Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score
Re: The Quest of Light (SomCr)

"Some? Some?!?" Natalie picked Daniel up and slammed her down on the strap on again, making sure to bring a little bit more pain this time. The solider also ceased to gently stroke the girl. It was punishment time. "Why are you so ungrateful for my protection?" Another slam. "Please tell me this is just your way of asking to be dominated." Natalie grabbed Daniel's arms and pushed them behind her back, then pulled her close, pinning her good as the sniper's breasts poked into her back. "Now. What was your answer again?" Natalie brought the girls rear up in the air, preparing for a massive thrust if Daniel continued to resist.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Daniel took a couple of deep breaths before replying, "You dominate me in bed, but I need to be able to do things myself, no matter the risks outside of it." She said slowly trying to get her point across, "You saved me from those zombies, but you can't control my life." Daniel figured it was a lost cause at this point, but she needed to stand her ground. Took one more breath and tried to prepare herself for what was about to happen.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Natalie sighed. "Oh, honey. Don't worry, I only have what's best in mind. But you can't survive out here on your own, you'd be monster food in seconds." The soldier rotated with Daniel so that the girl was face down into the pillow, Natalie sat up but kept the dildo in, getting verticle and ready to pound the intern's ass without mercy. "Now dear, this is going to hurt, alot. But you need to think about what you're saying. I'm only doing this because I love you." Natalie stroked Daniel's cheeks a few times, holding the girls arms firmly behind her back with hand. "I'm going to start now, but when you learn your lesson I promise to be soft and cuddly for you."

Natalie raised up, and came down hard. She wanted Daniel to scream. She raised again, then pounded down even harder, Daniel's cheeks jiggling with each hit. After a few hard hits, Natalie changed tactics, keeping the thing moving constantly, hopefully the smaller woman was a bit more adjusted to the motion by now. However, the two had not used any lube, and as such the thrusting was not getting any easier, even though Daniel could feel a knot starting to form, she was still taking pleasure from this.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

<You don't know that, I survived fine for a day.> Daniel thought as the sniper lectured her. <And that's bullshit, you just met me.>

However, as much as she tried to Daniel was simply not prepared for the first thrust. "Ahhhh," She yelled out as the massive strap on pushed into her. "That reall-ahhhh" Daniel started saying not prepared for Natalie's second thrust. The smaller woman pushed her face into the bed, trying to hold back tears from the pain those thrusts caused.

She kept her face pushed into the bed for some time. As Natalie rhythmically thrust Daniel felt her breasts swaying, nipples softly rubbing against the tough fabric. Though her ass was still in a great deal of pain the combination of this and her getting used to the strap on caused her cries to slowly turn into soft moans.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

(You have four courses of action that you can switch between at any point. Give in, pretend to give in then get revenge later some how, don't give in but keep pure RP, or don't give in and switch to fight rolls. Just tell me if you want to start in on the last path, you can rp the other three)

Natalie pounded untill she could tell Daniel was starting to get some pleasure. The signal to stop. She went flat against the smaller woman, pulling her head up by her hair. "Had enough yet?" The woman was hissing in her ear practically. "I don't want to have to keep doing this to you, but I can't let you feel pleasure untill I know you're loyal. Do yourself a favor and just say these simple words. "I give myself to you", prove you're loyal, and then you'll never be sorry again, I'll make you feel so much pleasure you'll think you're in heaven." As Natalie finished the sentence, she layed down on top of the girl, stroking her hair and playing with one breast.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(Option 3 for now

Daniel simply lay there recuperating from the past few minutes. When Natalie pulled her head back all she got was a glare form the smaller woman's eyes, "I gave you my answer before." Daniel said softly trying to sound as flat as possible.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Natalie sighed, this was going to be harder then expected. Infact, the woman was puzzeled as to this change in behavior. She had been really looking forward to having Daniel as her wife. Looking around, her stack of "toys" was a bit to far away to reach while still riding the girl, but she couldn't just get up right now to go get them.

Taking a minute to work up the strength, Natalie came up with a plan. This let Daniel catch her breath a bit, something the sniper was not concerned about, and even thought it worked into her plan a bit, Daniel would be allowed to "cool off" as much as possible, as to not arouse her more then needed. After another sigh, Natalie grabbed the girl's hair and forced her up off the bed into a standing position, the long rod still up the girl's ass and arms pinned between their bodies. "Really uncomfortable, I know, but you leave me no choice. I suggest, at the very least, you do what I say right now or some serious damage might happen down there, and we wouldn't want that would we? Now march!" Natalie helped Daniel walk over to where the pile of dildos and strap ones were, pausing when they got there. "On your knees!" Natalie went down, forcing the intern down onto her knees one way or another. Then the solider gathered all the items into a bag but one, letting Daniel eye it up good.

The last dildo was more of a plug type deal, but for the front, staying in by means of a tight fitting harness. Natalie brings this up infront of the girl, showing it to her for a long time, but clamping her other hand over the intern's mouth preventing her from speaking. The sniper made extra sure to point out all the little bumps that scattered its surface."This was always a favorite of mine to wear under my uniform. Kept the feeling of a good fuck going on all durring my shift, but it'll work just as good here." With that, she jammed the massive dildo into Daniel's pussy, she wasn't excited right now so the experience was quite painful. Without giving recovery time Natalie brings the straps around, using both hands, giving the girl a chance to scream. She snaps the strapps in place, then forces them back up and over to the bed, dragging the bag next to the bed with a foot before finally shoving Daniel back down on the soft surface. She kept standing herself, letting the strap on in the intern's ass come free in a sharp motion. "Another chance, just say the words and the torment will end! Give in and I'll make you very happy, you won't regret it. By my side we can be great together!"

