What's new

The medic needs a medic

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: The medic needs a medic

Azure made a small motion with a toss of her hair that both looked like she was getting in position to kiss the slime woman, but also for Kali it would look like a sign to leave, fast, while the slime girl was distracted.

"You're rather unique, aren't you? ... I really hope you understand... I'd love to help you... I can give you anything you want if you're friendly...even more girls to come here..."

She whispered the last part ever so quietly that her companions wouldn't hear it, at the same time as she leaned in closer slowly, letting her sheet fall to the ground so their naked breasts were pressed together as her mouth opened slowly and she began to kiss the slime girl, carefully watching, not out of fear, but out of sheer curiousity, this strangely intelligent 'monster' the most unique thing she'd found since arriving, and obviously the biggest scoop yet.

She tried to slowly slide her hands from the slime's hands to move into a tight hug so their bodies were pressing together as she kissed the slimegirl, as requested, her soft, warm tongue licking into the slime's lips.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The slime girl enthusiastically accepted her embrace, wrapping her arms around Azure, one arm caressing her back, the other began to massage her ass.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure continued to whisper promises of help to the slimegirl as she stroked up and down the girl's back, her hands moving firmly and slowly for a bit as the two kissed until she slipped her hand down to squeeze and knead the girl's ass in return, and her other hand sliding around to massage the slime's breasts as she gently pulled out of the kiss.

"You're... exploring us too... while I'm trying to learn about you. Aren't you? mh.. This would be so much easier if we could talk. There's so much we could give each other... My name is Azure..."

Az still didn't see any reason not to go along with what the creature wanted as she leaned in to kiss her softly again, deeper this time, and working her body against the slimegirl, acting less uncertain and exploring slowly and trying to enjoy teasing the slime now in return, hoping this was what it wanted.

"Please talk to me... tell me what you want... tell me your goals, your wants, your needs. I want to help you."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As Azure's tongue dove into the slime girl's mouth, her juices started to mix with the girl's, as Azure strangely began feeling the need for sex...

(Azure's unknowingly been afflicted with an aphrodisiac)

The slime woman continued to massage her, until both hands began to caress her ass, hinting at what she desired from her.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure groaned softly to herself and glanced back at her companions, hoping that they left by now. (GM post them leaving?)

She was more than happy to give the slime girl what she wanted, wrapping her arms around the woman's body and squeezing her ass as she tried to lift the woman off the ground and lead her back to a nearby desk, practically hurling both their bodies against it, careful not to harm her partner as she tried to climb over the woman, bearing down upon her and trying to take the dominant position for having sex with the woman.

"This is what you want, isn't it? Mmmh. You could have this a lot more often if only we could talk... if you could ask for it, if we could ... make a deal perhaps..."

She sighed softly, rather disappointed that it seemed like they wouldn't be able to actually get through to each other, though still happy enough to show the slime that she wanted to be friends.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"We don't have time for this!"

Kali pointed out to Azure.

"I'm not about to leave you behind, but we seriously can't spare the time, fucking slime women! These things inside all four of us are developing, we need to get back now!"

To Azure, Kali was just a distant thought in her new found lust.

As Azure mounted the slime girl on a nearby car, she proceeded to climb on top of her with her legs interlocking with the slime girl's.

But before she could begin grinding, the slime girl had some kind of tube appear from it's mass of organs, and it began to rub against Azure's sex.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure pressed her pussy against the slimegirl's pussy, grinding their bodies together with a moan as she arched back hard, her head turning to see the tubelike length appearing and Azure could only giggle, her fingers slipping down and she playfully fingered at the slimegirl's pussy, then deviously down to work a digit around where her backdoor would be, wondering if she could coax the slime to do more.

She spread her legs a little wider and used her fingers to offer her pussy and ass to the creature as she rubbed herself into the slime.

"Mmmh. Oooh... so nice... Take me... let me enjoy you... while you enjoy me..."

She didn't even notice her companions still nearby anymore as she desperately yearned to be penetrated by the creature and enjoyed, riding the slimegirl in pure blissful desire as her pussy drooled messily down against the slimey body beneath her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Azure, are you listening to me?!? AZURE!"

