What's new

The pics thread.

Re: The pics thread.

Wanted to post a picture of myself, not many people know me yet, but I've made a couple friends...so I thought, why not.

I hope none of my co-workers find me on here....

OH MY GOD! Hey Staci, how have you been? I didn't know you were on here.

PandoraFoxx, you are foxy! Work it girl. I think I'll call you Foxxy from now on.

You're braver than me. :eek: I'm a teacher too... kind of.

I hope none of my co-workers find me on here....

Think of it this way: If they saw you here, they can't really mention it, without revealing that they frequent this forum as well. It's a pretty safe move all things considered.

^Hence why I finally released a pic of myself somewhere...

And hey, if you ever were confronted about it... Chances are you'd have SOMETHING in common to talk about....

I could give a shit if anyone figures out who I am, I've always been very honest and specific about myself, despite my work in schools as well.

The only reason I don't post a picture is cuz I don't need to know I've given Iggy something to fap to.

Haha, I never thought about it that way. I guess if someone from work sees me, they have some explaining to do too lol.

And Ranger, you can call me Foxxy anytime you want. :p

I could give a shit if anyone figures out who I am, I've always been very honest and specific about myself, despite my work in schools as well.

The only reason I don't post a picture is cuz I don't need to know I've given Iggy something to fap to.

I'd end up fapping to your avatar before seeing the pic~.

Also, Anyone foxxy is a friend of mine~.

Yeah, don't mind Iggy. He's one of the forums biggest retards.

After noticing a few pictures of a certain little spider, I can safely say..

I too, have an interest in the leaping spiders.. And you know what the best part is?

I GET THEM ALL OVER MY HOUSE.

I don't need to look at pictures when I can just rummage through my desk and let one hop on my hand.

So I took a picture of one for you guys, these are the badass black ones.. I also find brown ones too, but they don't have iridescent fang-thingies and they're scrawnier.

IMG_0041.jpg

I know it's not cute since it's not staring right at the camera with it's big bulging eyes, but still, it's a neat photo.

Also, this pic made me rofl..

1315041397-1829.jpg

Last edited:

Oh, the wonders of creams and lotions!

js7K2.jpg

Very very nice. I like the choice in colour too.

That's really cute! Just another reason why it's nice to have an active imagination.

Science will eventually fix this. Snake women will be reality. Someday...

More corset!

P4050128.jpg
Only I could rock plaid and stripes together

And my new Underbust Corset! This was taken while we were at Fool's War :3
P4070154.jpg

So......hot dogs made to look like a mans willy. I bet some bloke brought that to see a child eat it.

Hot-Dog-From-Japan-That-Resembles-Man-Genetalia3.jpg

Hot-Dog-From-Japan-That-Resembles-Man-Genetalia4.jpg

Hot-Dog-From-Japan-That-Resembles-Man-Genetalia1.jpg

Back