What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

He was banned for being an antagonistic PITA not because of his opinions.

Says the guy who was probably the one who tattled on me in the first place, seeing as I was temp-banned almost seconds after posting a last reply to you, specifically.
(Assuming whoever temp-banned me wasn't currently suffering a paranoid breakdown, and thought I was a dangerous renegade who was about to start a forest fire and felt they had to "save the day" by silencing me.)

Funny what you CAN'T get away with when you have no reputation, yet if I gave you those exact same insults now, I'd probably be met with fucking praise,
you big.. Fat.. Baby..

I'd say this would be the one place on the forum where I could safely make such insults without fear of being randomly assaulted by petty authority, but I've been proven wrong before..

Last edited:

Do you truly believe that if I were responsible it would only be a temp ban instead of an ip perma ban? Fuck I'd ban your entire state/country.

Funny what you CAN'T get away with when you have no reputation, yet if I gave you those exact same insults now, I'd probably be met with fucking praise,
you big.. Fat.. Baby..

Now far be it from me to claim any insight into the matter, but I am convinced that no one, least of all the mods care about the rep system if you go out of your way to clash with people.

Insight being the key word here, as the incident specifically revolved around the staff, being heavily irritated BY the rep system.. So the conditions were perfect for someone to let off a bit of steam and get away with it.. Both regarding the staff, and those muddling around with arguments about the situation, in the thread DESIGNED for people to talk shit without fear of getting randomly banned..

The shit-posting thread was created as a byproduct to this.. As a pathetic bone thrown to the community to attempt to divert the less-classy posts to a segregated area, which I still think is just funny, because it's fucking up both sides.. Either you occasionally post there and gain a reputation as a classless shit-poster, or you avoid it, and get called out by said shit-posters as a joyless elitist prick, who doesn't like messing around with the riff-raff.

And if slicer didn't "tattle" on me, that just leaves me to my other conclusion that a staff member whom will probably go un-named, saw my posts, gasped
like a christian witnessing a burning cross, and righteously slammed down that ban key yelling in a quivering opera-singing tone "NO.. NONE OF THAT!.. SHAME ON YOU!"

Edit: I see you didn't learn anything from your ban.

Just out of basic courtesy, I'll assume that rep was not left by said un-named staff member, because as I've stated before, though I do place online figures of authority lower than most other beings, I at least have the kindness to assume they're not THAT petty..

Last edited:

It doesn't matter if you were doing it in the rep system or posts, you were being an antagonistic PITA and THAT'S why you got temp banned.

Slicer, just calm down, I'd make a safe bet your entire existence here could probably be described by many as nothing but an antagonistic PITA, so you of all people saying that holds very little weight.. If it really does hurt your feelings, go cry about it in the shit-posting thread with the rest of the filth.

DuvuZDk.jpg

I.. .. But.... Well.. You're not wrong..

I think I'll leave it on that, that's a good closer.. You may all resume talking about raping stuffie's ears.

Last edited:

I think scourge is a better term.

Notice how there's very few posts by the other older members in this sub anymore? Guess who they fled from :D

Raid the Walf, for glory!

Ah, also from reps my butt has been claimed by Zeph... o_o

*activates hidden vibrator+dildo in Stuffie's hat*

*people arguing / going against each other on Internet*

I have weird forms of entertainment...

*people arguing / going against each other on Internet*

I have weird forms of entertainment...

You think that you have weird forms of entertainment, I troll in black desert online for fun. When they mean open world pvp , they really ment it. Can't even afk outside of a safe zone for 2 seconds. :D

Can't even afk outside of a safe zone for 2 seconds. :D
Reminds me of Desert Bus from the AVGN. "What do you mean it's insane to drive for 6 hours without the option to go afk by pressing pause? Can you press pause in RL?" :p

Reminds me of Desert Bus from the AVGN. "What do you mean it's insane to drive for 6 hours without the option to go afk by pressing pause? Can you press pause in RL?" :p

At least not until cryogenics are refined and safe enough to be commonly used in the public household.

In which case, by that point we'll also have mastered self-driving cars, so there will be no need for a pause button.

And then games exist(ed?) which boast(ed?) no safe zones. Only to put in safe zones and instead call them "Secure areas"

Are you trying to tell me that you support PITA? It's just so awful...

Are you trying to tell me that you support PITA? It's just so awful...

I honestly forgot what it meant and my brain re-wrote my memory so it turned into "People In The Attic".

.. Let their voices be heard.. And then occasionally mistaken for the spirits of heaven above..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back