Kali places her hand on Azure's shoulder and attempts to turn Azure towards her.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure seemed lost in her need, her pussy gushing wetly and she was trying to ride the slimegirl, she was spun round to look at Kali only to bury a kiss against her lips and grabbing almost violently at her clothes, trying to rip them off.

"Nnnh, you need to try this... she's the most amazing lover..."

Her haze of lust keeping her from thinking straight as she tried to pull Kali closer and into the mess of sex that was about to happen.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Kali's already naked)

(Azure attempts to grab Kali)

Kali was a little too close, and Azure managed to hold her against her as she placed her lips on Kali's.

Azure glanced at the slime girl, she seemed interested in Kali, then she looked to Azure with an expecting glance.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure shoved Kali down against the car while the girl was still caught offguard, throwing herself down against the slimegirl and her teammate at the same time, pressing their three nude bodies together and kissing passionately between the two of them.

"Mmh don't resist... she's wonderful..."

She wondered if two girls wasn't too much for the slime. Half of her wanting to share with Kali, but half of her being greedy and wanting the slime all to herself.

Her hands working on both girls breasts and her body grinding down on both of them, her lust still completely overwhelming her. Making her beg softly.

"Oh please more... you're teasing me so much... I see you want to mate me... and my friend... so do it already... please..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With Kali's mouth free, she shouted

"Have you lost your god damned mind!?!"

But then, she quickly regained her composure.

"Azure, I'm asking you nicely, stop what you're doing, or you'll regret it-AH!"

She gasped as the slime girl wrapped it's arms around Kali, holding her against the car.

"Azure, get it off me!"

Kayi

Reputation score

"Get it off you? But why?"

Azure moaned softly and leaned down, pressing her naked body against Kali's and starting to kiss the woman softly in her haze, while grinding her pussy against the slime's body still, begging, needing, if she didn't get what she needed soon she was going to scream.

"Mnnh. Slime... please... fuck me now... fuck Kali... take us both..."

Her haze of lust seemed unquenchable, but her frustration was growing quickly as well. If she didn't get something soon she was likely to abandon trying to play with the slime and go sate herself in another way.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kali desperatly tried to fight them both off

(Kali attempts to escape)

She couldn't, Azure was pressing her, and the slime was holding her, but that didn't stop her from squirming.

The slime girl dragged Kali on top of her, face up, as she exposed her tube openly, expecting Azure to mount it.

Upon seeing that look in Azure's eyes, Kali warned,

"Don't you dare touch me!"

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure looked down and saw the thick tube offered to her, grinding her pussy down around it, her body taking the length eagerly, her moist entrance letting it in deep as she massaged and squeezed the thing inside her.

"Mmmh yes... yes... it's... ooh..."

She closed her eyes softly and leaned into Kali, lips wrapping around the captured woman's nipples and teasing her breasts as Azure rode that phallic length, still lost in the effects of the slime, common sense and her will to stop gone.

(Action: Completely give in.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Azure rode the tube thoroughly, all while playing with Kali's private parts, one hand and her lips excited her breasts, while the other hand began playing with her pussy.

Kali, feeling helpless now, began to beg Azure to snap out of it, beg her to stop as she violated her.

Riding the tube, Azure couldn't help but find herself quickly come to orgasm, as the slime girl's warm cum filled her already pregnant body. She collapsed from exhaustion.

Kali was next, still trapped by the girls slime, and greatly turned on by Azure's efforts, the tube went inside her, prodding her almost passionately. Kali fought for as long as she could, until her orgasm broke her will to fight, as more cum begin to fill Kali as well...

The slime returned to it's normal state, back into many separate slimes, each one dragged a girl away...

Except for the two that were missing.

Guard woman: "Hey, yer back, and it looks like you got a doctor with ya!... Hey, where'd yer friends go?"

"They... The thing... I don't know, it's like they... Raped each other."

The woman didn't delay, she saw Jillian and the doctor were pregnant, and led them to the doctors to be treated.

Jillian made it back, but as for Kali and Azure, that's another story...

[Both Azure and Kali have been captured by slime creatures, a new thread will be made about their experience.]