What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

I take offense to that.

I'm not saying your pervy reps are dumb. I'm saying I wanted to make a dumb one. Yours are clearly high art. Let no one say otherwise.

I'm not saying your pervy reps are dumb. I'm saying I wanted to make a dumb one. Yours are clearly high art. Let no one say otherwise.

Offense retracted.

Everything Endearing, Ever

Seriously, the Legend goes that everyone is furry for Krystal, but we all know Digimon came first, and so did we. Mostly thanks to Rena.

Also, how many people do I need to rep before I can rep the same person again? I need to undo prior sins, with interest.

As recompense for the emotional damage sustained by this misunderstanding I offer this gift of Stuffie to keep you warm at night.

I can get into that kinda Stuffie, you are forgive.

Imagine ulmf give out

Imagine ulmf give out

But why do you wanna be banned?

Nope not me.

Edit*

Somewhere in a distant universe, Caulder is unhappy that his Zepheral getting banned wish did not come true.

Last edited:

Nope not me.

Somewhere in a distant universe, cualuder is unhappy that his wish did not come true.

Caulder was born unhappy.

Somewhere in a distant universe, cualuder is unhappy that his wish did not come true.

He must've forgotten to post in the "I wish" thread :p.

Also, got a rep that was just "s". Clearly untrue, possibly an "m" you know.

Well got a grey one for this post. I already gave him a negative rep for this comment cause it's stupid.

"Your Yuri praying is getting annoying"

Dude, if you wan't me to tone it down just message me. Instead of trying to hide behind your invisible cunt wall.

Nothing wrong for getting excited when a developer is making a game that has your fetish, considering most games are just hetero stuff or guy rapes girl and similar stuff. Those who have a fetish in furry, yuri or futa will have a hard time finding a game that has animation cause it's rare.

And no, I'm not speaking about those games that have one animation of those fetishes and 95% of is a guy raping a girl with drool in his mouth.

If you still don't understand this, then just block me and keep being a person who'll never understand empathy.

Last edited:

Nothing wrong for getting excited when a developer is making a game that has your fetish, considering most games are just hetero stuff or guy rapes girl and similar stuff. Those who have a fetish in furry, yuri or futa will have a hard time finding a game that has animation cause it's rare.

Gonna be level with you, part of the reason is that its harder on several fronts, creativity wise, but more than that, artistry wise. Animation is hard enough to get going, but as gamemaker, unless you draw too (and rare are those that can program AND draw well, because both of those are actually skills that need some practice.), you gotta also explain to the artist what you want, they gotta make it, etc.
Few struggle with basic in and out action guy on gal., but 'loving kissing while they scissor it up' is a lot more of a bother, simple as it sounds.

Oh and to the matter at hand, anyone discouraging you from encouraging a game author can piss right off in my book, encouragements help more than most people think. :p

I can tell you it wasn't me, and I realize it's an adult forum and nothing's safe for work, but I've always felt pretty comfortable with hentai sorta just being in it's own section and not posted on every page as a goof.

I can tell you it wasn't me, and I realize it's an adult forum and nothing's safe for work, but I've always felt pretty comfortable with hentai sorta just being in it's own section and not posted on every page as a goof.

Nah I already know who it is. He has a negative rep, so it left a grey bar instead. I'm just gonna bury it there, cause it's the internet and he is entitled to his opinion. So I'm not really mad.

Nah I already know who it is. He has a negative rep, so it left a grey bar instead. I'm just gonna bury it there, cause it's the internet and he is entitled to his opinion. So I'm not really mad.

No no, here we name&shame! Mostly so someone who randomly goes around giving out rep to people in the red just to fuck with the people that put them there don't do that...

I receive positive feedback for the 1,000,000 countdown. That person didn't leave a comment, but you have my thanks.

I receive one from ponyguy, something about a profile pic. I don't remember giving him a profile picture unfortunately.

I receive positive feedback for the 1,000,000 countdown. That person didn't leave a comment, but you have my thanks.

I receive one from ponyguy, something about a profile pic. I don't remember giving him a profile picture unfortunately.

No, that was me. He must've confused us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back