What's new

The New Dungeon of Pleasure (?)

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score
As I stated in dungeon of pleasure v2. I had a computer break down on me and I lost all but a few files. (The stats, the basic general idea of v2, old creatures from v1, the map of v2)

Pretty much all weapons, all other details were lost. I plan to work out some kinks and either remove those things that I lost to make the game a bit more basic since I've been gone so long and it'll revive it in a new form. (probably that) or work on them basically and get them out.

If enough interest is shown, I'll look into getting a new role playing section or play by post was it? And work from there. I do apoligize but I probably won't be taking on as many people as I had before unless everyone is happy with pretty much not getting updated fast since I have so much to do lately. (was thinking 5-10 people)

So while I'm here, who would still be interested in having a 'verison 2' start? Will be a start from scratch though sadly. Since I don't think I can take on as many as I did before with time constraints so picking a few from before would be more or less favorisim, so just starting from scratch is easier.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The New Dungeon of Pleasure (?)

If the rush is slow, I'll throw my hat in, but I think it would be unfair of me since I didn't even go near it the first time 'round, ya know? If there's still spots tomorrow, I'll repost.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

-.- <(ZzZzZzZz)
-.- <)pop(
o.o
<.<
>.>
O.O <(It Lives!)

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

If the rush is slow, I'll throw my hat in, but I think it would be unfair of me since I didn't even go near it the first time 'round, ya know? If there's still spots tomorrow, I'll repost.
Well I can always put you as first on the list incase not the limit is filled without the ones from the first version. So such, saying you're a backup incase the limit isn't filled with first rounders. So yeah you're top of the back ups. ;) As yeah if enough of the ones from version 1 is still here, I would prefer them to be the ones first seeing as they were in the first they should be first but if I extend it or dont' have enough of the first timers, you're top of the list.

-.- <(ZzZzZzZz)
-.- <)pop(
o.o
<.<
>.>
O.O <(It Lives!)
I live? The Story lives? Uh.... ? :p

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

-.- <(ZzZzZzZz)
-.- <)pop(
o.o
<.<
>.>
O.O <(It Lives!)
QFFT!!!

Welcome back, sorry bout your lost data though, I had the same thing happen to PoA before, and it was a bitch of a time to redo it.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Welcome back, Wraust. :D

I know what it's like to lose a bunch of things in a computer death. Sorry that it happened to you too.

I'd tenatively be interested in hopping into DoP again, but let's be honest, I'm Unreliable (-2) and Hampered by Real Life Issues (-3). If you can put up with that, I'll raise my hand for this one again.

Albub

Lurker
Reputation score

Put me as second on the list of people ready to sign up after the first-rounders.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Welcome back Wraust. :) DoP was fun, I'll sign up for v2.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

hi, im glad than you are fine, i join your v2

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

WHOA.
INTEREST SHOWN.
Yupperz.

24FM

Lurker
Reputation score

interest shown

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kinda late. I think Wraust got swine flu

Simca

Lurker
Reputation score

Go ahead and add me to the list!

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Add you to the swine list?

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh no! Am I too late for this? =o

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure it ever got off the ground Mia, sorry. Far as I know, both Citadel of Corruption and Monster Girl Island have similar concepts though, if you wanna give them a peek ;)