The Odd Job (Cindi)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Odd Job (Cindi)

Voltaire seemed eager to want to encourage Cindi otherwise, but he was both interrupted from doing so by the two women in the room, first Cindi, then Ferris, who seemed strangely joyous.

"Well, if you insist~" she giggled haughtily, stepping with a bounce around the pair on the bed, "I didn't want to interrupt your loving reunion. That would be mean." she laughed. "But yes, onto business. Cindi," she stopped in her pace, looking to Cindi out of the corner of her eye, standing in front of a large window that beheld the sight of the red moon in the sky, "did you know... That you are soon going to transform into a succubus?" she announced with a grin.

Mirchie

The user previously known as Hero-in-the-Dark
Reputation score

Cindi frowned at Ferris' new bout of happiness, clutching tightly at Voltaire as she watched the demoness move about coldly, though at the question, she suddenly paled. The brunette was silent for a few moments, turning to look at her lover, and then back at the succubus, her mouth opening and closing a few times, before she managed to say "B-b-but... That c-can't be right... I... But... H-how?" she questioned, one hand releasing Voltaire from her vice-like grip to trail across her own body, looking down at herself, and beginning to tremble slightly as she looked back at Ferris, mouth gaping, and at a loss for words.

((Goddamn IRL shite. At least I managed to get a post up eventually.))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ferris turned her whole face to Cindi, grinning, while winking at her, "That is what happens when you mingle with devils." she announced gleefully. Placing a hand on her hips, Ferris tilted her head at Cindi while her other hand made a gesture of presentation, as if offering Cindi something. "Of course, you aren't doomed to become one. However, that depends on one thing... Your choice."

She giggled evilly, "You can leave Hell, and return to your realm of Gaia. If you do that, you can find a priest that can cure you of your affliction... However," her eyes glinted with intent, "You must leave your beloved Voltaire behind... As I'm quite keen on keeping him right here, with me."

She raised a finger, "But, if you truly love him, then you will have to take my place as his mistress. Ergo, you would have to allow yourself to transform into a demon. Exciting, isn't it?" she giggled sadistically.