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Daniel walked across the room on her toes, ass virtually screaming. Being forced down was actually a relief for her. As Natalie showed her the last dildo Daniel gulped. <There's no way that thing'll fit in me... she wouldn't..> Then she did just that, the massive dildo forced itself into Daniel and she screamed much louder than she had before tonight. She'd never had anything that big in her yet and the speed that Natalie shoved it in made the experience all that much worse. Daniel barely registered that she was back on the bed again.

"F....fuck you.." Was all she managed to get out, teeth clenched and tears streaming down her face.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Natalie was seriously getting mad at this point. This is not the way to get rid of one's stress after a long day keeping your ungrateful wife safe from monsters. She scowled as she sat down on the bed before Daniel could get her strength back, pulling the bag up with her. She pulled out a pair of handcuffs, slapping them on the intern so she could stop holding them together herself.

Next she took out another item, yet another dildo, with yet another wierd strap on the end. Natalie slipped her hand into the strap and once again showed it to Daniel. "It makes spanking so much more fun!" With that, she pulled the girl, still face down, over onto her lap. She positioned the dildo and prodded Daniel's ass a few times, before slamming it down with a smack, then proceeded to give the intern a good spanking. Each slap came with a thrust, the recoil causing the dildo in her pussy to jiggle, along with the girl's breasts. Just as the pain started to turn to pleasure once more, Natalie stopped. "Last chance! Give in!" The tone of voice was utterly filled with anger by this point.

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Daniel gulped when Natalie cuffed her, but there was nothing she could do to fight the much stronger woman. "Yea," Daniel replied to her line about spanking sarcastically, which really didn't help her in any way. Though the first few slaps got yelps out of her, Daniel soon found herself able to keep from giving Natalie any cries of pain or pleasure. Thanks to the very rough fucking from earlier this dildo didn't hurt her ass much more and she was able to deal with the slaps. Try as she might though, she took some sort of pleasure from this and her musky smell must've tipped Natalie off. "No, I don't need to be protected from everything!"

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

"You are really starting to PISS ME OFF!" Natalie was not happy, once again the soldier reflected that this was not how she wanted to spend her time right now. Finishing with a few massive spanks, she withdrew the dildo, unstrapping it and tossing it aside with fury. She reached into the bag once more and got a gag, shaped like a cock predictably. She roughly shoved the thing into Daniel's mouth, latching it shut, keeping it firmly in place. Before the poor girl could even fully adjust, Natalie layed on her back, rolling Daniel on top, jamming the strap on in once more. Her legs wrapped around the intern's to get better leverage for massive thrusts, while her arms grabbed Daniel's breasts hard, nails digging in. "I really wish this thing were real, looks like you're getting all the stimulation." With that, Natalie started deep thrusts, but not at a slow rate that generally went with them, she kept up an astounding speed to go with it. Each thrust was complimented with action for Daniel's breasts, harsh movements designed for more pain then pleasure. The dildo in her pussy was still bouncing with each thrust, as well, now joined by the cock gag. For all purposes, Daniel was getting gang-banged by one woman.

Despite all efforts, eventually the small woman started to feel an orgasm comming. The pain was starting to just become numbness. As such, even the pleasure was dulled. It took around thirty minutes for the girl to reach this state. Fortunately, once the feeling of pending orgasm started, it quickly built up. Any second now she'd explode in happyness. However, Natalie was good at feeling when her partner was about to cum. Still punishing the intern, she stopped. Not only that, she countered any attempts by the girl to induce the orgasm, while moving slowly to keep her on edge. Natalie had changed tactics, she was going to keep Daniel this way untill she begged to cum. First she'd have to take off the girl's gag, but the sniper didn't seem to be in any hurry to end the torment. After what seemed like ages, she reached up and undid the latch, allowing the girl to speak, or beg.

Last edited:

SomCr

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

(Sorry for vanishing, work was really bad the past few weeks.)

Daniel continued crying the whole time. Her body was screaming out in pain, and strangely pleasure. <Why, why does this feel good... it shouldn't.> She grew red as the pounding continued embarrassed by taking joy in it. When Natalie finally pulled the dildo out of her mouth Daniel started panting. "you now what... just do whatever you want... I don't care anymore" She said sounding defeated, <Pissing her off won't help and I'll get her back..> Daniel added to herself.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Natalie gasped. She hadn't intended to break Daniel like this. She wanted a willing lover and "wife", not a limp doll. With a massive thrust she gave Daniel her much needed orgasm, rubbing her belly as the girl spasmed and sprurted. She was gentile, no more pain would be caused, though no doubt the blonde was aching all over.

After letting Daniel get everything out of her system, Natalie slowly withdrew the strap on, sliding the intern over beside her. She then undid all the toy's straps and the handcuffs too, holding the girl tight with one arm."I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, really. I went too far." Natalie removed the strap on from herself now, and with her free arm brought a hand to her own pussy. "You just take it easy and lie there, it's over." She began to rub herself, not having gotten much out of that struggle, and while she was leaking juices already, a heavy sigh and her facial expressions said she really wasn't getting much now either.

OP
OAMP

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Just so everyone knows, I got permission to close this thread so I can reuse the laser and the NPC here elsewhere in the story. Some of you might want to be on the lookout soon ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.