriously, I have no idea how my name even comes up. Did you decide to PM every single user who posted in this thread or something? Cuz if you did, that must mean you read the thread, and in reading, you should have seen anyone go. "So that's where we are!"

The site is (when i write this) online but it can't be access by his url (there is still a dns issue), you can join it by using the method i post 2 messages ago)
This works great. Even if no new posts are there is great to be back :)
Oh dude, YOU ROOOOOOCK!!!!!!!!! It works, the site is there, everything is there, I'M THERE, and this is stupendous!!!
It has been up all the time, everyday I could "probe" it by IP but nothing more. It has never occurred me the local dns trick...
Sweet god!.....It work!:eek:
It's working! The garden has not disappeared! What a joy! :D
Thanks FRX!
OK
A lot of us are back in the main place because we have seen on different forums the wonderfull trick from FRX and we have updated our hosts file.
Now I think it's time to go one step beyond if we want to keep this place hidden...
All I can say is BY THE POWER OF GRAYSKULL!!!

I cleaned most of the stuff now :) i wish the moderator would go back up and see that she can actually enter her site if she do that.

And it looks like allot of forbidden sites were open in the progress... Very interesting way of doing things.
Glad to see that the site is only 'hidden' because the dns issue.
Wish I knew how to get there too.

EDIT: I figured it. I'm in heaven.
FRX - YOU HERO!!! :cool: I'm back in too!! :) Thank you!
Thank you FRX. I'm not sure if we can "relax" yet, but this will be a good temporary fix until our admins notify us.
Thank you FRX. ... Thank you for the PM, I'm in. :)
This new trick works, I just connected. PM me if anyone needs help.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Thanks regularguy77, worked like a charm !
I can access the front page...

All these people made mention of getting onto the forum, some even straight up tell you to PM them. I know they want to stay hidden, so if they don't respond to you, that's their prerogative, but they are clearly the ones to talk to. This really can't be difficult, you have everything you need, and now I'm serving it up to you on a rolodex.

*Edit* This is directed more towards the people still asking for PM's, since they're now directed at me and still posting about it. I realize the 'fix' is down, but I'm just trying to establish that there is an obvious community of the people involved in the forum. These are the people you need to talk to and be in touch with for when the forum works

*double edit* I kinda blew up, since this did spill out of the thread in my case, so I'm sorry. I just want to encourage you guys to become part of the community that you enjoy. Just get in touch with people for any reason whatsoever. If our forum goes down, I have so many number of people to contact in other fashions to figure out what was going on.

Now what is it that happened exactly with the forum? I had taken that to mean that your temporary go to was closed, but does this mean your whole forum is cut off for good? And this was the same forum you had before, you just had a way of getting in, yes? In lay terms, the way I understood it, correct me if I'm wrong. The building was condemned, but they left the back door unlocked. But once they found out you guys were coming in and living anyway, they boarded the building up. Does that kinda cover what happened?

Last edited:
Reactions: Roy

PTR

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

People, stop the PM'ing. The site is down and I believe this time it's gone for good. People could access it only because of a loophole, so I'm kind of surprised it lasted this long.

I'm sure you will be informed when there's news.

Ragnarok

Reputation score

Good,now I know. I had PM'ed regularguy but still had no reply and couldn't get in through the backdoor anymore. Guess we are back to square one.

JackTheRipper

Reputation score

Sorry to bother you on your forum, you just looking to understand what is happening and join our community as soon as the garden. Thank you for your open forum, I hope that the situation will recover as soon as possible and opens our forum or another forum as perfect as the garden for our community to be created.
Following the message is addressed to the head of garden, I'm probably not the greatest poster in the garden but every day I'd get my news on the forum to enhance my game that I love so much, the whole community needs to continue to live and support our loved Thurs
Please help us find our garden.

regularguy77

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone, I know many of you have contacted me asking for the backdoor access to the site. I regret to inform that is has been closed and no longer works. I don't know if this was by the admin or something else but I have no info on this.

Sorry

evilman666

Reputation score

What happen with the site, i miss it :(

Saka123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What happen with the site, i miss it :(
Kinda seen that coming..i guess, lingering around in the old forum, without admin to monitoring us......

Modder pull their contents out of the shelf without telling what going on.....:rolleyes:

Kinda see that coming.....

So for now....anybody else, PLEASE stop asking for the trick, let just sit and wait for the news.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

So for now....anybody else, PLEASE stop asking for the trick, let just sit and wait for the news.
Especially stop asking me, I seriously know fuckall about whats going on

demonboss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi..

Could someone PM me for instruction for access razlyuli pleasesss..

I have Win 7... I don't know if there is different from system to system..

Thanks....

demonboss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.:confused::confused::confused:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

Hi..

Could someone PM me for instruction for access razlyuli pleasesss..

I have Win 7... I don't know if there is different from system to system..

Thanks....
if you don't read the thread properly you don't give me much incentive to keep it around. *sad face*

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

Please PM me the site-trick instructions, as well. Thank you in advance. :(
Wow... you really are dense...

The 'site-trick' as you say it, no longer works. Also, the site itself has been taken down. As of now, there is no word on when it will be back up or even if it will be back up. So just sit down, shut up and wait.

I mean, seriously, all of this information could be found on the previous page. You didn't even need to look through the whole thread to find this out.

I'm half-tempted to set up a social group for you guys so that this thread can finally drop off into the abyss of obscurity.

(If any one wants to do that, along the top of the site, there's a button labeled "Community". Click that, click on Social Groups. There should be a link saying "Create a New Group". Click that and follow the instructions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.